Post Reply 410 posts
Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)
  • User avatar
    Emily
    Crewman
    Posts: 63
    Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:25 am
    Location: NB, Canada

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by Emily » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:12 pm

    However likely or unlikely, I'll throw these out there. In no particular order:

    Persefone
    Strapping Young Lad
    Turisas (if one of their sets could be entirely devoted to playing "The Varangian Way")
    Tarot
    Vesperia
    Star One, mainly because a) they're awesome, and b) I think it would be an epic nerd moment to rock out to them playing on the pool deck, while wearing my "Space Geek" shirt from The Planetary Society :cool:
  • JARI
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 206
    Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:34 am
    Location: Finland , jÄRVENPÄÄ

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by JARI » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:02 am

    70k survivor 2013
    70k survivor 2015
    2017 cabin 6223
  • User avatar
    Dundee
    Crewman
    Posts: 64
    Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:10 am

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by Dundee » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:06 pm

    Would love to see GOTTHARD again. I know, it's not Metal but the new album rocks and I think a few melodic bands would be a good variety.
  • User avatar
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 466
    Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:05 pm
    Location: Rochester, NY

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by SaraMarie » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:39 am

    I'll toss a few in. I don't know exactly what these bands are up to lately, but any of them would make me very happy.

    Amorphis
    Devin Townsend
    Dark Tranquility
    Pig Destroyer
    Swallow the Sun
    Eluveitie
    Chthonic
    Mastadon
    Gojira
    Nylithia
    Opeth
    Absu
    Bison BC
    Down
    Enslaved
    Meshuggah
    Textures
    Today is the Day
    Iced Earth
    Finntroll

    Some of those are repeats, and it's a tiny bit depressing that I couldn't go in 2012. Seems that was the best line-up. With 60 bands, though, who knows.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
  • JARI
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 206
    Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:34 am
    Location: Finland , jÄRVENPÄÄ

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by JARI » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:09 am

    70k survivor 2013
    70k survivor 2015
    2017 cabin 6223
  • User avatar
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander
    Posts: 8262
    Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm
    Location: McKees Rocks, PA
    Contact:

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by DrinkMoxie » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:16 am

    SaraMarie wrote:
    Devin Townsend would be fun onbroad
    Dark Tranquility just played 2014
    Eluveitie on the pool deck in 2012 was the best I've ever seen them, would be a fun repeat
    Gojira would crush it so hard!
    Meshuggah if they do a pre "Nothing" set I wouldbe thrilled to enjoy them again
    Textures if they play all of "Polars" in a set
    Today is the Day is probably a mystery to a lot of this crowd, but I'd enjoy them very much
    Finntroll just played 2014

    And yes, 2012 was one of the best weeks of my entire life
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

    cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • User avatar
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 466
    Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:05 pm
    Location: Rochester, NY

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by SaraMarie » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:31 pm

    DrinkMoxie wrote:
    SaraMarie wrote:
    Devin Townsend would be fun onbroad
    Dark Tranquility just played 2014
    Eluveitie on the pool deck in 2012 was the best I've ever seen them, would be a fun repeat
    Gojira would crush it so hard!
    Meshuggah if they do a pre "Nothing" set I wouldbe thrilled to enjoy them again
    Textures if they play all of "Polars" in a set
    Today is the Day is probably a mystery to a lot of this crowd, but I'd enjoy them very much
    Finntroll just played 2014

    And yes, 2012 was one of the best weeks of my entire life


    Gah, you just had to rub it in! :bitch:

    Out of that list, I've seen Devin Townsend and Eluveitie. Both were incredibly fun shows, the Townsend one being the best in terms of performance and crowd. He really knows how to ham it up with the crowd, even when he later apologized about being grumpy on Facebook (it was hot as fuck that day and then rained right before the show, IIRC). I never noticed. Guess that's Canadians for ya.

    Actually, Wintersun opened for Eluveitie when I saw them, now that I think of it, and they really killed it. People cheered like they were headlining, and the guy played with a shit ton of energy. So yeah, now that I think of it, add Wintersun to my wish list.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by Stained Class » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:36 pm

    SaraMarie wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:
    SaraMarie wrote:
    Devin Townsend would be fun onbroad
    Dark Tranquility just played 2014
    Eluveitie on the pool deck in 2012 was the best I've ever seen them, would be a fun repeat
    Gojira would crush it so hard!
    Meshuggah if they do a pre "Nothing" set I wouldbe thrilled to enjoy them again
    Textures if they play all of "Polars" in a set
    Today is the Day is probably a mystery to a lot of this crowd, but I'd enjoy them very much
    Finntroll just played 2014

    And yes, 2012 was one of the best weeks of my entire life


    Gah, you just had to rub it in! :bitch:

    Out of that list, I've seen Devin Townsend and Eluveitie. Both were incredibly fun shows, the Townsend one being the best in terms of performance and crowd. He really knows how to ham it up with the crowd, even when he later apologized about being grumpy on Facebook (it was hot as fuck that day and then rained right before the show, IIRC). I never noticed. Guess that's Canadians for ya.

    Actually, Wintersun opened for Eluveitie when I saw them, now that I think of it, and they really killed it. People cheered like they were headlining, and the guy played with a shit ton of energy. So yeah, now that I think of it, add Wintersun to my wish list.

    I think that was a co-headlining tour. If not the promoter or whoever massively underestimated Wintersun as I think that was something like their third tour ever, first in North America. I saw that show in Winnipeg and I noticed the same thing, the crowd really cleared out before Eluveitie went on. They came back less than a year later headlining and sold out a ton of shows.
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    MikeB
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 194
    Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:07 am
    Location: Montreal (Canada)
    Contact:

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by MikeB » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:09 pm

    Wintersun was co-headlining with Eluveitie. The crowd here in Montreal was crazy for Wintersun. I was there front row, what a blast it was.
    2015: Cabin 9527
    2016: Cabin 9219
    2017: Cabin 9675
    2018: Cabin 8215
    2019: Cabin 7449
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21171
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by mooyagi » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:56 pm

    Same thing happened at the show in Arizona. Much of the crowd left after Wintersun. Wintersun blew Eluveitie away that night.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    MikeB
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 194
    Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:07 am
    Location: Montreal (Canada)
    Contact:

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by MikeB » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:40 pm

    I almost planned of leaving after Wintersun, but I stayed and I'm glad I did. Eluveitie was way better than I expected, I really enjoyed their show, but Wintersun was THE show of the night.
    2015: Cabin 9527
    2016: Cabin 9219
    2017: Cabin 9675
    2018: Cabin 8215
    2019: Cabin 7449
  • User avatar
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1609
    Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm
    Location: Georgia, USA
    Contact:

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by Pellaz » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:01 am



    I'd love this.

    Way back in the mists of ancient time, Metallica used to be fan-friendly. (Also: they were still good.)
    As time went on, all the band members EXCEPT Jason Newkid got less and less fan-friendly...to the point where they made fun of Jason on camera for holding them up after shows to chat with fans. :evil:

    They used to schedule time after shows to meet with fans who were waiting at the fence for autographs.
    Later, that practice declined.
    --So did Metallica.

    Jason stayed "true" to the bitter end, though.
    He's probably saved enough money to BUY Liberty of the Seas...but it'd be cool to have him onbroad.
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
  • User avatar
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 434
    Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:09 am
    Location: Ottawa, Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by Krys » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:14 pm

    Pellaz wrote:


    I'd love this.

    Way back in the mists of ancient time, Metallica used to be fan-friendly. (Also: they were still good.)
    As time went on, all the band members EXCEPT Jason Newkid got less and less fan-friendly...to the point where they made fun of Jason on camera for holding them up after shows to chat with fans. :evil:

    They used to schedule time after shows to meet with fans who were waiting at the fence for autographs.
    Later, that practice declined.
    --So did Metallica.

    Jason stayed "true" to the bitter end, though.
    He's probably saved enough money to BUY Liberty of the Seas...but it'd be cool to have him onbroad.


    I had a great meet and greet with the Metallica guys at Rock Im Park 2008 in Germany and they certainly didn't make it an unfriendly fan experience at all. Found them to be very warm and caring towards the fans - Everyone in the room got to have a real conversation one on one with each member. I had a wonderful time, they humored my requests for autographs, photos and chatted with me almost like loyal buddies. Lars wasn't a jerk or anything, he was probably the most humorous and outgoing member, surprisingly. I guess I'm a weenie... but whatever the haters are hating about them these days I'm not getting on that bandwagon ;)

    I'd enjoy seeing Newstead onbroad for sure. That would be a highlight for 2015.
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    2017 - Likely my return :D .
  • JARI
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 206
    Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:34 am
    Location: Finland , jÄRVENPÄÄ

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by JARI » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:05 am

    Krys wrote:
    Pellaz wrote:


    I'd love this.

    Way back in the mists of ancient time, Metallica used to be fan-friendly. (Also: they were still good.)
    As time went on, all the band members EXCEPT Jason Newkid got less and less fan-friendly...to the point where they made fun of Jason on camera for holding them up after shows to chat with fans. :evil:

    They used to schedule time after shows to meet with fans who were waiting at the fence for autographs.
    Later, that practice declined.
    --So did Metallica.

    Jason stayed "true" to the bitter end, though.
    He's probably saved enough money to BUY Liberty of the Seas...but it'd be cool to have him onbroad.


    I had a great meet and greet with the Metallica guys at Rock Im Park 2008 in Germany and they certainly didn't make it an unfriendly fan experience at all. Found them to be very warm and caring towards the fans - Everyone in the room got to have a real conversation one on one with each member. I had a wonderful time, they humored my requests for autographs, photos and chatted with me almost like loyal buddies. Lars wasn't a jerk or anything, he was probably the most humorous and outgoing member, surprisingly. I guess I'm a weenie... but whatever the haters are hating about them these days I'm not getting on that bandwagon ;)

    I'd enjoy seeing Newstead onbroad for sure. That would be a highlight for 2015.



    I got also meet n greet place 2012 in helsinki i got my 12 year old son with me he is big fan of Jemes. But i coulnt get him with me because it was only i who get the greet pass. So no meet and greet for me. Cant leave 12 year old alone. He was very sad about that.
    Last year Newsted played in Helsinki that was good show.
    70k survivor 2013
    70k survivor 2015
    2017 cabin 6223
  • Metalwrath

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by Metalwrath » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:04 am

    Original Exciter lineup have reunited and going on tour next year.
    Please make this happen on the cruise too !!!
  • User avatar
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 434
    Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:09 am
    Location: Ottawa, Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by Krys » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:06 am

    Metalwrath wrote:Original Exciter lineup have reunited and going on tour next year.
    Please make this happen on the cruise too !!!


    I just looked into this.... and whoa.... this I did NOT expect. I'd love to see the original line up, but I have many questions about what the heck happened behind the scenes now :\

    http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/origin ... -reunites/
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    2017 - Likely my return :D .
  • Metalwrath

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by Metalwrath » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:27 am

    Krys wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:Original Exciter lineup have reunited and going on tour next year.
    Please make this happen on the cruise too !!!


    I just looked into this.... and whoa.... this I did NOT expect. I'd love to see the original line up, but I have many questions about what the heck happened behind the scenes now :\

    http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/origin ... -reunites/

    As far as i know Ricci wanted to kick one of the members out of the band but the rest of them threatened to sue him.And Ricci had decided to leave Exciter as he didn't have the money or want to deal with the drama and legal nonsense.
    I thought everyone was aware the band lied about him retiring?
    Anyway i guess if he reforms with the original members and sticks to the older material only then the other band members would have no claims in the matter or the rights to use the name as it would belong to the original band members.
    Not sure if i wrote that right but i think people will get understand what i,m trying to say.
  • User avatar
    Speedy
    Ensign
    Posts: 1394
    Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:51 am
    Location: Trondheim, Norway

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by Speedy » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:01 am

    Winterstorm. Very much Winterstorm. So extremely fucking very much Winterstorm. :wank:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

    International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • User avatar
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2569
    Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:00 pm
    Location: Bakersfield<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth
    Contact:

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by Disaster Area » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:01 pm

    Goddess of Metal wrote:Discussion on Facebook right now about getting Zebra onbroad! PLEASE ANDY!!!! :D
    http://youtu.be/hKAR8LQwxzg



    Zebra has been announced for MORC 2015, looks like it's both 70K AND MORC 2015 for me...

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=610327479037287&set=pb.144400955629944.-2207520000.1397437255.&type=3&theater

    :cheers:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

    11,12,14,15,16, noshow 2017
  • User avatar
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1554
    Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:41 pm
    Location: Spijkcity!! - The Netherlands

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by Dutchguy-Tim » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:52 am

    Speedy wrote:Winterstorm. Very much Winterstorm. So extremely fucking very much Winterstorm. :wank:


    well i don't think i like winterstorm as much as you do. but i would like it if they were abroad
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

    what the hell did you do this winter?
  • User avatar
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 434
    Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:09 am
    Location: Ottawa, Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by Krys » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:30 am

    Metalwrath wrote:
    Krys wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:Original Exciter lineup have reunited and going on tour next year.
    Please make this happen on the cruise too !!!


    I just looked into this.... and whoa.... this I did NOT expect. I'd love to see the original line up, but I have many questions about what the heck happened behind the scenes now :\

    http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/origin ... -reunites/

    As far as i know Ricci wanted to kick one of the members out of the band but the rest of them threatened to sue him.And Ricci had decided to leave Exciter as he didn't have the money or want to deal with the drama and legal nonsense.
    I thought everyone was aware the band lied about him retiring?
    Anyway i guess if he reforms with the original members and sticks to the older material only then the other band members would have no claims in the matter or the rights to use the name as it would belong to the original band members.
    Not sure if i wrote that right but i think people will get understand what i,m trying to say.


    I get what you're saying.... :(

    Knew about the member getting 'kicked out' around last Canada day but things weren't really official yet. This hits me cause I can remember getting into Exciter at age 13-14 and not realizing that I was getting guitar lessons from Exciter's producer at the time. Ricci worked at the shop too and I came in for lessons (on Saturdays) and one time he picked up my copy of Blood of Tyrants or Dark Command while I was in the practice room and when I came out he asked me if I wanted it autographed... it was only then that it clicked that he was in the band I was currently mad about :mrgreen: :shock: !!! There was also the time that I had no effing clue what to do with my twelve string acoustic guitar and John picked it up and started playing Blackwitch (my favorite)..... I was one stunned 13 year old :lol:

    Exciter are a quality band. I hope the other members of the band start something equally awesome up.... I wanna still hear them play.... I'm so psyched for the original line up but I'm not ever losing sight of the rest of the band members I grew up hearing in this band.
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    2017 - Likely my return :D .
  • casshan
    Wiper
    Posts: 1
    Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:18 pm

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by casshan » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:13 pm

    I'm surprise to see Blind Guardian and Demons & Wizards in some wishlists. They want to kill Hansi's voice or something haha.

    Therion could play Deggial because Hansi will be there to sing Flesh Of The Gods. BTW BG could play lmaginations in the first set and Somewhere Far Beyond in the second one with Curse Of Feanor as a bonus song.
  • User avatar
    Rusalka
    Oiler
    Posts: 19
    Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:56 pm
    Location: Pompei

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by Rusalka » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:51 am

    Hypocrisy, Witchery, Venom, Finntroll (missed them this year and haven't seen them so far), Stormlord, Agathodaimon, Illnath (would love to see them reunite and with Narrenschiff), Amon Amarth, Immortal...

    Those are the names which first crossed my mind.
  • User avatar
    Speedy
    Ensign
    Posts: 1394
    Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:51 am
    Location: Trondheim, Norway

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by Speedy » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:38 pm

    Dutchguy-Tim wrote:
    Speedy wrote:Winterstorm. Very much Winterstorm. So extremely fucking very much Winterstorm. :wank:


    well i don't think i like winterstorm as much as you do. but i would like it if they were abroad

    I may have exaggerated somewhat in the heat of the moment,
    but when I say Pagan's Mind. Very much Pagan's Mind. So extremely fucking very much Pagan's Mind, I'm not.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

    International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • User avatar
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1907
    Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:14 pm
    Location: London, England.
    Contact:

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by doomguy » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:26 pm

    2015 is My Dying Bride's 25th Anniversary. What better way to celebrate than to start the year on 70,000 Tons of Metal, before a European tour (I'm assuming there will be a mini Euro tour like there was for the 20th Anniversary).
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

    2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
  • User avatar
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman
    Posts: 792
    Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:46 pm
    Location: Philadelphia, PA
    Contact:

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by Razor Ramon » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:59 pm

    Conrad wrote:2015 is My Dying Bride's 25th Anniversary. What better way to celebrate than to start the year on 70,000 Tons of Metal, before a European tour (I'm assuming there will be a mini Euro tour like there was for the 20th Anniversary).


    Great idea!
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Saor-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Numenorean-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • User avatar
    Dundee
    Crewman
    Posts: 64
    Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:10 am

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by Dundee » Thu May 01, 2014 6:42 am

    Just back from the Keep It True-Festival in Germany and was blown away by METAL CHURCH and JAG PANZER. So it would be great to have those two bands on board.
  • User avatar
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 529
    Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:41 pm
    Location: Erickson, Manitoba

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by acidbasement » Thu May 01, 2014 2:16 pm

    Anyone like Kontrust?

    This band is kind of a guilty pleasure for me. They remind me of Faith No More, with a good dose of Aqua mixed in. I'm not optimistic that it would happen, but I think they'd be an absolute riot to have onbroad.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUO9SNCBL6U&feature=kp

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwhPOlIuSXM&feature=kp

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf--ISBmLno
    Brothers.of.Metal-/-Vintersorg-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Powerwolf-/-Finntroll-/-Eisbrecher-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Teräsbetoni-/-Avantasia-/-Edguy-/-Grai-/-Astral.Doors-/-Nodfyr-/-Scarab-/-Mono.Inc.-/-Kontrust-/-Heathen.Foray-/-The.Dread.Crew.Of.Oddwood-/-Turisas-/-Deathstars
  • User avatar
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 466
    Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:05 pm
    Location: Rochester, NY

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by SaraMarie » Thu May 01, 2014 3:28 pm

    acidbasement wrote:Anyone like Kontrust?

    This band is kind of a guilty pleasure for me. They remind me of Faith No More, with a good dose of Aqua mixed in. I'm not optimistic that it would happen, but I think they'd be an absolute riot to have onbroad.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUO9SNCBL6U&feature=kp

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwhPOlIuSXM&feature=kp

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf--ISBmLno


    What is this I don't even... :? :lol:
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
  • User avatar
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2619
    Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:27 pm
    Location: St Paul, Minnesota

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by Sgt. B » Fri May 02, 2014 11:44 am

    acidbasement wrote:Anyone like Kontrust?

    This band is kind of a guilty pleasure for me. They remind me of Faith No More, with a good dose of Aqua mixed in. I'm not optimistic that it would happen, but I think they'd be an absolute riot to have onbroad.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUO9SNCBL6U&feature=kp

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwhPOlIuSXM&feature=kp

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf--ISBmLno



    I just watched the first video. I thought it sounded more like Soulfly than Faith No More. It didn't do enough to make me want to check the other links.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine


    2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • User avatar
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 529
    Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:41 pm
    Location: Erickson, Manitoba

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by acidbasement » Fri May 02, 2014 2:59 pm

    Sgt. B wrote:
    I thought it sounded more like Soulfly than Faith No More.


    Really? I don't hear that at all. Oh well... Carry on then. :cheers:
    Brothers.of.Metal-/-Vintersorg-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Powerwolf-/-Finntroll-/-Eisbrecher-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Teräsbetoni-/-Avantasia-/-Edguy-/-Grai-/-Astral.Doors-/-Nodfyr-/-Scarab-/-Mono.Inc.-/-Kontrust-/-Heathen.Foray-/-The.Dread.Crew.Of.Oddwood-/-Turisas-/-Deathstars
  • User avatar
    alex_canada
    Ensign
    Posts: 1138
    Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:23 pm
    Location: Winnipeg

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by alex_canada » Fri May 02, 2014 3:39 pm

    acidbasement wrote:Anyone like Kontrust?

    This band is kind of a guilty pleasure for me. They remind me of Faith No More, with a good dose of Aqua mixed in. I'm not optimistic that it would happen, but I think they'd be an absolute riot to have onbroad.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUO9SNCBL6U&feature=kp

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwhPOlIuSXM&feature=kp

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf--ISBmLno


    Stop trying to make fetch happen....next thing you'll want is Trollfest onbroad :p

    Seriously though, that's the great thing about 60 bands. I couldn't even see 40 bands before. There could be 20 bands I actively hate and I'd be fine with it.

    As I say every year, my guilty pleasure is saying I want Blink 182 playing a best of set. That would put 70k 2015 over the top for me.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
  • User avatar
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1554
    Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:41 pm
    Location: Spijkcity!! - The Netherlands

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by Dutchguy-Tim » Sat May 03, 2014 2:11 pm

    Trollfest abroad? I wouldn't say no to thay
    Those guys are great
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

    what the hell did you do this winter?
  • Jotunheimr
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 643
    Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:54 pm
    Contact:

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by Jotunheimr » Sun May 04, 2014 12:42 am

    alex_canada wrote:....next thing you'll want is Trollfest onbroad :p


    I would have no problem with that at all.
    2020 Wishlist: Borknagar-/-Finntroll-/-Haggard-/-Kampfar-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Moonsorrow-/-Savatage-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Turisas
  • User avatar
    magicgrl111
    Oiler
    Posts: 36
    Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:17 pm
    Location: San Francisco, California
    Contact:

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by magicgrl111 » Mon May 05, 2014 2:44 pm

    It would make my whole life if Enslaved was on board. And Nile.
    Absu-Behemoth-Cryptopsy-DevinTownsend-Dillinger Escape Plan-Dying Fetus-Enslaved-Gojira-Gorguts-Gwar-High on Fire-Machine Head-Mastodon-Municipal Waste-Napalm Death-Neurosis-Nile-PigDestroyer-Red Fang-Revocation-Vader

    2015: Room 9682
  • User avatar
    alex_canada
    Ensign
    Posts: 1138
    Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:23 pm
    Location: Winnipeg

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by alex_canada » Mon May 05, 2014 9:08 pm

    Just saw Chthonic. Didn't know about them, they kicked a good amount of ass.

    http://youtu.be/a5z-AOdCAx8
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
  • User avatar
    ironhorse
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 120
    Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:04 pm
    Location: Cambridge, Ontario

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by ironhorse » Tue May 06, 2014 2:21 pm

    magicgrl111 wrote:It would make my whole life if Enslaved was on board. And Nile.


    I second both of those choices
    Great wishlist BTW
    Revenge is a meal best served cold

    BOLT THROWER FOR 2015
  • User avatar
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 466
    Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:05 pm
    Location: Rochester, NY

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by SaraMarie » Tue May 06, 2014 3:41 pm

    alex_canada wrote:Just saw Chthonic. Didn't know about them, they kicked a good amount of ass.

    http://youtu.be/a5z-AOdCAx8


    magicgrl111 wrote:It would make my whole life if Enslaved was on board. And Nile.


    I don't know much about Nile, but fuck yeah to Enslaved and Chthonic. Chthonic was really the only exciting Paganfest band this year as far as I care, which was why I didn't even bother trying to go. Still, would be amazing to have them on the ship.

    Now I'm off to check out some Nile...
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
  • User avatar
    cowboy71
    Commander
    Posts: 6825
    Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm
    Location: Brisbane, Australia
    Contact:

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by cowboy71 » Tue May 06, 2014 5:11 pm

    My wishlist, if I get to go, is every band in my signature.

    My wishlist, if I cannot go, is any band NOT in my signature :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
  • User avatar
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 528
    Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:18 am
    Contact:

    Re: Cruise 2015 wishlist (dont know if the name still 70k)

    by Captain Alex » Wed May 07, 2014 8:18 pm

    Triosphere
    Therion :deathhorns:
    Dimmu Borgir
    Avantasia
    Mago de Oz
    Children Of Bodom
    Stratovarius
    Nightwish
    Apocalyptica :headbanger:
    Tarot
    Amaranthe
    Star One
    Ayreon
    Ambeon
    Iron Maidens
    Visions Of Atlantis
    Ex Libris
    Kalmah
    Arch Enemy :deathhorns:
    Sabaton
    Powerwolf
    Allen - Lande
    Northern Kings
    Amorphis
    Re-Vamp
    Avantasia-Ayreon-Nightwish-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-ReVamp-Syrens Call-Iron Maidens-Epica-Satyricon-Mägo de Oz-Powerwolf-Sonata Arctica-Tarot-Lacuna Coorius-Sabaton-Visions of Atlantis-Amaranthe-Lande-Sabaton
Post Reply 410 posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 56 guests