• X-Thor
    Lieutenant

Re: 2015 - In or Out?

by X-Thor » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:27 am

Disaster Area wrote: run around like a pack of metal smurfs

I actually like this idea... :oops:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Mr Bo R
    Wiper

by Mr Bo R » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:36 am

Before this years cruise I would have said no to going another year but I had such a good time that I will most likely be around next year aswell :).

I was really pissed of at the lack of communication from UMC this year but it is the people on the boat that makes it worth it, most of the times there will be bands enough that I love to see or discover anyway.

So, I will book early but wait a bit with flight and accomodation since most of that is non refundable (2014 for me anyway) and I can live with loosing some $$$ on the cruise if it turns out to be as crappy communications/late bookings as last 2 years.

My 2 cents, see you in 2015 :beerhorns:
  • Thiago
    Oiler

by Thiago » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:15 am

I'm not quite sure if I'll make it next year. But today I can say its up to the cast being a good one with a few of the bands I'm willing to see. Which is kinda different from what I was feeling when I flew to Miami, a bit disappointed at the way things were dealt by the organization for this year. I was okay to face 70,000 as a different experience unlikely to be repeated.

Anyway, I'm surprised at how much I enjoyed the cruise. Even though my little labyrinth disorder, which I thought should okay by now, prevented me from drinking and eating much, the way I was able to watch my favorite gigs real close and enjoy them, to rest easily, eat well and be always able to see everything I wanted, that's something valuable for me and it'll always make me consider going to the cruise again.

Still, what I've felt from a lot of the people there on the cruise, is that a big part is there only to enjoy a good time away from the winter (funny I was the opposite, running away from a severely warm and dry summer in Sao Paulo). With this in mind, it's not a little step from stupid drunk behavior. But then again, as long as I'm able to watch the gigs without being bothered, I don't care for that, it becomes funny stories later. I just hope that changing to a bigger boat doesn't boost this unpleasant side of the cruise beyond tolerable, but make it more enjoyable for everyone with a bigger variety of bands and more awesome sets.

Anyway, I regret not getting to meet more of the forum people there, as I wasn't always at my best feelings when the karaoke time of the night arrived (it took me the first couple of days to realize those limitations, as I went to bed not feeling quite right, then pulled an all-nighter at the pool deck to check the almighty Terrorizer out on wednesday and I was a bit tense about the day after the last). Maybe next year!
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:23 am

I wanna say in, just don't know yet .... the biggest thing the 60 bands; how the hell are you suppose to see 60 bands in 4 days? I couldn't do 40 bands (I think 35 was the most I did and they weren't full sets).

1 a huge ship to explore
    2 how far apart are the stages?
    3 Thursday - Monday .... wtf setting up how many days vacation I need to take
    4 3000 people , still don't know if I like that increase

Ft Lauderdale might be cool,
    new ship definitely cool,
    new destination? love that Idea

FUCK Miami :lol: :lol: :lol:

good and bad to be had I guess ........ leaning more to the in side

and where would we hold our forum meet up? :? :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer: :viking:
    rflores
    Oiler

by rflores » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:33 am

OF COURSE WE ARE IN !!! :bitch: BRING ON 60 BANDS AND THE NEW SHIP LIBERTY OF THE SEAS !!! :metalguy: :bmhorns: :deathhorns:
      WISHLIST:
    AGALLOCH NEGURA BUNGET ROTTING CHRIST PENTAGRAM MARDUK INQUISITION DARK FUNERAL CANDLEMASS TAAKE

70K 2013 , 70K 2014,70K 2015
    MDF 2014 MDF 2015
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:58 pm

Sam and I are in ASAP!!!!!!!!!!! :bangers:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:00 pm

Disaster Area wrote:Winner: "Best First World Problem Thread Ever" Award

My Opinion;

Wearing a costume the entire cruise is pretty dumb. (Although it certainly cuts down on luggage and laundry).

Speedos and thongs in the dining room, also dumb not to mention bad hygiene. But by all means, feel free to look dumb if that's your schtick, just make sure your dumb ass is sanitary.

Sure can't wait till 2015 when some group of dummies will think it's awesome to run around like a pack of metal smurfs for the entire cruise, that would rule...

:cheers:

Maybe GWAR could be on the boat and in costume during the whole cruise
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:03 pm

Forum meet up maybe on that very front part of the ship? Maybe closer to the date Andy will make a suggestion for us like last time :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:42 pm

meshuggah wrote:Maybe GWAR could be on the boat and in costume during the whole cruise

What costumes?

Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:43 pm

Stained Class wrote:Forum meet up maybe on that very front part of the ship? Maybe closer to the date Andy will make a suggestion for us like last time :mrgreen:

Looks like the Sports deck would work out again as well.

Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

by Andy » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:27 pm

Disaster Area wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Forum meet up maybe on that very front part of the ship? Maybe closer to the date Andy will make a suggestion for us like last time :mrgreen:

We have not even put any info about the new ship on our website and you guys already think about where to have the forum meet up haha, awesome... :heavydrink:

Anyway, as Craig suggested, the Basketball Court on Deck 13 would be indeed the best location.
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:35 pm

Andy wrote:
    We have not even put any info about the new ship on our website and you guys already think about where to have the forum meet up haha, awesome... :heavydrink:

Tha't right Skippy, you've taught us well not to wait around on UMC MUAHHAHAHAH

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
  • Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:40 pm

There must be something in the drinks that makes us so addicted....I cant think of anything else....
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:00 am

Happy to report that, by taking Kyoko on a 14 minute youtube video tour of Liberty of the Seas, it appears there's more than enough for her to see and do while I'm thrashing out so we are both firmly embracing the IN side of things at this point. Finances and work schedule could potentially force her to stay home but I'm optimistic. As for me, I've missed many of you too much for a couple years now and the allure of a new ship, more bands and more crazy and/or shitfaced metalheads is just too much to ignore. Getting stoked already :shred:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:14 am

Awsome news Rob, no if only I can make it... lol

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:33 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:Happy to report that, by taking Kyoko on a 14 minute youtube video tour of Liberty of the Seas, it appears there's more than enough for her to see and do while I'm thrashing out so we are both firmly embracing the IN side of things at this point. Finances and work schedule could potentially force her to stay home but I'm optimistic. As for me, I've missed many of you too much for a couple years now and the allure of a new ship, more bands and more crazy and/or shitfaced metalheads is just too much to ignore. Getting stoked already :shred:

Fuck yes!!!!!
    Dude, I think we need to have a new ballad for the Liberty!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:56 am

Like I have something better to do? :viking:
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:41 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:Happy to report that, by taking Kyoko on a 14 minute youtube video tour of Liberty of the Seas, it appears there's more than enough for her to see and do while I'm thrashing out so we are both firmly embracing the IN side of things at this point. Finances and work schedule could potentially force her to stay home but I'm optimistic. As for me, I've missed many of you too much for a couple years now and the allure of a new ship, more bands and more crazy and/or shitfaced metalheads is just too much to ignore. Getting stoked already :shred:

Well that's just as good as a great band announcement!
    I should get around to updating my signature
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:46 am

Andy wrote:
    Disaster Area wrote:

Anyway, as Craig suggested, the Basketball Court on Deck 13 would be indeed the best location.

Ice skating rink would have been awesome if available. :stagger:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:44 pm

Stained Class wrote:Fuck yes!!!!!
    Dude, I think we need to have a new ballad for the Liberty!

Thankfully, shifting the lyric from 'Majesty of the Seas is set to sail tonight' to 'Liberty of the Seas...' is a pretty simple fix :beerwink:

I think I'll wait and see what kind of inspiration the maiden voyage of the Liberty of Metal provides before attempting another All Hands on Deck :lol:

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:53 pm

Hell yeah! Good on ya Rob!
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Chris
    Petty Officer

by Chris » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:46 am

Disaster Area wrote:Winner: "Best First World Problem Thread Ever" Award

:lol: Truth.
    I hope for a fantastic line up so it'll change my mind. I can't see many other things happening in the winter that I would leave my igloo for, and if next winter is like this I'll need the break.
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:30 am

X-Thor wrote:1) Costumes are awesome. It's a metal party, let everyone enjoy it the way they like. If you think the cruise is only about the bands, then keep your eyes to the stage and enjoy!

2) Don't like girls with very few clothes? Don't look at them. If you actually bothered to talk to them, you'd realize that they are very fun an interesting persons, but since you judged them by their appearance, you missed that out. How very metal of you.

3) Holy shit, a girl started hitting people and Andrea took her out? When did that happen? How come I missed that? It seems I missed all the weird stories this year!

4) If you throw glass anywhere, you are a dick.

Hey, haven't read all the posts in this thread but I'll clarify that during Massacre's set in the Spectrum some chick was riding a dude while wearing a dental floss outfit and the part with the most clothing said "Crazy Bitch." People started touching her and she got pissed and punched people in the head (while still riding this guy.) She eventually jumped off him and still angrily hit people and when she was leaving the pit area she hit Andrea who took her the fuck out while security nodded with approval. :death:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Black_Headbanger
    Wiper

by Black_Headbanger » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:08 pm

2014 was our 3rd cruise of 70ToM and we really love the Majesty of the Seas and its familiar atmosphere.
    We are not certain, if we will do another 70ToM with the bigger Liberty of the Sea in 2015.

For us, it was a pleasure to be on board at the Majesty of the Seas.
    We do not need 60 bands and more facilities ...

:shred: :shred: :shred:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:00 pm

Awesome! That will help factor in my decision :)
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Brodd
    Petty Officer

by Brodd » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:59 pm

I haven't been on a cruise since Barge to Hell, so its about time I come back to the states for another cruise. If BTH is announced then I'll be there otherwise its 70k. See you guys next year!
    "Vi kæmper kun for øl
    Vi kæmper kun for øl
    Vi kæmper kun for øl og for penge
    Og hvis vi ingen penge får
    Og ingen øl ligeså
    Så må i kæmpe kampen uden os!"
    Skål!

70K 2011, Barge to Hell, 70K 2015
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:42 pm

I'm in, there's nothing better!!!
    Wishlist: Hypocrisy Be’lakor Necrot Borknagar Blood Red Throne Earth Rot Decapitated Gatecreeper Jungle Rot Sylosis Wolfheart Within Temptation Wintersun Battelore
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:24 am

KDibildeaux wrote:

I notice you don't say specifically whether this factors towards a yay or a nay :|

• X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:03 pm

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:1) Costumes are awesome. It's a metal party, let everyone enjoy it the way they like. If you think the cruise is only about the bands, then keep your eyes to the stage and enjoy!

2) Don't like girls with very few clothes? Don't look at them. If you actually bothered to talk to them, you'd realize that they are very fun an interesting persons, but since you judged them by their appearance, you missed that out. How very metal of you.

3) Holy shit, a girl started hitting people and Andrea took her out? When did that happen? How come I missed that? It seems I missed all the weird stories this year!

4) If you throw glass anywhere, you are a dick.

Hey, haven't read all the posts in this thread but I'll clarify that during Massacre's set in the Spectrum some chick was riding a dude while wearing a dental floss outfit and the part with the most clothing said "Crazy Bitch." People started touching her and she got pissed and punched people in the head (while still riding this guy.) She eventually jumped off him and still angrily hit people and when she was leaving the pit area she hit Andrea who took her the fuck out while security nodded with approval. :death:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I missed all the fun stories this year! :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    surfslamdive
    Oiler

by surfslamdive » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:03 pm

I'm uncertain at this point and would love to know the majority of bands prior to booking. I went in 2013 and I'm pretty sure it was advertised that 2014 presales would start in the summer but they started in April. I ended up booking a ticket then because I didn't want to pay for a more expensive cabin because I had waited. I can see myself booking a ticket again and worst case scenario I can resell it or ask for a refund well before the sailing date.
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:33 pm

Hope you can make it, Dude. See you next January unless we go to Vancouver or you come to New York first.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:18 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:

I notice you don't say specifically whether this factors towards a yay or a nay :|

Nay, of course! :lol: :lol: :lol:

J/K
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:04 pm

meshuggah wrote:

Hope you can make it, Dude. See you next January unless we go to Vancouver or you come to New York first.

Certain I will, if not both of us (although Jamaica seems to be another great selling point for my non-metalhead sweetie). Not sure an East coast trip is in the cards this year now but maybe part of the pre/post-cruise itinerary if we can book the time off and work it in.

KDibildeaux wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:Awesome! That will help factor in my decision :)

J/K

Hoping you' get the announcements that force ya to book!!

Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:48 pm

I am also "in". Already thinking about my next karaoke disguise! :lol:

As Craig said on Facebook...the boat cannot sail without Margie Metalho! :headbanger:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:35 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:I notice you don't say specifically whether this factors towards a yay or a nay :|

J/K

Hoping you' get the announcements that force ya to book!!

Hopefully! If not maybe you need to plan a trip here ;)
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:42 pm

Can't get rid of me that easy. The cruise family is the best !!
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    Nighty
    Crewman

by Nighty » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:29 am

IN.

I promised my aunt that I visit her in Ohio after the next cruise. So I MUST attend the cruise. Just for my aunt ;)
    70k 2013 - Cabin 2526
    70k 2014 - Cabin 4523
    70k 2015 - Cabin 3254
    70k 2016 - Deck 8
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:07 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:the boat cannot sail without Margie Metalho! :headbanger:

And not without Lala and his friends......
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived
    2023 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    carlynjason
    Petty Officer

by carlynjason » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:35 pm

OK thought a maybe but the wife has already checked the price of flights and hotels sooooo guess that means a yes. :givebeer: :givebeer:
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:34 am

The missus stomped her foot down and said we just can't miss next year. So I guess we're IN.
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion