Post Reply 8 posts Page 1 of 1
I love you guys
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

I love you guys

by X-Thor » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:10 am

So the PCD is getting worse at work and time goes by so slowly...

I'm barely getting used to the ground standing still, and trying to not feel weird because it's noon and I haven't drank any alcohol yet (seriously, if this cruise lasted two weeks, we'd all become as alcoholic as Christopher Bowes!). I can't stop looking at all the amazing photos everyone took and shared on facebook. And I can't stop thinking about you, guys.

I love you all, seriously. This week was awesome, and it was great seeing you again or meeting you for the first time.

This boat is fucking magic. Or rather, this community is magic. As soon as I was on the ship, I knew I was home.

I can't even express how grateful I am to everyone in the forums community for making us feel welcome and part of something so incredible.

See you guys next year (hopefully)!
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
  • mfrap
    Petty Officer

Re: I love you guys

by mfrap » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:30 am

Wooooo! :viking:
  • gnoff_the_creep
    Lieutenant

by gnoff_the_creep » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:50 am

Every time I sit my ass down with Andrei in the Schooner bar and take that first sip of the first of many SNPA I know I'm back home again.
    Then it just keeps coming with beer, friends, love, bands, karaoke and silly times.
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:42 pm

X-Thor wrote:As soon as I was on the ship, I knew I was home.
    !

THIS!

AND THESE MANLY TEARS OF AWESOMENESS -> :cry:
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:11 pm

LOVE YOU TOO MAN!!!

You're always happy, always enjoying life, and amazing to be around.

(And you and Deb are gorgeous together).

YOU HAVE ONE MAJOR FUCKING FAULT THOUGH!!!!

You live on the other side of the world :cry:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:30 pm

Hector, great talking about books and old school power metal with you. I would like to say we will do that next year, but the future is far too uncertain for me to speculate.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:08 am

I miss you all already! Getting settled back into the real world is awful. I miss my metal family and the constant awesome shows to attend. PCD sucks. I'm finding it difficult at the moment to give a shit about my clients at work.. all I can think about is the cruise and looking at all the awesome pictures!

Much love - Can't wait to see you guys again!

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:12 pm

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:I miss you all already! Getting settled back into the real world is awful. I miss my metal family and the constant awesome shows to attend. PCD sucks. I'm finding it difficult at the moment to give a shit about my clients at work.. all I can think about is the cruise and looking at all the awesome pictures!

Much love - Can't wait to see you guys again!

Same here. I was just quite busy to sort out with my pictures for the last two days but now I'm feeling depressed. Quite hard to be back home after a so great time spent with all of you :cry: I miss you all, I love you all!

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624

http://www.bandspromo.biz/home.html
Post Reply 8 posts Page 1 of 1