Post Reply 385 posts
What bands can be ruled out for 2015?
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: What bands can be ruled out for 2015?

by last_candle » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:58 am

Ecliptica wrote:Yeah, they said they've been in contact with "other festivals", so I actually think Falconer is more likely than not.

I'd expect them to play Wacken again - I don't think they'd already be ready for 70k
    anyway: BOOK'EM!
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • LauraW
    Crewman

by LauraW » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:53 am

Ecliptica wrote:Yeah, they said they've been in contact with "other festivals", so I actually think Falconer is more likely than not.

Or it's just wishful thinking.

Either way. Favorite band. Would probably explode in sexual ecstasy if they got announced for 70K. Even though I haven't booked yet ;-)

You can always come to ProgPower. While Voyager seemed to have dramatic crowd support, there were a fair number of bands that people seemed not to know or care little about so tickets should be easily available.
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:45 pm

LauraW wrote:

Either way. Favorite band. Would probably explode in sexual ecstasy if they got announced for 70K. Even though I haven't booked yet ;-)

You can always come to ProgPower. While Voyager seemed to have dramatic crowd support, there were a fair number of bands that people seemed not to know or care little about so tickets should be easily available.

Oh, I'm 100% doing ProgPower. There are maaaaybe four bands I've never seen that I want to: Falconer, Dragonland, and Royal Hunt/anything-with-DC Cooper (my favorite American-born vocalist). Iron Fire would be the 4th. If anyone has early access and can get me tickets, I'll repay 100% immediately. If not, I'll just hope I'm the first one queued up to buy.
  • LauraW
    Crewman

by LauraW » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:38 pm

Ecliptica wrote:
    LauraW wrote:

Oh, I'm 100% doing ProgPower. There are maaaaybe four bands I've never seen that I want to: Falconer, Dragonland, and Royal Hunt/anything-with-DC Cooper (my favorite American-born vocalist). Iron Fire would be the 4th. If anyone has early access and can get me tickets, I'll repay 100% immediately. If not, I'll just hope I'm the first one queued up to buy.

I got an email today saying that only 3 people had canceled their gold badges for next year and that we can't add any extras to our orders. I'd assume with the crowd response to the majority of the bands as they were announced, you should have no trouble ordering if you do so the day they go on sale
  • LauraW
    Crewman

by LauraW » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:27 pm

Since the Epica north American tour was postponed, can they be un-ruled out now?
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:39 am

LauraW wrote:Since the Epica north American tour was postponed, can they be un-ruled out now?

YES!

Actually, NO :(

The US tour doesn't clash with 70k.

Epica are touring Europe with Dragonforce at the time of 70K, so still ruled out.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:55 am

Dammit
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
  • LauraW
    Crewman

by LauraW » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:35 am

Damn. They canceled the wrong one
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:18 pm

Australia band Aversions Crown can be ruled out, as they are doing a European tour at the time of the cruise.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:20 pm

Sick Of It All and Walls of Jericho can also both be ruled out as they are touring together at the time.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:37 am

Good point !
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:58 am

Chevelle, Sevedust and Willson are playing the ship Rocked cruise Pre-Party the week after ours.
    Damn we missed out on that :lol: :roll: :lol:

but I guess that does not rule them out :? oh I so hope it does
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:59 am

MPIRE OF EVIL (with Mantas!) are tourning Europe during the cruise .
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:51 am

And Primordial is out. They have a gig in Belgium during the cruise. :cry:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:44 pm

At least both Primordial and Twilight of the Gods will be at MDF.

Azazel101 wrote:Chevelle, Sevedust and Willson are playing the ship Rocked cruise Pre-Party the week after ours.
    Damn we missed out on that :lol: :roll: :lol:

but I guess that does not rule them out :? oh I so hope it does

Hmmmm... And what good Chimaira replacements they'd have made!
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:23 pm

Memnoch wrote:And Primordial is out. They have a gig in Belgium during the cruise. :cry:
    Along with Solstice and Dødsengel .
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:45 pm

Ruling out bands much faster than bands are being announced at the moment.

:?
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:23 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Ruling out bands much faster than bands are being announced at the moment.

:?

People complain about this every year but it makes sense since there's a lot more bands that won't play the cruise than bands that will :P
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:59 am

Someone mentioned Watain. I really doubt that they would play anything like this. Btw, how can anyone complain, do we really need moody elitist cokeheads on the cruise?? :mrgreen:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:59 pm

CALIBAN are another one to rule out. Dates scheduled in Europe.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Wiper

by 218 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:45 pm

Mayhem & Watain are ruled out, they have a show together in Seattle on Jan 27th.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:29 pm

218 wrote:Mayhem & Watain are ruled out, they have a show together in Seattle on Jan 27th.

Don't think that rules them out in any way. Boat gets back on the Morning of the 26th. Gives them HEAPS of time to get to Seattle for the following night.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:51 pm

218 wrote:Mayhem & Watain are ruled out, they have a show together in Seattle on Jan 27th.
    BM bands are few and far between on this cruise ,that is what rules them out.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:40 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:
    BM bands are few and far between on this cruise ,that is what rules them out.

THAT, I cannot argue with :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:10 pm

How does that rule them out ?... we dock Monday morning the 26th, they can easily travel to Seattle by Tuesday 27th night for the show. just saying :cheers: :beerhorns:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:49 pm

I concur. Bands have played dates immediately following the cruise in previous years.

If Leaves' Eyes could play Fort Lauderdale the same evening as disembarking this year, those bands could surely get to Seattle for the night after we dock!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:00 pm

I see now. As Birgit and Eric both explained on Facebook, if they were to play Seattle they would have to fly there, and that would be an expense that their tour budget probably couldn't meet.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:03 am

cowboy71 wrote:I see now. As Birgit and Eric both explained on Facebook, if they were to play Seattle they would have to fly there, and that would be an expense that their tour budget probably couldn't meet.

They have now announced dates during the cruise, so they are definitely ruled out.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    AmelieM
    Petty Officer

by AmelieM » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:54 am

A couple of friends of mine hung out with Amon Amarth after their show in Quebec City. They said they have a tour planned in Europe during the cruise. :( AND they've never been asked again after the first cruise. :shock:
    Alestorm-/-Amon-Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Be'lakor-/-Dark-Tranquillity-/-Edguy-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Gloryhammer-/-Gojira-/-Omnium-Gatherum-/-Ophaned-Land-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Kamelot-/-Kataklysm-/-Sabaton-/-Septic-Flesh-/-Seventh-Wonder-/-Suidakra-/-Tarot-/-Therion-/-Wintersun
    MikeB
    Petty Officer

by MikeB » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:11 am

AmelieM wrote:A couple of friends of mine hung out with Amon Amarth after their show in Quebec City. They said they have a tour planned in Europe during the cruise. :( AND they've never been asked again after the first cruise. :shock:

I'm fine with the fact that they tour europe during the cruise. I just find it sad that they were not asked to play the cruise since 2011.
    2015: Cabin 9527
    2016: Cabin 9219
    2017: Cabin 9675
    2018: Cabin 8215
    2019: Cabin 7449
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:34 am

Has anybody been able to rule out Borknagar yet? I'm thinking they haven't been ruled out, and hoping that's a good thing
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:36 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:Has anybody been able to rule out Borknagar yet? I'm thinking they haven't been ruled out, and hoping that's a good thing

That would be vary cool never had the chance to see them live
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:10 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:Has anybody been able to rule out Borknagar yet? I'm thinking they haven't been ruled out, and hoping that's a good thing

Not that I know of. They are playing a 20 year anniversary show at Blastfest in Norway 19 - 21 Feb, they should have a celebration on the boat as well!
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:47 pm

Why would Borknagar be ruled out? I'm thinking they would be a great possibility.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:23 pm

MikeB wrote:
    AmelieM wrote:A couple of friends of mine hung out with Amon Amarth after their show in Quebec City. They said they have a tour planned in Europe during the cruise. :( AND they've never been asked again after the first cruise. :shock:

I'm fine with the fact that they tour europe during the cruise. I just find it sad that they were not asked to play the cruise since 2011.
    The fact Andy was their international tour manager at one time makes it even worse.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
  • FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:53 am

Another french information, Anathema told me they will not be on the cruise !
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:44 am

Amon Amarth are officially ruled out, they just announced European dates at the same time as the cruise.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:16 am

Lacuna Coil are making up for last year's cancellation of Shiprocked by doing that ship this year.Most likely out for 70k.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
  • ExtraneouS
    Petty Officer

by ExtraneouS » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:24 am

Amon Amarth is touring with Huntress and Savage Messiah, so both of them are out.
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:50 am

deathmetalpat wrote:Lacuna Coil are making up for last year's cancellation of Shiprocked by doing that ship this year.Most likely out for 70k.

Would be nice if we got Kamelot doing the same :roll:
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
    2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
    2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
Post Reply 385 posts