Post Reply 555 posts
70k 2015 Lineup Predictions/Rumours
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

Re: 70k 2015 Lineup Predictions/Rumours

by bernabeit » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:05 pm

We all love rumours so the rumour is that Mike Howe is returning to Metal Church!!
    Wishlist: Battlelore, Bloodbath, Borknagar, Communic, Dimmu Borgir, Dying Fetus, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Legion of the Damned, Midnattsol, Nightwish, Persuader, Power Trip, Suidakra, Warbringer, Whispered, Within Temptation.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:18 am

Corrosion Of Conformity want to do a 20 year anniversary of Deliverance celebration onbroad... I need this to happen!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cocrorico
    Oiler

by cocrorico » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:14 am

Everybody knows that on board will be METAL CHURCH, MOONSORROW, PRIMORDIAL, MELECHESH, VENOM and MORGOTH... , so why waiting for announcements?
    Last edited by cocrorico on Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
    2011: cabine 3541
    2012: cabine 2591
    2012: barge to hell cabine 2515
    2014: cabine 2513
    2015: cabine 2670
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:40 am

cocrorico wrote:Everybody knows that on board will be METAL CHURCH, MOONSORROW, PRIMORDIAL, VENOM and MORGOTH... , so why waiting for announcements?

Speculation about Metal Church is pretty obvious. Where have the rest come from?
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
    cocrorico
    Oiler

by cocrorico » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:52 am

Membres of the bands told they ll be on the boat. So if they know that, that s because there is a contract
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:08 am

Everyone? This is the first I've heard about all but Metal Church... But, Melechesh would fucking kick ass!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:29 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:Everyone? This is the first I've heard about all but Metal Church...

Not sure about the others but Venom being confirmed does ring a bell.
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:35 am

For VENOM a pool girl spoke about them, and in 2012 when VENOM played there were NO pool girls !
    You can add RHAPSODY OF FIRE and GAMMA RAY being on board for sure !
    Alan told last year "see you soon !" when he played with TWILIGHT OF THE GODS, so for sure PRIMORDIAL will be on board !
    I have the same infos for MELECHESH !

You can also remove everything with Martin VAN DRUNEN, he will never do a cruise, that's not his trick !
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    cocrorico
    Oiler

by cocrorico » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:57 am

Venom guitarist told me they ll be on 70k when i asked him one month ago
    And yes in the"pool girls" vidéo, one said " It Will be great seeing venom show in the hot tub"!
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:12 am

VENOM, PRIMORDIAL and fuck Yeah MELECHESH !
    This just might be the best cruise so far!!! :shred:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:14 am

Moonsorrow and Morgoth as well.
    Damn that would be great
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:23 am

The lady who is the speakswoman of the 70000tons TV is the new GWAR female singer (Vulvatron) ...... If you see what I mean !
    => Not sure, never spoke to her, just a rumor !

For VENOM, MELECHESH, RHAPSODY OF FIRE, GAMMA RAY it's "i've spoken to them" clue !
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:26 am

cocrorico wrote:And yes in the"pool girls" vidéo, one said " It Will be great seeing venom show in the hot tub"!

Not saying all your info is wrong but, regarding the quote, sorry, but no.

Watch it again and listen closely.

She's describing her own experience as a passenger from 2012.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:52 am

I've spoken to one member of VENOM who told me they will be on 70k; as well as cocorico said later.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:53 am

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:The lady who is the speakswoman of the 70000tons TV is the new GWAR female singer (Vulvatron) ...... If you see what I mean !
    => Not sure, never spoke to her, just a rumor !

For VENOM, MELECHESH, it's "i've spoken to them" clue !

This would Rock!!!! :shred: psst!GWAR!!!
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:29 am

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:...as well as cocorico said later.

What/who is cocorico?

I'd like to start an Onslaught rumour as they're currently on tour with Artillery and have toured/played together many times over the years. Also, they've been on the ship before and we all know this is the year of multiple repeats :lol:

• bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:03 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:I'd like to start an Onslaught rumour as they're currently on tour with Artillery and have toured/played together many times over the years. Also, they've been on the ship before and we all know this is the year of multiple repeats :lol:

Onslaught would be great!
    Wishlist:
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:45 am

Sorry, it was cocrorico not cocorico !
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:15 am

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:I've spoken to one member of VENOM who told me they will be on 70k; as well as cocorico said later.

I heard Venom didn't like the cruise at all back in 2012 and that they probably wouldn't return. Don't get me wrong I would be happy to bring them onbroad but that's what I heard.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240

2020 Wishlist: Arafel-/-Arcturus-/-Borknagar-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-Equilibrium-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Glittertind-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Kampfar-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Moonsorrow-/-Necrophagist-/-Norther-/-Otyg-/-Savatage-/-Skyforger-/-Solstafir-/-Testament-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Vintersorg-/-Waylander
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:51 pm

Lots of rumours flying here!!!

I'll update the list in the first post. Really liking hearing that RHAPSODY OF FIRE rumour. Them being on the lineup would definitely make statswife and I VERY happy.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Wolves-In-The-Throne-Room-/-Halestorm-/-70K
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:18 pm

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:Sorry, it was cocrorico not cocorico !

I wasn't taking a stab at your spelling. I sincerely don't know who or what that is and google ain't helping me regardless which spelling I type

Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:57 pm

cocrorico wrote:Everybody knows that on board will be METAL CHURCH, MOONSORROW, PRIMORDIAL, MELECHESH, VENOM and MORGOTH... , so why waiting for announcements?

I'll wait until those are announced before getting excited, IF they're booked, but all of those bands would rule. I played a long Melechesh song on the radio this past weekend ("The Epigenesis") and got some really cool phone calls about it. :deathhorns:
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:47 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:

I wasn't taking a stab at your spelling. I sincerely don't know who or what that is and google ain't helping me regardless which spelling I type

I think his broken english got you confused. What he was trying to say, is that he was agreeing/expanding upon what the forum user called cocorico was saying in an earlier post.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Wolves-In-The-Throne-Room-/-Halestorm-/-70K
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • JARI
    Petty Officer

by JARI » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:13 pm

cowboy71 wrote:PREDICTIONS
    Accept - one member was on other than the Victory guys to check out the boat and see if they wanna do it, I can't imagine he didn't have a good time
    Amaranthe - said "maybe next year" when asked about 2014
    Ashes Of Ares - new album this year, said they didn't play last time because they didn't have enough material for 2 sets
    Asphyx - just a hunch
    At The Gates - have a very 70k-sized gap in their busy tour schedule
    Blackguard - were negotiating to be on 2014. Have not been contacted yet about 2015.
    Carach Angren - speculation
    Corrosion of Conformity - want to do a reunion on broad. Have not heard back from UMC though.
    Coven - speculation
    Crimson Shadows - were negotiating to be on 2014
    Crystal Eyes - have contacted UMC. No reply
    Dark Angel - speculation
    Doro - loves cruises!
    Exciter - speculation
    Exhumed - touring with Napalm Death in the US around cruise time so definite chance.
    Exodus - love the cruise
    Gamma Ray - Numerous people told they will be on broad
    GWAR - new female singer is one of the 70K promotional team
    Hail of Bullets - just a hunch
    Heaven Shall Burn - keen to do the cruise
    Helstar - Actively looking to be on broad again
    Hypocrisy - pure speculation
    Iron Reagan - touring with Napalm Death in the US around cruise time so definite chance.
    Jaded Star - stated in an interview that they want to be on broad
    Kampfar - cruiser heard at Summer Breeze they were booked
    Leprous - keen to do the cruise
    Melechesh - told a cruiser they would be on broad
    Metal Church - leaked the news that they were on broad
    Moonsorrow - told a cruiser they would be on broad
    Morgoth - told a cruiser they would be on broad
    Ne Obliviscaris - speculation
    Nightwish - they had a blast on 2012
    Primordial - told a cruiser they would be on broad
    Revamp - thought they were sure to be on in 2014
    Rhapsody Of Fire - pure speculation (UPDATE - "on board for sure" according to one cruiser)
    Riot - were in contact with UMC for 2014
    Sabaton - love the cruise, new album out in May *RULED OUT AS THEY ARE TOURING*
    Sacrifice - pure speculation
    Satan's Host - speculation
    Serenity - cruiser spoke to them recently. They said they hope to be on broad
    Skeletonwitch - believed to be in negotiations with UMC
    Sonata Arctica - wanted to be on 2014 but "the promoter went missing"
    Toxik - speculation
    Tristania - would love to do the cruise again.
    Venom - guitarist told a cruiser recently that they would be on broad
    Voivod - touring with Napalm Death in the US around cruise time so definite chance.
    Wintersun - pure rumour :)
    Wintersuns drummer is touring with Nightwish
    Predictions we got right!
    Alestorm - because, Alestorm.
    Amorphis - touring South America early next year
    Annihilator - pure speculation
    Blind Guardian - were hotly rumoured to be on 2014
    *Chimaira - added to this list as they were rumoured for 2014
    Heathen - pure speculation
    Korpiklaani - pure speculation
    Primal Fear - new album out. Have said they want to do 70k
    70k survivor 2013
    70k survivor 2015
    2017 cabin 6223
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:53 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:

I think his broken english got you confused. What he was trying to say, is that he was agreeing/expanding upon what the forum user called cocorico was saying in an earlier post.

LOL!! Well that'll teach me for not paying close enough attention to who's who haha :oops:

• NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:44 am

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:Alan told last year "see you soon !" when he played with TWILIGHT OF THE GODS, so for sure PRIMORDIAL will be on board !

I wouldn't read too much into this. So many bands finnish their sets with "See you soon!" or "Same time next year!" and then it takes ages for that band to roll around again. If Primordial do play, I know my girl will be so happy, so there's that :)
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:50 pm

Another GOOD french information !

You can "remove" ACCEPT from your hopes, sinners !
    You should better hope for PANZER (the band with schmier from destruction, stefan & herman from Accept) ;)
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:56 pm

bernabeit wrote:We all love rumours so the rumour is that Mike Howe is returning to Metal Church!!

No such rumor exists.This is purely fan speculation as he is the only Ex member available to sing for the band.Although he probably still works full time in construction i'd say he'd be happier to be back in Metal Church.Question is does he still have the vocals for it and will the band make it worth his while financially
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:18 pm

cocrorico wrote:Everybody knows that on board will be METAL CHURCH, MOONSORROW, PRIMORDIAL, MELECHESH, VENOM and MORGOTH... , so why waiting for announcements?

Well PRIMORDIAL is out ,really doubt any of these,Metal Church could be out because they don't have a singer and maybe they don't want to rush anything.It is only a contract when UMC announces the band btw,they ask a lot of bands and the band agreeing means nothing because they "overbook " dollarwise then decide who to put on the ship.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:10 pm

Prediction 2016 Date will be 21 January - 25 January ,it is off the RC site.New ship ,same port MS Independence of the Seas, sister ship to Liberty (it just weights a little bit more).
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    Wiper

by 218 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:10 pm

Mayhem, and Watain will be announcing N.A dates soon....my bet is both are on the boat
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:45 pm

218 wrote:Mayhem, and Watain will be announcing N.A dates soon....my bet is both are on the boat

Fuck ya! THAT needs to happen!!
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:04 pm

onenight wrote:
    218 wrote:Mayhem, and Watain will be announcing N.A dates soon....my bet is both are on the boat

That would totally make this cruise the best for me.
    Can be all glam bands after that for all I care.
    Oh. Entrails or exhumed to finish it off :shred:
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:02 am

Azazel101 wrote:
    onenight wrote:

That would totally make this cruise the best for me.
    Can be all glam bands after that for all I care.
    Oh. Entrails or exhumed to finish it off :shred:

Exhumed?? I don't think so, I just cannot picture Matt Harvey signing up for something like this. Certainly not his style, in fact I'm willing to place money on that.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:10 am

A new french information ! In Flames told me they will not play this year !
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:14 am

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:A new french information ! In Flames told me they will not play this year !

Not a great loss, considering their latest albums and setlists.
    Wishlist:

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:32 am

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:A new french information ! In Flames told me they will not play this year !

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:55 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:20 pm

They have shows booked during the cruise. :(
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240

2020 Wishlist: Arafel-/-Arcturus-/-Borknagar-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-Equilibrium-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Glittertind-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Kampfar-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Moonsorrow-/-Necrophagist-/-Norther-/-Otyg-/-Savatage-/-Skyforger-/-Solstafir-/-Testament-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Vintersorg-/-Waylander
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:23 am

Another french discovery ! Stefan Gebedi told on facebook he will be at the beach party !
    He is on HAIL OF BULLETS and THANATOS !
    I know that Martin Van Drunen doesn't want to do a cruise !

=> So THANATOS can be on board !
Post Reply 555 posts