Post Reply 555 posts
70k 2015 Lineup Predictions/Rumours
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: 70k 2015 Lineup Predictions/Rumours

by Memnoch » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:43 am

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:Another french discovery ! Stefan Gebedi told on facebook he will be at the beach party !
    He is on HAIL OF BULLETS and THANATOS !
    I know that Martin Van Drunen doesn't want to do a cruise !

=> So THANATOS can be on board !

Could also be that he's playing with God Dethroned on the boat.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:22 am

Memnoch wrote:Could also be that he's playing with God Dethroned on the boat.
    That's also a possibility, indeed ! I'll ask Stefan when i'll see him next time !
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:52 am

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:Another GOOD french information !

You can "remove" ACCEPT from your hopes, sinners !

For the sake of curiosity, where did you get this information from? Is it a reliable source? I'd be a little bit disappointed if Accept are ruled out.
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:32 am

Of course, despise your avatar is annoying ahahahahahah !
    I've spoken with two members, including the drummer ! They told me they don't like cruises ! I think some members want to do the cruise and some don't want !

Stefan told me he might be there though with Panzer (The band with him +Herman Frank from Accept and Schmier from Destruction !).

Of course they can lie !
    On a previous cruise, Kataklysm told my friends they will not be there because their drummer is sick in boat, and they were anounced the following day !!!!!
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:07 am

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:Of course, despise your avatar is annoying ahahahahahah !
    I've spoken with two members, including the drummer ! They told me they don't like cruises ! I think some members want to do the cruise and some don't want !

Stefan told me he might be there though with Panzer (The band with him +Herman Frank from Accept and Schmier from Destruction !).

Of course they can lie !
    On a previous cruise, Kataklysm told my friends they will not be there because their drummer is sick in boat, and they were anounced the following day !!!!!

Thanks for the info :D And don't take that comment I made personally, but your old logo used to be quite annoying... I think my whole office could see my screen flashing :D
    Wishlist:
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:49 am

I'll ask Saint Vitus and Orange Goblin soon if they will be there !
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:33 pm

Snowy Shaw on 70k:

...and 70.000 of metal,.. what can I say, it’s just flat out fabulous to be on that fantastic cruise ship in the Caribbean for 5 days straight. It’s truly one of the few perks of playing music, a paid luxury vacation with the most wonderful people who all have one thing in common, the music. And for me as a Swede, in January it’s not quite as lovely back home. So I can’t wait to go back to play them both with my solo band.
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:28 am

Fitting with Andy's Arctic winter hint, Sonata Arctica just announced gigs 17. and 29. January, but nothing between.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:31 am

Speedy wrote:Fitting with Andy's Arctic winter hint, Sonata Arctica just announced gigs 17. and 29. January, but nothing between.

Unless something really strange happens, I'm quite sure we can count on Wintersun, Sonata Arctica, Pretty Maids and Venom being onbroad.
    Wishlist:

Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:37 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    Speedy wrote:Fitting with Andy's Arctic winter hint, Sonata Arctica just announced gigs 17. and 29. January, but nothing between.

Unless something really strange happens, I'm quite sure we can count on Wintersun, Sonata Arctica, Pretty Maids and Venom being onbroad.

And I can't understand why UMC doesn't announce them already :cry:
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019, 2020- :(
    2021- SET SAIL!
    RIP Andre Matos
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:39 am

Mr.Kito wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:

And I can't understand why UMC doesn't announce them already :cry:

In Sonata's case it may be that they want to announce the other tour dates first, so all of the blame might not be on UMC.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    AmelieM
    Petty Officer

by AmelieM » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:22 am

bodomdragon wrote:Unless something really strange happens, I'm quite sure we can count on Wintersun, Sonata Arctica, Pretty Maids and Venom being onbroad.

I wish you were right about Wintersun but I heard it didn't work out. :cry: They sill have almost 3 months to come to an agreement tho. Fingers crossed!
    Alestorm-/-Amon-Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Be'lakor-/-Dark-Tranquillity-/-Edguy-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Gloryhammer-/-Gojira-/-Omnium-Gatherum-/-Ophaned-Land-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Kamelot-/-Kataklysm-/-Sabaton-/-Septic-Flesh-/-Seventh-Wonder-/-Suidakra-/-Tarot-/-Therion-/-Wintersun
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:47 am

AmelieM wrote:I wish you were right about Wintersun but I heard it didn't work out. :cry: They sill have almost 3 months to come to an agreement tho. Fingers crossed!

Well, that's a lot of TIME II reach an agreement :D
    Wishlist:

Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:40 am

A few dates have leaked for the following 2015 North American tour:

Napalm Death/Voivod/Exhumed/Iron Reagan/Black Crown Initiate

The tour dates that have leaked are in late January going through February 2015. Napalm Death is already on the cruise. I was told by band member (who will be on the cruise) that he thought Voivod would be cruise also. This leads me to believe that might be a possibility. Iron Reagan is 1/2 of Municipal Waste, who is already on broad. Would be easy to add them.

NOTE: I haven't looked to see if the bands, excluding Napalm Death, have conflicting dates.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:03 pm

bodomdragon wrote:
    AmelieM wrote:I wish you were right about Wintersun but I heard it didn't work out. :cry: They sill have almost 3 months to come to an agreement tho. Fingers crossed!

Well, that's a lot of TIME II reach an agreement :D

9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:17 pm

Sgt. B wrote:A few dates have leaked for the following 2015 North American tour:

Napalm Death/Voivod/Exhumed/Iron Reagan/Black Crown Initiate

The tour dates that have leaked are in late January going through February 2015. Napalm Death is already on the cruise. I was told by band member (who will be on the cruise) that he thought Voivod would be cruise also. This leads me to believe that might be a possibility. Iron Reagan is 1/2 of Municipal Waste, who is already on broad. Would be easy to add them.

NOTE: I haven't looked to see if the bands, excluding Napalm Death, have conflicting dates.

VoiVod, Exhumed and Iron Reagon would be awsome :deathhorns:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:03 am

Eluveitie have a nice gap in their tour dates - nothing from end December to start of Feb:

http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mus ... eitie.html
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:55 am

cowboy71 wrote:Eluveitie have a nice gap in their tour dates - nothing from end December to start of Feb:

I would very much appreciate an Eluveitie announcement since I had way too much work to do when they visited the northern California area and I didn't have the time to see them.
    Last edited by Jotunheimr on Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2021: Not this time. Have fun!

Wishlist: Arkona-/-Borknagar-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Lumsk-/-Necrophagist-/-Otyg-/-Savatage-/-Skyforger-/-Solstafir-/-Testament-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Varg
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:20 am

Jotunheimr wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Eluveitie have a nice gap in their tour dates - nothing from end December to start of Feb:

I would very much appreciate an Eluveitie announcement since I had way too much work to do when they visited the northern California area and I couldn't allocation enough time to see them.

They are quite good live, and it's especially interesting to see so many atypical instruments on stage. However they've been touring so much, that I've probably seen them 6 or 7 times in the last few years... so although I like them I would feel a little bit "meh" if they were announced.
    Wishlist:

Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:00 pm

bodomdragon wrote:[Eluveitie] are quite good live, and it's especially interesting to see so many atypical instruments on stage. However they've been touring so much, that I've probably seen them 6 or 7 times in the last few years... so although I like them I would feel a little bit "meh" if they were announced.

About the same here...I DO really like them, and I can't think of any other metal band that uses a hurdy-gurdy on stage, but at this point they'd be a one-set band for me. Maybe two if they were playing a special all-Slania set or something.
    2021 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Blood.Red.Throne--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce
    --Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon
    2021: SoooOOOooooooon
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:02 pm

bodomdragon wrote:
    Jotunheimr wrote:

I would very much appreciate an Eluveitie announcement since I had way too much work to do when they visited the northern California area and I couldn't allocation enough time to see them.

They are quite good live, and it's especially interesting to see so many atypical instruments on stage. However they've been touring so much, that I've probably seen them 6 or 7 times in the last few years... so although I like them I would feel a little bit "meh" if they were announced.

I saw them a couple years ago headlining Wintersun's first US tour and they were much better live than I expected. Of course, seeing a band just once is never enough.

Wishlist: Arkona-/-Borknagar-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Lumsk-/-Necrophagist-/-Otyg-/-Savatage-/-Skyforger-/-Solstafir-/-Testament-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Varg
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:26 pm

Serenity - haven't received a confirmation from UMC yet, but seems likely.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:28 am

Sgt. B wrote:At The Gates European tour dates. I see a large opening in the January dates. They could be available for the cruise.

With Rotten Sound:
    11/20 Tampere, FIN – Klubi
    11/21 Jyväskylä, FIN – Lutako
    11/22 Helsinki, FIN – Nosturi

With Grave & Morbus Chron:
    11/27 Goteborg, SWE – Tragarn
    11/28 Stockholm, SWE – Arenan
    11/29 Malmo, SWE – KB

With Triptykon & Morbus Chron:
    12/04 London, UK – Forum
    12/05 Manchester, UK – Academy 2
    12/06 Glasgow, UK – Garage
    12/07 Birmingham, UK – Academy
    12/08 Cardiff, UK – Solus
    12/10 Essen, GER- Turock
    12/11 Hamburg, GER – Markthalle
    12/12 Eindhoven, NET – Eindhoven Metal Meeting
    12/13 Leipzig, GER – Conne Island
    12/14 Wien, AUT – Arena
    12/16 Aarau, SWI – Kiff
    12/17 Munich, GER – Backstage Werk
    12/18 Antwerpen, BEL – Trix
    12/19 Cologne, GER – Essigfabrik
    12/20 Berlin, GER – Postbahnhof

At The Gates only:
    01/08 Istanbul, TUR – Jolly Joker
    01/09 Athens, GRE – Stage Voume 1
    01/10 Thessaloniki, GRE – Principal Club
    01/31 Dublin, IRE – Academy
    02/21 Bergen, NOR – Blastfest
    02/26 Oslo, NOR – Vulkan Arena
    02/27 Karlstad, SWE – Nojesfabriken
    02/28 Umea, SWE – House Of Metal
    05/29 Johannesburg, SAF – Carfax
    05/30 Johannesburg, SAF – Carfax

They just announced three more dates January (16, 17, 18) but still no dates during the cruise, seems like even more of a possibility now.

cocrorico
    Oiler

by cocrorico » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:55 am

Tonight, i ll see concerts of Skalmold, eluveitie, arkona
    and tomorrow Morbid Angel.
    maybe a good news !
    2011: cabine 3541
    2012: cabine 2591
    2012: barge to hell cabine 2515
    2014: cabine 2513
    2015: cabine 2670
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:37 am

Aussie band CLAIM THE THRONE have announced a USA/Canada tour, with a nice 70k-sized gap in the middle....
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:55 am

cowboy71 wrote:Aussie band CLAIM THE THRONE have announced a USA/Canada tour, with a nice 70k-sized gap in the middle....

that would be interesting :viking:
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2021- SET SAIL!
    RIP Andre Matos
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:12 am

cowboy71 wrote:Aussie band CLAIM THE THRONE have announced a USA/Canada tour, with a nice 70k-sized gap in the middle....

Hell yes! I love that band :D Definitely plan on catching them on tour but wouldn't mind seeing them two more times.

• Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:57 am

Jotunheimr wrote:

Hell yes! I love that band :D Definitely plan on catching them on tour but wouldn't mind seeing them two more times.

According to facebook, they will be on the boat but not playing any shows (that could possibly change later).

Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:04 am

Jotunheimr wrote:
    Jotunheimr wrote:

According to facebook, they will be on the boat but not playing any shows (that could possibly change later).

Atrocity said the same last year :shred:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:14 am

Yesterday I had read that Kataklysm were going to enter the studio to record their next album in January for 3 months
    http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/katakl ... n-january/
    today I do not find 70K in their tour dates
    :smash: :?
    hope I am wrong on that one
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:38 am

Azazel101 wrote:Yesterday I had read that Kataklysm were going to enter the studio to record their next album in January for 3 months

that would explain the silence... after chimaira cancelled UMC took a while to give us any news... almost a month between Einherjar and Amorphis (with explanations about Chimaira), so they must be working on a replacement or trying to convince Kataklysm to play? :?
    2021- SET SAIL!
    RIP Andre Matos
  • Bobzilla28
    Wiper

by Bobzilla28 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:28 am

Saw Sabaton last month in Hartford CT - they will not be on the ship. Have tour plans that conflict.

Saw Artillery on Tuesday night with Onslaught (Neil Turbin singing for them - doesn't know the songs very well).
    Only about 40 people in the club... It's Connecticut what can I tell you.
    Super nice guys - they are psyched for the cruise. "New" singer Michael Dahl brings a lot of energy.
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:09 pm

The deal probably fell through when Jari discovered that Studio B wasn't a recording studio :lol: :lol: :lol:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:41 am

Ne Obliviscaris used the word "soon" in a status update about U.S. touring... speculation intensifies, right?
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:55 am

Cannibal Corpse/Behemoth co-headline tour announced for after the cruise (go to 2015 tours thread for dates). Support from Aeon & Tribulation. Possibility for either of those bands to be on the cruise?
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:11 pm

Both Aeon and Tribulation would be cool.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    manamachine
    Crewman

by manamachine » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:41 pm

Noticed Unisonic has a nice gap in their tour... I'll go for anything Kiske, really. Especially if he keeps traveling alongside Edguy/Avantasia.
    Wishlist:
    All the power/symphonic/thrash.
    ANTIKRISS
    Petty Officer

by ANTIKRISS » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:23 pm

Azazel101 wrote:Yesterday I had read that Kataklysm were going to enter the studio to record their next album in January for 3 months

Don't worry. They will be on the cruise, from a sure source.
    For The Horde!
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:29 pm

Skalmold and Trouble will not be on the cruise; from speakings I had with musicians !
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:48 pm

manamachine wrote:Noticed Unisonic has a nice gap in their tour... I'll go for anything Kiske, really. Especially if he keeps traveling alongside Edguy/Avantasia.

That would be awesome. Never had a chance to Kiske live - I'll take whatever I can get :D
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
  • Post Reply 555 posts