Post Reply 555 posts
70k 2015 Lineup Predictions/Rumours
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: 70k 2015 Lineup Predictions/Rumours

by Mr.Kito » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:34 am

Should the Statsman add all these bands to the rumoured list? :lol:

Allegaeon/Barren-Earth/Bloodbath/The-Crown/Dark-Fortress/Dew-Scented/Graveyard/Miseration/Mors-Principium-Est/Orchid/Pro-Pain/Scar-Symmetry/Sylosis/Testament/Toxic-Holocaust/Triptykon/Uncle-Acid/Vektor/Watain/Witchcraft
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:42 pm

Mr.Kito wrote:Should the Statsman add all these bands to the rumoured list? :lol:

Allegaeon/Barren-Earth/Bloodbath/The-Crown/Dark-Fortress/Dew-Scented/Graveyard/Miseration/Mors-Principium-Est/Orchid/Pro-Pain/Scar-Symmetry/Sylosis/Testament/Toxic-Holocaust/Triptykon/Uncle-Acid/Vektor/Watain/Witchcraft

HAHAHAHA :P

Well I at least wouldn't add Testament - they are ruled out as band members will be attending NAMM at the same time as 70k is on :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Wolves-In-The-Throne-Room-/-Halestorm-/-70K
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:58 pm

Not sure if this was posted http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/napalm ... rind-tour/, Voivod would be my pick to be added.First date 27 January in Miami,we going to get at least one more from this tour.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:22 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Mr.Kito wrote:Should the Statsman add all these bands to the rumoured list? :lol:

HAHAHAHA :P

Well I at least wouldn't add Testament - they are ruled out as band members will be attending NAMM at the same time as 70k is on :P

I know :cry:

But I want to pretend we still have a chance :cry:
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:53 pm

Taake has gigs in Colombia and Mexico ending 18.01.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:24 pm

Speedy wrote:Taake has gigs in Colombia and Mexico ending 18.01.

And a gig in Bergen during the cruise.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:17 am

Memnoch wrote:
    Speedy wrote:Taake has gigs in Colombia and Mexico ending 18.01.

And a gig in Bergen during the cruise.

I thought I had heard something like that, but I didn't see it after a quick check, so I though I maybe confused them with another band. I didn't look very hard though.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:40 am

I ruled out Taake in the ruled out thread already in October. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:00 am

deathmetalpat wrote:Not sure if this was posted http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/napalm ... rind-tour/, Voivod would be my pick to be added.First date 27 January in Miami,we going to get at least one more from this tour.

I posted about it a few pages ago in this thread. I was told Voivod should be on the cruise.

http://www.70000tons.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4199&p=258990#p258990
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:52 pm

I thought I saw it somewhere , your post was before the official announcement and I didn't go back that far.Voivod would make Chris from Therion really happy.They are pretty much his favorite metal band and he has wanted to tour with them.This is about as close to a tour he would get at this point.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    surfslamdive
    Oiler

by surfslamdive » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:57 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:I thought I saw it somewhere , your post was before the official announcement and I didn't go back that far.Voivod would make Chris from Therion really happy.They are pretty much his favorite metal band and he has wanted to tour with them.This is about as close to a tour he would get at this point.

Voivod would make sense given Napalm Death is already on the bill and they are touring together starting Jan 27. It might follow that the rest of the tour package (Iron Reagan, Exhumed, Black Crown Initiate) might be on the cruise too (?).
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:14 pm

Just to tell that I think Samael will be on board : http://www.wacken.com/en/bands/bands-bi ... mael-2015/ in 2015 the band will play some selected festivals
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:37 pm

That would be awesome :shred:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:03 pm

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:Just to tell that I think Samael will be on board : http://www.wacken.com/en/bands/bands-bi ... mael-2015/ in 2015 the band will play some selected festivals

I hope so! I love them. :headbanger:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    Pamela
    Petty Officer

by Pamela » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:28 am

I haven't been on in forever, some good info here- thanks!! I'll probably be checking the forums religiously now... forgot how much fun it is around here :cheers:
    '13 '15 '16 '18
    '20 SOOON! -Saltatio Mortis-Threshold-Apocalypse Orchestra-Apocalyptica-Blind Guardian-Voyager-Solstafir-Lacuna Coil-Dragonforce-Amon Amarth-SuidAkarA-Starkill-Caliban-Turisas-Caligulas Horse-Opeth-Ghost Ship Octavius-Leaves Eyes
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:14 am

i'll meet many bands these coming days, i'll ask all of them.
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:36 am

I don't really know if this counts as a rumour or we're just being paranoid at this point. Anyway, Amaranthe, who has already been highly rumoured for this cruise, posted on their FB page that big news will come SOON.

It has to be paranoia.

Doesn't it?

Whatever.

I want bands.

And Amaranthe would be nice.
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:26 am

bodomdragon wrote:I don't really know if this counts as a rumour or we're just being paranoid at this point. Anyway, Amaranthe, who has already been highly rumoured for this cruise, posted on their FB page that big news will come SOON.

It has to be paranoia.

Doesn't it?

Whatever.

I want bands.

Yeah that would be a really nice announcement! Let's hope the Skipper goes through with it.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240

2020 Wishlist: Arafel-/-Arcturus-/-Borknagar-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-Equilibrium-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Glittertind-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Kampfar-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Necrophagist-/-Norther-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-Savatage-/-Skyforger-/-Solstafir-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Varg-/-Vintersorg-/-Waylander
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:22 am

Jotunheimr wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:I don't really know if this counts as a rumour or we're just being paranoid at this point. Anyway, Amaranthe, who has already been highly rumoured for this cruise, posted on their FB page that big news will come SOON.

It has to be paranoia.

Doesn't it?

Whatever.

I want bands.

Yeah that would be a really nice announcement! Let's hope the Skipper goes through with it.

don't know them, so i won't judge
    but any announcement would to keep people happy :-)
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:53 am

It has to be paranoia.

Doesn't it?

Whatever.

I want bands.

I think it would be paranoia but they were rumoured to be in 2014 and rumoured again.. so in THAT case, it may be no just a coincidence

#wishfulthinking :beerwink:
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:20 am

Divided Multitude are also using the s-word on Facebook:
    Divided Multitude wrote:Some really cool news coming up, really soooooon !!!!!!
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690

• bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:25 am

Speedy wrote:Divided Multitude are also using the s-word on Facebook:
    Divided Multitude wrote:Some really cool news coming up, really soooooon !!!!!!

Goddammit. That would also be a great announcement.
    Wishlist:
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

• bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:33 am

Mr.Kito wrote:

It has to be paranoia.

Doesn't it?

Whatever.

I want bands.

I think it would be paranoia but they were rumoured to be in 2014 and rumoured again.. so in THAT case, it may be no just a coincidence

#wishfulthinking :beerwink:

Amaranthe just announced a european tour.

It was paranoia.

Probably.
    Wishlist:

Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:44 am

their tour starts 30.01.2015 - Konerthuset Klubbscenen - Västerås, Sweden

not ruled out officially yet... so cheers to paranoia! who knows? :deathhorns:
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:17 am

Metalachi have a gap in their tour dates after Jan 18, and they'd be VERY fun onbroad!

Witchery have 1 show lusted in February, and I'd love to see them again after over 10 years \n//
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:52 am

HOLY MOSES will probably be on board in 2016.
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

by Madkill » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:56 am

I've been posting wishlists on Twitter to the 70K account. If I go with the "favorites" I get from some bands, I'd say that At The Gates, Evergrey, Winterfylleth, and Queensryche are in... or would love to be.
    "All in the same boat
    Rockin' on the same route,
    We gotta get together, join each other"
    - Bob Marley
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:09 pm

Mr.Kito wrote:their tour starts 30.01.2015 - Konerthuset Klubbscenen - Västerås, Sweden

not ruled out officially yet... so cheers to paranoia! who knows? :deathhorns:

Only issue I see with Amaranthe is that they are booked to do the Radio Rock Cruise in Finland on January 31st.

Pretty big ask to do two cruises in the space of a few days .... :|
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • Alexjames96
    Wiper

by Alexjames96 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:44 pm

PISSING RAZORS :bangers:
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:55 pm

Alexjames96 wrote:PISSING RAZORS :bangers:

Why are we adding Pissing Razors too the rumors list?

the other two bands being talked about on this list I have never even heard of outside this forum :wank: Amaranthe and somebody even less Known? Divided Multitude?

:belly:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:12 pm

Pissing Razors broke up ten years ago..
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:48 am

cowboy71 wrote:Only issue I see with Amaranthe is that they are booked to do the Radio Rock Cruise in Finland on January 31st.

The Radio Rock Cruise is only a 24-hour (or shorter) cruise, so it's not that different to a normal gig. Not sure, but they might even be able to leave the boat right after their set and fly home from Tallinn.
    Wishlist:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:56 am

Memnoch wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Only issue I see with Amaranthe is that they are booked to do the Radio Rock Cruise in Finland on January 31st.

The Radio Rock Cruise is only a 24-hour (or shorter) cruise, so it's not that different to a normal gig. Not sure, but they might even be able to leave the boat right after their set and fly home from Tallinn.

AAAAAH. Cool - good to know. There is still hope!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:25 am

Will this be the year of "Snowy Shaw And Friends"?
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:13 am

Azazel101 wrote:Will this be the year of "Snowy Shaw And Friends"?

I know someone who would be very happy with that. :boobs:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:26 am

Goddess of Metal wrote:

I wonder who that would be........
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:27 am

It appears that there will be a 1349/Origin/Abysmal Dawn/Wolvhammer 2015 U.S. Tour announced in the next few days. Vattnet Viskar is also rumored to be on it. We already have 2 of the bands from this tour. I know we don't normally get more than 2 from a tour, but could we get 1 more? I would take any one of the remaining two or three (Abysmal Dawn, Wolvhammer, Vattnet Viskar)?

Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:30 pm

Sgt. B wrote:
    Goddess of Metal wrote:

I wonder who that would be........

Three guesses :P :lol:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:26 am

We may (WISH) have more bands from DRAGON PRODUCTIONS.... http://www.dragon-productions.eu/bands/

The Sirens, Sonata Arctica, Metal Church, Carach Angren and we have already: Artillery, Crucified Barbara, DAD, Michael Schenke, Tank

From RTN http://www.rtn-touring.com/index.php/artists

we have: Alestorm, Behemoth, Equilibrium, Heathen, Heidvolk, Korpiklanni, Origin, Threshold, Trollfest.

and we may have(WISH): Wintersun, TYR, Wisdom, Kreator, Suicidal Angels, Kalmah, Frostide, Eluveitie, Bloodbound, Thryfing
    metal4ever
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:33 am

broegaard wrote:We may (WISH) have more bands from DRAGON PRODUCTIONS.... http://www.dragon-productions.eu/bands/

The Sirens, Sonata Arctica, Metal Church, Carach Angren and we have already: Artillery, Crucified Barbara, DAD, Michael Schenke, Tank

From RTN http://www.rtn-touring.com/index.php/artists

we have: Alestorm, Behemoth, Equilibrium, Heathen, Heidvolk, Korpiklanni, Origin, Threshold, Trollfest.

and we may have(WISH): Wintersun, TYR, Wisdom, Kreator, Suicidal Angels, Kalmah, Frostide, Eluveitie, Bloodbound, Thryfing

HNGH. So many of these bands would be two setters for me!
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
  • Post Reply 555 posts