Post Reply 555 posts
70k 2015 Lineup Predictions/Rumours
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

Re: 70k 2015 Lineup Predictions/Rumours

by Ecliptica » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:04 am

Sonata Arctica as good as confirmed for the cruise.

Just announced a huge tour 3 minutes ago with some curious dates missing in the middle:

http://sonataarctica.info/tour
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:12 am

Ecliptica wrote:Sonata Arctica as good as confirmed for the cruise.

Just announced a huge tour 3 minutes ago with some curious dates missing in the middle:

you really think they'll fly all the way to the US just to return to Finland ... that is a heavy cost . I don't see it . but that just may be me
  • Nocturnalbunny
    Oiler

by Nocturnalbunny » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:31 am

Can I start a rumor that hell could be on board? They are free during the cruise. Them or as others have said my dying bride.. There is still a uk band that hasn't been announced yet.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:47 pm

Those Sonata dates in January have been known for months. I've been looking at them wondering when they will get announced :P

As to the just announced gigs - damn seeing them and Freedom Call on the same tour would be epic!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:42 am

DragonLordJones wrote:

you really think they'll fly all the way to the US just to return to Finland ... that is a heavy cost . I don't see it . but that just may be me

Considering they are from Finland, yes it is absolutely plausible they will return home after the cruise. Many bands do.

Nocturnalbunny wrote:Can I start a rumor that hell could be on board? They are free during the cruise. Them or as others have said my dying bride.. There is still a uk band that hasn't been announced yet.

That doesn't make a very solid rumour, there are other bands in the UK besides My Dying Bride, it could be anyone. They are one of my top wish list bands though, so I'd hope it is them.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    Cardest
    Chief Petty Officer

by Cardest » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:39 am

Call me crazy, but I haven't even heard a song of Sonata Artica....yet. haha

Hit me with your best track!!
    Cardestio

I am the Bra Destroyer
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:38 am

Cardest wrote:Call me crazy, but I haven't even heard a song of Sonata Artica....yet. haha

Don't Say a Word, hands down. Hope you like power metal!
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Gonna take a lot to get me back next year.
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:40 am

Phoenix wrote:
    Cardest wrote:Call me crazy, but I haven't even heard a song of Sonata Artica....yet. haha

Don't Say a Word, hands down. Hope you like power metal!

White Pearl Black Ocean, Victoria's Secret.
    70000 Tons 2015 Cabin 2604
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Wishlist:to-be-filled-in-later
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:53 am

I should get around to updating my signature
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:21 pm

That would be amazing. Destruction Preventer is my second choice of song.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:36 pm

Phoenix wrote:

That would be amazing. Destruction Preventer is my second choice of song.

Ooh! This might make me respect them again (for this tour) :D
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

by Madkill » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:32 pm

If I go strictly on positive feedback from my tweets, I'd say Evergrey, Queensryche, and Winterfylleth could be on-board if Andy wanted to.

"All in the same boat
    Rockin' on the same route,
    We gotta get together, join each other"
    - Bob Marley
    Cardest
    Chief Petty Officer

by Cardest » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:33 am

I do indeed like it.

Cool. It's just one of those things, ya know, I'll get around
    to listening to them some day.
    Here we go. I'll uTube it. Cheers
    Cardestio

I am the Bra Destroyer
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:07 am

Madkill wrote:If I go strictly on positive feedback from my tweets, I'd say Evergrey, Queensryche, and Winterfylleth could be on-board if Andy wanted to.

Good suggestions.

Most people would be stoked with those announcements. Add Accept and you've won the quadrella!
    2013 Wishlist : Doro
    2014 Wishlist : Bands
    2015 Wishlist : Money
    2016 Wishlist : Majesty
    feanorfelagund
    Crewman

by feanorfelagund » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:21 pm

Black sheep
    "Mirror mirror on the wall
    True hope lies beyond the coast
    You're a damned kind, can't you see
    That tomorrow bears insanity?"
    feanorfelagund
    Crewman

by feanorfelagund » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:35 pm

If Sonata Arctica get announced I will actually shit the bed. I take it they leave out their whiney bollocks when there's proper bands nearby and play their very limited selection of very good stuff? (that's non-rhetorical if anyone can shed light)
    "Mirror mirror on the wall
    True hope lies beyond the coast
    You're a damned kind, can't you see
    That tomorrow bears insanity?"
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:51 pm

feanorfelagund wrote:If Sonata Arctica get announced I will actually shit the bed. I take it they leave out their whiney bollocks when there's proper bands nearby and play their very limited selection of very good stuff? (that's non-rhetorical if anyone can shed light)

I'm hoping for an Ecliptica set and a 'normal' set if Sonata do get added. In 2011 they played identical sets which was a bit of a letdown.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
  • Nocturnalbunny
    Oiler

by Nocturnalbunny » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:09 pm

Off he wall and just throwing it out there, but a big surprise for me would be an Akercocke reunion... Probably picking straws here, but I'll keep guessing what I would most like to see and no one has said anything about them.....that would be a huge surprise.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:40 pm

Nocturnalbunny wrote:Off he wall and just throwing it out there, but a big surprise for me would be an Akercocke reunion... Probably picking straws here, but I'll keep guessing what I would most like to see and no one has said anything about them.....that would be a huge surprise.

That would be amazing :bmhorns:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:01 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    feanorfelagund wrote:If Sonata Arctica get announced I will actually shit the bed. I take it they leave out their whiney bollocks when there's proper bands nearby and play their very limited selection of very good stuff? (that's non-rhetorical if anyone can shed light)

I'm hoping for an Ecliptica set and a 'normal' set if Sonata do get added. In 2011 they played identical sets which was a bit of a letdown.

I've only seen Sonata live one, in a gig with Stratovarius, and in that one they kinda stuck with the whiney bollocks for the most part sadly, and then Stratovarius was awesome. It may be my perception only, but Tony Kakko seemed a bit cocky/full of himself and didn't manage to engage the crowd much so I didn't enjoy the show as much as I expected.
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:39 pm

thats odd when i talked to QR they said the new album is totally written and they were entering the studio in January. :) Maybe a studio on Florida since the singer is from there
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    cocrorico
    Oiler

by cocrorico » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:34 am

Please Not Sonata Arctica! please :cry:
    Please Not Amaranthe! PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEE !! :cry: :cry:
    2011: cabine 3541
    2012: cabine 2591
    2012: barge to hell cabine 2515
    2014: cabine 2513
    2015: cabine 2670
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:38 am

Mentioned earlier in the thread as a strong possibility, I now expect Divided Multitude to be a certainty, judging from the Skipper's 'scouting party' post.
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:14 am

cocrorico wrote:Please Not Sonata Arctica! please :cry:
    Please Not Amaranthe! PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEE !! :cry: :cry:
    Unfortunately the biatch "metal" has increased its popularity...
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:36 am

gundiesalvo wrote:I've only seen Sonata live one, in a gig with Stratovarius, and in that one they kinda stuck with the whiney bollocks for the most part sadly, and then Stratovarius was awesome. It may be my perception only, but Tony Kakko seemed a bit cocky/full of himself and didn't manage to engage the crowd much so I didn't enjoy the show as much as I expected.

I don't think it's only your perception. I used to like Sonata Arctica, but I don't really enjoy them anymore. I'd like to have them onbroad to remember the old times, and an Ecliptica set would be really awesome as that is imo their best album. But Tony has trouble dealing with fame.
    Wishlist:
    ALLEGAEON--Amaranthe--Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Epica--Fleshgod-Apocalypse--Fractal.Gates--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--HELLOWEEN.REUNION--In.Vain--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--MOONSORROW--MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST--NE.OBLIVISCARIS--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--Onslaught--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Power.Quest--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--Therion--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Witherscape

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:43 am

cocrorico wrote:Please Not Amaranthe! PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEE !! :cry: :cry:

Even if they're not my favourite girlie band, I'd still be thrilled if they were announced. We already have too many awful bands (with Trollfest leading the charge), it's about time we got another good band onbroad.

And try to be positive: at least Amaranthe isn't folk metal. :mrgreen:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    cocrorico
    Oiler

by cocrorico » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:03 am

the more they announce bands, the more i miss Barge To Hell !!!!!!
    :bmhorns:
    2011: cabine 3541
    2012: cabine 2591
    2012: barge to hell cabine 2515
    2014: cabine 2513
    2015: cabine 2670
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:00 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    gundiesalvo wrote:I've only seen Sonata live one, in a gig with Stratovarius, and in that one they kinda stuck with the whiney bollocks for the most part sadly, and then Stratovarius was awesome. It may be my perception only, but Tony Kakko seemed a bit cocky/full of himself and didn't manage to engage the crowd much so I didn't enjoy the show as much as I expected.

I don't think it's only your perception. I used to like Sonata Arctica, but I don't really enjoy them anymore. I'd like to have them onbroad to remember the old times, and an Ecliptica set would be really awesome as that is imo their best album. But Tony has trouble dealing with fame.

100% with you. BUT I heard that they still close their shows with Don't Say a Word, so if we get some Ecliptica/Reckoning Night sets on board, it'll be worth it for me.

gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:19 pm

Phoenix wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:

100% with you. BUT I heard that they still close their shows with Don't Say a Word, so if we get some Ecliptica/Reckoning Night sets on board, it'll be worth it for me.

Considering there's a good chance they'll be onbroad, let's hope we can get them to stick to their better era, actually if their first set was full Ecliptica and the second one was Reckoning Night, and maybe they can throw in some Silence songs, I would probably end up watching both. If they throw in new stuff I'll just leave and find something better/grab a beer.

EDIT: I'm just listening to Ecliptica Revisited samples, and I think if they play them that way it may just not even be worth it...
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:59 pm

gundiesalvo wrote:EDIT: I'm just listening to Ecliptica Revisited samples, and I think if they play them that way it may just not even be worth it...

That is one thing that worries me. I really don't like the re-recorded version.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:27 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    gundiesalvo wrote:EDIT: I'm just listening to Ecliptica Revisited samples, and I think if they play them that way it may just not even be worth it...

That is one thing that worries me. I really don't like the re-recorded version.

Well shit. All right, I'll give it a miss and hope they kick it old school.

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:36 am

Yeah, sonata used to be my favorite band but if they're on I probably won't even watch them. Even if they did an ecliptica set.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:19 am

...speaking of which, Sonata Arctica just released an announcement: they will do a small tour over Europe in spring performing Ecliptica in its entirety. As they won't set foot on my city or country, I really hope they are announced and perform that show on the boat.
    Wishlist:
    ALLEGAEON--Amaranthe--Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Epica--Fleshgod-Apocalypse--Fractal.Gates--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--HELLOWEEN.REUNION--In.Vain--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--MOONSORROW--MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST--NE.OBLIVISCARIS--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--Onslaught--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Power.Quest--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--Therion--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Witherscape

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:41 am

Stained Class wrote:Yeah, sonata used to be my favorite band but if they're on I probably won't even watch them. Even if they did an ecliptica set.

This. I don't know about you Joey, but I ended up walking out half way through their set a few months back.
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    GregoryOfTheNorth
    Crewman

by GregoryOfTheNorth » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:37 am

I saw Sonata four times in Western Canada (mostly for the openers). The good news is that the songs from their new album, despite having terribly thin production on CD, are punchy live. Unfortunately, 3 of their 4 sets were almost half ballads. Also, no songs were played from Winterhearts' Guild and only one song was played from Reckoning Night. I will only watch Sonata on the boat if they do not conflict with another band I want to see.
    2011#4512
    2012#5535
    2013#2597
    2014#6043
    2015#2546
    2016#9597
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:58 pm

klons wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Yeah, sonata used to be my favorite band but if they're on I probably won't even watch them. Even if they did an ecliptica set.

This. I don't know about you Joey, but I ended up walking out half way through their set a few months back.

I stuck around hoping the last couple songs would be better but nope
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:08 am

Seen a member of claim the throne trolling the site last night
    :beerwink:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:11 am

Memnoch wrote:
    cocrorico wrote:Please Not Amaranthe! PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEE !! :cry: :cry:

Even if they're not my favourite girlie band, I'd still be thrilled if they were announced. We already have too many awful bands (with Trollfest leading the charge), it's about time we got another good band onbroad.

Haha :lol:
    You're taking the piss, right?
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    ANTIKRISS
    Petty Officer

by ANTIKRISS » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:13 pm

Necrophobic might be on.

They announced Mexican tour.

MEXICO 5-8 FEBRUARY 2015!

Lets hope!!
    For The Horde!
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:38 pm

ANTIKRISS wrote:Necrophobic might be on.

They announced Mexican tour.

MEXICO 5-8 FEBRUARY 2015!

Lets hope!!

That would be amazing!

:death: I strike with wrath!!! :death:
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
Post Reply 555 posts