Post Reply 3638 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2015 Megathread
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: ...Are You Getting Excited Yet?

by broegaard » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:41 am

my brother already bought plane tickets, so I have to go.
    metal4ever
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:54 am

Dimma wrote:It will need a fucktonne of great bands to get me excited. I didn't have the same high after this years cruise as last years.

This year was more like a piss up where a few club bands turned up to play a few riffs.

And seeing as most of my friends have indicated this years was their last, i'll probably pass.

Yeah that, and the fact that two of the few bands that really interested me (Dark Tranquillity and Orphaned Land) ended up announcing Australian tours for 2014 anyway!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:46 am

Dimma wrote:
    bernabeit wrote:
    Dimma wrote:It will need a fucktonne of great bands to get me excited. I didn't have the same high after this years cruise as last years.

This year was more like a piss up where a few club bands turned up to play a few riffs.

And seeing as most of my friends have indicated this years was their last, i'll probably pass.

I have a feeling that there will be more headliner quality bands next year!!!!

as long as there's less Cosplay...

Weird... I had even more fun than last year, and I didn't think that could happen. :headbanger: :headbanger:

What's wrong with cosplay? :shock: :shock:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:06 am

i dunno Hector, i'm just an old fashioned thrash head from the 80's. i don't hate what metal has become, i just don't understand it.
    2013 Wishlist : Doro
    2014 Wishlist : Bands
    2015 Wishlist : Money
    2016 Wishlist : Majesty
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:47 am

I don't understand what that has to do with cosplay.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:49 am

Conrad wrote:I don't understand what that has to do with cosplay.

It's what power metal has become.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:18 am

bernabeit wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Liberty only about 2,5 knots (5 km/h) faster - so if we travel for around 40 hours from Miami, that's only 200 km more than the old lady. If that's correct, the change of ship really doesn't open that many new destinations for us.

Had a look and you are right. The only different destinations I saw were Jamaica, Haiti and Belize compared to the Majesty. Jamaica would be cool, however i'm more focused on bigger ship (much smoother), more bands (assumming that means more wishlist bands) and more people.

If that's the case I wonder how much time we'd actually have at the port if that logo teaser does indicate Jamaica. Looking into the Jamaica ports, it doesn't really excite me too much anyways but the little bobsled and zipline thing sounds fun.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:59 pm

Dimma wrote:

It's only natural with a genre that talks about wizards, dragons, UNICORNS, princesses, hammers...

Now I want to listen to Gloryhammer. And I will! :headbanger: :headbanger:

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:12 pm

X-Thor wrote:
    Dimma wrote:
    bernabeit wrote:
    I have a feeling that there will be more headliner quality bands next year!!!!

as long as there's less Cosplay...

Weird... I had even more fun than last year, and I didn't think that could happen. :headbanger: :headbanger:

What's wrong with cosplay? :shock: :shock:

There's a fine line. I thought most of the costumes were great. Sometimes it's nice to have that one thing that people can identify you by... or vice versa to hide and observe from afar (I'm certain that band members etc did this - who the heck was wolf man!??!?!?). Let's not start fighting over what we choose to wear. I really enjoyed wearing my yellow fish hat to be located quickly by friends and people I'd only recently met, but not for the whole time.... it's no good for headbanging etc. Sometimes you just don't need to be found by anyone. So there were tons of times that I left it in my cabin because I did not need it getting in the way or lost. I think those of us that want to wear crazy hats and costumes should be allowed to do so freely and those who don't - well, then don't and have fun anyway :mrgreen: on the new ship it may be easier to separate the cos-players from the 'normal metal heads' for a planned theme night!!!! All in good fun! :mrgreen:
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    2017 - Likely my return :D .
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:38 pm

Krys wrote:
    There's a fine line. I thought most of the costumes were great. Sometimes it's nice to have that one thing that people can identify you by... or vice versa to hide and observe from afar (I'm certain that band members etc did this - who the heck was wolf man!??!?!?). Let's not start fighting over what we choose to wear. I really enjoyed wearing my yellow fish hat to be located quickly by friends and people I'd only recently met, but not for the whole time.... it's no good for headbanging etc. Sometimes you just don't need to be found by anyone. So there were tons of times that I left it in my cabin because I did not need it getting in the way or lost. I think those of us that want to wear crazy hats and costumes should be allowed to do so freely and those who don't - well, then don't and have fun anyway :mrgreen: on the new ship it may be easier to separate the cos-players from the 'normal metal heads' for a planned theme night!!!! All in good fun! :mrgreen:

Your fish hat was an awesome thing. I love that photo we took together.

--
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:31 pm

Dimma wrote:as long as there's less Cosplay...

All in good fun of course but, ummm, have you seen your avatar lately? :? :P :lol:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    AmelieM
    Petty Officer

by AmelieM » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:12 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:

All in good fun of course but, ummm, have you seen your avatar lately? :? :P :lol:

I loved the avatar costume!!! Her eyes were creepy! All those costumes were way better than just a speedo or dental floss in the ass.
    Alestorm-/-Amon-Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Be'lakor-/-Dark-Tranquillity-/-Edguy-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Gloryhammer-/-Gojira-/-Omnium-Gatherum-/-Ophaned-Land-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Kamelot-/-Kataklysm-/-Sabaton-/-Septic-Flesh-/-Seventh-Wonder-/-Suidakra-/-Tarot-/-Therion-/-Wintersun
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:32 pm

X-Thor wrote:
    Krys wrote:

Your fish hat was an awesome thing. I love that photo we took together.

Thanks Hector!!! I agree fully!! Awesome photos and awesome memories!!!
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:49 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:

i like boobs
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:52 pm

X-Thor wrote:
    Dimma wrote:

It's only natural with a genre that talks about wizards, dragons, UNICORNS, princesses, hammers...

Now I want to listen to Gloryhammer. And I will! :headbanger: :headbanger:

hey! knock yourselves out! whatever blows your hair back, it's just not my bag.

i would never have gotten out alive at a gig if i wore a full bodied weiner back in the day!

there's no harm, i like dress ups too! ;)
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:31 am

Dimma wrote:

Was that before or after thrash heads started wearing face paint?

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:31 am

Can I just say that I think it's stupid that costumes are seriously making people angry?

I get that we don't want the whole cruise to become a cosplay party and lose out the reasons for cruising a heavy metal cruise, but this is becoming silly to read.

Conrad wrote:Was that before or after thrash heads started wearing face paint?

Excellent point. There's so much hilarity that goes along with metalhead camaraderie - let's stay as tolerant as possible. Every subgenre has it's laughable factors.
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:35 pm

Krys wrote:Can I just say that I think it's stupid that costumes are seriously making people angry?

I get that we don't want the whole cruise to become a cosplay party and lose out the reasons for cruising a heavy metal cruise, but this is becoming silly to read.

Excellent point. There's so much hilarity that goes along with metalhead camaraderie - let's stay as tolerant as possible. Every subgenre has it's laughable factors.

Who's angry?

I just presented a view. No venom. No berating.

I'll be on my way.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:30 am

Yeah, I never picked up on any anger in any posts either.

Funny how we can read nonexistent shit into text communications. Happens a lot in this day and age with so much e-mailing, online chatting, texting etc. I think it's led to more than a few miscommunications here over the years as well. Ah well, such is life ;)
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:54 am

Not to be a Negative Nelly, I think cosplay is just a bit of fun and there's no harm in it. I'll dress up if the mood strikes me, and I'm sure it won't make me enjoy the music any less.

2019 Wishlist:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:27 am

Relax people ;). Someone just stated an opinion here, don't read too much into it
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:06 pm

But that's what we do on the internet.

2019 Wishlist:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:11 pm

GET ANGRY PEEPLEZ! ITS THE INTERNETZ!!! :bitch: :bitch:

In other news, Amon Amarth were fucking amazing at Soundwave on the weekend.

And I has got sunburnz :cry:

I miss seeing gigs on a boat, instead of in a showgrounds with 40,000 other people.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:45 pm

cowboy71 wrote:GET ANGRY PEEPLEZ! ITS THE INTERNETZ!!! :bitch: :bitch:

In other news, Amon Amarth were fucking amazing at Soundwave on the weekend.

And I has got sunburnz :cry:

I miss seeing gigs on a boat, instead of in a showgrounds with 40,000 other people.

AA and Testament would have been sweet. Pity Megadeth pulled the pin though.
    Wishlist: Battlelore, Bloodbath, Borknagar, Communic, Dimmu Borgir, Dying Fetus, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Legion of the Damned, Midnattsol, Nightwish, Persuader, Power Trip, Suidakra, Warbringer, Whispered, Within Temptation.
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:48 pm

In other news, I am a massive thrasher and I don't associate face paint with thrash metal.......
    Wishlist: Battlelore, Bloodbath, Borknagar, Communic, Dimmu Borgir, Dying Fetus, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Legion of the Damned, Midnattsol, Nightwish, Persuader, Power Trip, Suidakra, Warbringer, Whispered, Within Temptation.
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:44 pm

Dimma wrote:
    Krys wrote:Can I just say that I think it's stupid that costumes are seriously making people angry?

Who's angry?

I just presented a view. No venom. No berating.

I'll be on my way.

Whoa. I see this escalated quickly... let me clarify :( Angry wasn't the word I was looking for. I was aiming for "making people look down on one another". I just think it's silly that we cant deal with some people in costumes or dressed up (I guess we CAN!). Anyway... don't mind me. Not looking to start any conflict of course :D
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:12 pm

Krys wrote:Whoa. I see this escalated quickly......

I think this is what you were looking for.

1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:14 pm

bernabeit wrote:In other news, I am a massive thrasher and I don't associate face paint with thrash metal.......

The face paint for thrash heads comment confused me also.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:15 am

I'm just hangin in there for that big Feb announcement!!!! Could it be:

a) First 4 bands
    b) First 10 bands
    c) Stop over location
    d) On Sale Dates
    e) Finally the Kamelot Replacement :shock:
    f) Those Finnish bands he promised :roll:
    g) That the scouting parties are back
    f) Some of the above
    g) All of the above
    h) None of the above and something I missed
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:25 am

Krys wrote: Every subgenre has it's laughable factors.

THIS
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:36 am

bernabeit wrote:I'm just hangin in there for that big Feb announcement!!!! Could it be:

a) First 4 bands
    b) First 10 bands
    c) Stop over location
    d) On Sale Dates
    f) Some of the above
    g) All of the above

We're having news sooooooooooooooon "very soooooooooooon"

i can't wait for it

:shred:
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:19 am

bernabeit wrote:I'm just hangin in there for that big Feb announcement!!!! Could it be:

a) First 4 bands
    b) First 10 bands
    c) Stop over location
    d) On Sale Dates
    f) Some of the above
    g) All of the above

i) Price increase...just kidding
    j) all 60 bands
    metal4ever
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:32 am

I'm thinking we'll get one band on friday.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:14 am

broegaard wrote:

a) First 4 bands
    b) First 10 bands
    c) Stop over location
    d) On Sale Dates
    f) Some of the above
    g) All of the above

i) Price increase
    j) all 60 bands...just kidding

Fixed.

bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:49 pm

Sgt. B wrote:
    broegaard wrote:

a) First 4 bands
    b) First 10 bands
    c) Stop over location
    d) On Sale Dates
    f) Some of the above
    g) All of the above

i) Price increase
    j) all 60 bands...just kidding

Fixed.

Price increase is likely, but you didn't follow my awesome alphabet :lol: :lol: :lol: whoops...
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:53 pm

bernabeit wrote:Price increase is likely, but you didn't follow my awesome alphabet :lol: :lol: :lol: whoops...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I just Fixed Broegaard's post about all the bands being announced. I didn't notice the new improved alphabetical order in your post.

doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:01 pm

Sgt. B wrote:
    bernabeit wrote:In other news, I am a massive thrasher and I don't associate face paint with thrash metal.......

It was just a joke about the avatar, not to be taken seriously. 'Cause she's a thrash head that doesn't like power metal cosplay, but likes to wear face paint. That is all.

2019 Wishlist:
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:44 pm

Conrad wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:

It was just a joke about the avatar, not to be taken seriously. 'Cause she's a thrash head that doesn't like power metal cosplay, but likes to wear face paint. That is all.

All good, I just didn't now whether I had to start wearing face paint or not??? :cheers:
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:37 am

of course I'm excited ... damn what else is there ha ha ha .................................. bring on the announcements :3drunks:
    carlynjason
    Petty Officer

by carlynjason » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:54 am

Still owe you a drink DLJ, NO-ONE calls me a welcher, soooooooooo hope to bump into you 2015 :party:
Post Reply 3638 posts