Post Reply 3601 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2015 Megathread
  • Metalwrath

Re: You Will Not Be Sleeping Your Day Away!

by Metalwrath » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:19 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:They play Wacken like every year. Danish rock band. Disney After Dark (for real)... Not a fan but some people will be happy

No they don,t.They've played 3 out of 23 Wacken festivals.

They're an ok band.Not the heaviest of bands out there but i'd deffintly watch them over Lake of tears any day.
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:10 pm

Still waiting on one must see band..
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:00 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:Still waiting on one must see band..

I've got some must see bands there - the problem (first world problems!) is I've seen them all before - Apocalyptica, Arch Enemy (3 times), Blind Guardian (5 times), Ensiferum (6 times), and Therion (twice).

Really need a couple I've never seen to make it worthy. And with 39 bands still to go surely there will be one or two :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:09 pm

Me too, Dude. Me too.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:24 pm

Damn it,what is with this Summer Band announcement crap,I was counting on my belief that UMC was happy with a nearly sold out cruise and dump 40 filler bands.Then Lake of Tears and now an eighties band I actually know of,so please stop this and go back on course to 70k of Calvins and bands I couldn't even care about.I had to make a wish list and if even 25% of those are added ,I could be booking in November.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:25 pm

cowboy71 wrote:

I've got some must see bands there - the problem (first world problems!) is I've seen them all before - Apocalyptica, Arch Enemy (3 times), Blind Guardian (5 times), Ensiferum (6 times), and Therion (twice).

Really need a couple I've never seen to make it worthy. And with 39 bands still to go surely there will be one or two :)

Yeah, I'm not saying there aren't bands I like playing but I have seen them all, and none of them are my absolute favorites.

So far, times seen:
    Annihilator - don't care
    Arch Enemy - 9 times
    Blind Guardian - 1 time, don't care
    Chimaira - 10 times, don't care
    Ensiferum - 3 times
    Equilibrium - 1 time
    Heathen - don't care
    Therion - 1 time
    Threshold - don't care
    Xentrix - dont care
    In Extremo - 1 time
    Origin - 3 times, don't care
    Grave Digger - 2 times, don't care
    Korpiklaani - 1 time
    Cannibal Corpse - 8 times
    Apocalyptica - 2 times, if it's all the new singing crap it gets a don't care
    Mike Schenker Project - don't care
    Kataklysm - 7 times
    Triosphere - don't care
    Lake of Tears - Not sure about this one, could never get into them, I'll give it another go just in case.
    D.A.D - don't care
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    Brodd
    Petty Officer

by Brodd » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:51 am

DAD!! Haha I didn't expect this, but for a Dane this is a must see concert and they're usually very entertaining.

Bad Craziness
    http://youtu.be/RkTcDckRYCg

Scare Yourself
    http://youtu.be/hIQ46ZUi36s
    "Vi kæmper kun for øl
    Vi kæmper kun for øl
    Vi kæmper kun for øl og for penge
    Og hvis vi ingen penge får
    Og ingen øl ligeså
    Så må i kæmpe kampen uden os!"
    Skål!

70K 2011, Barge to Hell, 70K 2015
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:11 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    meshuggah wrote:WTF is that? Anyone know this band?

You ARE kidding right?

Considering the bands he listens to is it that surprising ? :P
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:05 am

Metalwrath wrote:
    gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    meshuggah wrote:WTF is that? Anyone know this band?

You ARE kidding right?

Considering the bands he listens to is it that surprising ? :P

Yeap Small and Unknow band ,have only been headliner of Roskilde festival :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd3Z80Xt3TM
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:38 pm

I saw D-A-D a couple of times in the 90's. Never cared too much for them, but I'd catch a set. I remember them having a couple of radio hits back then, so I guess lots of older Euro folks will remember them.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:17 am

Memnoch wrote:I saw D-A-D a couple of times in the 90's. Never cared too much for them, but I'd catch a set. I remember them having a couple of radio hits back then, so I guess lots of older Euro folks will remember them.

They certainly fill the niche that has been filled by Saxon, Pretty Maids and Bonfire in previous years. IF I'm on broad in 2015 and IF there was nothing else interesting going on I would certainly check them out.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:47 am

I'll catch a set if there are no major schedule conflicts. I'm seeing them at RockHarz in 10 days, so I'll let you know what I think of them live when I get back.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:35 am

cowboy71 wrote:They certainly fill the niche that has been filled by Saxon...

No
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:53 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:They certainly fill the niche that has been filled by Saxon...

No

Yeah I thought that was odd. Maybe take out Saxon and put in Fatal Smile?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:02 am

I am very happy about D.A.D., in fact I just played "No Fuel Left For The Pilgrims" at a party yesterday.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Jamming With Waters In International Waters

by Andy » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:26 pm

We are very happy to announce the return of Jamming With Waters In International Waters, the official All-Star Jam of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise.

This is how it will go down: Host Jeff Waters will assemble the line-up, and compile a list of songs. Then you, our valued cruisers will vote later this year for which of these songs will be played! Yes that's right, you choose the songs for Jamming With Waters In International Waters!

carlynjason
    Petty Officer

Re: Jamming With Waters In International Waters

by carlynjason » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:01 pm

OK so we all gotta push for the most complicated songs we can think of :bitch:
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:13 pm

carlynjason wrote:OK so we all gotta push for the most complicated songs we can think of :bitch:

My thoughts exactly :party: :party: :party: :party: :bangers: :deathhorns:
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:01 pm

Master Of Puppets
    mindgrind
    Petty Officer

by mindgrind » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:07 pm

I say they should play songs by bands that haven't been on the boat hahaha Accept- Goatwhore- Deceased - Krokus :death: :shred:
    2019 - Deck 2
    2018 - Deck 10
    2017 - Deck 7
    2016 -
    2015 - Deck 9
    2014 - Deck 4
    2013 - Deck 3
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 6
    2011 - Deck 7
  • Rayzor
    Petty Officer

by Rayzor » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:35 am

All good announcements in this batch, MSG and DAD being bucket list bands for me and I'm liking what I hear from Triosphere and Lake of Tears. I remember them from Black Mark in the 90's but doesn't look like I picked up any of their albums. The jam will be a "don't miss it" event as well, and since 70k were at Graspop there are plenty of good bands to pull from that list. We have a third of the lineup and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to see every band I would like to.
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:09 pm

carlynjason wrote:OK so we all gotta push for the most complicated songs we can think of :bitch:

Equilibrium, "Mana" :lol: :lol: :lol:
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
    Pommesgabel
    Oiler

by Pommesgabel » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:22 am

Something from Dream Theater or Rush would be interesting. Just to get a benchmark out of the musicians what they are capable of ;)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:25 am

Archspire - Rapid Elemental Dissolve
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:26 pm

Pommesgabel wrote:Something from Dream Theater or Rush would be interesting. Just to get a benchmark out of the musicians what they are capable of ;)

Rush--2112 Overture/The Temples of Syrinx
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

An ALESTORM in the Caribbean!

by Andy » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:54 am

There is a big storm gathering in the Caribbean! Brace yourselves because a big ALESTORM is going to hit 70000TONS OF METAL 2015, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

Ecliptica
    Ensign

Re: An ALESTORM in the Caribbean!

by Ecliptica » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:56 am

That may be enough to get me on.

I mean, not that there was a chance I was going to miss it. Will start looking for rooms in September, after summer festival season :-)
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:01 pm

This is great fucking news.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:03 pm

Approved!
    :beerbang:
    2020 Wishlist: Boat, friends, bands, karaoke, hot, Sorrentos, Windjammer, coffee, Satan, love, alcohol.
    MikeB
    Petty Officer

by MikeB » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:23 pm

All of the YES!!!
    2015: Cabin 9527
    2016: Cabin 9219
    2017: Cabin 9675
    2018: Cabin 8215
    2019: Cabin 7449
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:40 pm

With the power of Ale we shall not fail! :chug: :headbanger:
    70000 Tons 2015 Cabin 2604
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Wishlist:to-be-filled-in-later
    Steve110
    Petty Officer

by Steve110 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:57 pm

Seriously a fun group of dudes. Even if you don't like their music, be glad they're onbroad! :smash:
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:10 pm

Nice! Not a huge fan of their music but they - especially Christopher - are a synomym for fun.
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:19 pm

I'm going to have so much Alestorm!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:41 pm

Knew that one was gonna happen :)

Definitely a plus!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:49 pm

You can't really have a metal ship without metal pirates, right? :beerbang:

Between these guys and Korpiklaani, lots of drunken fun. :D
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:07 pm

They kicked off 2012 to an amazing start... Fun on a bun!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:09 pm

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:20 pm

OH YEAH!!

:party: :party:
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
    ANTIKRISS
    Petty Officer

by ANTIKRISS » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:11 pm

Fuck yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

:whisky: :whisky: :whisky: :whisky: :whisky: :whisky: :whisky: :whisky: :whisky: :whisky: :whisky: :whisky: :whisky: :whisky: :whisky: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :heavydrink: :heavydrink: :heavydrink: :heavydrink: :heavydrink: :heavydrink: :heavydrink: :heavydrink:
    For The Horde!
Post Reply 3601 posts