Post Reply 3638 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2015 Megathread
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

Re: A BEHEMOTH shall sail the Seas!

by Madkill » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:53 pm

Cardest wrote:Speaking of evil....

How awesome it would be to get King Diamond on the cruise!
    Can it be done?

Is he healthy to sea travel?

:boobs:
    THIS.
    "All in the same boat
    Rockin' on the same route,
    We gotta get together, join each other"
    - Bob Marley
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:26 am

Yup, I'm Onbroad with Behemoth. It's been a decade since I last saw them!
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:42 am

Awesome announcement!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

200 Days To Departure!

by Andy » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:57 pm

In exactly 200 days you will be onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL 2015, sailing with 60 Metal Bands and 2999 other Metalheads from around the World on a 154,000ton Cruise Ship to Jamaica!

Do you have your ticket booked yet? Don’t miss your chance… book NOW!

200 Days to 70000TONS OF METAL 2015, Round 5 of The Original! The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

Re: 200 Days To Departure!

by Razor Ramon » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:43 pm

200 days!!

Still waiting for a band from my list to be added..
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Saor-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Numenorean-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    Amyphis
    Petty Officer

by Amyphis » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:18 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:200 days!!

Still waiting for a band from my list to be added..

Same for me.
    SWALLOW THE SUN, RAPTURE, AHAB, SATURNUS, DRACONIAN, KATATONIA, ESOTERIC, ISOLE, DAYLIGHT DIES, INSOMNIUM, AMORPHIS, GHOST BATH, HARAKIRI FOR THE SKY, OCEANS OF SLUMBER, EVERGREY

2012: 5578 2018: 7624
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016: 7320
    2017: 7624
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:28 am

I love Behemoth but I've seen them a million times. How about we get Onslaught, and Kreator if we have to have more repeat bands?
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:39 am

Andy wrote:In exactly 200 days you will be onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL 2015, sailing with 60 Metal Bands and 2999 other Metalheads from around the World on a 154,000ton Cruise Ship to Jamaica!

200 Days to 70000TONS OF METAL 2015, Round 5 of The Original! The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

DAMNIT!!

The last time we got the "300 Days to go..." announcement it signaled a drought of 85 days until the 70K TV intro heralded in our most recent handful of announcements. I hope this recent 200 Days to go thing doesn't mean we're back in information limbo until the end of September :cry:

C'mon Skipper, keep them band announcements flowing!! You can do it!! :headbanger:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:09 am

How about something new to the ship ... Accept, Armored Saint, Dark Angel, Entrails, Faith No More, Jungle Rot, Red Fang, Saint Vitus, Soulfly, The Sword, Toranaga, Thorondir

just to name a few :givebeer: :beerhorns: :cheers:
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:05 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Andy wrote:In exactly 200 days you will be onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL 2015, sailing with 60 Metal Bands and 2999 other Metalheads from around the World on a 154,000ton Cruise Ship to Jamaica!

DAMNIT!!

The last time we got the "300 Days to go..." announcement it signaled a drought of 85 days until the 70K TV intro heralded in our most recent handful of announcements. I hope this recent 200 Days to go thing doesn't mean we're back in information limbo until the end of September :cry:

C'mon Skipper, keep them band announcements flowing!! You can do it!! :headbanger:

Yeaaah, bring us the bands!! :deathhorns:
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
    ANTIKRISS
    Petty Officer

by ANTIKRISS » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:54 pm

Bring us Amon Amarth, Marduk, Mayhem, EMPEROR, Macabre, Immortal, Nordverg, Arkona, At the Gates!!!!

You can do it Andy!!
    For The Horde!
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:40 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:How about something new to the ship ... Accept, Armored Saint, Dark Angel, Entrails, Faith No More, Jungle Rot, Red Fang, Saint Vitus, Soulfly, The Sword, Toranaga, Thorondir

just to name a few :givebeer: :beerhorns: :cheers:

Definitely heavy on the repeats - I count 11 so far!

MOAR NEW BLOOD!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:32 pm

I got a feeling that Accept will be announced soon as they announced their Australian tour and in the past few years there were a bunch of Australian tours announced then those same bands were on 70k. Lets hope so!!!! :bangers:
    Wishlist: Battlelore, Bloodbath, Borknagar, Communic, Dimmu Borgir, Dying Fetus, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Legion of the Damned, Midnattsol, Nightwish, Persuader, Power Trip, Suidakra, Warbringer, Whispered, Within Temptation.
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:36 pm

Brothers.of.Metal-/-Vintersorg-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Powerwolf-/-Finntroll-/-Eisbrecher-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Teräsbetoni-/-Avantasia-/-Edguy-/-Grai-/-Astral.Doors-/-Nodfyr-/-Scarab-/-Mono.Inc.-/-Kontrust-/-Heathen.Foray-/-The.Dread.Crew.Of.Oddwood-/-Turisas-/-Deathstars
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:36 pm

bernabeit wrote:I got a feeling that Accept will be announced soon as they announced their Australian tour and in the past few years there were a bunch of Australian tours announced then those same bands were on 70k. Lets hope so!!!! :bangers:

Or they tour right after it!
    2013 Wishlist : Doro
    2014 Wishlist : Bands
    2015 Wishlist : Money
    2016 Wishlist : Majesty
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Filth Hounds of the Caribbean

by Andy » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:21 am

Time to bring the Heavy Artillery by welcoming NWOBHM legends TANK on broad 70000TONS OF METAL 2015, The Original, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise

Dundee
    Crewman

Re: Filth Hounds of the Caribbean

by Dundee » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:23 am

Hm...not sure what to think of Tank. They were great in the 80ies with Algy on Vocals. Similar to Motörhead. But now they're much more melodic. So I hope they do at least one old school set on board.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:25 pm

2 hours after a band announcement and only one comment? :shock:

WTF has become of us? :cry: :cry: :cry:

As for Tank, the name rings a bell but some research will be required after work :shred:

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:35 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:2 hours after a band announcement and only one comment? :shock:

As for Tank, the name rings a bell but some research will be required after work :shred:

Well, there's people arguing and complaining on facebook if that makes you feel better.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:43 pm

Stained Class wrote:Well, there's people arguing and complaining on facebook if that makes you feel better.

It does not. And I blame Kevin for the Facebook pilgrimage :evil:

Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:10 pm

Only 8 of 22 that I am interested in but I like the versatility
    38 more to go
    I can not wait to sea you all again :mrgreen: :stagger:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:33 pm

Another one on the don't care pile.

Hopefully someday one comes off my list..
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Saor-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Numenorean-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:38 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Well, there's people arguing and complaining on facebook if that makes you feel better.

I like it without him around here
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:54 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:

I like it without him around here

THIS. :)

Also - unfamiliar with TANK, but their current vocalist (I think its a temporary situation) is ZP the former lead singer of Dragonforce.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:51 pm

I miss Kevin's presence here

As well as that of about 40 or 50 others who almost never visit

Oh, and I'm really enjoying both Lake of Tears and Tank. Not bands I'd go way out of my way to see but definitely different from much of what I've encountered before so a big plus on the metal diversity front. Nice work Andy!

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:06 pm

Oh and, btw, Andy....

Nice announcement? Yes

Timely? Absolutely!

But, still....

Andy wrote:Time to bring the Heavy Artillery ...

• meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:54 pm

Barend Courbois is bassist for both Tank and Blind Guardian. Listening to Tank now...never heard of them before...catchy as hell. I'll try to catch a set depending on who is playing against them (gonna be lots of conflicts this time). In any case, they're on my radar now...thanks Andy.
    Jöhn&Melönius
    Crewman

by Jöhn&Melönius » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:23 pm

Tank is a cool old band,

Listen to The War Drags Ever On; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRHN7URkCIc

The original singer/bassist split from the two guitarist and both continue as Tank. I assume it's the Tucker/Evens band?
    Gandalf
    Petty Officer

by Gandalf » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:27 pm

[quote="ShoreSlayer"]2 hours after a band announcement and only one comment? :shock:

I don't write often but I do read a lot! You're right, this forum is not what it used to be. I'll try to be more active, we have to make this forum alive again!!!
    :headbanger: :beerbang: :headbanger: :beerbang: :headbanger: :beerbang:
    2011-2012-2015-2018-2019
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:05 pm

Fingers crossed Tank will not be playing with the old singer for Dragonforce!!!!!
    ExtraneouS
    Petty Officer

by ExtraneouS » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:23 am

Metalwrath wrote:Fingers crossed Tank will not be playing with the old singer for Dragonforce!!!!!

Fingers crossed that they will be.

I know that I'm in a minority, but I actually like ZP's singing.
    Last edited by ExtraneouS on Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Wishlist
    Æther-Realm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amaon-Amarth-/-Amaranthe-/-Amorphis-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Annihilator-/-Arch-Enemy-/-Arkona-/-Asenblut-/-Avantasia-/-Avartarium-/-Axxis-/-Babymetal-/-Battlecross-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Be'lakor-/-Blind-Guardian-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodbound-/-Brendon-Small-/-Brymir-/-Cain's-Offering-/-Carach-Angren-/-Cattle-Decapitation-/-Children-Of-Bodom-/-Chthonic-/-Crimson-Shadows-/-Dalriada-/-Derdian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dying-Fetus-/-Edguy-/-Eluveitie-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evil-Scarecrow-/-Ex-Deo-/-Fairyland-/-Falconer-/-Fallujah-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Galneryus-/-Ghost-B.C.-/-Gloryhammer-/-Goatwhore-/-God-Dethroned-/-Gojira-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Iron-Savior-/-Kalmah-/-Kamelot-/-Lagerstein-/-Moonsorrow-/-Mors-Principium-Est-/-Nanowar-Of-Steel-/-Nightwish-/-Omnium-Gatherum-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Powerwolf-/-Rumahoy-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio-Mortis-/-Serenity-/-Skálmöld-/-Skyfire-/-Solar-Fragment-/-Steel-Panther-/-Swashbuckle-/-Symphony-X-/-The-Dread-Crew-Of-Oddwood-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Twilight-Force-/-Týr-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Visigoth-/-Wintersun-/-Ye-Banished-Privateers
    70k2015 Survivor - 2328
    70k2016 Survivor - 7511
    70k2017 Survivor - 6523
    70k2019 - 3336
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:03 am

Metalwrath wrote:Fingers crossed Tank will not be playing with the old singer for Dragonforce!!!!!

I'm pretty sure they are.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:48 am

Yeah it really is too bad that this forum has dissolved a bunch, but it's kind of expected; every forum I've ever seen eventually degrades to a bunch of in-jokes, cliques, arguing, circle-jerking etc. The original posters all leave, and the new posters may be reluctant to jump in.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:49 am

I'll make a bigger effort to have a more constructive and active presence again, but that won't make up for most of the veterans who have run for the hills!
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:51 pm

I fucking love Tank and freaked out when they were announced. This one is perfect for me! :shred:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:34 pm

Not that I was ever a big poster but I do not visit much anymore.
    I am guilty. :smash:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Cardest
    Chief Petty Officer

by Cardest » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:49 pm

Anyone else notice the subtle background change on the 70k page?
    Germany v Argentina flag and the soccer ball?

I'm an Aussie but I think Germany will win this cup!

:boobs:
    Cardestio

I am the Bra Destroyer
    Cardest
    Chief Petty Officer

by Cardest » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:59 pm

I wish both teams luck.
    Cardestio

I am the Bra Destroyer
    carlynjason
    Petty Officer

by carlynjason » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:46 am

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvery pissed picked a germay holland final before kick off
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:15 pm

I'm definitely guilty of not visiting the forum more often. I guess I got fed up with arguments. I almost don't visit the facebook group either. :?

But I'll try to come more often and bring a more positive vibe here. This forum helped me to meet a lot of amazing, awesome people, so I do owe it to continue this for the new members (look at me, all veteran and shit :cool: :cool: )
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
Post Reply 3638 posts