Post Reply 3601 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2015 Megathread
    mooyagi
    Captain

Re: Sailing North Through The Øresund...

by mooyagi » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:44 am

Memnoch wrote:I'd be happy if we got Avatarium or Amaranthe. Avatarium because they're awesome and Amaranthe because people hate them so much. They seem to be most people's Sabaton or Arkona. :lol:

You can have Amaranthe if we get Arkona :P
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:56 am

Before leaving port the 70000 tons´ crew finally found some pretty girls but they were all Maids. As soon as the ship crossed the Øresund Bridge the crew found that the vessel´s hull had some symmetry scars and decided that they had to prey for some gods and the image of Tyr was on the horizon
    metal4ever
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:05 am

mooyagi wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:How about Amaranthe from Sweden? :)

No

:lol: I owe you a beer for that.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:09 am

Pellaz wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:So we've got one party in Finland that will get Sonata Arctica.
    Another in Denmark that will get Pretty Maids, then travel to Sweden.
    Then the ship itself is heading north from Denmark. Maybe to Norway? Or hopefully to the Faroe Isles to get Tyr :viking:

Norway AND the Faroes would be awesome. Send separate scouting parties using the ship's lifeboats as tenders.
    Faroe Islands for Tyr, and Norway for Emperor/Immortal/Keep of Kalessin/Borknagar/Ihsahn/Leprous/Vintersorg/Pagan's Mind/you name it..... :lol:

Except for Tyr I would be happy with all those bands. I have to admit though I don't know Leprous. What do they sound like?
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:26 am

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:
    Pellaz wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:So we've got one party in Finland that will get Sonata Arctica.
    Another in Denmark that will get Pretty Maids, then travel to Sweden.
    Then the ship itself is heading north from Denmark. Maybe to Norway? Or hopefully to the Faroe Isles to get Tyr :viking:

Norway AND the Faroes would be awesome. Send separate scouting parties using the ship's lifeboats as tenders.
    Faroe Islands for Tyr, and Norway for Emperor/Immortal/Keep of Kalessin/Borknagar/Ihsahn/Leprous/Vintersorg/Pagan's Mind/you name it..... :lol:

Except for Tyr I would be happy with all those bands. I have to admit though I don't know Leprous. What do they sound like?

They're a prog band. The coworker who went with me to Be Progresive! My Friend loves them to death (they're already announced for the 2015 line-up), but it's a bit soft for me. I can listen to it, but not all the time.

Here's a vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9o2nVY8FZ0
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:42 am

No Leprous.

They are energetic and so but the music is just bad
    metal4ever
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:36 am

mooyagi wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:I'd be happy if we got Avatarium or Amaranthe. Avatarium because they're awesome and Amaranthe because people hate them so much. They seem to be most people's Sabaton or Arkona. :lol:

I'm happy if no Amaranthe means also no Arkona. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:00 pm

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:How about Amaranthe from Sweden? :)

No

:lol: I owe you a beer for that.

Yay beer! :givebeer:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:01 pm

Memnoch wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

I'm happy if no Amaranthe means also no Arkona. :lol:

I'm okay with this since I've seen arkona on the ship already
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:40 pm

mooyagi wrote:I'm okay with this since I've seen arkona on the ship already

I'm okay with this since I've never seen Arkona on the ship. :mrgreen:
    Wishlist:
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:00 am

Memnoch wrote:

I'm okay with this since I've never seen Arkona. :D

Also, my gut tells me if the ship stops in Norway it'll be picking up some Taake.
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:33 am

If we're picking up bands from Norway, Vulture Industries gets my vote.
    Wishlist:
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:51 am

This might be quite impopular, but if I had the chance to pick a Norwegian band I'd probably go for Dimmu Borgir as I've never watched them live yet.
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:08 am

If we are talking Norway, I'd like to see a return of Tristania.

Or for something new, I believe Vibeke Stene has a new project in the works!

Doubt they will tour as its a "project", but what about God of Atheists?

http://www.godofatheists.com/
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:45 am

Scouting party makes a quick sortie to Hamburg for Gamma Ray before crossing the bridge to Sweden, where they acquire Nils Patrick Johannson and whatever band he wants to sing with. Then they move on to Norway and get Trollfest.

Meanwhile the ship raids The Netherlands and makes off with Heidevolk.

Amirite?
    Skoden. Stoodis.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:01 pm

I certainly hope not. :lol:
    Wishlist:
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:10 pm

Sweden Candlemass ,Avatarium or Evergrey (Booking all three would make sense also ),on a side note Twiiter alerts used to be a gret way to get band announcements.Now even a re-tweet by Stoverkill gets me a notification,I perfer last year's silence.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:11 pm

acidbasement wrote:Meanwhile the ship raids The Netherlands and makes off with Heidevolk.

Amirite?

Damn right! Heidevolk will probably just be finishing their new album right about then.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2021: Hmm...

Wishlist: Arkona-/-Borknagar-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Necrophagist-/-Otyg-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Savatage-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Solstafir-/-Testament-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Turisas-/-Varg
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:26 am

British power metal mercenaries TANK are currently writing and rehearsing material for the follow-up to their successful 2012 album, "War Nation". The band is scheduled to enter the studio in November to begin recording the new CD for a tentative early February release. The new album's arrival will coincide with TANK's performance on the 2015 70,000 Tons Of Metal cruise in the Caribbean, where the band will debut the entire LP to the fans on board as well as play a second show of TANK classics from the past 30 years.
    Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/tank-t ... SQdJHdB.99

Might be old news. First I seen it
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

Re: We Got Hit By Heavy ARTILLERY!

by DJ Old Man Stares » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:00 pm

Dundee wrote:ARTILLERY is a great announcement and it's even more special if they play the whole debut album.

About the repeats: Lot's of people haven't done all the cruises before so for me, some repeats are not to bad. Still hoping for RIOT. And some new blood: Again I say AIRBOURNE :shred:

I agree with what most people are saying. Artillery is not really a repeat plus they are playing their debut album in its entirety!!! This is something that has never happened before! Special sets are amazing no matter who plays them (some are more special than others, of course). I can't yell enough about how awesome this Artillery announcement is. I'm very thankful for this one :D
    ironhorse
    Petty Officer

by ironhorse » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:48 pm

Cardest wrote:Fukkkk!! Maybe, it's the new Bloodbath?!??!!?!

With Nick Holmes as new vocalist. I can see the scouting party hooking them up onbroad!

Or Hypocrisy, finally.....nah, never gonna happen is it?

:boobs:

I agree with all of this :shred: C`mon UMC Nick Holmes! Hypocrisy needs no explanation. What if Peter did a 3 song guest spot on a Bloodbath set?
    Hey Cardest I can see us having a beer next cruise and telling concert stories or arguing which bands should be on following cruises. :belly: :party:
    Ill be the other guy with almost as long reddish hair and full beard near some bar .
    Revenge is a meal best served cold

BOLT THROWER FOR 2015
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:01 pm

NuuX wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:

I'm okay with this since I've never seen Arkona. :D

Also, my gut tells me if the ship stops in Norway it'll be picking up some Taake.

+1 for no Arkona. They're ok at times but they're too goofy half the time. I'd much rather have rarer performances from folk bands such as Einherjer and Equilibrium.

+! for Taake. They ruled at MDF and if that's the token BM band we actually get this year then I will poop myself out of sheer happiness. :mrgreen:
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:11 am

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:+1 for no Arkona. They're ok at times but they're too goofy half the time. I'd much rather have rarer performances from folk bands such as Einherjer and Equilibrium.

This. Despite enjoying folk metal, I've always found Arkona incredibly annoying.
    Wishlist:
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:11 am

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:+1 for Taake. They ruled at MDF and if that's the token BM band we actually get this year then I will poop myself out of sheer happiness. :mrgreen:

Taake did kill it at MDF. I'm all for their addition. If they would happen to get announced, may I recommend you get a diaper? :P
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:08 am

as long as the ship is in the area please pick up Entrails from Sweden :cheers: :beerhorns:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:20 am

DragonLordJones wrote:as long as the ship is in the area please pick up Entrails from Sweden :cheers: :beerhorns:

Seconded. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:32 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:
    DragonLordJones wrote:as long as the ship is in the area please pick up Entrails from Sweden :cheers: :beerhorns:

Seconded. :beerwink:

Saw them for the first time this weekend, even though there not melodic they were awesome!

So I guess that makes this +4
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Dundee
    Crewman

by Dundee » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:04 pm

Azazel101 wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:

Saw them for the first time this weekend, even though there not melodic they were awesome!

So I guess that makes this +4

Make it +5. That's the way Death Metal has to be :deathmetal:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:02 pm

If I were to pick a Swedish old school death metal band to play the cruise, I'd go with Insision. Damn, they're crushing live. But it seems like Entrails has a bit of a hype now, so I guess them and Grave are the most probable ones.
    Wishlist:
    Dundee
    Crewman

by Dundee » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:47 am

I like Entrails but my favorite woud be Hail Of Bullets (even if they're not Swedish)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:10 am

Swedes... How about The Crown, they're back! Carnal Forge, their new EP is badass, Impious, Julie Laughs Nomore, Gardenian, Ceremonial Oath...
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

by Madkill » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:02 am

At The Gates.
    "All in the same boat
    Rockin' on the same route,
    We gotta get together, join each other"
    - Bob Marley
    slayergeek
    Chief Petty Officer

by slayergeek » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:30 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:Swedes... How about The Crown, they're back! Carnal Forge, their new EP is badass, Impious, Julie Laughs Nomore, Gardenian, Ceremonial Oath...

OHHHHH F@%^@#K Yea, The Crown is a band I have been dying to see for some time. Glad to see someone other then me bringing up there name.

Hell is Here
    Deathrace King
    Crowned Unholy

MUST have albums for anyone who is into Death Thrash

:shred:
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,See_You_In_2021

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    • iPhone Version-https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/70k-bands/id958759290?mt=8
    • Android Version-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Bands70k

WishList
    • The_Crown-/-Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    EpidemicReign
    Petty Officer

by EpidemicReign » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:03 pm

slayergeek wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:Swedes... How about The Crown, they're back! Carnal Forge, their new EP is badass, Impious, Julie Laughs Nomore, Gardenian, Ceremonial Oath...

OHHHHH F@%^@#K Yea, The Crown is a band I have been dying to see for some time. Glad to see someone other then me bringing up there name.

Hell is Here
    Deathrace King
    Crowned Unholy

MUST have albums for anyone who is into Death Thrash

:shred:

The Crown is my #2 wishlist band. So glad Johan is back in the band and they have a new album coming soon!

I didn't get the newsletter that was supposed to go out this morning, was there anything useful in it?
    2018 Booked
    2017 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    EpidemicReign
    Petty Officer

by EpidemicReign » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:05 pm

Memnoch wrote:If I were to pick a Swedish old school death metal band to play the cruise, I'd go with Insision. Damn, they're crushing live. But it seems like Entrails has a bit of a hype now, so I guess them and Grave are the most probable ones.

I'd be stoked to see Entombed A.D. onbroad, as long as they played classic Entombed stuff. Which I'm sure they would.
    2018 Booked
    2017 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:02 am

An old school Swedish Death Metal band? What's with all this Entombed talk? I'll take Dismember. That's a band I'm dying to cross off my wishlist. :death:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:20 am

I'd love to see Entombed, but not Entombed L.G.
    Wishlist:
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:35 pm

Swedes well if you follow twiiter lately they all been ABBA !Anything But a Band Announcement :bitch: .
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:28 am

So did the boat get lost in the Øresund?
    Wishlist:

Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:38 am

I think the scouting party is stuck in Karlstad trying to convince Vomitory to do a reunion show on 70k. :deathmetal:
    Wishlist:
Post Reply 3601 posts