Post Reply 3601 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2015 Megathread
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: The DESTRUCTION of Jamaica!

by FrenchMachoBoy » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:39 am

positive : I'm happy; there are good bands; we have anouncements.
    negative : 2 repeats again.
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:09 am

Four hours since the last announcement! :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:15 am

Don't care about Destruction..
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:16 am

Thats weird...

i'm more into power metal than thrash metal.. but i'm more into Destruction than Pretty Maids :lol: :lol: :lol:

2 sets for the teutonic trio..

The clue could point to Angra playing Holy Land in its entirety since they'll be doing it next Powerprog and the album talks about a ship...
    The Holy Ship could end up in the Holy Land, who knows... :headbanger:

See how easy it is to chill us out, Andy? :bangers:
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019, 2020- :(
    2021- SET SAIL!
    RIP Andre Matos
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:27 am

Btw, not that I care at all about that, but typing "in its entirety" without spelling mistakes would be good, especially in the title of the announcements (Pretty Maids). Same for Venom, only that in that announcement it was not in the title.
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:22 am

yeah announcements :-)
    pretty miads gives an option for avantasia. which would be cool
    destruction, nothing wrong there :-)

holy ship.....
    maybe:
    exodus?
    Death Angel?
    sanctuary?
    (old) Testament?
    christian whise....
    Kamelot (in case their looking for a holy grale ;) which would be a nice double announcement)
    Samael?
    Die apokalyptische reiter (please no)
    metal church?
    Gotthard?

if not christian whise, meaning more pagan style
    twilight of the gods?
    Hammerfall?

in case of the double announcement, kamelot / holy grail would work
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:51 am

Because Holy Moses has been heavily rumoured to be on, I'm fairly sure the Holy Ship clue points to them.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:02 am

Memnoch wrote:Because Holy Moses has been heavily rumoured to be on, I'm fairly sure the Holy Ship clue points to them.
    They told me they will be on the 2016 cruise. BYW Memnoch, what are the rumors you've heard at the EMM ?
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:07 am

Dutchguy-Tim wrote:yeah announcements :-)

holy ship.....
    maybe:
    exodus?
    Death Angel?
    sanctuary?
    (old) Testament?
    christian whise....
    Kamelot (in case their looking for a holy grale ;) which would be a nice double announcement)
    Samael?
    metal church?
    Gotthard?

twilight of the gods?
    Hammerfall?

Despite death angel & twilight of the gods were there last year (and that Primordial -so Alan- are out), can you explain the link between "holy ship" and all the bands you've quoted ? :shock:
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:16 am

holy ship.....
    maybe:
    exodus?
    Death Angel?
    sanctuary?
    (old) Testament?
    christian whise....
    Samael?
    metal church?
    Gotthard?

twilight of the gods?
    Hammerfall?

Actually, speaking of Pagan Holy Land, Destruction was right on the European start of Sol Invictus. Maybe the "Christmas calendar" bodomdragon wanted is actually a Sol Invictus calendar. I'll take it \m/
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:30 am

Phoenix wrote:Actually, speaking of Pagan Holy Land, Destruction was right on the European start of Sol Invictus. Maybe the "Christmas calendar" bodomdragon wanted is actually a Sol Invictus calendar. I'll take it \m/

Hahaha. I'd say that's more than unlikely, but if we get an announcement tomorrow all speculations are welcome :D

PS. I like your wishlist but you should rule Soilwork out (they played this year)
    Wishlist:
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

• Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:34 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:Actually, speaking of Pagan Holy Land, Destruction was right on the European start of Sol Invictus. Maybe the "Christmas calendar" bodomdragon wanted is actually a Sol Invictus calendar. I'll take it \m/

Hahaha. I'd say that's more than unlikely, but if we get an announcement tomorrow all speculations are welcome :D

PS. I like your wishlist but you should rule Soilwork out (they played this year)

Oh dammit. Well I guess I can edit that when I get to work, I should add a couple more anyway.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:02 am

They were fun on the first cruise. Every time i went to another part of the ship, Schmier was there. I don't know how he managed to be in every room at once. :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:21 am

holy ship.....
    maybe:
    exodus?
    Death Angel?
    sanctuary?
    (old) Testament?
    christian whise....
    Samael?
    metal church?
    Gotthard?

twilight of the gods?
    Hammerfall?

kind of leading toward Samael as they have been rumered
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:26 am

This is what google gave me for Holy Ship

http://holyship.com/

I Think The Skipper will bring us Fatboy Slim

:lol:
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2021- SET SAIL!
    RIP Andre Matos
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:26 am

I'm going to guess that the clue points to Holy Grail.

If not them, maybe Vision Divine?

Or, a band from either the Middle East (holy land) or Rome (seat of the Holy Roman Empire).

It's a pretty ambiguous clue.

Re: Destruction, I'm glad the thrash people are getting happier. And I'm glad the announcements are finally starting to roll.
    Skoden. Stoodis.
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:45 am

acidbasement wrote:
    Or, a band from either the Middle East (holy land) or Rome (seat of the Holy Roman Empire).

Orphaned Land? Good announcement for Hanukah :beerwink:
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:48 am

meshuggah wrote:
    acidbasement wrote:

Orphaned Land? Good announcement for Hanukah :beerwink:

They're disqualified by having been onbroad last year.
    Skoden. Stoodis.
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:50 am

Dutchguy-Tim wrote:pretty miads gives an option for avantasia. which would be cool

If Unisonic or Magnum are eventually confirmed I will start dreaming alive. If later on Edguy are confirmed... oh man.
    Wishlist:

Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:09 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    Dutchguy-Tim wrote:pretty miads gives an option for avantasia. which would be cool

If Unisonic or Magnum are eventually confirmed I will start dreaming alive. If later on Edguy are confirmed... oh man.

Its never impossible... :deathhorns:
    2021- SET SAIL!
    RIP Andre Matos
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:37 am

WoW 10 repeats from 2012 and w/rumors maybe more.
    It is all good cause I missed a few of those sets :stagger:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:53 am

Azazel101 wrote:WoW 10 repeats from 2012 and w/rumors maybe more.
    It is all good cause I missed a few of those sets :stagger:

I felt really really bad for not making to the 2012 70k.

Only reasons to celebrate :bangers:
    2021- SET SAIL!
    RIP Andre Matos
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:31 pm

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:Memnoch, what are the rumors you've heard at the EMM ?

Nothing new really. Kampfar and Gamma Ray are said to be on. There's more to the story, but I don't want to go into detail because the person I talked with might not appreciate it. Maybe later, if the bands are/aren't announced.
    Wishlist:
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:33 pm

Memnoch wrote:
    FrenchMachoBoy wrote:Memnoch, what are the rumors you've heard at the EMM ?

Kampfar and Gamma Ray are said to be on.

Really happy about both. :headbanger: Shaping up to be a great line up.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2021: Hmm...

Wishlist: Arkona-/-Borknagar-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Necrophagist-/-Otyg-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Savatage-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Solstafir-/-Testament-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Turisas-/-Varg
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Half Of Them Decided To Follow The Black Light

by Andy » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:16 pm

Our Scouting Party in Sweden had a dispute regarding what part of this vast country they should visit first. They decided to split into two groups: Half of them went North along the Swedish West Coast following a mysterious Black light all the way to the next country... Do you know what town they arrived in?

• Thyrfing
    Oiler

Re: Half Of Them Decided To Follow The Black Light

by Thyrfing » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:22 pm

Andy wrote:Our Scouting Party in Sweden had a dispute regarding what part of this vast country they should visit first. They decided to split into two groups: Half of them went North along the Swedish West Coast following a mysterious Black light all the way to the next country... Do you know what town they arrived in?

That's town hall in Oslo, Norway

Dimmu Borgir, Satyricon, Mayhem?
    Last edited by Thyrfing on Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    2015 2016
    2017 2018
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:23 pm

Fredrikstad?
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Late booking and terrible dates kept me away.
    2021- What might the future hold?
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:24 pm

So, a black metal band from Oslo?
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:37 pm

Weird, none of the 2012 bands seem to fit the clue. :P

Aura Noir?
    Wishlist:
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:38 pm

Possibly the rumored Kampfar announcement? They are from Fredrikstad though, not Oslo. Fredrikstad does fit the clue as it is right across the Western border of Sweden, but apparently not the photo.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:40 pm

Please be dimmu borgir please be dimmu borgir :bmhorns:
    2021- SET SAIL!
    RIP Andre Matos
    rflores
    Oiler

by rflores » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:47 pm

Mr.Kito wrote:Please be dimmu borgir please be dimmu borgir :bmhorns:

please let it be dimmu :deathhorns: :bmhorns: :bangers:
      WISHLIST:
    AGALLOCH NEGURA BUNGET ROTTING CHRIST PENTAGRAM MARDUK INQUISITION DARK FUNERAL CANDLEMASS TAAKE

70K 2013 , 70K 2014,70K 2015
    MDF 2014 MDF 2015
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:50 pm

Blood Tsunami?
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:01 pm

meshuggah wrote:Blood Tsunami?

I don't think Faust could get into the country.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:31 pm

Mayhem, Watain, & Revenge are definitly out they have North America tour dates during the cruise! So heres hoping Immortal but im hearing their having legal troubles so that makes it tough.!
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:41 pm

Jimbo2392 wrote:Mayhem, Watain, & Revenge are definitly out they have North America tour dates during the cruise! So heres hoping Immortal but im hearing their having legal troubles so that makes it tough.!

Legal troubles and I'm guessing they are expensive so I wouldn't count on an Immortal announcement. Still hoping that the Kampfar rumors are true, and has Dimmu Borgir been ruled out yet?
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2021: Hmm...

Wishlist: Arkona-/-Borknagar-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Necrophagist-/-Otyg-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Savatage-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Solstafir-/-Testament-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Turisas-/-Varg
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:46 pm

Memnoch wrote:Weird, none of the 2012 bands seem to fit the clue. :P

Aura Noir?

Aura Noir fits the black light clue, and I heard from a fellow survivor that had talked with Apollyon that Immortal would not happen due to no pyro, but Aura Noir was possible.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:48 pm

Thyrfing wrote:
    Andy wrote:Our Scouting Party in Sweden had a dispute regarding what part of this vast country they should visit first. They decided to split into two groups: Half of them went North along the Swedish West Coast following a mysterious Black light all the way to the next country... Do you know what town they arrived in?

That's town hall in Oslo, Norway

Dimmu Borgir, Satyricon, Mayhem?

Satyricon ,it will be the coldest day in hell before they will play 70k again.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:51 pm

Once again Satyricon are out, they played last year...

Aura Noir can really fit :

1° "Aura" can be seen as a mysterious light; noir = black
    2° they are from Oslo
    3° available
    4° Blasphemer (Aura Noir guitar player) played this year with Twilight of the gods so he has an experience with the cruise - which can't be bad :mrgreen:
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:36 pm

At this rate this will be more like a regular cruise for me..

Fuck, give me something!
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
Post Reply 3601 posts