2012 - 83.33%
    2013 - 82.92%
    2014 - 70.73%
    2015 - 62.29%

I think, that is what you call a trend.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

by deathmetalpat » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:21 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Razor Ramon wrote:I wonder what the bands are thinking when it's a week or two before the cruise and they still can't tell anyone that they are playing..

LOL - I can fully see updates to this forum next week something like this:

"Hey guys! Just about to hop on my plane to Florida and GAMMA RAY are on broad. Guess they must be playing!"

That happened "well not quite",in 2013 somebody was on a plane with Mikael from Opeth.They got all excited thinking they were going to Miami,he was going to the NAMM show lol.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:26 pm

Its highly likely there will be a bit of that too this time around!

Especially if we still have a heap of bands to announce at the time, which is looking like a real strong possibility.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:54 pm

Krys wrote:
    acidbasement wrote:
    Krys wrote:
    FIFTEEN DAYS UNTIL I FLY TO FT. LAUDERDALE!!!

Me too, and I think I'm flying through Ottawa. :bangers:
    Are you on Air Canada?

I believe so, the ticket was a gift. I leave around 7 or 8pm. :D

Probably a different flight, I think that's when we arrive.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:40 pm

well I know Andy did a band an hour for like 12 hours one cruise ... but I think that was at the beginning to set off the cruise, maybe he plans a marathon type thing for this one ?

I thought I'd see at least one tonight :cry:

:cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:46 pm

i think the way he goes about announcing the line up is very bad PR i am a former media/photographer and reviewer. there is no way only 50 cabins are left, he would have sold this out if he would have announced bands earlier
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:52 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:well I know Andy did a band an hour for like 12 hours one cruise ... but I think that was at the beginning to set off the cruise, maybe he plans a marathon type thing for this one ?

I thought I'd see at least one tonight :cry:

:cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:

That was for the first 16 bands for barge to hell.

Makes sense doing that for the first bands.....not so much for the last bands! :P :roll:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    D.T. Metal
    Crewman

by D.T. Metal » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:40 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Interesting statistics.

Percentage of lineup known, with 16 days to go:

2011 - 92.85%
    2012 - 83.33%
    2013 - 82.92%
    2014 - 70.73%
    2015 - 62.29%

Dear god - don't encourage him with stats like that :lol: :lol:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:42 pm

At this point the only thing that would make any sense is to announce the rest of the bands a day or two before we set sail. Especially if there's some relatively big names like the rumoured At the gates and Gamma Ray.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:45 pm

Madkill wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:But then again, I'm not going because of the lineup.
    You sure are a social beast, then.

Obviously I'd love to see some great bands while on the boat, but I decided on going in September to see friends and party with them. Plus my doctor told me to spend a couple of weeks each winter in sunlight (skin condition), and, yeah, there's not much sunlight here.
    Wishlist:
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:17 am

I ANNOUNCE that I will be leaving in 14 days!!

That's Tuesdays announcement, somebody make one tomorrow, ect so we get an "announcement" every day.

Then we can start placing drink bets on the last 20, which we will find out onbroad. :lol: :beerbang:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:15 am

Memnoch wrote:At this point the only thing that would make any sense is to announce the rest of the bands a day or two before we set sail.

I was thinking pretty much the same thing. The stupidity of this year's announcements policy has reached a level no one would have predicted before. I'm starting to think we'll get like 20 announcements once we're on the boat, but once again, trying to understand Andy's mind is an impossible mission. Jeez, he's being even more of an asshole that we could all expect.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
  • brunoredsox
    Crewman

by brunoredsox » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:47 am

This is really bad advertising. There is absolutely NO reason that if Andy has the complete/almost complete lineup already, he holds the information. From a publicity perspective, this is bad for business, not counting the fact that we are all one step from storming his house like the angry mob from the frankenstein movies hahahahahahah
  • FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:03 am

cowboy71 wrote:Interesting statistics.

Percentage of lineup known, with 16 days to go:

2011 - 92.85%
    2012 - 83.33%
    2013 - 82.92%
    2014 - 70.73%
    2015 - 62.29%

Yes : to discover new boundaries of provocation towards the customers. I predict for sure next cruise will be even worse. HOW CAN A BAND BE HAPPY OF BEING ANOUNCED 12DAYS BEFORE ANY FESTIVAL ?
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:05 am

TOM CRUISE wrote: there is no way only 50 cabins are left, he would have sold this out if he would have announced bands earlier

maybe he likes late selling cabs as much as he likes late announcements
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
    2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
    2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: News From The Holy Land

by Dutchguy-Tim » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:44 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    Dutchguy-Tim wrote:i think it's safe to say that if re-vamp is abroad, so will nighwish (and perhaps vice-versa)
    on both accounts fine with me :-)

I think you're being too optimistic there :)

of course i'm optimistic. someone has to with al the complaining around here :-)
    and besides, floor sings in boith bands so it wouldn't be so strange both could be abroad
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
  • Electrichead
    Crewman

by Electrichead » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:56 am

Code: Select all

andy, where the fuck all the rest of the bands?
    2013, 2014, 2015 survivor
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:31 am

I am sure there are some people that would have booked if a specific band was onboard, and then they get announced the day before the cruise and they are fucked because there is no way anyone can put a trip like that together on such short notice, it's completely stupid.
    Last edited by Razor Ramon on Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:07 am

Hasn't Andy said in the past that he'll wait for the cruise to sell out until he announces "the big guns", just to spite the people who don't trust him? And, well, haven't seen any last minute big guns even if they've claimed to sell out every year.
    Wishlist:
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:14 am

I'm not a big complainer but it's just a HUGE dick move :evil:
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
  • FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:21 am

I wonder what is inside the head of the 22 remaining bands.
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:33 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:At this point the only thing that would make any sense is to announce the rest of the bands a day or two before we set sail.

I was thinking pretty much the same thing. The stupidity of this year's announcements policy has reached a level no one would have predicted before. I'm starting to think we'll get like 20 announcements once we're on the boat, but once again, trying to understand Andy's mind is an impossible mission. Jeez, he's being even more of an asshole that we could all expect.

It is totally unreasonable but what the hell ,we spent the money and we can´t do nothing about it other than..... :shred: :shred:

Xentrix, Threshold and Heathen were the reason I booked so early and overall is a good lineup for me.

If Gamma Ray, At The Gates, Amaranthe are confirmed I will be really, really happy.

Do you think that the remaining 20 bands are booked?
    metal4ever
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:36 am

I've heard that they are booked, but also heard that that was a complete load...so who knows?
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:41 am

Memnoch wrote:Hasn't Andy said in the past that he'll wait for the cruise to sell out until he announces "the big guns", just to spite the people who don't trust him? And, well, haven't seen any last minute big guns even if they've claimed to sell out every year.

it could also be that andy wants a certain type of people abroad.
    the people who have booked so far really want to be abroad. (mostly) not just for the bands but for the experience as well

i'm not saying it's good strategy or something like that, but it could be what andy is thinking.
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
  • FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:58 am

broegaard wrote:Do you think that the remaining 20 bands are booked?
    Of course. But the pleasure Andy has to read all our posts being worry is priceless.
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:00 am

bad strategy
    metal4ever
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:22 am

It would make sense to announce some really big name late to avoid the boat being full of that one band's fans. I could see a big name agreeing to do the cruise as kind of a warm up for their next tour or something and wanting it to remain a secret until the boat is sold out. But of course there aren't really many bands like that around; we'd be looking at Maiden, Metallica and the likes that could sell a boat on their own.
    Who knows, maybe he has more than twenty huge names booked? :lol:
    Wishlist:
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:25 am

Memnoch wrote:It would make sense to announce some really big name late to avoid the boat being full of that one band's fans. I could see a big name agreeing to do the cruise as kind of a warm up for their next tour or something and wanting it to remain a secret until the boat is sold out. But of course there aren't really many bands like that around; we'd be looking at Maiden, Metallica and the likes that could sell a boat on their own.
    Who knows, maybe he has more than twenty huge names booked? :lol:

OMFG! AC/DC will be the big announcement! :headbanger:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:32 am

meshuggah wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:Who knows, maybe he has more than twenty huge names booked? :lol:

OMFG! AC/DC will be the big announcement! :headbanger:

GET READY FOR Andy's BIG 20!!! Coming SOOOOON!! Only the TRUE believers may get onbroad!!!

AC/DC
    Sabbath
    Maiden
    Priest
    Scorpions
    Rainbow
    Testament
    KISS
    Metallica
    Megadeth
    Slayer
    Anthrax
    Metal Church
    W.A.S.P.
    Twisted Sister
    Accept
    Anvil
    King Diamond/MF
    Nuclear Assault
    Armored Saint
    Exodus
    Corrosion of Conformity (full reunion)
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:39 am

I believe!! I believe!! I believe!!!
    CAN I GET AN AMEN! PRAISE jeebuz!!........sighhhh...if only.......hi rob :o)
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:44 am

hello love :beerwink:

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:46 am

excitement is starting to flow!!! :beerwink: :beerbang:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:47 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:AC/DC
    Sabbath
    Maiden
    Priest
    Scorpions
    Rainbow
    KISS
    Metallica
    Megadeth
    Slayer
    Anthrax

I guess these bands could sell 3000 tickets for ~$1000 each, but don't think the rest would.

I tried to think of big girlie bands that'd be big enough to qualify as big guns. Within Temptation? Nightwish? Lacuna Coil? Evanescence (do they still exist?)?
    Wishlist:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:50 am

debborah1 wrote:excitement is starting to flow!!! :beerwink: :beerbang:

I tend to have that effect on hot metal babes ;)

well, I used to ...

• Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:17 am

Memnoch wrote:
    I guess these bands could sell 3000 tickets for ~$1000 each, but don't think the rest would.

I tried to think of big girlie bands that'd be big enough to qualify as big guns. Within Temptation? Nightwish? Lacuna Coil? Evanescence (do they still exist?)?

DOES Evanescence still exist? I used to love them. And then they... Died?

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    manamachine
    Crewman

by manamachine » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:29 am

So...is there a chance we won't actually get 60 bands? Or if we do, that they're all tiny local bands no one's heard of?
    Wishlist:
    All the power/symphonic/thrash.
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:01 pm

manamachine wrote:they're all tiny local bands no one's heard of?

i would bet that at least 10~15 of the remaining bands will be local bands. doesn't mean they're bad.
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
    2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
    2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:16 pm

manamachine wrote:So...is there a chance we won't actually get 60 bands? Or if we do, that they're all tiny local bands no one's heard of?

We will get 60 (maybe even more) bands by the time we set sail. AND... they won't all be local Florida bands (some probably will though). We go through this every year.

One of my favorite bands I saw on the cruise was Candlemass and they were announced the week before the cruise that year.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
  • Electrichead
    Crewman

by Electrichead » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:23 pm

Commmme on faith no more!!
    2013, 2014, 2015 survivor
  • FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:07 pm

At least it made me laugh ... And I know I'm not alone :heavydrink:
Post Reply 3600 posts