"All in the same boat
    Rockin' on the same route,
    We gotta get together, join each other"
    - Bob Marley
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

Re: Black And Blacker

by DJ Old Man Stares » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:20 pm

mooyagi wrote:Not a big fan of Enthroned but definitely worth a set. Happy to see more black metal on the ship. :beerhorns:

Yes, many of us were asking for more Black Metal, so I'm having a tough time complaining. Not the biggest Enthroned fan but will give them another chance. They fall short at times but have some great albums.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:57 pm

Yeah, not my first pick but I do love Black Metal late in the morning so no complaints from me besides their is to much I want to catch. :bmhorns:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:36 am

Enough black... where is the scouting party from Hamburg and the one from Finland?
    Wishlist:
    ALLEGAEON--Amaranthe--Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Epica--Fleshgod-Apocalypse--Fractal.Gates--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--HELLOWEEN.REUNION--In.Vain--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--MOONSORROW--MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST--NE.OBLIVISCARIS--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--Onslaught--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Power.Quest--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--Therion--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Witherscape

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor
  • drrock
    Crewman

by drrock » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:38 am

Yes, go back to Germany soooon and bring BRAINSTORM on board. They deserve it! And me too...
    2017 = 40 yrs in rock and metal!
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: One More From COLOMBIA!

by Dutchguy-Tim » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:40 am

Andy wrote:What do you say? Should they continue North to the Netherlands, South to France or simply go East back to Germany?

NORTH, NORTH go freaking NORTH, and bring me HEIDEVOLK!!!!!!! :viking: :viking: :viking:

damnit, this gives me the híebbibejibies
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:44 am

Even if Heidevolk is one of the bands I really dislike (hate is a bit too strong word), I'd be ok with them being added - if they got something good from The Netherlands as well:
    Anything with Martin van Drunen
    Anything with Anneke van Giersbergen

and if those aren't possible:
    Any girlie metal band
    Any Dutch old school death metal band

:beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:48 am

I fully support the Nervosa choice !!!
    For "martin van drunen", you can forget all your hopes.
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:13 am

Hey, we were promised a big surprise, and I for one can't think of a bigger surprise than seeing Hail of Bullets, Asphyx or Grand Supreme Blood Court onbroad.
    Wishlist:
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:42 am

Sorry, I've spoken many times with martin and his members, they told me all the time the cruise doesn't interest them, but have been contacted.
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:37 am

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:Sorry, I've spoken many times with martin and his members, they told me all the time the cruise doesn't interest them, but have been contacted.

I'm going to go ahead and pretend you didn't say that. :lol: :bitch:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

Re: One More From COLOMBIA!

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:46 am

Dutchguy-Tim wrote:
    Andy wrote:What do you say? Should they continue North to the Netherlands, South to France or simply go East back to Germany?

NORTH, NORTH go freaking NORTH, and bring me HEIDEVOLK!!!!!!! :viking: :viking: :viking:

damnit, this gives me the híebbibejibies

seconded
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:09 am

bernabeit wrote:I love the extreme stuff but there is already heaps of it.....lets get some Power and Symphonic metal bands!!!!

:shred:
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:18 am

Just realised, I'm a white girl with reddish hair. Generic much?

Krys, I'm taking a leaf out of your book and bringing a weird hat. Don't worry, mine will be ridiculously nerdy.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Gonna take a lot to get me back next year.
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:21 am

Cool we need more redheads :beerwink:
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:52 am

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:Cool we need more redheads :beerwink:

Noted, I'm getting it re-dyed before the cruise, trying to go as ginger as possible :boobs:
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

• brunoredsox
    Crewman

by brunoredsox » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:59 am

Nice, I (we) love gingers :cool:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:01 am

Moar redheads = moar betterer.
    Wishlist:
    MikeB
    Petty Officer

by MikeB » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:17 am

Phoenix wrote:
    FrenchMachoBoy wrote:Cool we need more redheads :beerwink:

Noted, I'm getting it re-dyed before the cruise, trying to go as ginger as possible :boobs:

Ginger is the best color ever.
    I may be biased...
    2015: Cabin 9527
    2016: Cabin 9219
    2017: Cabin 9675
    2018: Cabin 8215
    2019: Cabin 7449
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:18 am

Hey Jess, it's starting to sound like you're gonna need a couple of bodyguards onbroad... ;)
    Last edited by bodomdragon on Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Wishlist:
    ALLEGAEON--Amaranthe--Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Epica--Fleshgod-Apocalypse--Fractal.Gates--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--HELLOWEEN.REUNION--In.Vain--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--MOONSORROW--MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST--NE.OBLIVISCARIS--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--Onslaught--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Power.Quest--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--Therion--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Witherscape

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:28 am

bodomdragon wrote:Hey Jess, it's starting to sound like you're gonna need a couple of bodyguards onbrad... ;)

I'm sure she'll have zero problems finding volunteers for that on these here broads. :lol:
    Wishlist:
  • brunoredsox
    Crewman

by brunoredsox » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:34 am

Not sure about you guys, but i'd rather watch the shows than to stay as someone's bodyguard hahahahaha
    :wank:
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:55 am

Same here ! Booze and showz !
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:55 am

I'm 8 days from leaving for South Florida and I'm starting to get really excited for the cruise now. Can't wait to start exploring our new boat and to start drinking!!!

:cheers:
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:21 am

Memnoch wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:Hey Jess, it's starting to sound like you're gonna need a couple of bodyguards onbrad... ;)

I'm sure she'll have zero problems finding volunteers for that on these here broads. :lol:

It sounds like I have volunteers already xD I'm sure it'll be fine, people find it very hard to mess with me. Besides, we're all here to have fun, right? FUN.

• brunoredsox
    Crewman

by brunoredsox » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:38 am

Ya, I don't think you'll have any problems with the guys, everyone here seems respectful enough
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:47 am

I'll be on a plane in seven days. :bangers:

Andy, how about another band announcement, so that I can stop checking the forum every 5 minutes? It's messing with my workday.
    Brothers.of.Metal-/-Vintersorg-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Powerwolf-/-Finntroll-/-Eisbrecher-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Teräsbetoni-/-Avantasia-/-Edguy-/-Grai-/-Astral.Doors-/-Nodfyr-/-Scarab-/-Mono.Inc.-/-Kontrust-/-Heathen.Foray-/-The.Dread.Crew.Of.Oddwood-/-Turisas-/-Deathstars
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:47 am

Oddly yeah, I find that metal men are the most respectful of them all. And besides, when you're single, there's nothing wrong with a little shameless flirting.

• brunoredsox
    Crewman

by brunoredsox » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:49 am

Phoenix wrote:Oddly yeah, I find that metal men are the most respectful of them all. And besides, when you're single, there's nothing wrong with a little shameless flirting.

Right?? ;)
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:11 am

I like female fronted bands, too bad Sins of Thy Beloved, Sienburgen, Elend and Eternal Tears of Sorrow or Ashes You Leave were not still arounhd. :(
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:23 am

Ashes You Leave? The Croatian band? I'm pretty sure they're still active.
    Wishlist:
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:30 am

BTW there is a band formed by an ex-sins of thy beloved, called SAVN, with Liv's sister.
    RootOfAllEvil
    Crewman

by RootOfAllEvil » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:51 pm

Hey Andy, stop delaying and announce WINTERSUN already!
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:56 pm

Memnoch wrote:Ashes You Leave? The Croatian band? I'm pretty sure they're still active.

yes !! oh really ? hmmmm I have their first two lp's , very good stuff
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:29 pm

Twice as many bands to announce as days before the cruise at this point..
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Saor-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Numenorean-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • Jotunheimr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jotunheimr » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:54 pm

I made a spreadsheet to keep track of the proportion of repeats vs non-repeats. It seems like 70000 Tons of Repeats has ended for the time being. At this point, I would guess that anymore repeats would be solid/big names (Gamma Ray).

2020 Wishlist: Finntroll-/-Haggard-/-Korpiklaani-/-Moonsorrow-/-Turisas
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:10 pm

Ensifeuirm is the only 2013 repeat. Interesting
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:11 pm

I love nerds! :lol: :beerbang:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:12 pm

Jotunheimr wrote:I made a spreadsheet to keep track of the proportion of repeats vs non-repeats. It seems like 70000 Tons of Repeats has ended for the time being. At this point, I would guess that anymore repeats would be solid/big names (Gamma Ray).

I almost asked why Chimaira was in red. Get with the times, Jess.

That's interesting, I think that's a decent ratio. Part of me is still holding out for Eluveitie though... a couple of repeats would be nice.

biertroll wrote:I love nerds! :lol: :beerbang:

Me too! Especially the rainbow kind.

• Jotunheimr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jotunheimr » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:15 pm

Azazel101 wrote:Ensifeuirm is the only 2013 repeat. Interesting

I would have made a 2013 category if the Metal Church announcement didn't fall through because it doesn't seem right having a category with only one band. Maybe we can count Refuge as a Rage repeat and place 2 bands in the 2013 category.
    2020 Wishlist: Finntroll-/-Haggard-/-Korpiklaani-/-Moonsorrow-/-Turisas
Post Reply 3638 posts