Post Reply 3600 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2015 Megathread
  • FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Black And Blacker

by FrenchMachoBoy » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:55 am

Same here ! Booze and showz !
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:55 am

I'm 8 days from leaving for South Florida and I'm starting to get really excited for the cruise now. Can't wait to start exploring our new boat and to start drinking!!!

:cheers:
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:21 am

Memnoch wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:Hey Jess, it's starting to sound like you're gonna need a couple of bodyguards onbrad... ;)

I'm sure she'll have zero problems finding volunteers for that on these here broads. :lol:

It sounds like I have volunteers already xD I'm sure it'll be fine, people find it very hard to mess with me. Besides, we're all here to have fun, right? FUN.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • brunoredsox
    Crewman

by brunoredsox » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:38 am

Ya, I don't think you'll have any problems with the guys, everyone here seems respectful enough
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:47 am

I'll be on a plane in seven days. :bangers:

Andy, how about another band announcement, so that I can stop checking the forum every 5 minutes? It's messing with my workday.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:47 am

Oddly yeah, I find that metal men are the most respectful of them all. And besides, when you're single, there's nothing wrong with a little shameless flirting.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • brunoredsox
    Crewman

by brunoredsox » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:49 am

Phoenix wrote:Oddly yeah, I find that metal men are the most respectful of them all. And besides, when you're single, there's nothing wrong with a little shameless flirting.

Right?? ;)
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:11 am

I like female fronted bands, too bad Sins of Thy Beloved, Sienburgen, Elend and Eternal Tears of Sorrow or Ashes You Leave were not still arounhd. :(
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:23 am

Ashes You Leave? The Croatian band? I'm pretty sure they're still active.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:30 am

BTW there is a band formed by an ex-sins of thy beloved, called SAVN, with Liv's sister.
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    RootOfAllEvil
    Crewman

by RootOfAllEvil » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:51 pm

Hey Andy, stop delaying and announce WINTERSUN already!
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:56 pm

Memnoch wrote:Ashes You Leave? The Croatian band? I'm pretty sure they're still active.

yes !! oh really ? hmmmm I have their first two lp's , very good stuff
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:29 pm

Twice as many bands to announce as days before the cruise at this point..
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:54 pm

I made a spreadsheet to keep track of the proportion of repeats vs non-repeats. It seems like 70000 Tons of Repeats has ended for the time being. At this point, I would guess that anymore repeats would be solid/big names (Gamma Ray).

2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:10 pm

Ensifeuirm is the only 2013 repeat. Interesting
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:11 pm

I love nerds! :lol: :beerbang:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:12 pm

Jotunheimr wrote:I made a spreadsheet to keep track of the proportion of repeats vs non-repeats. It seems like 70000 Tons of Repeats has ended for the time being. At this point, I would guess that anymore repeats would be solid/big names (Gamma Ray).

I almost asked why Chimaira was in red. Get with the times, Jess.

That's interesting, I think that's a decent ratio. Part of me is still holding out for Eluveitie though... a couple of repeats would be nice.

biertroll wrote:I love nerds! :lol: :beerbang:

Me too! Especially the rainbow kind.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:15 pm

Azazel101 wrote:Ensifeuirm is the only 2013 repeat. Interesting

I would have made a 2013 category if the Metal Church announcement didn't fall through because it doesn't seem right having a category with only one band. Maybe we can count Refuge as a Rage repeat and place 2 bands in the 2013 category.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:16 pm

Phoenix wrote:Me too! Especially the rainbow kind.

It took me a minute to get that :oops: :lol:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • ExtraneouS
    Petty Officer

by ExtraneouS » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:32 pm

Azazel101 wrote:Ensifeuirm is the only 2013 repeat. Interesting

That also mean that they will be the only band to play a 3rd time, unless we get Rage, Týr, Santuary, or Sodom.
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:03 pm

And here I was thinking that with 16 more bands to announce and only 8 days left that days without an announcement wouldn't happen anymore, what an idiot..
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:15 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:And here I was thinking that with 16 more bands to announce and only 8 days left that days without an announcement wouldn't happen anymore, what an idiot..

Yep. Window of opportunity for an announcement today has just about closed.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:51 pm

Yeah, I have about an hour before I go home and bury my head in disappointment for the night
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Having TROUBLE with Online Check-In?

by Andy » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:14 pm

Some of you are having TROUBLE with the Online Check-In? Just wait until you are onbroad and you will experience double TROUBLE! Once on the way to Jamaica and again on the way back.

But seriously, the Cruise Line's Online Check-In platform goes through maintenance cycles daily and shuts down periodically. If you are experiencing any problems during your Online Check-In process, please try again a little later.

Many people have also been asking us how to set up your Onbroad Expense account. Please find details on this topic here.

If you have further questions please don't hesitate to contact us any time.

I am looking forward to welcoming you onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL 2015, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

cowboy71
    Commander

Re: Having TROUBLE with Online Check-In?

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:15 pm

Cool. Not a weenie announcement, but one I'm happy with nonetheless!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:25 pm

Andy wrote:Some of you are having TROUBLE with the Online Check-In? Just wait until you are onbroad and you will experience double TROUBLE! Once on the way to Jamaica and again on the way back.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!
    :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred:
    Last edited by ShoreSlayer on Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:26 pm

So i guess Andy really DOES read the forums. Way to save this one, Andy, for when the cruisers were having... issues... with online check in.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:27 pm

Now how about The Skull as well?

:D
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:28 pm

And now I can go to sleep
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:32 pm

I am just blown a-fucking-way!!!

My 1st year cruise cabinmate StrangeWays Gene is friends with the band and told me they had no interest in coming again...

FrenchMachoBoy said he spoke to some insider and learned they weren't coming and his info has been somewhat reliable...

Thought, at best, I might have to settle for old vocalist Eric's new project The Skull...

I darkened them out on my wish list months ago and had lost hope. Feared I might never see them perform live with their new FUCKING ASSKICKING vocalist Kyle Thomas before I die...

I saw the word TROUBLE in Andy's most recent post and lost my shit. Couldn't even open the thread without running round the house a few times flipping out. Told Kyoko I'd have to throw Andy overbroad if he was trolling me or have his babies if it was for real.

I hope the pool girls are packing lube :shock:

Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:36 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:I am just blown a-fucking-way!!!

My 1st year cruise cabinmate StrangeWays Gene is friends with the band and told me they had no interest in coming again...

FrenchMachoBoy said he spoke to some insider and learned they weren't coming and his info has been somewhat reliable...

Thought, at best, I might have to settle for old vocalist Eric's new project The Skull...

I darkened them out on my wish list months ago and had lost hope. Feared I might never see them perform live with their new FUCKING ASSKICKING vocalist Kyle Thomas before I die...

I saw the word TROUBLE in Andy's most recent post and lost my shit. Couldn't even open the thread without running round the house a few times flipping out. Told Kyoko I'd have to throw Andy overbroad if he was trolling me or have his babies if it was for real.

so glad Rob that you are so excited
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:38 pm

Fucking excellent !! Woooooo hooooo
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:39 pm

Azazel101 wrote:so glad Rob that you are so excited

Thanks bro! This is like James getting Motorhead! I wish every other passenger could their ONE announcement like this.

If he comes through with Argus I may really just have to learn a new skill before we sail :oops:

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:40 pm

Epic reaction :)

While my reaction was not quite as great (and I was disappointed with their previous singer on the first 70K), I am excited to see them with Kyle.

I was big into Trouble 25 years ago when I was a teenager. LOVED their early stuff.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:45 pm

I wouldnt be suprised if the final band announcemend reads along the lines of : Dont forget to arrive AT THE GATES of the port early to secure entry onto the boat. Thus announcing AT THE GATES. Do it Andy! :beerhorns:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:46 pm

Can anyone ACCEPT that there might be a PRIEST onbroad in the METAL CHURCH?
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:47 pm

Jimbo2392 wrote:I wouldnt be suprised if the final band announcemend reads along the lines of : Dont forget to arrive AT THE GATES of the port early to secure entry onto the boat. Thus announcing AT THE GATES. Do it Andy! :beerhorns:

I'd rather have them BEFORE that. I'd want them to sign my CD :shred:

meshuggah wrote:Can anyone ACCEPT that there might be a PRIEST onbroad in the METAL CHURCH?

http://youtu.be/6bKwflpbCYk

Fuck, let's just get all of them.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:48 pm

A 5 hour nap coming and then 12 hours of work then 17 days off.
    See all of my metal brother and sisters soon. Yes, I had used it.

Again, see you soon. :3drunks:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:48 pm

cowboy71 wrote:

Epic reaction :)

While my reaction was not quite as great (and I was disappointed with their previous singer on the first 70K), I am excited to see them with Kyle.

I was big into Trouble 25 years ago when I was a teenager. LOVED their early stuff.

Oh man. Kyle knocks their shit outta the park. It's like Eric 30 years ago! To say this is a 2 setter, must-see, line up early for meet-n-greet is an understatement. Bruce Franklin signed a bunch of shit for me on first cruise and was the epitome of fan-friendly despite the rest of the band and the then-singer/jackwad/Kory Clarke off nursing hangovers. And now I can bring The Distortion Field along for them all to sign it including the vocalist that essentially saved this band for me.

Fuck. I can't calm down lol
    Last edited by ShoreSlayer on Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:49 pm

meshuggah wrote:Can anyone ACCEPT that there might be a PRIEST onbroad in the METAL CHURCH?

Accept are a definite no-go as multiple band members are appearing at NAMM.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
Post Reply 3600 posts