Post Reply 3638 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2015 Megathread
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: More Global Representation

by bodomdragon » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:35 am

Andy wrote:Image

OK, this is just pure guessing, BUT...

Before last announcement we had 15 bands left, and surprisingly the suitcase has 15 flags. Six of these flags belonged to bands from the announcement itself: ANVIL from Canada, THE HATE COLONY from Norway, GAMA BOMB from Ireland, SUBORNED from Switzerland, CLAIM THE THRONE from Australia and MONSTROSITY from USA. That leaves 9 flags left and 9 bands still to be announced. So yeah, I'm guessing we'll get one band from each of these flags, being my guess - with a lot of wishful thinking:

Sweden - At The Gates (heavily rumored)
    England - Sylosis (some rumors)
    Denmark - Mercenary (please??)
    Israel - Amaseffer or Arafel (pure guess)
    Colombia - Nova Orbis (not a single clue so random guess)
    Belgium - Aborted (random guess)
    Finland - Sonata Arctica (heavily rumored)
    Poland - Pathfinder (please??)
    Germany - Gamma Ray (rumored)

Let's see if I got any of these right.
    Last edited by bodomdragon on Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Wishlist:
    ALLEGAEON--Amaranthe--Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Epica--Fleshgod-Apocalypse--Fractal.Gates--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--HELLOWEEN.REUNION--In.Vain--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--MOONSORROW--MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST--NE.OBLIVISCARIS--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--Onslaught--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Power.Quest--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--Therion--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Witherscape

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor
    mikijonas
    Crewman

Re: 7 Days To Departure!

by mikijonas » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:44 am

ANVIL - Love them. They are part of my youth learning to love metal
    THE HATE COLONY - Did not know them. Listen to a few tracks and they are not my kind of gutural metalcore
    GAMA BOMB - Old fashioned thrash. LOVE them
    SUBORNED - Did not know them, but after listen to a few tracks, really like them. Also real thrash
    CLAIM THE THRONE - Definitely will watch at least one set. Love metal with keyboards
    MONSTROSITY - Did not know them, pure death... Not my particular taste, but will try to give them a shot

So for me, 4,5/6 is not bad.
    Make love, not war... and while you are at it, listen to metal!

2012 - Survivor (Don´t remember)
    2015 - 9561
    2016 - 6500
    2017 - 9561
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:48 am

bodomdragon wrote:Sweden - At The Gates (heavily rumored)
    England - Saxon (start a tour on February so why not)

I like your theory, but if I could be purely selfish and change just two:
    Sweden - Amaranthe (Because WHERE ARE THE GIRLIE BANDS?)
    England - Magnum (because I'm selfish, and Saxon said they would NEVER do a cruise again)
    Finland - Sonata Arctica (heavily rumored) YES PLEASE!
    Poland - Pathfinder (please??) YES PLEASE!
    Germany - Gamma Ray (rumored) YES PLEASE!

THAT would make me a happy panda.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
  • drrock
    Crewman

by drrock » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:49 am

What a surprise! A hidden gem in 6 announcements and to me another fucking awesome one: Finally we have ANVIL on broad!! Waiting to have them with us since the beginning in 2011. A dream come true!!

Still I am missing BRAINSTORM and AVATARIUM...
    Last edited by drrock on Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
    2017 = 40 yrs in rock and metal!
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:50 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:Sweden - At The Gates (heavily rumored)
    England - Saxon (start a tour on February so why not)

I like your theory, but if I could be purely selfish and change just two:
    Sweden - Amaranthe (Because WHERE ARE THE GIRLIE BANDS?)
    England - Magnum (because I'm selfish, and Saxon said they would NEVER do a cruise again)
    Finland - Sonata Arctica (heavily rumored) YES PLEASE!
    Poland - Pathfinder (please??) YES PLEASE!
    Germany - Gamma Ray (rumored) YES PLEASE!

THAT would make me a happy panda.

I'd DEFINITELY prefer Amaranthe over At The Gates, but unfortunately I think At The Gates is much, much more likely.
    Wishlist:
    ALLEGAEON--Amaranthe--Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Epica--Fleshgod-Apocalypse--Fractal.Gates--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--HELLOWEEN.REUNION--In.Vain--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--MOONSORROW--MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST--NE.OBLIVISCARIS--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--Onslaught--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Power.Quest--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--Therion--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Witherscape

• bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:53 am

I updated my previous post predicting Sylosis from England instead of Saxon, as a cruiser said he heard they'd be onbroad.
    Wishlist:

bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:54 am

The big surprise is still to come right?? Which means no clues just a big surprise?? Within Temptation??
    Wishlist: Battlelore, Bloodbath, Borknagar, Communic, Dimmu Borgir, Dying Fetus, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Legion of the Damned, Midnattsol, Nightwish, Persuader, Power Trip, Suidakra, Warbringer, Whispered, Within Temptation.
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:56 am

bernabeit wrote:The big surprise is still to come right?? Which means no clues just a big surprise?? Within Temptation??

In terms of band sizes, At The Gates might be the "surprise".
    Wishlist:

Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:11 am

Time for a girlie band or seven among the last announcements Andy! :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:14 am

:lol: :lol: you guys trying to decipher which bands UMC is going to announce. What's the fucking point!? Just go with the flor and have the time of your lives. See you guys in Ft . Lauderdale in three fucking days!! :heavydrink:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    EpidemicReign
    Petty Officer

by EpidemicReign » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:53 am

Speedy wrote:Time for a girlie band or seven among the last announcements Andy! :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:

Well said :cheers:
    2018 Booked
    2017 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    EpidemicReign
    Petty Officer

by EpidemicReign » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:56 am

DJ Old Man Stares wrote::lol: :lol: you guys trying to decipher which bands UMC is going to announce. What's the fucking point!? Just go with the flor and have the time of your lives. See you guys in Ft . Lauderdale in three fucking days!! :heavydrink:

Cheers to that :heavydrink: I'm plenty happy with enough of the bands that have been announced already and looking forward to becoming a part of the 70K family.
    2018 Booked
    2017 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    carlynjason
    Petty Officer

by carlynjason » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:06 am

very curious about the big surprise bands,WT would be amazing, as long as they don't play ANYTHING of that cover lp, sirens well what can we say about that, anything with floor(bit of a crush) still really hoping for gentle storm(shh wookie:) but a massive lack of girlie metal, nemesea or diablus in musica will make me wet the bed a bit.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:24 am

This latest announcement is in line with the lineup so far. One out of six isn't that bad...
    And even Monstrosity is nowhere near a wishlist band, but I guess I'll catch both their sets (the breakfast time one and the 4am set).
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:40 am

bodomdragon wrote:So yeah, I'm guessing we'll get one band from each of these flags, being my guess - with a lot of wishful thinking:
    Interesting theory but don't forget we must have a band with James Riveira (he's at the Pre Party with sabbath bloody sabbath)...
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: Having TROUBLE with Online Check-In?

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:43 am

So that makes the last 18 ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Speed/Thrash, Metalcore, Thrash, Thrash, Melodeath/Folk, Death, Doom, Black, Black, Death, Death, Prog, Alternative, Black, Traditional, Folk, Black, Thrash
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:48 am

cowboy71 wrote:So that makes the last 18 ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Speed/Thrash, Metalcore, Thrash, Thrash, Melodeath/Folk, Death, Doom, Black, Black, Death, Death, Prog, Alternative, Black, Traditional, Folk, Black, Thrash

Hey skipper, here's a few ideas for the remaining 9 in case you forgot this sort of bands exist:

http://www.metal-archives.com/search?se ... band_genre

Wishlist:

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:52 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:So that makes the last 18 ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Hey skipper, here's a few ideas for the remaining 9 in case you forgot this sort of bands exist:

Ahhhh if only this forum had a "like" option like Facebook, I would like the shit out of this.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    DarthDavy
    Oiler

by DarthDavy » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:57 am

EpidemicReign wrote:
    Cardest wrote:Ok...what the hell.
    http://www.rainforestadventure.com/tickets/?catID=124
    Tickets are sky high at this place.

Stay near the boat and try to find some cheap drinks with me. I can't afford any of that shit :cheers:

Count me in for that too. :belly:
    70K 2015 - Cabin #8593
    70K 2016 - Cabin #7691
    70K 2017 - Cabin #7691
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:04 am

Can we get Azure Emote, please? Seems the Monstrosity vocalist is also in that band. They'd be a small enough band for the last announcements. :P
    Wishlist:
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:16 am

bodomdragon wrote:I updated my previous post predicting Sylosis from England instead of Saxon, as a cruiser said he heard they'd be onbroad.

I hope you are right, wish list band for me. I mentioned them earlier as their new album is out this week so they are a chance.

However more importantly where are the girlie bands!!!! :bitch:
    Wishlist: Battlelore, Bloodbath, Borknagar, Communic, Dimmu Borgir, Dying Fetus, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Legion of the Damned, Midnattsol, Nightwish, Persuader, Power Trip, Suidakra, Warbringer, Whispered, Within Temptation.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:45 am

I'll be flying out in about 14 hours.

Will be FILTHY if a wishlist band gets added after I leave.

But will be even more filthy if none of my wishlist bands get added after I leave!! :P :roll: :cry:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • brunoredsox
    Crewman

by brunoredsox » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:42 am

For the life of me, I don't understand the metalcore/nu-metal/sludge genres being inserted in a Metal cruise, as I don't consider them metal at all. I'm an old fashioned metalhead and get very mad when someone comes to me and ask if I like Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot, Mastodon and bands like that. Don't get me wrong, I respect everyone who likes that kind of thing, but I really can't begin to describe how disappointed I get when I hear confirmations about these bands in heavy metal festivals.

That being said, for those who do like these genres, please don't be mad at me for thinking like that, because maybe I'm missing a point for not accepting this in MY metal community/world, and have tons of fun with the bands you love!
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:43 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    Before last announcement we had 15 bands left, and surprisingly the suitcase has 15 flags. Six of these flags belonged to bands from the announcement itself: ANVIL from Canada, THE HATE COLONY from Norway, GAMA BOMB from Ireland, SUBORNED from Switzerland, CLAIM THE THRONE from Australia and MONSTROSITY from USA. That leaves 9 flags left and 9 bands still to be announced. So yeah, I'm guessing we'll get one band from each of these flags, being my guess - with a lot of wishful thinking:

Sweden - At The Gates (heavily rumored)

I think the flags from Colombia, Germany are from the previous announcements (except Norway and USA)... meaning this suitcase has already been in those countries.
    I think we're having lesser known bands from the remaining countries.

And I may be wrong, but that flag is not necessarily England, but could mean any band from U.K. right?

And if we have instead of 9 remaining clues, but 7. The other 2 could mean bigger bands, the "big surprise" amongst (is this written correctly? :lol: ) them
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:57 am

Mr.Kito wrote:I think the flags from Colombia, Germany are from the previous announcements (except Norway and USA)... meaning this suitcase has already been in those countries.
    I think we're having lesser known bands from the remaining countries.

And I may be wrong, but that flag is not necessarily England, but could mean any band from U.K. right?

And if we have instead of 9 remaining clues, but 7. The other 2 could mean bigger bands, the "big surprise" amongst (is this written correctly? :lol: ) them

Indeed, that's also another possibility. As for the flag, you're absolutely right, it belongs to the UK, not to England, but I still think that *might* be a clue pointing to Sylosis.
    Wishlist:

manamachine
    Crewman

by manamachine » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:23 am

Is it possible we'll end up with more than 60?
    Wishlist:
    All the power/symphonic/thrash.
  • brunoredsox
    Crewman

by brunoredsox » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:24 am

Some nice adds for me:

Anvil - Killer, love them
    Claim the Throne - Not my style, but they're really good
    Gama Bomb - Thrash 'Till Death! :bmhorns:
    Monstrosity - Good Add for the Death fans. Local Gem from Ft. Lauderdale
    Suborned - Never heard of them. Heard a song and it sounds like good thrash
    The Hate Colony - Not gonna comment. Don't know why this kinda stuff gets added to a metal cruise. Gotta respect, though, as there are clearly people who like the genre :D

6/12 sets for me
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:28 am

manamachine wrote:Is it possible we'll end up with more than 60?

Every cruise so far has ended up with more than 40 (41~42), so yeah, chances are we might get one or two extra bands.
    Wishlist:

Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:33 am

What if they told us that, yeah, you guys got too many bands on the previous cruises, so no more announcements? :lol:
    Wishlist:
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:59 am

Memnoch wrote:What if they told us that, yeah, you guys got too many bands on the previous cruises, so no more announcements? :lol:

Per contract, I think they'd owe us a partial refund.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Gonna take a lot to get me back next year.
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:07 am

Phoenix wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:What if they told us that, yeah, you guys got too many bands on the previous cruises, so no more announcements? :lol:

Per contract, I think they'd owe us a partial refund.

Only $200 from what you paid goes for hiring bands, which means technically and theoretically you'd get 30 bucks back (9/60 bands left). I'd rather have the bands and keep my fingers crossed for a wishlist one :D
    Wishlist:

FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:19 am

manamachine wrote:Is it possible we'll end up with more than 60?
    I hope so, knowing that all the previous years we had 41 or 42 bands.
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:19 am

Please, Andy, from Florida, you have Solstice and Nocturnus AD available...
  • Nocturnalbunny
    Oiler

by Nocturnalbunny » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:43 am

Is it wrong of me to still dream that Hell will be announced.
    It would be a great announcement: 70000 tons of Metal will take you AT THE GATES of Hell.

Ok I can dream can't I?

Either way, I'm happy with the announcements. I know I'll have an excellent time, and I hope the bad energy from the forum
    doesn't make it's way to the boat.
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:17 am

Nocturnalbunny wrote: I know I'll have an excellent time, and I hope the bad energy from the forum
    doesn't make it's way to the boat.

I know the forum gets a bad rep, but on the whole I've really enjoyed the couple of months I've spent on here. There's been some hilarious conversations and I can tell that I want to have drinks with a lot of the people on here. Shoot the shit, talk metal, talk video games, talk all things nerdy... it'll be a good trip :heavydrink:
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Gonna take a lot to get me back next year.
  • brunoredsox
    Crewman

by brunoredsox » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:21 am

Talk videogames!!!!!!!!! Fuck yeah!
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:39 am

It's impossible not to -at least- spend a very good time on board.
    manamachine
    Crewman

by manamachine » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:06 am

Phoenix wrote:There's been some hilarious conversations and I can tell that I want to have drinks with a lot of the people on here. Shoot the shit, talk metal, talk video games, talk all things nerdy... it'll be a good trip :heavydrink:

Yesssssssss. Please, let's do this.
    Wishlist:
    All the power/symphonic/thrash.
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:33 am

bodomdragon wrote:

I would be very happy with any of these. Even At The Gates, who I've seen a lot of recently.

Gamma Ray I'm not familiar with, and I normally don't like power metal (I hate the cheesy kind) but I heard a song of these guys and liked it so I'd catch a set. I'm always down for bands I'm not familiar with that are good.

Sylosis and Aborted would just put me over the moon though.

Even though Danny Tunker is no longer in God Dethroned, he WAS with them on the 2012 cruise and I'm sure he had a great time. Maybe he wanted to come back with Aborted now that he's in that band.

Oh, AND they toured with Origin recently.

Let's hope!
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:59 am

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:Please, Andy, from Florida, you have Solstice and Nocturnus AD available...

I hope not for Nocturnus AD. I thought they were awful at MDF this year. So bad, I left to go watch crappy grind bands.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
Post Reply 3638 posts