Post Reply 3600 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2015 Megathread
  • brunoredsox
    Crewman

Re: 7 Days To Departure!

by brunoredsox » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:42 am

For the life of me, I don't understand the metalcore/nu-metal/sludge genres being inserted in a Metal cruise, as I don't consider them metal at all. I'm an old fashioned metalhead and get very mad when someone comes to me and ask if I like Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot, Mastodon and bands like that. Don't get me wrong, I respect everyone who likes that kind of thing, but I really can't begin to describe how disappointed I get when I hear confirmations about these bands in heavy metal festivals.

That being said, for those who do like these genres, please don't be mad at me for thinking like that, because maybe I'm missing a point for not accepting this in MY metal community/world, and have tons of fun with the bands you love!
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

Re: More Global Representation

by Mr.Kito » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:43 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    Before last announcement we had 15 bands left, and surprisingly the suitcase has 15 flags. Six of these flags belonged to bands from the announcement itself: ANVIL from Canada, THE HATE COLONY from Norway, GAMA BOMB from Ireland, SUBORNED from Switzerland, CLAIM THE THRONE from Australia and MONSTROSITY from USA. That leaves 9 flags left and 9 bands still to be announced. So yeah, I'm guessing we'll get one band from each of these flags, being my guess - with a lot of wishful thinking:

Sweden - At The Gates (heavily rumored)
    England - Sylosis (some rumors)
    Denmark - Mercenary (please??)
    Israel - Amaseffer or Arafel (pure guess)
    Colombia - Nova Orbis (not a single clue so random guess)
    Belgium - Aborted (random guess)
    Finland - Sonata Arctica (heavily rumored)
    Poland - Pathfinder (please??)
    Germany - Gamma Ray (rumored)

Let's see if I got any of these right.

I think the flags from Colombia, Germany are from the previous announcements (except Norway and USA)... meaning this suitcase has already been in those countries.
    I think we're having lesser known bands from the remaining countries.

And I may be wrong, but that flag is not necessarily England, but could mean any band from U.K. right?

And if we have instead of 9 remaining clues, but 7. The other 2 could mean bigger bands, the "big surprise" amongst (is this written correctly? :lol: ) them
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
    2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
    2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:57 am

Mr.Kito wrote:I think the flags from Colombia, Germany are from the previous announcements (except Norway and USA)... meaning this suitcase has already been in those countries.
    I think we're having lesser known bands from the remaining countries.

And I may be wrong, but that flag is not necessarily England, but could mean any band from U.K. right?

And if we have instead of 9 remaining clues, but 7. The other 2 could mean bigger bands, the "big surprise" amongst (is this written correctly? :lol: ) them

Indeed, that's also another possibility. As for the flag, you're absolutely right, it belongs to the UK, not to England, but I still think that *might* be a clue pointing to Sylosis.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    manamachine
    Crewman

by manamachine » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:23 am

Is it possible we'll end up with more than 60?
    Wishlist:
    All the power/symphonic/thrash.
  • brunoredsox
    Crewman

by brunoredsox » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:24 am

Some nice adds for me:

Anvil - Killer, love them
    Claim the Throne - Not my style, but they're really good
    Gama Bomb - Thrash 'Till Death! :bmhorns:
    Monstrosity - Good Add for the Death fans. Local Gem from Ft. Lauderdale
    Suborned - Never heard of them. Heard a song and it sounds like good thrash
    The Hate Colony - Not gonna comment. Don't know why this kinda stuff gets added to a metal cruise. Gotta respect, though, as there are clearly people who like the genre :D

6/12 sets for me
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:28 am

manamachine wrote:Is it possible we'll end up with more than 60?

Every cruise so far has ended up with more than 40 (41~42), so yeah, chances are we might get one or two extra bands.
    Wishlist:
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:33 am

What if they told us that, yeah, you guys got too many bands on the previous cruises, so no more announcements? :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:59 am

Memnoch wrote:What if they told us that, yeah, you guys got too many bands on the previous cruises, so no more announcements? :lol:

Per contract, I think they'd owe us a partial refund.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:07 am

Phoenix wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:What if they told us that, yeah, you guys got too many bands on the previous cruises, so no more announcements? :lol:

Per contract, I think they'd owe us a partial refund.

Only $200 from what you paid goes for hiring bands, which means technically and theoretically you'd get 30 bucks back (9/60 bands left). I'd rather have the bands and keep my fingers crossed for a wishlist one :D
    Wishlist:

• FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:19 am

manamachine wrote:Is it possible we'll end up with more than 60?
    I hope so, knowing that all the previous years we had 41 or 42 bands.
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
  • FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:19 am

Please, Andy, from Florida, you have Solstice and Nocturnus AD available...
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
  • Nocturnalbunny
    Oiler

by Nocturnalbunny » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:43 am

Is it wrong of me to still dream that Hell will be announced.
    It would be a great announcement: 70000 tons of Metal will take you AT THE GATES of Hell.

Ok I can dream can't I?

Either way, I'm happy with the announcements. I know I'll have an excellent time, and I hope the bad energy from the forum
    doesn't make it's way to the boat.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:17 am

Nocturnalbunny wrote: I know I'll have an excellent time, and I hope the bad energy from the forum

I know the forum gets a bad rep, but on the whole I've really enjoyed the couple of months I've spent on here. There's been some hilarious conversations and I can tell that I want to have drinks with a lot of the people on here. Shoot the shit, talk metal, talk video games, talk all things nerdy... it'll be a good trip :heavydrink:

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • brunoredsox
    Crewman

by brunoredsox » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:21 am

Talk videogames!!!!!!!!! Fuck yeah!
  • FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:39 am

It's impossible not to -at least- spend a very good time on board.
    manamachine
    Crewman

by manamachine » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:06 am

Phoenix wrote:There's been some hilarious conversations and I can tell that I want to have drinks with a lot of the people on here. Shoot the shit, talk metal, talk video games, talk all things nerdy... it'll be a good trip :heavydrink:

Yesssssssss. Please, let's do this.
    Wishlist:
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:33 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    England - Sylosis (some rumors)
    Belgium - Aborted (random guess)
    Germany - Gamma Ray (rumored)

I would be very happy with any of these. Even At The Gates, who I've seen a lot of recently.

Gamma Ray I'm not familiar with, and I normally don't like power metal (I hate the cheesy kind) but I heard a song of these guys and liked it so I'd catch a set. I'm always down for bands I'm not familiar with that are good.

Sylosis and Aborted would just put me over the moon though.

Even though Danny Tunker is no longer in God Dethroned, he WAS with them on the 2012 cruise and I'm sure he had a great time. Maybe he wanted to come back with Aborted now that he's in that band.

Oh, AND they toured with Origin recently.

Let's hope!
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:59 am

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:Please, Andy, from Florida, you have Solstice and Nocturnus AD available...

I hope not for Nocturnus AD. I thought they were awful at MDF this year. So bad, I left to go watch crappy grind bands.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:28 am

While it's easy to grumble on here , or on the FaceBook groups--as soon as you that sea of black -- it becomes a good day!!

It's an amazing trip/event, in the end it's YOU PEOPLE that make it great! The bands that are booked are the most "fan friendly" types--=that's who they book-not arrogant a-holes. We have made very special friends from all over the world--and , in your future travels, chances are you will have a new friend to contact to hang out,go to festivals, etc.

So, I thank UMC and all the people that are doing to preparty events-- Donn ( Captain Metal) for the best get togethers, Dorothy(not sure if she's a forumite) for the Pirate Cruise, and Beach party--they don't HAVE to do these events, but they do because we're all awesome ;)

Have fun, relax,be social, look out for each other, have a drink, sit in the sun and enjoy THE best festival ...............in the world!.
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    soundcurve
    Chief Petty Officer

by soundcurve » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:51 am

Perhaps Abysmal Dawn and Wolvhammer are incoming?

http://www.theprp.com/2015/01/15/news/m ... r-us-tour/
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:24 am

soundcurve wrote:Perhaps Abysmal Dawn and Wolvhammer are incoming?

I'd love to see Abysmal Dawn, so, no, they're out. :lol: :cry: :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:34 am

Wolvhammer? I love Wolvhammer. Saw them this fall but could see them again.

I spent some time this morning listening to Gama Bomb and now know I at least like that band.

Meanwhile, one of my favorite things ever, Devin Townsend Project, just got announced yesterday for a festival I'm unsure of being able to attend. Would've loved that on the ship.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:48 pm

Hell yes, Anvil!! :headbanger: :headbanger: Another wishlist band!. I will also be checking out Monstrosity.
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:06 pm

Leaving for the airport in 90 minutes.

Is it tooooooo much to ask Skipper, to have one of the bands from my signature added before I leave?

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE?
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:12 pm

It seems too much ! Have a good trip though !!! I'll fly on monday.
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:12 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Leaving for the airport in 90 minutes.

Is it tooooooo much to ask Skipper, to have one of the bands from my signature added before I leave?

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE?

He will wait until you are in the air before announcing one of your wishlist bands.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • big perken
    Crewman

by big perken » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 pm

Suborned has a song on YouTube with Schmier doing guest vocals. Be cool to see him join them on stage.
  • FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 pm

Sgt. B wrote:He will wait until you are in the air before announcing one of your wishlist bands.
    LOL !
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:17 pm

ANVIL!!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    manamachine
    Crewman

by manamachine » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:46 pm

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE?

I second this. I like your wishlist.
    Wishlist:
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:36 pm

It would be amazing if Sylosis got announced tonight or tomorrow. One because Sylosis is fucking incredible. Two because tomorrow is my birthday!

:boobs: :deathhorns: :givebeer: :belly: :smash: :headbanger:
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:43 pm

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE?

Sorry man but you know the drill,we are at the 15% ,of line-up left ,leftover/dollar bin section of announcements.We get them at the 3 days to sail point now,this based on announcements getting closer to cruise date every year.On the plus side,very unlikely you didn't bring any stuff to sign that you left home because they where not announced yet.Wait that might be a bad thing because you won't see those bands.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    SavaRon
    Crewman

by SavaRon » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:03 pm

Nocturnalbunny wrote:Is it wrong of me to still dream that Hell will be announced.
    It would be a great announcement: 70000 tons of Metal will take you AT THE GATES of Hell.

Ok I can dream can't I?

Either way, I'm happy with the announcements. I know I'll have an excellent time, and I hope the bad energy from the forum

I really hope they get announced.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:36 pm

Warphine wrote:It would be amazing if Sylosis got announced tonight or tomorrow. One because Sylosis is fucking incredible. Two because tomorrow is my birthday!

:boobs: :deathhorns: :givebeer: :belly: :smash: :headbanger:

So,lets save that for your Birthday
    anyways, Happy Birthday My Metal Brother
    sorry, kinda drunk :stagger: Prepairing for our trip :heavydrink: :3drunks: :chug: :belly: :smash: :shots:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:51 pm

Leaving for the airport in two hours. Here's hoping for some spectacular announcements. Specifically, Gamma Ray and/or Helloween and/or Unisonic and/or Edguy and/or Avantasia and/or Hell. :D
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    manamachine
    Crewman

by manamachine » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:01 pm

NuuX wrote:Leaving for the airport in two hours. Here's hoping for some spectacular announcements. Specifically, Gamma Ray and/or Helloween and/or Unisonic and/or Edguy and/or Avantasia and/or Hell. :D

YES. I've been mostly hoping that Avantasia is the big surprise, because it could mean they come with some other awesome power acts, like Kiske and Kai Hansen. And then we basically have Unisonic.
    Wishlist:
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Ready To Get A Neck Injury In The Caribbean?

by Andy » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:40 pm

Headbangers from around the world: Are you ready to get WHIPLASH on your way to Jamaica and back? Where else would a neck injury feel sweeter than on 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise?

ironhorse
    Petty Officer

Re: Ready To Get A Neck Injury In The Caribbean?

by ironhorse » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:45 pm

Hells yeah I`ll take it! Thanks skip
    :shred: :shred: :shred:
    Revenge is a meal best served cold

BOLT THROWER FOR 2015
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:45 pm

Awesome add!!

"Ship has set sail, sea will prevail
    Swallow the slaughter, drink the salt water
    Pawn of the power, sea will devour
    Infinite day, awaiting the hour Walk The Plaaaank! Walk The Plaaank!"

:headbanger:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:48 pm

Every time there's a new announcement, I'm so pumped that there's been nothing to make me regret not booking =P

Glad people are happy about this one. Caught part of a set in 2012(?) and they were atrociously bad, but I guess it's not really my type of music.

I'm still going to be living vicariously through everyone. I want to see tons of photos.
Post Reply 3600 posts