Post Reply 3601 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2015 Megathread
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

Re: CORROSION OF CONFORMITY / Blind

by Jimbo2392 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:00 am

SaraMarie wrote:Not into Riot, but CoC is a pretty awesome addition. :headbanger:

Now to get ready and leave for Florida! :beerbang:

Safe travels fellow cruiser, I leave Wednesday night to arrive early morning day of cruise. :beerhorns:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:04 am

Another 2 setter for me!!! Keep 'em cumin' Ando!!

Seriously wondering if Pepper K is gonna make a surprise appearance onbroad.

Gotta go see if Down is still on tour. ...

Hmmm... Their site says 'No shows booked at the moment"... Wonder if that's our skipper's big surprise :D
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • Jotunheimr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jotunheimr » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:18 am

Meh, more beer time for me.
    2020 Wishlist: Borknagar-/-Finntroll-/-Haggard-/-Kampfar-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Moonsorrow-/-Savatage-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Turisas
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:22 am

Awesome, I don't know CoC well at all, but I've always wanted to see them. At least we don't get the guy who sounds like James Hetfield :-)
    Blind sounds like a great record, reminds me of Helmet.
    I'm pretty excited about Soulfly too.
    So far this lineup is great for old timers. Those bands might not be my current favorites, but at least i know them!
    Agnostic.Front-/-Akercocke-/-Alien.Weaponry-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Anaal.Nathrakh-/-Animals.As.Leaders-/-Behemoth-/-Between.The.Buried.And.Me-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Star.Riders-/-Body.Count-/-Brujeria-/-Candiria-/-Candlemass-/-Cattle.Decapitation-/-Combichrist-/-Dark.Angel-/-Deicide-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-DRI-/-Entombed-/-Evile-/-Fear.Factory-/-Flotsam.and.Jetsam-/-Galakticon.-/-Ghost-/-Godflesh-/-Gojira-/-Green.Carnation-/-Gutalax-/-Hatebreed-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Jungle.Rot-/-KMFDM-/-Kvelertak-/-Lost.Society-/-Loudblast-/-Manowar-/-Melechesh-/-Memoriam-/-Mercyful.Fate-/-Ministry-/-M.O.D.-/-Morbid.Angel-/-Morgoth-/-Municipal.Waste-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Nails-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Protector-/-Rivers.Of.Nihil-/-Ross.The.Boss-/-Sacred.Reich-/-Saxon-/-Six.Feet.Under-/-Sleep-/-Stormtroopers.of.Beer-/-Suffocation-/-Suicidal.Tendencies-/-Tankard-/-Terrorizer-/-The.Crown-/-The.Faceless-/-The.Great.Old.Ones-/-The.Zenith.Passage-/-Thin.Lizzy-/-Triptykon-/-Trust-/-Tsjuder-/-Twelve.Foot.Ninja-/-UFO-/-Upon.A.Burning.Body-/-Vio-lence-/-Wrath-/-Xibalba
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:23 am

Can anybody guess Ramon's reply? :-)
    Agnostic.Front-/-Akercocke-/-Alien.Weaponry-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Anaal.Nathrakh-/-Animals.As.Leaders-/-Behemoth-/-Between.The.Buried.And.Me-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Star.Riders-/-Body.Count-/-Brujeria-/-Candiria-/-Candlemass-/-Cattle.Decapitation-/-Combichrist-/-Dark.Angel-/-Deicide-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-DRI-/-Entombed-/-Evile-/-Fear.Factory-/-Flotsam.and.Jetsam-/-Galakticon.-/-Ghost-/-Godflesh-/-Gojira-/-Green.Carnation-/-Gutalax-/-Hatebreed-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Jungle.Rot-/-KMFDM-/-Kvelertak-/-Lost.Society-/-Loudblast-/-Manowar-/-Melechesh-/-Memoriam-/-Mercyful.Fate-/-Ministry-/-M.O.D.-/-Morbid.Angel-/-Morgoth-/-Municipal.Waste-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Nails-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Protector-/-Rivers.Of.Nihil-/-Ross.The.Boss-/-Sacred.Reich-/-Saxon-/-Six.Feet.Under-/-Sleep-/-Stormtroopers.of.Beer-/-Suffocation-/-Suicidal.Tendencies-/-Tankard-/-Terrorizer-/-The.Crown-/-The.Faceless-/-The.Great.Old.Ones-/-The.Zenith.Passage-/-Thin.Lizzy-/-Triptykon-/-Trust-/-Tsjuder-/-Twelve.Foot.Ninja-/-UFO-/-Upon.A.Burning.Body-/-Vio-lence-/-Wrath-/-Xibalba
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:32 am

Godflesh wrote:Awesome, I don't know CoC well at all, but I've always wanted to see them. At least we don't get the guy who sounds like James Hetfield :-)
    So far this lineup is great for old timers. Those bands might not be my current favorites, but at least i know them!

Bringing my copy of Blind for some sigs at meet n' greet but also Deliverance. Sorry if yer not a fan of Keenan's vocals and he shows up but that would amaze and astound me so I'm bringing along some Deliverance and Volume Dealers as well just in case ;)

Always wished Helmet would be invited. Only seen them once and they were superb! :shred:

• Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:37 am

Nothing against Keenan, but if I were a singer I'd rather sound like Lemmy than James, OH YEAH?
    Hey you're from Vancouver, so we could hang out some day.
  • Jotunheimr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jotunheimr » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:38 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Godflesh wrote:Awesome, I don't know CoC well at all, but I've always wanted to see them. At least we don't get the guy who sounds like James Hetfield :-)

Bringing my copy of Blind for some sigs at meet n' greet but also Deliverance. Sorry if yer not a fan of Keenan's vocals and he shows up but that would amaze and astound me so I'm bringing along some Deliverance and Volume Dealers as well just in case ;)

Always wished Helmet would be invited. Only seen them once and they were superb! :shred:

I'm glad that these last few bands are great for some old timers, and that they are also great for beer drinkers and pizza eaters like myself.
    2020 Wishlist: Borknagar-/-Finntroll-/-Haggard-/-Kampfar-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Moonsorrow-/-Savatage-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Turisas
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:40 am

Dallas will awaken in 3 hours to this. The weenies are getting Royally Caribbean screwed!
    2013 Wishlist : Doro
    2014 Wishlist : Bands
    2015 Wishlist : Money
    2016 Wishlist : Majesty
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:42 am

Ah well, yeah. To each their own I guess haha. Never thought he sounded the least but like Hetfield but will listen for it next time. Off to catch a plane now! See ya all there! :shred:

• Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:43 am

I'm ashamed to admit that I bought the live DVD-Audio of CoC, but I've never listened to it!
    Here's my chance at redemption...
    Any band you recognize by their TLA deserves your respect! Except perhaps BoC...
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:47 am

Frequent speculation made me wet about Voivod and Nuclear Assault, I even packed those shirts!
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:55 am

Dimma wrote:Dallas will awaken in 3 hours to this. The weenies are getting Royally Caribbean screwed!

Isn't Blind Guardian enough to satisfy the weenies?
    I bought their first album based on its cover alone (hey, no Internet in those days!), regretted it.
    They're huge at Wacken, but not my style.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:03 am

Godflesh wrote:I'm ashamed to admit that I bought the live DVD-Audio of CoC, but I've never listened to it!
    Here's my chance at redemption...
    Any band you recognize by their TLA deserves your respect! Except perhaps BoC...

What is TLA and what do ya got against Ble Oyster Cult? :?

• Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:09 am

Shit, I meant Boards of Canada!
    Here's an example of Hetfield-style singing (The Money Changers): http://open.spotify.com/track/1GaU5j7EAoRyMqU2QNTp57
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:18 am

Three Letters Acronym
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:20 am

Godflesh wrote:
    Dimma wrote:Dallas will awaken in 3 hours to this. The weenies are getting Royally Caribbean screwed!

I bought their first album based on its cover alone (hey, no Internet in those days!), regretted it.

AND ARCH ENEMY!!! (overload if you ask me) ;)

I dunno why they can't go to an Annihilator set, they're playing stuff from the MTV years! ;)
    2013 Wishlist : Doro
    2014 Wishlist : Bands
    2015 Wishlist : Money
    2016 Wishlist : Majesty
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:26 am

<deleted>
    Last edited by Godflesh on Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:40 am

Looks like the singer I find to sound like Hetfield is Mike Dean, not Pepper Keenan.
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:08 am

An awesome band, but not my cup of tea.

Awaiting (hoping) for one awesome melodic death metal one big power band and one girlie yet to be announced so the lineup will be IMO perfectly balanced :beerwink:
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:16 am

Corrosion of Conformity..

5 more zero setters to go! :headbanger:
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Saor-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Numenorean-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • brunoredsox
    Crewman

by brunoredsox » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:33 am

Corrosion of Conformity, Soufly, The Hate Colony...really???? Jesus christ...

Never thought I'd see this in the same place as God Dethroned, Enthroned and such...not smart

Three big zeros for me

Happy for the people who like this stuff, though. Have fun :givebeer:
  • Electrichead
    Crewman

by Electrichead » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:22 am

Corrosion of Conformity kicks all sorts of ass. Too bad Pepper didnt have time to make the trip to play a set with them. This pretty much tops it all off. Awesome!
    2013, 2014, 2015 survivor
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:04 am

Mr.Kito wrote:An awesome band, but not my cup of tea.

Awaiting (hoping) for one awesome melodic death metal one big power band and one girlie yet to be announced so the lineup will be IMO perfectly balanced :beerwink:

This. I just want balance where possible.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:29 am

Way to miss a great opportunity Andy... CoC were trying to get onbroad with Pepper for a Deliverance 20 year anniversary, but they needed at least a month to prepare. Blind is good, and I'll enjoy a set, but you could have had a VERY special set...
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • brunoredsox
    Crewman

by brunoredsox » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:35 am

My guess for the final 5 is:

At The Gates
    Gamma Ray
    Nuclear Assault
    Helstar
    Rhapsody of Fire
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:40 am

Godflesh wrote:

We have 3 power metal bands on the cruise. TWO of which are repeats.

Every single previous 70K has had at least 6.

3 out of 55 compared to 6 out of 41/42 previously = not equitable
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:55 am

Lordmarioh wrote:Another U.S. band?

Yep - and another one that was rumoured.

At this rate I'm thinking any US/Canadian band rumoured, or that was on the 2012 cruise, is a big chance now.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    Lordmarioh
    Oiler

by Lordmarioh » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:11 am

brunoredsox wrote:My guess for the final 5 is:

At The Gates
    Gamma Ray
    Nuclear Assault
    Helstar
    Rhapsody of Fire

Your hopes, you mean...
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:16 am

Lordmarioh wrote:

At The Gates
    Gamma Ray
    Nuclear Assault
    Helstar
    Rhapsody of Fire

Your hopes, you mean...

My guesses:
    At The Gates
    Gamma Ray
    Nuclear Assault
    Sonata Arctica
    *lesser known swedish band*
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
    Lordmarioh
    Oiler

by Lordmarioh » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:20 am

Godflesh wrote:

That's the whole weenie whining deal! If you announce Blind Guardian as the first band, you better have at least some other 5 or 10 bands in the genre. I booked right after BG was announced, waiting for this cruise to be something similar to the first one...
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:22 am

Mr.Kito wrote:
    Lordmarioh wrote:

At The Gates
    Gamma Ray
    Nuclear Assault
    Helstar
    Rhapsody of Fire

Your hopes, you mean...

My guesses:
    At The Gates
    Gamma Ray
    Nuclear Assault
    Sonata Arctica
    *lesser known swedish band*

Dreaming. I've given up thinking positive. My guess is 5 or 6 North American bands.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:26 am

I think Andy's been saving At the Gates, and Sonata fell through. The rest will be NA bands. That seems reasonable.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
  • brunoredsox
    Crewman

by brunoredsox » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:33 am

Lordmarioh wrote:

At The Gates
    Gamma Ray
    Nuclear Assault
    Helstar
    Rhapsody of Fire

Your hopes, you mean...

Nope. I don't like At The Gates
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:36 am

Phoenix wrote:I think Andy's been saving At the Gates, and Sonata fell through. The rest will be NA bands. That seems reasonable.

Sadly I think you are right.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:52 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:I think Andy's been saving At the Gates, and Sonata fell through. The rest will be NA bands. That seems reasonable.

Sadly I think you are right.

So you're assuming that the Hamburg scouting party has ended up being a lie?
    Wishlist:
    ALLEGAEON--Amaranthe--Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Epica--Fleshgod-Apocalypse--Fractal.Gates--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--HELLOWEEN.REUNION--In.Vain--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--MOONSORROW--MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST--NE.OBLIVISCARIS--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--Onslaught--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Power.Quest--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--Therion--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Witherscape

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor
  • brunoredsox
    Crewman

by brunoredsox » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:56 am

I am positive that we'll have at least 3 of those 5 names I mentioned. Gamma Ray and Nuclear Assault are my best guesses.
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:02 am

Gamma Ray or Rhapsody of Fire would finally give me an interesting announcement. Even Sonata would be ok, but only if they play an Ecliptica set. For the rest, I couldn't care less. Also, a final, unlikely surprise like Mercenary or especially Ghost Brigade would make my day.
    Wishlist:
    ALLEGAEON--Amaranthe--Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Epica--Fleshgod-Apocalypse--Fractal.Gates--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--HELLOWEEN.REUNION--In.Vain--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--MOONSORROW--MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST--NE.OBLIVISCARIS--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--Onslaught--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Power.Quest--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--Therion--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Witherscape

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:05 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:Way to miss a great opportunity Andy... CoC were trying to get onbroad with Pepper for a Deliverance 20 year anniversary, but they needed at least a month to prepare. Blind is good, and I'll enjoy a set, but you could have had a VERY special set...

I agree. If this is the same lineup as the show that happened 2 months ago, it is Karl, Reed & a few guys from Leadfoot. Nowhere near as cool as a Pepper, Woody, Mike & Reed lineup would have been.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:18 am

Godflesh wrote:Looks like the singer I find to sound like Hetfield is Mike Dean, not Pepper Keenan.

Mike Dean doesn't sound like Hetfield to me either.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
Post Reply 3601 posts