Post Reply 3600 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2015 Megathread
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

Re: More Candidates For The CRIPPER AWARD

by Razor Ramon » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:46 am

cowboy71 wrote:Its a fucking joke. Or a nightmare. Or something.

59 bands. 3 Power metal. No female fronted like Epica, Nightwish, Xandria, etc.

HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?

My wife feels like she has wasted our money being here. I'm so pissed off right now.

Right there with you.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Sadly XENTRIX Are Not Going Make It

by Andy » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:55 am

We have received some very sad news. Unfortunately XENTRIX will not be joining us on our way to Jamaica due to an unfortunate family matter.

Quoting the band: " To say we are devastated to have to pull out, is an understatement, we have never cancelled a show ever, but this situation is very delicate, Kris is in pieces right now but he needs to be able to get home within a couple of hours for when the worse happens. Our biggest thanks to the festival and organizers, we were totally honored to be playing 70000TONS OF METAL and more than looking forward to it, hopefully they will invite us back."
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: Sadly XENTRIX Are Not Going Make It

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:10 am

Feel sorry for the people looking forward to seeing them, as I know there were quite a few.

But my thoughts and prayers are with Kris - sounds like its a very serious situation.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:26 am

Robb will be devo. At least he had time to go back into his house and grab his Exumer Lp's though.
    2013 Wishlist : Doro
    2014 Wishlist : Bands
    2015 Wishlist : Money
    2016 Wishlist : Majesty
    manamachine
    Crewman

Re: More Candidates For The CRIPPER AWARD

by manamachine » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:36 am

cowboy71 wrote:Its a fucking joke. Or a nightmare. Or something.

59 bands. 3 Power metal. No female fronted like Epica, Nightwish, Xandria, etc.

HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?

My wife feels like she has wasted our money being here. I'm so pissed off right now.

I feel exactly this. But I'm now waiting to board my flight, and overall, it's pretty epic that I'll be on a boat with Blind Guardian for a few days.
    Wishlist:
    All the power/symphonic/thrash.
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:42 am

What the heck is this :lol: ,anyway only the mighty Megora left maybe and very high bars bills for weenies drinking their sorrows away, brilliant ;fucking brilliant.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:43 am

Does a band qualify for a Cripper Award if they have played before? Dark Sermon was on Barge.

That's unfortunate news for Xentrix. Sounds like a tough situation.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • GregoryOfTheNorth
    Crewman

by GregoryOfTheNorth » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:50 am

Well, weenies, welcome to the biggest bait-and-switch you ever got duped into. A few power names at the start to give an appearance of having balance, then 70,000 Tons of "We-have-your-money-already-so-we-no-longer-need-to-book-bands-for-you".

Bravo, Andy.
    2011#4512
    2012#5535
    2013#2597
    2014#6043
    2015#2546
    2016#9597
    2017#9531
    2018#9847
    2019#8113
    2020#8113
    2024#9483
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:57 am

I never understood weenie metal anyway.
    Last edited by Dimma on Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
    2013 Wishlist : Doro
    2014 Wishlist : Bands
    2015 Wishlist : Money
    2016 Wishlist : Majesty
  • big perken
    Crewman

by big perken » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:02 am

Fuck was really looking foward to Xentrix. Exumer is a decent replacement.
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:22 am

So with today it has been:
    1) 2 out of 4 American Bands
    2)Both Flordia, drivable after being booked at last minute,can't see any sales from this
    3) 10 of last 17 from North America with 9 of those from USA
    4) :evil: jus :evil:
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Following A Burning Star: HELSTAR!

by Andy » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:57 am

Are you ready to set sail on 70000TONS OF METAL 2015? Simply follow the HELSTAR all the way to Jamaica! HELSTAR will play one show of new material and for their second show they will play their debut album Burning Star in it's entirety!

Do you think you will also see the Sun on 70000TONS OF METAL 2015, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise?

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

Re: Following A Burning Star: HELSTAR!

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:58 am

I just lost my #1 band >:(
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CemeterySkyline-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-Souldrainer-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-Stortregn-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:09 am

Very sad to lose Xentrix. Exumed doesn't quite make up for them but close. Helstar was expected but still a huge wishlister for me. Really hoping the SUN reference is a hint at Andy's big surprise for the weenie lovers.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:15 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:Very sad to lose Xentrix. Exumed doesn't quite make up for them but close. Helstar was expected but still a huge wishlister for me. Really hoping the SUN reference is a hint at Andy's big surprise for the weenie lovers.

I'm hoping it's Wintersun, though they're not a weenie band.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:22 am

mooyagi wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Very sad to lose Xentrix. Exumed doesn't quite make up for them but close. Helstar was expected but still a huge wishlister for me. Really hoping the SUN reference is a hint at Andy's big surprise for the weenie lovers.

I'm hoping it's Wintersun, though they're not a weenie band.

Well, I hear more weenie fans raving about and requesting them than thrash n brutal fans so hoped it might soothe their sorrows.

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:23 am

Yeah wintersun hardly weenie and won't make up for the lack of power metal.

Would be a two setter for sure though.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:28 am

will the SUN rise tomorrow?

Stratovarius is my guess
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:36 am

11 out of last 18 from North America with 10 from USA.I think it is funny that the question of the post is "The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise?" Lol
    Last edited by deathmetalpat on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:38 am

Or maybe the so much requested Solstice?
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:47 am

Solstice would be cool, and does loosely fit the hint. Only Sacrifice could fairly replace Xentrix for me, but they don't fit the hint at all...
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CemeterySkyline-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-Souldrainer-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-Stortregn-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • big perken
    Crewman

by big perken » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:57 am

Exumer not exumed
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:58 am

The first Finland clue ages ago was winter, this one is sun, and the drummer is going on holiday for a week.

Got to be wintersun surely.

If it was stratovarius though, it would be my first 10/10 band.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:05 am

It's Wintersun! It will be awesome to have my man Kai onboard.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:19 am

Yeah, if he held Helstar this long he's probably just enjoying messing with the weenies and the next announcement should be also a weenie and should be as big or bigger. Or maybe not a weenie, but at least big. I mean, at this rate he may have just thrown in a couple more fillers and hold Helstar as band #60 to "round it up".

Anywho, leaving for the airport now. See ya all tonight!
    70000 Tons 2015 Cabin 2604
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Wishlist:to-be-filled-in-later
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

70000TONS OF METAL 2015 IS SOLD OUT!

by Andy » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:49 am

• Nocturnalbunny
    Oiler

Re: 70000TONS OF METAL 2015 IS SOLD OUT!

by Nocturnalbunny » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:06 am

Wow, good job!
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:33 am

Now the great announcements begin ?I actually believe that at 24 hours before check in begins ,no cabins can be sold or names changed so give away rest of the cabins and call it a sellout,
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:20 pm

Andy wrote:Image

I hope that image is not the shirt design, As Above ,So Below mixed with Free Masonry and either tropical or pot leaves .Hot Tropical lol!
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:16 pm

I have already started to think of how I will word my open letter to andy, offering up some constructive criticism over the way things have been handled this year.

If I had known this would be the final lineup within time to cancel, we would have cancelled.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:38 pm

cowboy71 wrote:I have already started to think of how I will word my open letter to andy, offering up some constructive criticism over the way things have been handled this year.

If I had known this would be the final lineup within time to cancel, we would have cancelled.

Even my well thought out, polite n respectful responses still sound insensitive so I'll just say I feel bad for ya and ask that the complaints get sent directly to Andy or UMC or start a dedicated thread.

• Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Enjoy The WINTERSUN In The Caribbean!

by Andy » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:16 pm

Are you ready to be part of Heavy Metal History being written once again onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL?

Tomorrow you will set sail to Jamaica under the warm Caribbean WINTERSUN onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL 2015, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

I am aware that some people have had trouble completing Online Check-In on the cruise line's website. If you have missed Online Check-In, don't worry, you can simply check in at the pier in Port Everglades, Ft. Lauderdale.

• deathmetalpat
    Ensign

Re: Enjoy The WINTERSUN In The Caribbean!

by deathmetalpat » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:19 pm

Sauna time lol
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:29 pm

As close to a 10/10 band as i will get.

Definite two-setter!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:32 pm

Just waiting on Razor ,just hope he doesn't just walk into the ocean tonight.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:39 pm

Fuck yes! !!!
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:46 pm

So hopefully all Wintersun fans brought their stuff to sign .Jari might have some stuff if he is raising money for his project. Dick move by both parties if waiting to announce was a way for him to sell merchandise to sign.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:51 pm

Amazing add! Must catch a set, no mater what! I really hope Jari Mäenpää joins Ensiferum on stage for a song or two!! :shred:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:53 pm

Woo Hoo!! Fucking Awesome :headbanger:
    Wishlist: Hypocrisy Be’lakor Necrot Borknagar Blood Red Throne Earth Rot Decapitated Gatecreeper Jungle Rot Sylosis Wolfheart Within Temptation Wintersun Battelore
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:02 pm

One more big surprise I reckon!! Current Nightwish drummer is on the boat!!
    Wishlist: Hypocrisy Be’lakor Necrot Borknagar Blood Red Throne Earth Rot Decapitated Gatecreeper Jungle Rot Sylosis Wolfheart Within Temptation Wintersun Battelore
Post Reply 3600 posts