Post Reply 3638 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2015 Megathread
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

Re: Following A Burning Star: HELSTAR!

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:22 am

mooyagi wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Very sad to lose Xentrix. Exumed doesn't quite make up for them but close. Helstar was expected but still a huge wishlister for me. Really hoping the SUN reference is a hint at Andy's big surprise for the weenie lovers.

I'm hoping it's Wintersun, though they're not a weenie band.

Well, I hear more weenie fans raving about and requesting them than thrash n brutal fans so hoped it might soothe their sorrows.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:23 am

Yeah wintersun hardly weenie and won't make up for the lack of power metal.

Would be a two setter for sure though.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:28 am

will the SUN rise tomorrow?

Stratovarius is my guess
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:36 am

11 out of last 18 from North America with 10 from USA.I think it is funny that the question of the post is "The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise?" Lol
    Last edited by deathmetalpat on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
    My wishlist 2019 A band just one band before Christmas!
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:38 am

Or maybe the so much requested Solstice?
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:47 am

Solstice would be cool, and does loosely fit the hint. Only Sacrifice could fairly replace Xentrix for me, but they don't fit the hint at all...
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • big perken
    Crewman

by big perken » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:57 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:Very sad to lose Xentrix. Exumed doesn't quite make up for them but close. Helstar was expected but still a huge wishlister for me. Really hoping the SUN reference is a hint at Andy's big surprise for the weenie lovers.

Exumer not exumed
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:58 am

The first Finland clue ages ago was winter, this one is sun, and the drummer is going on holiday for a week.

Got to be wintersun surely.

If it was stratovarius though, it would be my first 10/10 band.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:05 am

It's Wintersun! It will be awesome to have my man Kai onboard.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Saor-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Numenorean-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:19 am

Yeah, if he held Helstar this long he's probably just enjoying messing with the weenies and the next announcement should be also a weenie and should be as big or bigger. Or maybe not a weenie, but at least big. I mean, at this rate he may have just thrown in a couple more fillers and hold Helstar as band #60 to "round it up".

Anywho, leaving for the airport now. See ya all tonight!
    70000 Tons 2015 Cabin 2604
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Wishlist:to-be-filled-in-later
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

70000TONS OF METAL 2015 IS SOLD OUT!

by Andy » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:49 am

• Nocturnalbunny
    Oiler

Re: 70000TONS OF METAL 2015 IS SOLD OUT!

by Nocturnalbunny » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:06 am

Wow, good job!
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:33 am

Now the great announcements begin ?I actually believe that at 24 hours before check in begins ,no cabins can be sold or names changed so give away rest of the cabins and call it a sellout,
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:20 pm

Andy wrote:Image

I hope that image is not the shirt design, As Above ,So Below mixed with Free Masonry and either tropical or pot leaves .Hot Tropical lol!
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:16 pm

I have already started to think of how I will word my open letter to andy, offering up some constructive criticism over the way things have been handled this year.

If I had known this would be the final lineup within time to cancel, we would have cancelled.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:38 pm

cowboy71 wrote:I have already started to think of how I will word my open letter to andy, offering up some constructive criticism over the way things have been handled this year.

If I had known this would be the final lineup within time to cancel, we would have cancelled.

Even my well thought out, polite n respectful responses still sound insensitive so I'll just say I feel bad for ya and ask that the complaints get sent directly to Andy or UMC or start a dedicated thread.

• Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Enjoy The WINTERSUN In The Caribbean!

by Andy » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:16 pm

Are you ready to be part of Heavy Metal History being written once again onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL?

Tomorrow you will set sail to Jamaica under the warm Caribbean WINTERSUN onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL 2015, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

I am aware that some people have had trouble completing Online Check-In on the cruise line's website. If you have missed Online Check-In, don't worry, you can simply check in at the pier in Port Everglades, Ft. Lauderdale.

• deathmetalpat
    Ensign

Re: Enjoy The WINTERSUN In The Caribbean!

by deathmetalpat » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:19 pm

Sauna time lol
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:29 pm

As close to a 10/10 band as i will get.

Definite two-setter!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:32 pm

Just waiting on Razor ,just hope he doesn't just walk into the ocean tonight.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:39 pm

Fuck yes! !!!
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:46 pm

So hopefully all Wintersun fans brought their stuff to sign .Jari might have some stuff if he is raising money for his project. Dick move by both parties if waiting to announce was a way for him to sell merchandise to sign.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:51 pm

Amazing add! Must catch a set, no mater what! I really hope Jari Mäenpää joins Ensiferum on stage for a song or two!! :shred:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:53 pm

Woo Hoo!! Fucking Awesome :headbanger:
    Wishlist: Battlelore, Bloodbath, Borknagar, Communic, Dimmu Borgir, Dying Fetus, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Legion of the Damned, Midnattsol, Nightwish, Persuader, Power Trip, Suidakra, Warbringer, Whispered, Within Temptation.
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:02 pm

One more big surprise I reckon!! Current Nightwish drummer is on the boat!!
    Wishlist: Battlelore, Bloodbath, Borknagar, Communic, Dimmu Borgir, Dying Fetus, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Legion of the Damned, Midnattsol, Nightwish, Persuader, Power Trip, Suidakra, Warbringer, Whispered, Within Temptation.
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:12 pm

Wintersun..

Awesome.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Saor-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Numenorean-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:25 pm

bernabeit wrote:One more big surprise I reckon!! Current Nightwish drummer is on the boat!!

He is also the drummer for Wintersun. Hence, Wintersun :P

Don't think we are getting any more.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:39 pm

No more surprising announcements looking though Jari Facebook post there where clues,I spotted a picture that if you looked at upside down it looks like water .Plus Jari has been posting some kind of design ,probably some kind a way to sponsor his project.So the speculation about marketing future cruies is probably correct.Keep a band back that has a loyal fan base til the end.Keeps people on the ship and gives something at the end .This year Wintersun can use it to raise money for his long awaited project .Now link those CC to your sea pass ,get drunk and make Time 2 happen.(Not even a Wintersun fan but his long self absorbed Facebook posts amuse me )
    Last edited by deathmetalpat on Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:43 pm

1 out of 60 aint a bad strike rate Ramon!
    2013 Wishlist : Doro
    2014 Wishlist : Bands
    2015 Wishlist : Money
    2016 Wishlist : Majesty
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:14 pm

Woohoo! Excellent announcement for my ft lauderdale arrival :shred:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    MikeB
    Petty Officer

by MikeB » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:43 pm

That Wintersun annoncement just made my day! So awesome, 2 setter for sure. One thing that piss me off is that if they we're annonced 1 day sooner i would have brought my Time 1 certificate (#36 of 500 worldwide) to have it signed by the band, but I'm in FLL now and it's sitting at my home :(
    2015: Cabin 9527
    2016: Cabin 9219
    2017: Cabin 9675
    2018: Cabin 8215
    2019: Cabin 7449
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:57 pm

C'mon Andy... 1 more band to replace Xentrix... bring Solstice onbroad :shred:
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:16 pm

[quote="MikeB"]That Wintersun annoncement just made my day! So awesome, 2 setter for sure. One thing that piss me off is that if they we're annonced 1 day sooner i would have brought my Time 1 certificate (#36 of 500 worldwide) to have it signed by the band, but I'm in FLL now and it's sitting at my home :([/quote http://m.youtube.com/?rdm=195bx761h&cli ... DW_Hj2K0wo The Trapped Dollar :|
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
  • Jotunheimr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jotunheimr » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:25 pm

Andy wrote:Are you ready to be part of Heavy Metal History being written once again onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL?

Tomorrow you will set sail to Jamaica under the warm Caribbean WINTERSUN onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL 2015, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

I am aware that some people have had trouble completing Online Check-In on the cruise line's website. If you have missed Online Check-In, don't worry, you can simply check in at the pier in Port Everglades, Ft. Lauderdale.

FUCK YES
    2020 Wishlist: Finntroll-/-Haggard-/-Korpiklaani-/-Moonsorrow-/-Turisas
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:18 am

By the way, Heaven and Hell, Holy Diver, and War Pigs were fucking awesome tonight!!
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:40 am

I watched Metal Allegiance live on the net, was just like being there.................................................
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Running Order

by Andy » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:44 am

To see the running order, please Click Here
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

Re: Running Order

by Dimma » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:19 am

Any clashes for anyone?
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:47 am

1)Ice Hockey is an strange idea
    2)A few new album previews
    3)Amorphis have back to back shows (probably a mistake)
    4)Signing sessions are at 4 places
    5)Pool stage non existentent first day
    A few of the highlights
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:37 am

Dimma wrote:Any clashes for anyone?

First glance, Day 1 is perfect without a single conflict and non-stop must sees from Helstar until the optional Lake of Tears. So far so great!! :headbanger:

No Gama Bomb for me on day 2 due to MSG conflict.

Only MAJOR conflict is on final day as Trouble and Annihilator have full overlap forcing me to miss most of Annihilator and get there for last couple songs and Andy's thank you speech :D

The rest of the fest, no problems, including meet n greets! :shred:

Post Reply 3638 posts