Post Reply 3600 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2015 Megathread
    EpidemicReign
    Petty Officer

Re: Are You Ready To Let Your SOULFLY?

by EpidemicReign » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:11 am

Dimma wrote:Though i'm giggling at Dallas, coz that's just what friends down here do, i do feel a bit sorry for him and the weenies.

I love my thrash, but i also like a balance. 2013 Line-up had something for everyone.

Happy weenies mean a happy boat.

On a quantity basis, this is a very thrashy cruise. But on a quality basis, this is a very folk-y cruise,
    2018 Booked
    2017 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:41 am

I have some Sepultura stuff I would like Max to sign.

Don't like Soulfly though. Some good tunes, and I may watch a set.

Good thing i still haven't left to the airport yet.

Come on, Andy. If you're giving us more bands do it before I arrive in FLL :cry:
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
    2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
    2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
    Lordmarioh
    Oiler

by Lordmarioh » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:38 am

Warphine wrote:
    Lordmarioh wrote:I'm still hoping for some weenie... :ugeek:

That's what she said!

Exactly!!! :boobs:

BTW, If Andy is waiting for the right puns/wordplay to announce bands. I believe we're not getting Gamma Ray this year! :cry:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:48 am

Sonata Arctica have added Twilight Force to their Europe tour.

If those two bands get added to 70k at the last minute I would totally be beside myself with weenie glee.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:51 am

cowboy71 wrote:Sonata Arctica have added Twilight Force to their Europe tour.

If those two bands get added to 70k at the last minute I would totally be beside myself with weenie glee.

I'd like that. I had loads of fun with Gloryhammer last year, we need a similar substitute (I'm not counting Alestorm as such, they're just different).
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:46 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Sonata Arctica have added Twilight Force to their Europe tour.

I'd like that. I had loads of fun with Gloryhammer last year, we need a similar substitute (I'm not counting Alestorm as such, they're just different).

That would be nice
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
    2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
    2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:54 pm

At the airport ready to fly out!! :D looking forwards to this :beerbang:
    Wishlist: Hypocrisy Be’lakor Necrot Borknagar Blood Red Throne Earth Rot Decapitated Gatecreeper Jungle Rot Sylosis Wolfheart Within Temptation Wintersun Battelore
    Lordmarioh
    Oiler

by Lordmarioh » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:38 pm

Have a nice flight, man!
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Will We Have A RIOT On Board?

by Andy » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:08 pm

Putting 3,000 Headbangers and 60 Heavy Metal bands on a cruise ship is crazy! Do you think we will have any riots on board 70000TONS OF METAL? Sure! We are even going to have two! As always one on the way to Jamaica and another one on the way back! Please welcome RIOT V onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

• deathmetalpat
    Ensign

Re: Will We Have A RIOT On Board?

by deathmetalpat » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:14 pm

A repeat ,American Band now 7 of last 12 from North America, yada,yada,yada
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:14 pm

Fuck yes! RIOT!!!!!!! :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:19 pm

FUCK YES! :headbanger:

HUGE improvement over that last announcement.
    Last edited by Jotunheimr on Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:19 pm

A Riot ,weenie band people are boiling with Nerd Rage now lol
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:19 pm

FUCK YEAH!!!

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

by Madkill » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:28 pm

Ok NOW we're talking!!!
    "So sing, seaman, join my hymn of
    Blood and oil
    Sing her out, sing of our return to
    Rotten soil..."
    - AHAB
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:35 pm

Riot..

The zero setters just keep coming. :headbanger:
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:40 pm

One of the few announcements that could save this cruise.Majority of the bands on this cruise i don't give a shit about. But i'm really happy with this announcement although was kinda expecting it :D
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm

An improvement.

Had too much to do in 2912 to make time for them.

No such problem this year so shall check out a set.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:12 pm

Hooray! It's not another goddamn thrash band! :bangers:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    manamachine
    Crewman

by manamachine » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:17 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:An improvement.

You've been to future cruises!
    yay!
    :cheers:

Is it a hoverboat?

Will check out Riot for sure.
    Wishlist:
    All the power/symphonic/thrash.
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:18 pm

You watch the weenie bands come in now!!!
    Wishlist: Hypocrisy Be’lakor Necrot Borknagar Blood Red Throne Earth Rot Decapitated Gatecreeper Jungle Rot Sylosis Wolfheart Within Temptation Wintersun Battelore
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:27 pm

We haven't got the set list yet ,what if one show conflicts with Therion and the other Blind Guardian?Okay if Andy did this he be sticking it to the weenies,but there has to be slot of clashes with the heavier bands this year,not enough time in the day not to.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:32 pm

The only RIOT on board would be from Riot fans who didn't know they were booked until AFTER they'd already left home. :evil:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:46 pm

LMFAO at the people saying "oh another hair band" and "meh" . Great annoucement. Great band. Legendary traditional heavy metal. Look them up. Know your roots. You tube "Thundersteel"

Thanks for your time.

Scott :) :party:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
  • Electrichead
    Crewman

Re: Will We Have A RIOT On Board?9

by Electrichead » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:49 pm

Why everybody complain so much about the heavier bands? Its a heavy metal cruise. Relax guys, open your minds there are alot of bands out there that sounds far better in a live setting then on disc. Ill be checking out a littlw bit of everything and will definetely be checking out somw favourites and old favourites. Im looking forward to soulfy! Never seen em but own a few albums. Cant wait to pound down somw beers, drink some rum and bang my head.

I was personally hoping Hank III would make it on and do an outlaw country set and a metal set! But we cant all get what we want. See ya all there! :headbanger:
    2013, 2014, 2015 survivor
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

by Madkill » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:04 pm

Looking forward to... "Cruisers, make sure you're not left behind on Thursday, let's meet early right AT THE GATES in Port Everglades."
    "So sing, seaman, join my hymn of
    Blood and oil
    Sing her out, sing of our return to
    Rotten soil..."
    - AHAB
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:06 pm

Pellaz wrote:The only RIOT on board would be from Riot fans who didn't know they were booked until AFTER they'd already left home. :evil:

This makes me think they are a last minute add.The bands that are added late usually don't have the catalog or the fan base for the signing session. Last year an Atrocity Fan would have bought their stuff because they where on the ship.Having no clue Rage would be on the ship is going pissed off quite a few meet and greet fans.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:33 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:

yay!

Yep the organisation has got FAR worse too.

2912 cruise was on a 5000 megaton space cruiser.

872 bands across 23 stages.

We found out the full lineup 5 YEARS after we set sail!

Disgraceful.

I know I may have said this one or two hundred previous years, but I have decided that I'm DEFINITELY not returning for a 903rd time.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:41 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:43 pm

Dead Dallas. I died laughing :lol:

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:41 pm

Missed them last time. Will try to make it to a set this time.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:55 pm

SWORDS AND TEQUILA!!!!
    2013 Wishlist : Doro
    2014 Wishlist : Bands
    2015 Wishlist : Money
    2016 Wishlist : Majesty
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Re: CORROSION OF CONFORMITY / Blind

by Andy » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:02 am

Please Welcome CORROSION OF CONFORMITY featuring Karl Agell from their BLIND line up on vocals onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:13 am

OK. Still 5 chances to get some power/symphonic/melodeath. Losing my hope though.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:15 am

Interesting choice, but not a huge fan to be honest. On the upside im packed and ready to go, and cant wait. :beerhorns:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
    Lordmarioh
    Oiler

by Lordmarioh » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:32 am

Another U.S. band?
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:41 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    gnoff_the_creep wrote:

yay!

Yep the organisation has got FAR worse too.

2912 cruise was on a 5000 megaton space cruiser.

872 bands across 23 stages.

We found out the full lineup 5 YEARS after we set sail!

Disgraceful.

But on the bright side, you were able to go back in time, tell your pre-cruise self who was going to be onbroad, and bring the appropriate music storage modules for micro-signatures from the bands! :lol:

I know I may have said this one or two hundred previous years, but I have decided that I'm DEFINITELY not returning for a 903rd time.

You tell 'im!
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:43 am

Not into Riot, but CoC is a pretty awesome addition. :headbanger:

Now to get ready and leave for Florida! :beerbang:
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    DarthDavy
    Oiler

by DarthDavy » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:52 am

Don't we have 2 announcements here? CoC AND Blind?
    70K 2015 - Cabin #8593
    70K 2016 - Cabin #7691
    70K 2017 - Cabin #7691
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:00 am

SaraMarie wrote:Not into Riot, but CoC is a pretty awesome addition. :headbanger:

Now to get ready and leave for Florida! :beerbang:

Safe travels fellow cruiser, I leave Wednesday night to arrive early morning day of cruise. :beerhorns:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
  • Post Reply 3600 posts