Post Reply 3600 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2015 Megathread
    Cardest
    Midshipman

Re: Another Scouting Party?

by Cardest » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:00 pm

Guess the Scouting party got lost....maybe Cronos kidnapped them
    and kept them in hiis dungeon.

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:52 pm

Interesting to note that every single cruise now we've had at least one entire month with no bands announced:

2011 - June
    2012 - November
    2013 - August
    2014 - June, July, August, September, October :P
    2015 - October
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:14 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Interesting to note that every single cruise now we've had at least one entire month with no bands announced:

2011 - June
    2012 - November
    2013 - August
    2015 - October

Let's hope this year it's only the one month.
    70000 Tons 2015 Cabin 2604
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Wishlist:to-be-filled-in-later
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:55 pm

Don't get your hopes up :P We've already had a dry November previously, and the first year had only 1 announcement in November.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:03 am

cowboy71 wrote:Don't get your hopes up :P We've already had a dry November previously, and the first year had only 1 announcement in November.

I know we've already done this for January, but does December tend to clear up the drought? Does Andy do like a, "oh man it's the holiday season, I guess I better give the gift of metal" thing?

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:38 am

The pace has always picked up a bit in December.

Number of bands announced in December for previous cruises:

2011 - 4 (Twilight of the Gods, Dusk Machine, Destruction, Malevolent Creation)
    2012 - 6 (Pretty Maids, Venom, Exciter, Annihilator, Channel Zero, Kataklysm)
    2013 - 5 (Delain, Heidevolk, 3 Inches of Blood, Onslaught, Sinister)
    2014 - 8 (Victory, Obituary, Rising Storm, Orphaned Land, Izegrim, Vicious Rumors, Haggard, Pungent Stench)

Interesting to note that two bands heavily hinted at (Pretty Maids and Venom) were both announced in December 2011 for the 2012 cruise.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • ExtraneouS
    Petty Officer

by ExtraneouS » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:39 am

cowboy71 wrote:Interesting to note that every single cruise now we've had at least one entire month with no bands announced:

2011 - June
    2012 - November
    2013 - August
    2015 - October

There was no announcements this year in April or May.
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:39 am

ExtraneouS wrote:

2011 - June
    2012 - November
    2013 - August
    2015 - October

There was no announcements this year in April or May.

True indeed! For the first time ever, our statsman missed something :D
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:49 am

Statsman being wrong is almost as rare as announcements. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:19 am

cowboy71 wrote:The pace has always picked up a bit in December.

Number of bands announced in December for previous cruises:

2011 - 4 (Twilight of the Gods, Dusk Machine, Destruction, Malevolent Creation)
    2012 - 6 (Pretty Maids, Venom, Exciter, Annihilator, Channel Zero, Kataklysm)
    2013 - 5 (Delain, Heidevolk, 3 Inches of Blood, Onslaught, Sinister)
    2014 - 8 (Victory, Obituary, Rising Storm, Orphaned Land, Izegrim, Vicious Rumors, Haggard, Pungent Stench)

Interesting to note that two bands heavily hinted at (Pretty Maids and Venom) were both announced in December 2011 for the 2012 cruise.

Pretty Maids was the first announcement after a record breaking drought, wasn't it?
    I should get around to updating my signature
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:33 pm

Yes, Pretty Maids were announced after about 52 days of silence.

And indeed I did overlook the lack of announcements we had in April/May this year! My bad. I guess the fact that we have been getting so many non-announcements this year made it easier to forget.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:42 am

But as far as bands left to announce , this is the most left to announce at this stage of the game, correct ? :cry:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:19 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:But as far as bands left to announce , this is the most left to announce at this stage of the game, correct ? :cry:

unless you go by the original 40 band announcement then this is the most bands announced by this time, I do believe \m/ :cheers: :beerhorns: :lol:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:00 pm

:lol: ^^
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:13 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:But as far as bands left to announce , this is the most left to announce at this stage of the game, correct ? :cry:

unless you go by the original 40 band announcement then this is the most bands announced by this time, I do believe \m/ :cheers: :beerhorns: :lol:

I think the 60 vs. 40 band thing has never been debated much.I can see the main reason for this as having a ratio of cruisers to band members stay the same.The big thing to consider is the cruise is no longer in duration ,so unless bands start earlier or play later (can't see this happening),you can see no more bands play.You have more choice and an extra stage means just more conflicting set times and choosing between bands.So having 30 bands now (and most of the better know bands),gives you alot of time to discover bands already announced.I been listening to a couple of the Spotify lists people have made and the line-up is solid now.This is something all the vets know,but way too many of the newbies are going to be pissed that the second half of the line-up will in no way look anything like the first half.Maybe a couple of bands you like,but exploring them isn't going change you mind about the cruise much.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:26 pm

I believe that is why there are so many repeats to help balance out -watch a new act to seeing a repeat - I know new sailors it is a little more stressful for you get to see as many bands as possible. So yeah it would of been better to either stay with 40 and pay for bigger name bands or add days to the cruise to help you get to see as many bands as you can.

the game has changed and not everyone is going to be happy :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:19 pm

:smash:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:23 pm

Indeed - at the moment I have a lot of sets I would like to see, but nothing that couldn't be trumped by a yet to be announced band.

Current 2-setters for me are mostly repeats (eg. Alestorm, Blind Guardian, Ensiferum, Korpiklaani, Therion).

As long as there are one or two pleasant surprises and one or two wishlist bands in the remaining 30, I'll be happy :bangers:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:36 pm

cowboy71As long as there are one or two pleasant surprises and one or two wishlist bands in the remaining 30, I'll be happy :bangers:

All I need now is a one-legged nun walking a goat, and I WIN!
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:47 pm

EvilDan wrote:cowboy71As long as there are one or two pleasant surprises and one or two wishlist bands in the remaining 30, I'll be happy :bangers:

All I need now is a one-legged nun walking a goat, and I WIN!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

*waves at (long-time, no talk) forum fiend EvilDan*
    :3drunks:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:23 am

This situation of useless facebook posts (have UMC employed someone to do this ?) and non anouncements is really upsetting.

- We had the scouting parties many days ago - no news. It seemed good at the beginning because we at a point, every day (during 2 or 3 days) we had a news of this scouting party. That was a good idea. Then they all die.
    - We have no news about what we can do in Jamaica.
    - Last year they promised "surprises", "no filler bands", we had Nekrogoblikon. Guess what, this year they promise the same. OK Nekrogoblikon might not be that bad, but paying so much to see them ?
    - Of course, try to write to UMC you'll have the "more bands will be anounced soon", "huge surprises" mail type.
    - This year UMC had spend money on the marketing (i've seen the pool girls or 70k posters in every festival this year, the pool girls were giving lighters and sunprotection cream in many fests), but the communication is still very bad.
    - Andy told in interviews that last year non anouncements were due to personal reason. OK I can understand it can happens to everyone. But, in a video he told something like it's a trademark of the cruise.
    - Knowing that organising tours takes many months, it's sure there are at least 5 or 10 bands that UMC know will be on cruise. Why do they keep silence ? We don't ask a band/a day, but a band/a week would be good.

I don't understand this strategy.

I just feel like UMC takes me for an idiot.

I don't criticize the lack of communication; it's just I would like to be very happy of where i'm going to in january, and chat with friends who go there that "ohh this band is killer, check it". But every time we meet, it's like "no more bands for days, UMC tell sooon again".

So : I would like to be happy from, let's say, september -> january for the cruise, but i'm just still happy the days of the cruise.

Next year, i'll be on another one.
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:44 am

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:- We had the scouting parties many days ago - no news. It seemed good at the beginning because we at a point, every day (during 2 or 3 days) we had a news of this scouting party. That was a good idea. Then they all die.

Correct.
    FrenchMachoBoy wrote:- We have no news about what we can do in Jamaica.

You can check some info here: http://70000tons.com/voyage/our-destination/ . I don't see problems here, and anyway, bear in mind that we'll only spend some hours there. Last year in Costa Maya my friends and I just improvised something when we got there - we managed to rent some golf cars and made it to a nice, isolate beach with an amazing bar/restaurant. You'll find plenty to do once we get there, I wouldn't be worried about that - but forget about big plans or you'll miss the boat!
    FrenchMachoBoy wrote:- Knowing that organising tours takes many months, it's sure there are at least 5 or 10 bands that UMC know will be on cruise. Why do they keep silence ? We don't ask a band/a day, but a band/a week would be good.

I'm still hoping for a Christmas calendar...
    FrenchMachoBoy wrote:I don't criticize the lack of communication

I do :D
    Wishlist:
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:37 am

Damn! New Triosphere album is fuckin' awesome. Looking forward to hearing a lot of it onbroad!
    Wishlist:

Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:56 am

The Sirens Latin American tour just got announced. They start in Mexico City on January 31st, they better be on the cruise first.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:24 am

Razor Ramon wrote:The Sirens Latin American tour just got announced. They start in Mexico City on January 31st, they better be on the cruise first.

I find them dull, but it seems to me that they are more than likely to be onbroad.
    Wishlist:

• deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:39 am

Razor Ramon wrote:The Sirens Latin American tour just got announced. They start in Mexico City on January 31st, they better be on the cruise first.

They need to change the name of 70,000 TOM to Dragon Productions at Sea this year ,seems very likely.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:34 am

Bring on Fleshcrawl, Carach Angren, and Grave :shred: :deathmetal: :shred:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:39 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    As long as there are one or two pleasant surprises and one or two wishlist bands in the remaining 30, I'll be happy :bangers:

I totally agree with you

don't want to see all my wishlist onbroad in 2015 or i'll be crazy with so many sets to catch :viking: (and with no bands remaining for 2016 :lol: )
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
    2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
    2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:05 am

https://www.facebook.com/archenemyoffic ... 38834870:0

Jeff Loomis is new guitarist for Arch Enemy :shock: :? :cheers: :givebeer:
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:08 am

DragonLordJones wrote:https://www.facebook.com/archenemyofficial/posts/912000138834870:0

Gah, was just about to post and you beat me to it :lol: Does this mean Nevermore might be joining us?
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:22 am

EvilDan wrote:All I need now is a one-legged nun walking a goat, and I WIN!

My new catch phrase!! :lol:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:22 am

Jotunheimr wrote:Does this mean Nevermore might be joining us?

How 'bout some Conquering Dystopia?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:06 am

cowboy71 wrote:Looking forward to hearing some new stuff from Blind Guardian on broad, but would LOVE to hear Imaginations in its entirety!!

Speaking of new Blind Guardian, first sample of Twilight of the Gods:
    http://youtu.be/e0Fv0NDghgI
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:26 am

DragonLordJones wrote:https://www.facebook.com/archenemyofficial/posts/912000138834870:0

THAT'S AWESOME!! :shred: :shred:

Jotunheimr wrote: Gah, was just about to post and you beat me to it :lol: Does this mean Nevermore might be joining us?

And that would be even more awesome!! :bangers: :bangers: :death: :wank:
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
    2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
    2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:25 pm

Maybe he can do some of his solo set. Saw it several months ago, and it was awesome!
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:20 pm

Jotunheimr wrote:

Gah, was just about to post and you beat me to it :lol: Does this mean Nevermore might be joining us?

Jeff left Nevermore shortly after they played the cruise in 2011 :?
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:36 pm

bodomdragon wrote:

I find them dull.

That's how I feel about 90% of the line up. As long as Anneke is there I'll be happy.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:02 pm

Jeff's a nice guy, and hella talented.

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Jotunheimr wrote:Does this mean Nevermore might be joining us?

How 'bout some Conquering Dystopia?

Oh hell yes!
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:24 pm

Pellaz wrote:Jeff's a nice guy, and hella talented.

ShoreSlayer wrote:How 'bout some Conquering Dystopia?

Oh hell yes!

I agree
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:33 am

I'd be really happy if The Sirens were announced for 70k. Or just Anneke. Or just Kari Rueslåtten. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • Post Reply 3600 posts