Post Reply 3638 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2015 Megathread
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

Re: 4th Stage = 20 Extra Bands

by Sgt. B » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:45 pm

onenight wrote:I was just on Abandon Hope's website to check out some of their music and they said "see you all in Miami" I hope they know the port is not in Miami. That would suck for them if they showed up at the wrong port.

I just previewed them. It wouldn't bother me if they showed up at the wrong port.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:48 pm

Sgt. B wrote:
    onenight wrote:I was just on Abandon Hope's website to check out some of their music and they said "see you all in Miami" I hope they know the port is not in Miami. That would suck for them if they showed up at the wrong port.

I just previewed them. It wouldn't bother me if they showed up at the wrong port.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:49 pm

I'm starting to Abandon Hope of anything else off my wishlist being added to the lineup :P :cry:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:01 pm

I have more likes on my page than one of these bands......
    2013 Wishlist : Doro
    2014 Wishlist : Bands
    2015 Wishlist : Money
    2016 Wishlist : Majesty
    ironhorse
    Petty Officer

by ironhorse » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:33 pm

2 great adds for me. Never seen Masacre (Columbia) before so that will be crushing. Just saw Jungle Rot during the last Kataklysm/Suffocation tour and im glad to get more.
    A call to the death metal fans, has anyone seen the new video by Hate? I already want them onbroad but now I really need to see them!
    Anyways good job UMC
    Revenge is a meal best served cold

BOLT THROWER FOR 2015
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:10 pm

cowboy71 wrote:I'm starting to Abandon Hope of anything else off my wishlist being added to the lineup :P :cry:

Goodness knows, its not like I have a SMALL wishlist. I have an entire cruise worth of bands on there.

And they are all very cruise-worthy and achievable I reckon.

So there can be only ONE explanation.

Andy hates me. :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

One More From COLOMBIA!

by Andy » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:21 pm

I seem to make these kind of mistakes every year. Could it be because I am indulging too much in Jamaican hobbies while being in British Columbia? My apologies to the people of COLOMBIA! It looks like I have to add one more from that country so that I won't forget: Please Welcome THY ANTICHRIST onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL 2015, The Original! The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

In other news, Online Check-In codes for fully booked and ticketed passengers are currently being sent out. Please be patient as it may take up to 24 hours for the system to send all codes. If you do not receive yours within the next 24 hours, please make sure to check your spam folder and contact us.

• deathmetalpat
    Ensign

Re: One More From COLOMBIA!

by deathmetalpat » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:25 pm

BTH has another band.
    My wishlist 2019 A band just one band before Christmas!
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:30 pm

Please welcome from Columbia by way of Texas ...

It is cool that we have another black metal band. Unfortunately not one I have any interest in. :|
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:36 pm

TOLD YOU HE HATES ME! :P

But I think that announcement may not have been due today - he just wanted to do it today so he could apologise for the spelling mistake yesterday, so respect for that.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:38 pm

I have to admit something here ,I stated many a time there would never be another BTH ,could barely sell 1200 tickets I said ,financial disaster I said , sunny skies and black metal don't mix I said.Well put 40 BTH bands on the 60 band- New 70k and bamm BTH 2 ,well played Andy well played.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:41 pm

cowboy71 wrote:TOLD YOU HE HATES ME! :P

But I think that announcement may not have been due today - he just wanted to do it today so he could apologise for the spelling mistake yesterday, so respect for that.

He was also able to answer the questions about when the online check-in would be occurring.

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:43 pm

Sgt. B wrote:It is cool that we have another black metal band. Unfortunately not one I have any interest in. :|

:lol: Yup. Those vocals... :|
    I should get around to updating my signature
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:46 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:I have to admit something here ,I stated many a time there would never be another BTH ,could barely sell 1200 tickets I said ,financial disaster I said , sunny skies and black metal don't mix I said.Well put 40 BTH bands on the 60 band- New 70k and bamm BTH 2 ,well played Andy well played.

Looking at it objectively, I reckon there are probably 24 BTH-like bands on the lineup out of 43. If you look at past lineups, that compares well with pretty much every previous 70K lineup except 2013 (which was understandably BTH-light being immediately after Barge).

But having said that, PLEASE ANDY GIVE ME SOME BANDS FROM MY WISHLIST!!! :D :bitch: :lol:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:53 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    deathmetalpat wrote:I have to admit something here ,I stated many a time there would never be another BTH ,could barely sell 1200 tickets I said ,financial disaster I said , sunny skies and black metal don't mix I said.Well put 40 BTH bands on the 60 band- New 70k and bamm BTH 2 ,well played Andy well played.

Looking at it objectively, I reckon there are probably 24 BTH-like bands on the lineup out of 43. If you look at past lineups, that compares well with pretty much every previous 70K lineup except 2013 (which was understandably BTH-light being immediately after Barge).

But having said that, PLEASE ANDY GIVE ME SOME BANDS FROM MY WISHLIST!!! :D :bitch: :lol:
    But if 16 of the 17 are BTH bands we will have 40.BTW I think this is a last minute play to fill the boat because Columbian cocaine dealers could afford the expensive cabins that are remaining lol.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:00 pm

Well, it's not a repeat. That's pretty much the nicest thing I can come up with. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:02 pm

And the streak continues!

fuck..
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Saor-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Numenorean-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:05 pm

ironhorse wrote:2 great adds for me. Never seen Masacre (Columbia) before so that will be crushing. Just saw Jungle Rot during the last Kataklysm/Suffocation tour and im glad to get more.
    A call to the death metal fans, has anyone seen the new video by Hate? I already want them onbroad but now I really need to see them!
    Anyways good job UMC

I'm always down for more HATE. I loved Solarflesh. I have seen them live once before about 6 or 7 years ago.

So far the new track sounds good (listening to it now), thanks for letting me know about it!
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:06 pm

Oh and Jungle Rot is pretty damn good. Check out "Terror Regime" for those of you that aren't familiar. Great add! :deathmetal:
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:12 pm

I guess it'd be a really biased boat if we got more folk, hey? :D

I would like another really solid melodeath band... One that will raise my eyebrows. And then some power. Because what's a metal show of ANY description without terrible whiplash?
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Gonna take a lot to get me back next year.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:12 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:But if 16 of the 17 are BTH bands we will have 40.

Absolutely - hence why I hope for some stuff from my wishlist :D
    deathmetalpat wrote:BTW I think this is a last minute play to fill the boat because Columbian cocaine dealers could afford the expensive cabins that are remaining lol.

HAHAHAHA - classic :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:32 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:It is cool that we have another black metal band. Unfortunately not one I have any interest in. :|

Yeah i listend to a few tracks and they did sound quite promising.Then the vocals kicked in.Oh dear god.What the fuck was that shit?honestly i couldn't give 2 shits where the bands are from as long as they are good.
    This band however is the kind of stuff you expect at local pub.Assuming your local pub lets bands who aren't just tribute bands play
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:51 pm

Metalwrath wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

...Then the vocals kicked in.Oh dear god.What the fuck was that shit? ....

GUYS! GET IT RIGHT!

They are not JUST vocals. To quote their facebook, they are:

"Terryfying Vocals of Tragic Existence and Tragic Poetry."

:P :roll:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:31 pm

Metalwrath wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Yeah i listend to a few tracks and they did sound quite promising.Then the vocals kicked in.Oh dear god.What the fuck was that shit?honestly i couldn't give 2 shits where the bands are from as long as they are good.
    This band however is the kind of stuff you expect at local pub.Assuming your local pub lets bands who aren't just tribute bands play

They're definitely a Bug Jar band (our local tiny metal/hipster bullshit bar). Except at least we get bands like Dead Bitch (also black metal) who are actually trying to be a joke. Actually, I think I prefer Dead Bitch vocals to Thy Antichrist.

I mean, I really don't like the vocals of this newest add. Nope.

Still, this is pretty exciting now. Five bands in one day, and I can't wait to see what's next.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:36 pm

Really liking the heavy direction it is going. Living up to its name....the most extreme metal cruise in the world ! Keep em coming Skip :beerhorns:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:15 pm

So, going to be one of those shows where I am the only one in the front row?
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Jöhn&Melönius
    Crewman

by Jöhn&Melönius » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:03 pm

Azazel101 wrote:So, going to be one of those shows where I am the only one in the front row?

Not so! I like the vocals :D and some of the lyrics are really awesome.
    It's too much metal for one hand.
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:34 pm

Hell yes, more black metal! :metalguy: Now just get Watain
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    Jöhn&Melönius
    Crewman

by Jöhn&Melönius » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:46 pm

onenight wrote:Hell yes, more black metal! :metalguy: Now just get Watain

Watain just started a NA tour with Mayhem.

Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:22 pm

:cool: I am claiming the left side of the stage

OK, just got back to my PC
    reminding me of the first time I had heard Principle of Evil Made Flesh :metalguy: :bmhorns:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:58 am

Jöhn&Melönius wrote:
    onenight wrote:Hell yes, more black metal! :metalguy: Now just get Watain

Watain just started a NA tour with Mayhem.

I know, I'm going to the show in Chicago. I would still like to see Watain onbroad. The pool deck at night would be awesome.
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

by Madkill » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:07 am

Looking forward to the last announcements that will hopefully make up for the fillers...
    "All in the same boat
    Rockin' on the same route,
    We gotta get together, join each other"
    - Bob Marley
    Capt.Howdy
    Crewman

by Capt.Howdy » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:12 am

Is it possible that we get 20 pretty unknown Bands on the ship?
    Its much cheaper...maybe some of them play for free...just for beeing on the ship...!

1000 visitors more means a lot of money more!
    I thought we would get some more well known bands for that money...! :cry:
    wishlist 2015: TROUBLE, SABBAT, Candlemass, Procession, Lord Vicar, Triptycon, Count Raven, Krux, Bolt Thrower, Morgana Lefay, Sanctuary, Flotsam and Jetsam, Morbid Angel, Anthrax, Exodus, Orchid, Forsaken (Malta), Skyclad, Riot....,
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:28 pm

Capt.Howdy wrote:Is it possible that we get 20 pretty unknown Bands on the ship?
    Its much cheaper...maybe some of them play for free...just for beeing on the ship...!

People always think that's gonna happen but there will be some more big names don't worry
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    slayergeek
    Chief Petty Officer

by slayergeek » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:38 pm

Capt.Howdy wrote:Is it possible that we get 20 pretty unknown Bands on the ship?

Most of that money will go to Royal for a bigger newer ship. This cruise is no longer on there oldest ship
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,See_You_In_2019

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    • iPhone Version-https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/70k-bands/id958759290?mt=8
    • Android Version-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Bands70k

WishList
    • The_Crown-/-Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/-Violence-/
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:47 pm

I hope we get some more lesser unkown bands.
    some of my favorite shows where from bands that I Had never heard before or that had just reformed after like 15/20 years
    besides, somebody has to play at 10 am. we can not expect bigger bands to do that
    and then a couple to play at 3 am
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:42 pm

Excited for the lineup alredy. But if any awesome bands get added last minute, Ill be there! Cant wait! :givebeer: Itll be my birthday on the 23! :beerhorns:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:11 pm

Stained Class wrote:People always think that's gonna happen but there will be some more big names don't worry

Of the announcements made in the last month for the previous cruise, only 4 of them (Twilight of the Gods, Unearth, Haggard, and Death To All) turned out to be bands that got greater than 45 minute sets.

Azazel101 wrote:besides, somebody has to play at 10 am. we can not expect bigger bands to do that
    and then a couple to play at 3 am

Of all the announcement made in the last month for the previous cruise, they represented bands that played at least the first set and the last set of every day:
    DAY 1 - First set, and last 5
    DAY 2 - Five of the first 6 sets, and last set
    DAY 3 - First set, and last 3
    DAY 4 - Five of the first 6 sets, and last set
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:51 pm

Cowboy... HOW do you have these corner case stats? HOW?
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Gonna take a lot to get me back next year.
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:06 pm

Phoenix wrote:Cowboy... HOW do you have these corner case stats? HOW?

He's the statsman, that's how.
    70000 Tons 2015 Cabin 2604
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Wishlist:to-be-filled-in-later
Post Reply 3638 posts