Post Reply 3601 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2015 Megathread
    Lala
    Midshipman

Re: Black And Blacker

by Lala » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:12 pm

cowboy71 wrote:This really is turning into Barge to Hell 2.

Like it did last Year
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - yes - 2021 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    soundcurve
    Chief Petty Officer

by soundcurve » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:20 pm

Fuck yes! Thanks Andy! Loved "Sovereigns". One of my faves of 2014. :beerhorns:
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:22 pm

Sorry for all you guys wanting tons of power metal. Anyway, for me this lineup is looking too incredible. Another good heavy announcement. I'm sure you power metallers will have at least 5 good announcements coming your way. This is promising to be the best cruise yet. :bangers:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:47 pm

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:Sorry for all you guys wanting tons of power metal. Anyway, for me this lineup is looking too incredible. Another good heavy announcement. I'm sure you power metallers will have at least 5 good announcements coming your way. This is promising to be the best cruise yet. :bangers:

Appreciate your positive attitude brother, and glad the lineup is working out so well for you :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Wolves-In-The-Throne-Room-/-Halestorm-/-70K
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:15 pm

I'm glad the Barge crowd are getting their wishes. I'll be hanging out at the rainbow stage. A few more solid weenie bands (that's right, solid weenie) would be great for me, but even now the lineup is pretty good as far as I'm concerned.

Gamma Ray would put me over the top though.
    2020 Wishlist: Boat, friends, bands, karaoke, hot, Sorrentos, Windjammer, coffee, Satan, love, alcohol.
    manamachine
    Crewman

by manamachine » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:25 pm

Yes! Happy for those who like the stuff, but I'ma wait for the power/heavy/weenie bands too. Will be pumped if Gamma Ray gets announced. Is it too much to ask for something with Tobias Sammet or Kiske too?
    Wishlist:
    All the power/symphonic/thrash.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:38 pm

That would be too much to ask :)

But yeah when 5 of the last 7 bands have been extreme (and the other two could hardly be classed as weenie) something has got to give.

Just kinda annoying that we have to wait until the days remaining is down to single digits :p
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Wolves-In-The-Throne-Room-/-Halestorm-/-70K
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:45 pm

South! Cross the border, go to Lille and pick up Loudblast.
    Then go to Bayonne and pick up Gojira.
    Then cross the border to Spain.
    Agnostic.Front-/-Akercocke-/-Alien.Weaponry-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Anaal.Nathrakh-/-Animals.As.Leaders-/-Behemoth-/-Between.The.Buried.And.Me-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Star.Riders-/-Body.Count-/-Brujeria-/-Candiria-/-Candlemass-/-Cattle.Decapitation-/-Combichrist-/-Dark.Angel-/-Deicide-/-Dethklok-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-DRI-/-Entombed-/-Evile-/-Fear.Factory-/-Flotsam.and.Jetsam-/-Frog.Leap-/-Ghost-/-Godflesh-/-Gojira-/-Green.Carnation-/-Gutalax-/-Hatebreed-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Jungle.Rot-/-KMFDM-/-Kvelertak-/-Lost.Society-/-Loudblast-/-Manowar-/-Melechesh-/-Memoriam-/-Mercyful.Fate-/-Ministry-/-M.O.D.-/-Morbid.Angel-/-Morgoth-/-Municipal.Waste-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Nails-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Protector-/-Rivers.Of.Nihil-/-Ross.The.Boss-/-Sacred.Reich-/-Saxon-/-Six.Feet.Under-/-Sleep-/-Stormtroopers.of.Beer-/-Suffocation-/-Suicidal.Tendencies-/-Tankard-/-Terrorizer-/-The.Crown-/-The.Faceless-/-The.Great.Old.Ones-/-The.Zenith.Passage-/-Thin.Lizzy-/-Triptykon-/-Trust-/-Tsjuder-/-Twelve.Foot.Ninja-/-UFO-/-Upon.A.Burning.Body-/-Vio-lence-/-Wrath-/-Xibalba
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:05 pm

Godflesh wrote:Then cross the border to Spain.

Yes, and pick up Northland or Mago De Oz.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240

2020 Wishlist: Arafel-/-Arcturus-/-Borknagar-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-Equilibrium-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Glittertind-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Kampfar-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Moonsorrow-/-Necrophagist-/-Norther-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-Savatage-/-Skyforger-/-Solstafir-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Varg-/-Vintersorg-/-Waylander
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:21 pm

This is probably the last extreme (black, death) anouncement before Nocturnus i would say.
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:36 pm

Excellent annoucement that makes sense. A member of Enthroned is related to Cronos of Venom. :)

More black and death metal and thrash please, traditional heavy metal is fine as well. Gamma Ray would rule.

Just steer clear of female fronted weenie.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:42 pm

Decent announcement. Might check out a set if I get the time, but won't be sad if I miss them.
    The scouts should pick up Valkyre and Skeptical Minds while they're in Belgium. :boobs:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:53 pm

Just a small slice of community history for the newer family members...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNXT1rErkCg

Hoping to hear someone (else) perform this at karaoke this year if it's still in the book :D
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:20 pm

I love the extreme stuff but there is already heaps of it.....lets get some Power and Symphonic metal bands!!!!
    Wishlist: Battlelore, Bloodbath, Borknagar, Communic, Dimmu Borgir, Dying Fetus, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Legion of the Damned, Midnattsol, Nightwish, Persuader, Power Trip, Suidakra, Warbringer, Whispered, Within Temptation.
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:39 pm

Speedy wrote:Decent announcement. Might check out a set if I get the time, but won't be sad if I miss them.

Exactly this. It's not my favorite, but it's definitely brutal.

TOM CRUISE wrote:Just steer clear of female fronted weenie.

Hahaha, I agree but I think you just made some enemies, man. :lol:

There's a few brutal ladies I'd love to have on: Enabler (front-woman), Nervosa and Mortals (though we might be at maximum Black capacity).

Where to go next? I dunno, maybe France or Spain? How about some Angelus Apatrida or Hacride? And I'm still holding out hope for Eluveitie.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:49 pm

SaraMarie wrote:
    Speedy wrote:Decent announcement. Might check out a set if I get the time, but won't be sad if I miss them.

There's a few brutal ladies I'd love to have on: Enabler (front-woman), Nervosa and Mortals (though we might be at maximum Black capacity).

Where to go next? I dunno, maybe France or Spain? How about some Angelus Apatrida or Hacride? And I'm still holding out hope for Eluveitie.

I agree on Hacride, or Trepalium
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:58 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Just a small slice of community history for the newer family members...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNXT1rErkCg

Hoping to hear someone (else) perform this at karaoke this year if it's still in the book :D

This always reminds me of old Darkane.

I don't listen to a lot of Darkane, so I'm not sure why that's the case. :bangers:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:15 pm

Not a big fan of Enthroned but definitely worth a set. Happy to see more black metal on the ship. :beerhorns:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:28 pm

SaraMarie wrote:

NERVOSA :shred:
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

Re: One More From COLOMBIA!

by Madkill » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:36 pm

Sgt. B wrote:
    Andy wrote:Netherlands: Anything with Anneke Van Gierbergen
    THIS.
    "All in the same boat
    Rockin' on the same route,
    We gotta get together, join each other"
    - Bob Marley
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:20 pm

mooyagi wrote:Not a big fan of Enthroned but definitely worth a set. Happy to see more black metal on the ship. :beerhorns:

Yes, many of us were asking for more Black Metal, so I'm having a tough time complaining. Not the biggest Enthroned fan but will give them another chance. They fall short at times but have some great albums.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:57 pm

Yeah, not my first pick but I do love Black Metal late in the morning so no complaints from me besides their is to much I want to catch. :bmhorns:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:36 am

Enough black... where is the scouting party from Hamburg and the one from Finland?
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
  • drrock
    Crewman

by drrock » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:38 am

Yes, go back to Germany soooon and bring BRAINSTORM on board. They deserve it! And me too...
    2017 = 40 yrs in rock and metal!
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:40 am

Andy wrote:What do you say? Should they continue North to the Netherlands, South to France or simply go East back to Germany?

NORTH, NORTH go freaking NORTH, and bring me HEIDEVOLK!!!!!!! :viking: :viking: :viking:

damnit, this gives me the híebbibejibies
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:44 am

Even if Heidevolk is one of the bands I really dislike (hate is a bit too strong word), I'd be ok with them being added - if they got something good from The Netherlands as well:
    Anything with Martin van Drunen
    Anything with Anneke van Giersbergen

and if those aren't possible:
    Any girlie metal band
    Any Dutch old school death metal band

:beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:48 am

I fully support the Nervosa choice !!!
    For "martin van drunen", you can forget all your hopes.
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:13 am

Hey, we were promised a big surprise, and I for one can't think of a bigger surprise than seeing Hail of Bullets, Asphyx or Grand Supreme Blood Court onbroad.
    Wishlist:
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:42 am

Sorry, I've spoken many times with martin and his members, they told me all the time the cruise doesn't interest them, but have been contacted.
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:37 am

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:Sorry, I've spoken many times with martin and his members, they told me all the time the cruise doesn't interest them, but have been contacted.

I'm going to go ahead and pretend you didn't say that. :lol: :bitch:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:46 am

Dutchguy-Tim wrote:
    Andy wrote:What do you say? Should they continue North to the Netherlands, South to France or simply go East back to Germany?

NORTH, NORTH go freaking NORTH, and bring me HEIDEVOLK!!!!!!! :viking: :viking: :viking:

damnit, this gives me the híebbibejibies

seconded
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:09 am

bernabeit wrote:I love the extreme stuff but there is already heaps of it.....lets get some Power and Symphonic metal bands!!!!

:shred:
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:18 am

Just realised, I'm a white girl with reddish hair. Generic much?

Krys, I'm taking a leaf out of your book and bringing a weird hat. Don't worry, mine will be ridiculously nerdy.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:21 am

Cool we need more redheads :beerwink:
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:52 am

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:Cool we need more redheads :beerwink:

Noted, I'm getting it re-dyed before the cruise, trying to go as ginger as possible :boobs:
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
  • brunoredsox
    Crewman

by brunoredsox » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:59 am

Nice, I (we) love gingers :cool:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:01 am

Moar redheads = moar betterer.
    Wishlist:
    MikeB
    Petty Officer

by MikeB » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:17 am

Phoenix wrote:
    FrenchMachoBoy wrote:Cool we need more redheads :beerwink:

Noted, I'm getting it re-dyed before the cruise, trying to go as ginger as possible :boobs:

Ginger is the best color ever.
    I may be biased...
    2015: Cabin 9527
    2016: Cabin 9219
    2017: Cabin 9675
    2018: Cabin 8215
    2019: Cabin 7449
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:18 am

Hey Jess, it's starting to sound like you're gonna need a couple of bodyguards onbroad... ;)
    Last edited by bodomdragon on Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:28 am

bodomdragon wrote:Hey Jess, it's starting to sound like you're gonna need a couple of bodyguards onbrad... ;)

I'm sure she'll have zero problems finding volunteers for that on these here broads. :lol:
    Wishlist:
Post Reply 3601 posts