Post Reply 3601 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2015 Megathread
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

Re: Enjoy The WINTERSUN In The Caribbean!

by bernabeit » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:02 pm

One more big surprise I reckon!! Current Nightwish drummer is on the boat!!
    Wishlist: Battlelore, Bloodbath, Borknagar, Communic, Dimmu Borgir, Dying Fetus, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Legion of the Damned, Midnattsol, Nightwish, Persuader, Power Trip, Suidakra, Warbringer, Whispered, Within Temptation.
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:12 pm

Wintersun..

Awesome.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:25 pm

bernabeit wrote:One more big surprise I reckon!! Current Nightwish drummer is on the boat!!

He is also the drummer for Wintersun. Hence, Wintersun :P

Don't think we are getting any more.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Wolves-In-The-Throne-Room-/-Halestorm-/-70K
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:39 pm

No more surprising announcements looking though Jari Facebook post there where clues,I spotted a picture that if you looked at upside down it looks like water .Plus Jari has been posting some kind of design ,probably some kind a way to sponsor his project.So the speculation about marketing future cruies is probably correct.Keep a band back that has a loyal fan base til the end.Keeps people on the ship and gives something at the end .This year Wintersun can use it to raise money for his long awaited project .Now link those CC to your sea pass ,get drunk and make Time 2 happen.(Not even a Wintersun fan but his long self absorbed Facebook posts amuse me )
    Last edited by deathmetalpat on Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:43 pm

1 out of 60 aint a bad strike rate Ramon!
    2013 Wishlist : Doro
    2014 Wishlist : Bands
    2015 Wishlist : Money
    2016 Wishlist : Majesty
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:14 pm

Woohoo! Excellent announcement for my ft lauderdale arrival :shred:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    MikeB
    Petty Officer

by MikeB » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:43 pm

That Wintersun annoncement just made my day! So awesome, 2 setter for sure. One thing that piss me off is that if they we're annonced 1 day sooner i would have brought my Time 1 certificate (#36 of 500 worldwide) to have it signed by the band, but I'm in FLL now and it's sitting at my home :(
    2015: Cabin 9527
    2016: Cabin 9219
    2017: Cabin 9675
    2018: Cabin 8215
    2019: Cabin 7449
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:57 pm

C'mon Andy... 1 more band to replace Xentrix... bring Solstice onbroad :shred:
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:16 pm

[quote="MikeB"]That Wintersun annoncement just made my day! So awesome, 2 setter for sure. One thing that piss me off is that if they we're annonced 1 day sooner i would have brought my Time 1 certificate (#36 of 500 worldwide) to have it signed by the band, but I'm in FLL now and it's sitting at my home :([/quote http://m.youtube.com/?rdm=195bx761h&cli ... DW_Hj2K0wo The Trapped Dollar :|
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:25 pm

Andy wrote:Are you ready to be part of Heavy Metal History being written once again onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL?

Tomorrow you will set sail to Jamaica under the warm Caribbean WINTERSUN onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL 2015, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

I am aware that some people have had trouble completing Online Check-In on the cruise line's website. If you have missed Online Check-In, don't worry, you can simply check in at the pier in Port Everglades, Ft. Lauderdale.

FUCK YES
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240

2020 Wishlist: Arafel-/-Arcturus-/-Borknagar-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-Equilibrium-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Glittertind-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Kampfar-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Moonsorrow-/-Necrophagist-/-Norther-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-Savatage-/-Skyforger-/-Solstafir-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Varg-/--/-Vintersorg-/-Waylander
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:18 am

By the way, Heaven and Hell, Holy Diver, and War Pigs were fucking awesome tonight!!
    Wishlist: Battlelore, Bloodbath, Borknagar, Communic, Dimmu Borgir, Dying Fetus, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Legion of the Damned, Midnattsol, Nightwish, Persuader, Power Trip, Suidakra, Warbringer, Whispered, Within Temptation.
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:40 am

I watched Metal Allegiance live on the net, was just like being there.................................................
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Running Order

by Andy » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:44 am

To see the running order, please Click Here
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

Re: Running Order

by Dimma » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:19 am

Any clashes for anyone?
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:47 am

1)Ice Hockey is an strange idea
    2)A few new album previews
    3)Amorphis have back to back shows (probably a mistake)
    4)Signing sessions are at 4 places
    5)Pool stage non existentent first day
    A few of the highlights
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:37 am

Dimma wrote:Any clashes for anyone?

First glance, Day 1 is perfect without a single conflict and non-stop must sees from Helstar until the optional Lake of Tears. So far so great!! :headbanger:

No Gama Bomb for me on day 2 due to MSG conflict.

Only MAJOR conflict is on final day as Trouble and Annihilator have full overlap forcing me to miss most of Annihilator and get there for last couple songs and Andy's thank you speech :D

The rest of the fest, no problems, including meet n greets! :shred:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:02 am

Yeah, i thought it looked good for thrash fans set wise. The only clashes were from meet n greet overlaps.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:03 am

Day 1
    - Pretty Maids and Einherjer same time
    - Arch Enemy and Threshold overlap
    - Korpiklaani and Trouble same time

Day 2
    - Blind Guardian listening party and Therion meet and greet clash
    - Apocalyptica listening party and Arch Enemy meet and greet clash
    - Blind Guardian gig and Ensiferum meet and greet clash

Day 3
    all good

Day 4
    - Alestorm and Triosphere clash

Fairly good - only bugger is the Meet and Greet clashes.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:15 am

That Melechesh & Lake Of Tears clash tonight kills me :(
    I've seen Melechesh before, so I have to go to Lake Of Tears... Luckily Melechesh's 2nd set has no clash, but I still hate missing them tonight
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:47 am

Day 1- OK.
    Day 2 - Soulfly & Napalm Death :(
    Day 2 - Cannibal Corpse overlaps with Crucified Barbara, Day 3 Kataklysm overlaps with Crucified Barbara... so if you like death metal (/core) and want to see CB.. meh. Want to see 1 CB set... but not sure I want to miss CC or KK. Guess I can watch a song or 2 of CB when there are 15 minutes that don't overlap on day 2.
    Day 4 -
    Origin & Therion.
    Soulfly & Melechesh.
    Probably just go to Soulfly on that one.

Meet and greets always clash as they are separate. I typically don't go to those and meet band members at ranDom on the ship.... can talk more with them that way.

Overall the biggest conflict for me is the Soulfly/ Napalm Death.. that's a tough one for me.

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:15 am

Hockey! :deathhorns:

No major conflicts for me. May have to cut a few sets short but not bad considering all the bands that are playing.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:43 am

Day 1: Korpiklaani and Trouble. Melechesh and Lake of Tears
    Day 2: Riot V and Divided Multitude. Amorphis and Crucified Barabara
    Day 3: None
    Day 4: Amorphis Refuge

Nothing too bad. Just stuff I'd like to see.
  • erik13
    Oiler

by erik13 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:23 am

who plays hockey? the bands or us?
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Exclusive BLIND GUARDIAN World Premiere Album Listening Part

by Andy » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:03 am

How would you like to hear the brand new BLIND GUARDIAN album, Beyond the Red Mirror, before anyone else?

Only onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL 2015, The Original, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise, BLIND GUARDIAN will be exclusively previewing Beyond the Red Mirror, followed by an extensive Q&A and autograph session.

Do any of our other 59 bands have new music coming out soon, that they would like to share?

Dimma
    Petty Officer

Re: Exclusive BLIND GUARDIAN World Premiere Album Listening

by Dimma » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:21 am

they're just checking if the wifi is free.
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Exclusive APOCALYPTICA Album Listening Party!

by Andy » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:31 am

Only onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL 2015, The Original, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise, will you hear the brand new APOCALYPTICA album “Shadowmaker” before anyone else in the world!

The listening session will be followed by an extensive Q&A and autograph session.

That makes 2 EXCLUSIVE World Album Premieres onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL… Will there be any more to come?

Dimma
    Petty Officer

Re: Exclusive APOCALYPTICA Album Listening Party!

by Dimma » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:17 am

Back to radio silence now.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:43 am

Should start livening up sooon;)

Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:38 am

I meant from The Skipper.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:15 pm

Dimma wrote:I meant from The Skipper.

Ahh..

:oops:

:lol:

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:19 pm

Using free wifi waiting for the flight home. Lots of tired/hungover/still drunk cruisers here.

Saw Vincent, Matt and a few of the other UMC crew in chilis. Bet they are feeling beat.

Certainly had a good time (hard not to). Still stand by the fact that if I knew the full lineup early enough I would have cancelled. More thoughts on that later.

The cruise leaving two weeks later next year makes sense - no clash with NAMM. Might make it difficult for us even if we want to attend as it means the kids will be at school.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:42 pm

Have they announced all the bands for 2015 yet? :cool:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:06 pm

Ecliptica wrote:Have they announced all the bands for 2015 yet? :cool:

Haha I heard a lot of interesting things about the booking of bands.

Difficult separating fact from pure rumours and speculation though.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:22 pm

Ecliptica wrote:Have they announced all the bands for 2015 yet? :cool:

• Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:32 pm

I'm so sad I only ran into like two people from the forums! I had to miss the forum meet up so I could catch the Equilibrium set.

Overall I had a really great time, though two things... Everything in general seemed really disorganized, and people were very disrespectful when it came to designated smoking areas. Caught someone smoking at the elevator on my floor, that pissed me right off.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:34 pm

I ran into a bunch of people this year. Heaps of forum peeps and stuff.

Lots I didn't know going "hey you're statsman!"

Guess after five cruises I'm kinda (in)famous :p
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:37 pm

cowboy71 wrote:

The cruise leaving two weeks later next year makes sense - no clash with NAMM. Might make it difficult for us even if we want to attend as it means the kids will be at school.

Okay I have a contact who works with Royal Caribbean and last October the 2016 date was supposed to be 21st January on Independence of the Seas (Liberty is being redeployed).So they began the process of " Redeployed Sailing" basically telling people who booked that cruise their cruise had been cancelled.You get a choice of other sail dates and a cabin credit.One of the dates offered was the 4th of February ,the new date I assume.So some of these people will have to been moved again!I think the NAMM show really narrowed the list of bands and he can't go up against it.So any news about maybe leaving from somewhere else or maybe a completely different ship?
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:23 pm

I met a few forum people, everyone was cool. I kept hearing stuff about the boat going out of Texas next year. Therion and Wintersun were my favorites of the cruise. Napalm Death on the pool deck was by far the loudest, it felt like my ears were going to start bleeding. It was nice getting to hang out with my friends in Wintersun for 4 days. Now I am stuck in Ft Lauderdale because all the flights to Philadelphia were cancelled, costing me more money on hotel rooms now..
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:03 pm

That sucks about the weather,looks like the airlines overreacting because the storm isn't really going yet.The ship would leave from Florida but UMC might want to change things and get a smaller ship ,from what I know 21st January 2016 with the Independence was supposed to be the plan.The inability to get a lineup due to the NAMM conflict might have changed things ,RC is once again going to have to help UMC ,I guess the money spent this year will help them decide.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:30 pm

If The boat was "sold out" why move the festival to a smaller boat?

Btw there were several cabins empty on the 9th floor...

So the organizer have at least 1000 bands to choose/hire with a year in advance and a clash with NAMM screw everything? Give me a break

I had fun but wasnt fun as prior years..

Amorphis , pretty maids , artillery and Riot made me cry
    metal4ever
Post Reply 3601 posts