The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2015 Megathread
    erkpod
    Oiler

Re: 300 Days To Departure!

by erkpod » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:46 pm

mooyagi wrote:300 Days? Never heard of that band :P

The Australian band 28 Days changed their name & genre? :P
    70k Survivor 2013 & 2014.

Survivor of 70000 Tons of Rain during 70000 Tons of Hot Tubbing in the Canadian spa on Thursday, 2014

Please don't wear your 2015 Survivor merch before Jamaica! You haven't survived until you get back to FLL!!
  • Max_Rockwell
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Are You Ready For The Apocalypse?

by Max_Rockwell » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:46 pm

X-Thor wrote:
    Max_Rockwell wrote:I honestly don't even mind if they don't announce any more bands for a while. I'm already happy with the line up and I'm worried there will be too many bands I like that I'll go insane just trying to plan it all out.

I can't complain that much about having such a dilemma though.

If the drought comes, you shall be known as the Doomsayer.

Oh you know it's coming so brace yourself.
    As long as they give us the running order a couple of days in advance.

I'm always willing to be proven wrong though!
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:16 am

Razor Ramon wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nice picture.
    Razor Ramon is awesome by the way. I'm glad he's being inducted into the Hall of Fame. :headbanger:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

by Madkill » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:19 am

"All in the same boat
    Rockin' on the same route,
    We gotta get together, join each other"
    - Bob Marley
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:24 pm

Malaka wrote:

Razor Ramon is awesome by the way. I'm glad he's being inducted into the Hall of Fame. :headbanger:

I've got floor seats to WM next weekend. Pretty pumped! :metalguy:
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:58 pm

alex_canada wrote:
    Malaka wrote:

That's awesome. I wish I could be at the Hall Of Fame ceremony to see Razor get inducted, my favorite wrestler of all time.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:32 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:
    alex_canada wrote:
    Malaka wrote:

That's awesome. I wish I could be at the Hall Of Fame ceremony to see Razor get inducted, my favorite wrestler of all time.

I love this thread hijacking.

Grew up knowing the Hart family through my Great Aunt, so kinda have a soft spot for them. I find it funny looking back on occasion and still actually recognizing the odd person that's still involved with it.
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    mooyagi
    Captain

Re: Are You Ready For The Apocalypse?

by mooyagi » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:30 am

Max_Rockwell wrote:As long as they give us the running order a couple of days in advance.

Keep dreaming :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:59 pm

Equilibrium
    36 mins ·
    ▪ Liebe Fans, dieses Wochenende erreichte uns eine unerwartete Nachricht von Sandra und Andi, in der sie uns mitteilten, dass sie die Band verlassen werden. Untenstehend findet ihr das Statement von beiden. Ein Statement von René, Robse und Hati wird morgen folgen.
    ▪ Dear fans, this weekend we received an unexpected message from Sandra and Andi, who told us that they will leave the band. Below you can find their statement. A statement from René, Robse and Hati will follow tomorrow.
    ▪ Statement von Andi (for english version scroll down):
    Liebe Familie, Freunde, Fans und Crew,
    ich möchte Euch meine Entscheidung mitteilen, dass nun der Tag gekommen ist, an dem ich zusammen mit meiner
    Schwester Sandra die Band Equilibrium verlassen habe.
    Mit Euch allen zusammen hatte ich über ein Jahrzehnt lang die schönsten Konzerte und Touren, eine aufregende Zeit
    in meinem Leben die ich nicht missen möchte. Dafür bedanke ich mich bei Euch!
    Freud und Leid, Besetzungswechsel aller Art, es war immer viel los.
    René, Robse, Hati und crew, vielen Dank für die schöne Zeit. Ich wünsche Euch weiterhin alles Gute, lasst es krachen!
    Aber so wie jedes Ende einen Neuanfang hat, ist es eben auch hier. Es wird für mich eine neue Band geben, mit der ich Euch musikalisch und auf der Bühne erhalten bleiben werde.
    Metallische Grüße,
    Andi
    ▪ Statement von Sandra (for english version scroll down):
    Liebe Freunde, Familie, Crew und Fans.
    Für mich geht heute das Kapitel von Equilibrium zuende und ich verlasse gemeinsam mit meinem Bruder Andi die Band.
    In 13 Jahren Bandgeschichte habe ich unendlich viel gelernt, Höhen und Tiefen erlebt und Menschen kennengelernt die mein Leben bereichert haben oder meine Lehrmeister wurden.
    Ich danke jedem Einzelnen für all die Energie, für all die leuchtenden Augen, Kommentare und Unterstützung!
    In meinem Herzen ist alles bewahrt.
    René, Robse, Hati und Crew. Danke und alles Gute für Euch!
    Für meine persönliche Entwicklung muss ich neue Wege beschreiten, neue Türen öffnen und dazu ist das zurücklassen von Altem unumgänglich.
    Danke für alles!!!
    Sandra
    ▪ Statement from Andi:
    Dear family, friends, fans and crew,
    I would like to tell you my decision, that my sister Sandra and I left the band Equilibrium. With all of you together, and more than a decade, I had the most beautiful concerts and tours, an exciting time in my life that I do not want to miss. Happieness and sorrow, line-up changes of all kinds, there was always something going on.
    René, Robse, Hati and crew, thank you for the nice time. I wish you all the best, go full blast!
    Every end is a new beginning. There will be a new band for me, which I will stay with you, musically and on stage.
    Best regards,
    Andi
    ▪ Statement from Sandra:
    Dear friends, family, crew and fans!
    Today is the day; for me the era of Equilibrium has come to an end. My brother Andi and I have decided to leave the band.
    In the past 13 years I got to learn a lot, had many ups and downs and I got to know a lot of people who enriched my life in many ways or have given me the opportunity to learn and grow.
    I would like to thank each and every one of you for all the energy, for the happy moments, feedback and support.
    I will keep it all in my heart for all times.
    René, Robse, Hati and crew. Thanks and all the best for you guys!
    For me it’s time to open new doors and find new challenges, for this it was necessary to leave behind the old and move on to something new.
    Thank you all!!!
    Sandra

looks like we will be getting a new version of Equilibrium on the boat
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:00 am

yeah that sucks!
    hope they get some good replacements, sandra's solo's were always fun to watch

i wouldn't be surprised if Sandra and her brother are going to create a new band with Sebas (ex-Heidevolk and husband of Sandra)
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:33 pm

Hmm. too bad.

Anyways, Orden Ogan is now my #1 wishlist band, listened to Easton Hope for the first time.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:49 pm

So i presume the negotiations now begin to find the remaining bands, seeing as the first 16 were obviously locked in for 2015 last year.

There's gonna be a lot of filler next year!
    2013 Wishlist : Doro
    2014 Wishlist : Bands
    2015 Wishlist : Money
    2016 Wishlist : Majesty
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:42 am

alex_canada wrote:Hmm. too bad.

Anyways, Orden Ogan is now my #1 wishlist band, listened to Easton Hope for the first time.

Fat chance. I have been asking for this band since 2012. Had about the same success as wishing for Accept :D :D
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:15 am

They're playing PPUSA this year :P
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:17 am

Stained Class wrote:

They're playing PPUSA this year :P

One of the few bands on that festival that I actually want to see this year. :|
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:56 am

NuuX wrote:

Fat chance. I have been asking for this band since 2012. Had about the same success as wishing for Accept :D :D

Because you expect them to give you every band you ask for?
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:22 am

Also, don't assume that a band hasn't been contacted or presented with offers, just because they are yet to be on the boat...
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

• NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:45 am

Conrad wrote:
    NuuX wrote:

Because you expect them to give you every band you ask for?

Of course not, I'm used to not get anything from my wishlist.
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:08 pm

I wonder if Andy's next post will be "200 Days To Departure!" ?
    AmelieM
    Petty Officer

by AmelieM » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:27 am

meshuggah wrote:I wonder if Andy's next post will be "200 Days To Departure!" ?

At least they're making some non-announcements! ;)
    Alestorm-/-Amon-Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Be'lakor-/-Dark-Tranquillity-/-Edguy-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Gloryhammer-/-Gojira-/-Omnium-Gatherum-/-Ophaned-Land-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Kamelot-/-Kataklysm-/-Sabaton-/-Septic-Flesh-/-Seventh-Wonder-/-Suidakra-/-Tarot-/-Therion-/-Wintersun
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:57 am

I like the non-announcements! Things seem to be going very well so far :)
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    2017 - Likely my return :D .
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:34 pm

Remember when we use to get band announcements, I miss those days :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers: :beerhorns:
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

Readying for the Apocalypse

by Pellaz » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:24 am

So, with Apocalyptica abroad, does this mean we'll be doing cello shots at the bar?

Sorry. It is late. I go bed now. :lol:
    2021 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Blood.Red.Throne--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce
    --Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2021: SoooOOOooooooon
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:43 am

Gotta watch out for those cellos. The f-holes are dangerous!
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:30 pm

Will I ever Finnish that March madness thing?
    Maybe before the next announcement ?
    Not sure. I hate checking in from my phone :shots:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

by Madkill » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:24 pm

In lieu of an announcement, I'm going to go out and see Carcass live, so that I can reminisce about this year's cruise.
    "All in the same boat
    - Bob Marley
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:54 pm

yawn..... :|
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:35 am

Remember the golden days when announcements where coming in multitudes and everyone hadn't a care in the world?
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:13 am

I think we scared them away with our massive booking...
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:12 am

18 days since our last non-announcement, so the drought has started .......... time to start rioting ? over 2 weeks :cry: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers: :beerhorns:
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:09 pm

I still haven't a care in the world. I've booked and paid, I'm going anyway so announcements or not makes no difference to me.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:32 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:18 days since our last non-announcement, so the drought has started .......... time to start rioting ? over 2 weeks :cry: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers: :beerhorns:

OR time to start placing bets! :lol: :lol:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:57 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:Remember when we use to get band announcements, I miss those days :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers: :beerhorns:

X-Thor wrote:
    DragonLordJones wrote:18 days since our last non-announcement, so the drought has started .......... time to start rioting ? over 2 weeks :cry: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers: :beerhorns:

OR time to start placing bets! :lol: :lol:

Sounds like a good way to pass the time. :lol:
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:15 pm

Conrad wrote:I still haven't a care in the world. I've booked and paid, I'm going anyway so announcements or not makes no difference to me.

I agree! The line-up so far is pretty awesome too! I'm just counting down the days.....281 to go!

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:36 pm

folks don't get me wrong I'm not complaining ........ I'm booked - paid and going no matter what . I just like to poke fun (or whatever her name was) at well from what I can tell anything :lol: :lol: :lol:

there is plenty of time for band announcements, but Andy did promised less silence on his part, hope he is busy as hell making us happy :cheers: :beerhorns: :lol:
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:50 am

DragonLordJones wrote:folks don't get me wrong I'm not complaining ........ I'm booked - paid and going no matter what . I just like to poke fun (or whatever her name was) at well from what I can tell anything :lol: :lol: :lol:

there is plenty of time for band announcements, but Andy did promised less silence on his part, hope he is busy as hell making us happy :cheers: :beerhorns: :lol:

That goes for me as well.

Someone should implement [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tags. When I bitched at Andy for getting Cannibal Corpse on broad for the second year and depriving us some more needed sleep some guy took it seriously, yelled at me and reported me to moderators :P
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:19 am

Madkill wrote:In lieu of an announcement, I'm going to go out and see Carcass live, so that I can reminisce about this year's cruise.

First reminiscing was Keep of Kalessin nearly six weeks ago. Next will be Finntroll in a few days.
    Previews of next year courtesy of Therion, Equilibrium and In Extremo also coming up this weekend.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

by Madkill » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:21 am

Speedy wrote:
    Madkill wrote:In lieu of an announcement, I'm going to go out and see Carcass live, so that I can reminisce about this year's cruise.

First reminiscing was Keep of Kalessin nearly six weeks ago. Next will be Finntroll in a few days.
    Previews of next year courtesy of Therion, Equilibrium and In Extremo also coming up this weekend.
    I get to see the following shows, which include several bands I'd love to see on the boat: Iced Earth (w/ Sabaton & ReVamp), M3 Rock Festival (Queensryche, Stryper), and Maryland DeathFest (At The Gates Agalloch, Dark Angel, Unleashed, Candlemass, Gorguts).
    "All in the same boat
    - Bob Marley
    magicgrl111
    Oiler

by magicgrl111 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:00 pm

Madkill wrote:
    Speedy wrote:

I get to see the following shows, which include several bands I'd love to see on the boat: Iced Earth (w/ Sabaton & ReVamp), M3 Rock Festival (Queensryche, Stryper), and Maryland DeathFest (At The Gates Agalloch, Dark Angel, Unleashed, Candlemass, Gorguts).

Ahh if Agalloch and Gorguts were on board I would be sooo happy!
    Absu-Behemoth-Cryptopsy-DevinTownsend-Dillinger Escape Plan-Dying Fetus-Enslaved-Gojira-Gorguts-Gwar-High on Fire-Machine Head-Mastodon-Municipal Waste-Napalm Death-Neurosis-Nile-PigDestroyer-Red Fang-Revocation-Vader

2015: Room 9682
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

by Madkill » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:29 pm

magicgrl111 wrote:Ahh if Agalloch and Gorguts were on board I would be sooo happy!
    Saw Gorguts open for Carcass on Sunday, but would love a set at the boat. And I can't wait to see Agalloch next month, it's been a long time coming.
    "All in the same boat
    - Bob Marley
Post Reply 3601 posts