:shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

Re: CRUISE BUDGET

by Pellaz » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:19 am

magicgrl111 wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    Pellaz wrote:I miss the Compass Deli, though. Really good, no upcharge, and it is the only Compass Deli afloat, exclusive to that ship.

Damn! No Compass Deli this time? That was my go-to place on the Majesty.

I feel like such an idiot, I was on that boat twice and only discovered that place on my last night of the second cruise! It's amazing

Yeah, the Compass Deli was tricky to find. I made a point of finding it because it sounded good and didn't cost anything...and the free pizza was...not good.
    The ship newsletter had also said "rumor has it the Captain enjoys having lunch there." I rolled my eyes, sure it was a sales pitch...but damned if he didn't sit down with his panini sandwich five minutes after I did!

Oh, well. Liberty has a lot of food options. Not quite as many freebie options as the ship I'm going on in October -- it's a remarkably cheap cruise on Carnival Freedom -- will have, though. Guy Fieri's Burger Joint? And it's free? Yum! Sign me up! :cool:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

Re: CRUISE BUDGET

by KDibildeaux » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:45 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:Opposite side of the pizza place from Johnny Rockets

Johnny who? :?

Okay, next to the pizza place that is upstairs from the Windjammer
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida