Post Reply 16 posts Page 1 of 1
Cabin Creepers Cartography
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

Cabin Creepers Cartography

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:27 pm

Hoping Craig or some other skilled soul will build us another ship map of forumite cabins like previous years but am also posting cuz I'm a bit baffled.

Lead passenger booked us a cheap quad this weekend but the cabin number we were given is on deck 8

Unless I'm misreading it, when I go to the cabin booking page on the 70K site, HERE, I can't seem to see any cheap quads on deck 8

When I go to THIS site to check out our cabin, it looks pretty large with a couch bed and all. Wondering if that's how all the cheap quads look or if there was a UMC error in our favour haha.

Any thoughts?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    alex_canada
    Ensign

Re: Cabin Creepers Cartography

by alex_canada » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:32 pm

I booked ocean view G because it said they were as high as deck 9, and was told on the phone I could put deck 9 under the requests section in the booking...I booked, paid, and then saw my cabin was on deck 3 because there weren't any G quads above 3 or so. Feel somewhat irritated since I would've just bought a cheap cabin (especially if yours is that high up!), but it'll be a good time. :bitch:
    Last edited by alex_canada on Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:47 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Hoping Craig or some other skilled soul will build us another ship map of forumite cabins like previous years but am also posting cuz I'm a bit baffled.

Lead passenger booked us a cheap quad this weekend but the cabin number we were given is on deck 8

Unless I'm misreading it, when I go to the cabin booking page on the 70K site, HERE, I can't seem to see any cheap quads on deck 8

When I go to THIS site to check out our cabin, it looks pretty large with a couch bed and all. Wondering if that's how all the cheap quads look or if there was a UMC error in our favour haha.

Any thoughts?

Cabins are significantly larger than on Majesty. The interiors on Liberty is about the same size as superior ocean view on Majesty, or about 40% bigger than interiors on Majesty.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:50 pm

alex_canada wrote:I booked ocean view G because it said they were as high as deck 9, and was told on the phone I could put deck 9 under the requests section in the booking...I booked, paid, and then saw my cabin was on deck 3 because there weren't any H quads above 3 or so. Feel somewhat irritated since I would've just bought a cheap cabin (especially if yours is that high up!), but it'll be a good time. :bitch:

Most H cabins are on deck 3, only six each on 6 and 7 and two on 9, and those are only twins.
    I posted a cabin summary here:
    viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4200#p248963
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:14 am

We booked interior quad on deck 9 and requested two pullmen beds. And now checking the room on the page where you can scout the room, it says it has double twin beds that can be put together into single queen size bed. So how the hell can 2 grown up persons sleep on a bed that is 100cm wide?
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:25 am

Spoon :P
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:47 am

Worst case scenario you could just make a 'floor' nest or sleep wherever you drop. LOTS of cruisers slept in places other than their cabin last year. My personal favorite was this guy under a table cloth in Boleros:

:beerbang: :lol: :stagger:

Spooning is also a valid option. I tended to sleep 2x a day for 3-5 hours or so... That allowed me not to miss too much at night etc. Crazy shit goes on at dawn in Karaoke!

I believe I'll be in interior K this year. My cabin mate and I have not confirmed it yet though. Still waiting.
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    2017 - Likely my return :D .
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:02 am

Krys wrote:

This is glorious.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:13 am

I'm not worried at all as I'm going with my girlfriend, but the other two male occupants of the room on the other hand... :P
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:28 am

I'm in cabin 9553!!!!!!

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:57 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Hoping Craig or some other skilled soul will build us another ship map of forumite cabins like previous years but am also posting cuz I'm a bit baffled.

Any thoughts?

I got exactly the same thing. I asked for Interior K and got Deck 8. I'm guessing they have it wrong on the booking page because checking our cabin number it is a quad.

Btw, I might break out the photoshop again and give this another stab once I get back into the forum routine.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:18 pm

Ravenlord wrote:I got exactly the same thing. I asked for Interior K and got Deck 8. I'm guessing they have it wrong on the booking page because checking our cabin number it is a quad.

Btw, I might break out the photoshop again and give this another stab once I get back into the forum routine.

Woohoo!!! Same deck! Welcome back Paul!! :beerbang:

erkpod
    Oiler

by erkpod » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:48 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:

Any thoughts?

That site looks to be a great resource!
    70k Survivor 2013 & 2014.

Survivor of 70000 Tons of Rain during 70000 Tons of Hot Tubbing in the Canadian spa on Thursday, 2014

Please don't wear your 2015 Survivor merch before Jamaica! You haven't survived until you get back to FLL!!
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:54 pm

Ravenlord wrote:

Any thoughts?

I got exactly the same thing. I asked for Interior K and got Deck 8. I'm guessing they have it wrong on the booking page because checking our cabin number it is a quad.

It should say 2,3,6-10, not 2,3,6,10 for K.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:28 am

Speedy wrote:It should say 2,3,6-10, not 2,3,6,10 for K.

That makes much more sense! Thank ya sir! :cheers:

erkpod
    Oiler

by erkpod » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:13 pm

I'm almost in one of the awesomely numbered cabins on deck 9 - 9665. So close to 9666 which is in a different category opposite. But cabin 9669 is just up from me! LOL
    70k Survivor 2013 & 2014.

Survivor of 70000 Tons of Rain during 70000 Tons of Hot Tubbing in the Canadian spa on Thursday, 2014

Please don't wear your 2015 Survivor merch before Jamaica! You haven't survived until you get back to FLL!!
Post Reply 16 posts Page 1 of 1