Post Reply 19 posts Page 1 of 1
EMPEROR 2015!
    ANTIKRISS
    Petty Officer

EMPEROR 2015!

by ANTIKRISS » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:06 am

Who want to see the migthy Emperor performs the entire In The NIghtside Eclipse on the cruise??? Show UMC you want EMPEROR!!!
    For The Horde!
    Stained Class
    Commander

Re: EMPEROR 2015!

by Stained Class » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:28 am

Would this be possible? Never really got a definite answer on that question.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    ANTIKRISS
    Petty Officer

by ANTIKRISS » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:36 am

Why not, they did a full tour back in 1999, Samoth did not pass the canadian borders, but I think he did it to the USA. In 2006 he didnt pass them, and in 2007 he did. I don't see why he would not pass them this time.
    For The Horde!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:45 am

ANTIKRISS wrote:Why not, they did a full tour back in 1999, Samoth did not pass the canadian borders, but I think he did it to the USA. In 2006 he didnt pass them, and in 2007 he did. I don't see why he would not pass them this time.

Faust is the one I'm worried about making it in. Was he on those tours as well?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    ANTIKRISS
    Petty Officer

by ANTIKRISS » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:51 am

If my memories are goods, the drummer was Trym from Zyklon, Enslaved and Emperor.
    For The Horde!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:57 am

ANTIKRISS wrote:If my memories are goods, the drummer was Trym from Zyklon, Enslaved and Emperor.

Cool, maybe they could make it work then!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:20 pm

I spoke with Immortal's ex-manager on the Barge who mentioned that UMC has tried to get Ihsahn on the boat a few times but he doesn't like the idea of being trapped on a boat for four days. Hopefully, a little scrilla $$$ will change his mind!
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:57 pm

Would love for this to happen. Don't have my hopes up of course but it would be such a great add.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    mindgrind
    Petty Officer

by mindgrind » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:19 pm

As a 5 time cruiser on my way to being a (6-66er) EMPEROR would be sick as HELL :bmhorns:
    2019 - Deck 2
    2018 - Deck 10
    2017 - Deck 7
    2016 -
    2015 - Deck 9
    2014 - Deck 4
    2013 - Deck 3
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 6
    2011 - Deck 7
  • drf1223
    Wiper

by drf1223 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:52 pm

it is unlikely but here is my FUCK YES FOR EMPEROR :beerhorns:
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:12 pm

mindgrind wrote:As a 5 time cruiser on my way to being a (6-66er) EMPEROR would be sick as HELL :bmhorns:

Right! :shred: :stagger: :shred:
    Emperor
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:04 am

Warphine wrote:I spoke with Immortal's ex-manager on the Barge who mentioned that UMC has tried to get Ihsahn on the boat a few times but he doesn't like the idea of being trapped on a boat for four days. Hopefully, a little scrilla $$$ will change his mind!

"Ihsahn! Those previous 70k cruises were on a boat! THIS one is on a SHIP!"

(Seriously, it IS a lot larger.)

Bonus: buy one Ihsahn, get one Leprous band FREE!
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:07 am

I like Ihsahn, but I prefer Leprous and think they're better without him. Saw them at MetalDays play a 30min set then Ihsahn came out and joined them for a further hour, and enjoyed them much more without him.

Would love to see them on the cruise but I've seen 'em a few times so would prefer in this case to see EMPEROR just because it would be a rare opportunity.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    Cardest
    Chief Petty Officer

by Cardest » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:16 am

Funny that I see EMPEROR mentioned ^.
    I was talking to a cruiser a few days ago
    and said who do you think will be on the big
    stage on this next cruise and he said EMPEROR.
    Whoa....I also heard they want a huge pay up for it $$
    Not sure what to believe. Nice to imagine it though.
    Haven't seen EMPEROR since 2007 @Hellfest.
    Cardestio

I am the Bra Destroyer
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:23 am

Conrad wrote:I like Ihsahn, but I prefer Leprous and think they're better without him. Saw them at MetalDays play a 30min set then Ihsahn came out and joined them for a further hour, and enjoyed them much more without him.

I enjoyed both sets when they played at ProgPower USA. "The Farthest Shore" positively gave me goosebumps. Leprous is returning to PPUSA this year, which is totally awesome!

Would love to see them on the cruise but I've seen 'em a few times so would prefer in this case to see EMPEROR just because it would be a rare opportunity.

It would be a 'marquee' booking, no doubt about it!
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
    jeff_tentacles
    Oiler

by jeff_tentacles » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:51 am

I want this so hard
    2015 Survivor - 8256
    2016 ????
    WishList: Forbidden,Gojira,Goreguts,DeathspellOmega,PigDestroyer,KingParrot,UltraVomit,Cynic,Martyr,
    CarpathianForest,Krisiun,Ihsahn,SymphonyX,Macabre,Nile,Aborted,ElectroQuarterstaff,DreamTheater,
    KeepOfKalessin,OldMan'sChild,SpawnofPossession,Psycroptic,UliJonRoth,Hammerfall,AtTheGates,Opeth
    mpaled,Ghoul,Suffocation
  • Thyrfing
    Oiler

by Thyrfing » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:03 pm

I saw Emperor this year at Sweden rock festival, and they will have a gig in Paris on 9th January.
    So it´s not impossible :beerbang:
    2015 2016
    2017 2018
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:33 am

Thyrfing wrote:I saw Emperor this year at Sweden rock festival, and they will have a gig in Paris on 9th January.

What did you smoke ? There is no emperor gig anounced the 9th january for Emperor in Paris.

The EMPEROR who will play the 9th january in Paris comes from England, it's a drum'n'beat band :

https://soundcloud.com/the_emperor
    https://www.facebook.com/EmperorDNB
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
  • Thyrfing
    Oiler

by Thyrfing » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:25 am

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:
    Thyrfing wrote:I saw Emperor this year at Sweden rock festival, and they will have a gig in Paris on 9th January.

What did you smoke ? There is no emperor gig anounced the 9th january for Emperor in Paris.

The EMPEROR who will play the 9th january in Paris comes from England, it's a drum'n'beat band :

https://soundcloud.com/the_emperor
    https://www.facebook.com/EmperorDNB

I was drunk! I saw that now, my mistake
    2015 2016
    2017 2018
  • Post Reply 19 posts Page 1 of 1