Post Reply 15 posts Page 1 of 1
Pre-Party for 2015 Cruise (?)
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

Pre-Party for 2015 Cruise (?)

by DragonLordJones » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:19 am

Are there any plans set for a pre-party yet for 2015 cruise?
    will it be in Ft Lauderdale or in Miami at the Grand Station as in the past?

just curious, seeing we have an odd departure day and where everyone is staying. :cheers: :beerhorns:
    Stained Class
    Commander

Re: Pre-Party for 2015 Cruise (?)

by Stained Class » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:44 pm

I'm sure Donn is on it :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:30 pm

I seem to recall him saying 'probably Fort Lauderdale' on the FB group, but can't find the comment right now.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Emma
    Petty Officer

by Emma » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:36 pm

I'm guessing this year it will be at both places. I'll be in Hollywood beach where Dorothy (and more ppl) are planning a pre party.
    Also staying there instead of Miami Beach. Nice to see something new even though I've only been to the pre party one year ;)
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:25 pm

Maybe a concert on the Beach??? I'm staying at the Hollywood beachside Boutique Suites. From their Facebook and website pics--I will be the youngest person by 40 years :beerbang:
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    feanorfelagund
    Crewman

by feanorfelagund » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:36 pm

Is there a place a lot of cruisers are staying? Imma head there on the monday and make a week of it, be nice to hook up with some people before-hand, thinking of staying close-ish to the port so I can still make the boat on a hangover :smash:
    "Mirror mirror on the wall
    True hope lies beyond the coast
    You're a damned kind, can't you see
    That tomorrow bears insanity?"
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:48 pm

feanorfelagund wrote:Is there a place a lot of cruisers are staying? Imma head there on the monday and make a week of it, be nice to hook up with some people before-hand, thinking of staying close-ish to the port so I can still make the boat on a hangover :smash:

Hollywood Beach in FLL. I think we have the majority of the Historic Hollywood Beach Resort booked out, so maybe try something close to there.
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    feanorfelagund
    Crewman

by feanorfelagund » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:27 am

Staying at the surf inn, half a mile away from Monday. Gimme a shout if any pre-cruise parties go down :D
    "Mirror mirror on the wall
    True hope lies beyond the coast
    You're a damned kind, can't you see
    That tomorrow bears insanity?"
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:53 am

klons wrote:
    Hollywood Beach in FLL. I think we have the majority of the Historic Hollywood Beach Resort booked out, so maybe try something close to there.

Sorry to tell you this, but Hollywood isn't in Fort Lauderdale. It's a city between Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Personally, I wont to stay at Hollywood because it would cost me too much with taxis, but I will stay at Fort Lauderdale Beach :wank:

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624

http://www.bandspromo.biz/home.html
    Capt.Howdy
    Crewman

by Capt.Howdy » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:20 am

There has been a Pre-Party before the first cruise in 2011!
    It took place in a small Pub with one small stage inside of the pub and one in the court...!
    There where lokal Bands playing...it was really fun! :beerbang:
    Something like this would be nice again! :whisky: :boobs:
    wishlist 2015: TROUBLE, SABBAT, Candlemass, Procession, Lord Vicar, Triptycon, Count Raven, Krux, Bolt Thrower, Morgana Lefay, Sanctuary, Flotsam and Jetsam, Morbid Angel, Anthrax, Exodus, Orchid, Forsaken (Malta), Skyclad, Riot....,
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:59 pm

Capt.Howdy wrote:There has been a Pre-Party before the first cruise in 2011!
    It took place in a small Pub with one small stage inside of the pub and one in the court...!

There has been a pre-cruise party for all 5 past cruises
    And yes, some bands have been local but others have been well known acts
    Napalm Death, Carcass, Flotsom and Jetsom, Helstar and Munisiple Waste have played as well as others
    The preparty has been vary fun and their has been quality entertainment at the ones I have attended
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Capt.Howdy
    Crewman

by Capt.Howdy » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:33 am

Azazel101 wrote:
    Capt.Howdy wrote:There has been a Pre-Party before the first cruise in 2011!

There has been a pre-cruise party for all 5 past cruises
    And yes, some bands have been local but others have been well known acts
    Napalm Death, Carcass, Flotsom and Jetsom, Helstar and Munisiple Waste have played as well as others
    The preparty has been vary fun and their has been quality entertainment at the ones I have attended

Okay...i didnt know! We had no information bout that...hopefully we get informed in time so we can join the party next year! :shots:
    5 cruises?
    wishlist 2015: TROUBLE, SABBAT, Candlemass, Procession, Lord Vicar, Triptycon, Count Raven, Krux, Bolt Thrower, Morgana Lefay, Sanctuary, Flotsam and Jetsam, Morbid Angel, Anthrax, Exodus, Orchid, Forsaken (Malta), Skyclad, Riot....,
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:05 am

This will be the 5th 70k and we also had Barge to Hell.
    That would make this #6
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Capt.Howdy
    Crewman

by Capt.Howdy » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:41 am

Azazel101 wrote:This will be the 5th 70k and we also had Barge to Hell.
    That would make this #6

youre right when you count it this way...however! :cheers:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:08 pm

Barge doesn't count! That's a different event so this is only the 5th 70K!!

(I have to tell myself this so that I don't feel like I've missed out on quite so much :P)
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
Post Reply 15 posts Page 1 of 1