Post Reply 77 posts
We need some DOOM-Metal on the boat!
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: We need some DOOM-Metal on the boat!

by Mr.Kito » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:21 pm

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:I have to admit that Doom after midnight on the pool deck would be absolutely divine. I sure wont object to any of that.

That sounds awesome
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:56 am

CANDLEMASS, they play seldom, and would be a nice repeat !
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:09 am

Candlemass playing the pool deck at 2am on the first day for the 2012 cruise was one of the most epic things I have ever seen. I agree that is not really a band you get to see all the time even though I've seen them 4 times. I would never complain about having Candlemass on these cruises. Still, I'm sure there are other great Doom bands that should be onbroad.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Cardest
    Chief Petty Officer

by Cardest » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:49 am

Yeah! More doom please!!!!

Electric Wizard.

Although, I sorta doubt Jus would want to be around so many fans and so much sun!
    Cardestio

I am the Bra Destroyer
    Cardest
    Chief Petty Officer

by Cardest » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:51 am

That would rule though....

Cardestio

I am the Bra Destroyer
    Cardest
    Chief Petty Officer

by Cardest » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:17 am

ANother band I have not yet seen...

Cardestio

I am the Bra Destroyer
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:46 pm

Cardest wrote:That would rule though....

Came to this thread only to ensure that Electric Wizard were name dropped.

Lot of doom that would be CHEAP *ATTENTION SKIPPER* to pick up - Funeral Circle who are A+++ quality doom. Witch Mountain - vocalist is calling it quits I heard but they just released a new album (Mobile of Angels, really damn good) so perhaps a final performance there with that line up? There's a lot to choose from, just no repeats.

But yeah. Electric Wizard. :wank:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:03 pm

If Marlo wants it, that's good enough for me!
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:42 am

CLUTCH!!!
    :shots: :stagger: :smash:
    May not be Doom but close enough for me
    Last edited by Azazel101 on Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:51 am

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:Candlemass playing the pool deck at 2am on the first day for the 2012 cruise was one of the most epic things I have ever seen. I agree that is not really a band you get to see all the time even though I've seen them 4 times. I would never complain about having Candlemass on these cruises. Still, I'm sure there are other great Doom bands that should be onbroad.

Agreed! That was the best show of the whole cruise for me.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:34 am

I thought the pool deck show was terrible. But the Chorus Line gig with Johan on vocals, that was magic and something I never thought I'd get to witness.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:47 am

Rob may need lyric sheets, which ain't good, but I can live with that because he sounded great and has a hell of a stage presence. I would have been happy if he did both sets.

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:57 am

vikingbitch wrote:There's a lot to choose from, but just one repeat (TROUBLE - and not really a repeat since they now have a real DOOM vocalist unlike round 1).

But yeah. Electric Wizard. :wank:

FiXd first bit and big YES support to Electric Wiz!! :shred:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

by Madkill » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:12 pm

I'd like a Memento Mori "Rhymes of Lunacy" lineup reunion.
    "All in the same boat
    Rockin' on the same route,
    We gotta get together, join each other"
    - Bob Marley
    sabaton
    Petty Officer

by sabaton » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:31 pm

Orange Goblin has a good new album ! :death:
    Cardest
    Chief Petty Officer

by Cardest » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:10 pm

I still prefer Electric Wizard over all others to be on board (not onbroad).

Cardestio

I am the Bra Destroyer
    Capt.Howdy
    Crewman

by Capt.Howdy » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:41 am

We urgently need Trouble, Candlemass, Krux, Tritypkon, Worship, Ahab, Below....or Procession! :deathhorns:
    wishlist 2015: TROUBLE, SABBAT, Candlemass, Procession, Lord Vicar, Triptycon, Count Raven, Krux, Bolt Thrower, Morgana Lefay, Sanctuary, Flotsam and Jetsam, Morbid Angel, Anthrax, Exodus, Orchid, Forsaken (Malta), Skyclad, Riot....,
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:14 pm

[quote="Cardest"]...on board (not onbroad).
    How come? Haven't you noticed we intentionally misspell it that way here in honour of all the great metal broads onbroad?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • Jotunheimr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jotunheimr » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:26 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Cardest wrote:...on board (not onbroad).
    How come? Haven't you noticed we intentionally misspell it that way here in honour of all the great metal broads onbroad?

So that's why Kevin started that whole thing. :P
    2020 Wishlist: Borknagar-/-Finntroll-/-Haggard-/-Kampfar-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Moonsorrow-/-Savatage-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Turisas
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:22 am

Jotunheimr wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Cardest wrote:...on board (not onbroad).

So that's why Kevin started that whole thing. :P

Don't give Kevin credit for this :P I'm not sure any one person started it we just all started doing it like 4 years ago.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Leprechaun
    Oiler

by Leprechaun » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:05 am

Draconian would be keen to play but have never been asked by the skipper. The new singer is awesome.
    70k 2014
    70k 2015
    70k 2016
    70k 2017
    Wacken since 1998
    Bang your Head since 1998
    Member of the Wacken Metal Battle Judges
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:11 am

Leprechaun wrote:Draconian would be keen to play but have never been asked by the skipper. The new singer is awesome.

I think they are too small to sit around and wait to be booked. They (their agent) need to sell themselves to UMC.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Leprechaun
    Oiler

by Leprechaun » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:32 am

Speedy wrote:
    Leprechaun wrote:Draconian would be keen to play but have never been asked by the skipper. The new singer is awesome.

I think they are too small to sit around and wait to be booked. They (their agent) need to sell themselves to UMC.

Could be true, but never the less, i would like to see them on board and if possible Pentagram too :death:
    70k 2014
    70k 2015
    70k 2016
    70k 2017
    Wacken since 1998
    Bang your Head since 1998
    Member of the Wacken Metal Battle Judges
    Capt.Howdy
    Crewman

by Capt.Howdy » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:17 am

Pentagram would be fuckin awsome!!! :metalguy:
    Or maybe Saint Vitus...but i dont think that they would do such a cruise...!
    wishlist 2015: TROUBLE, SABBAT, Candlemass, Procession, Lord Vicar, Triptycon, Count Raven, Krux, Bolt Thrower, Morgana Lefay, Sanctuary, Flotsam and Jetsam, Morbid Angel, Anthrax, Exodus, Orchid, Forsaken (Malta), Skyclad, Riot....,
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:22 am

Christian Hector (Ahab) recently indicated in an interview they've already booked flights for a festival abroad. Could it be? I sure hope so...

http://planetmosh.com/ahab-pre-fest-int ... tion-2014/

2019 Wishlist:
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:11 am

Conrad wrote:Christian Hector (Ahab) recently indicated in an interview they've already booked flights for a festival abroad. Could it be? I sure hope so...

http://planetmosh.com/ahab-pre-fest-int ... tion-2014/

Ahab would be an awesome addition.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Amyphis
    Petty Officer

by Amyphis » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:15 pm

Ahab and Draconian!
    SWALLOW THE SUN, RAPTURE, AHAB, SATURNUS, DRACONIAN, KATATONIA, ESOTERIC, ISOLE, DAYLIGHT DIES, INSOMNIUM, AMORPHIS, GHOST BATH, HARAKIRI FOR THE SKY, OCEANS OF SLUMBER, EVERGREY

2012: 5578 2018: 7624
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016: 7320
    2017: 7624
    Capt.Howdy
    Crewman

by Capt.Howdy » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:51 pm

Saw TROUBLE some weeks ago on the Hammer of Doom - Festival! They where fuckin great!
    I think, they would perfectly fit for the next cruise! :deathhorns:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:34 am

Seeing how it'll be 70,000 Tons of 2012 Cruise, I'm hoping My Dying Bride gets added to the lineup. The band is releasing their new album early next year, so the cruise would be an excellent place for an album release show.

And we're really lacking in doom metal and good bands.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:42 am

I agree about My Dying Bride. I'm looking forward to seeing them with their original guitarist and hearing what he brings to the new album. 2015 is also their 25th anniversary, so it would be a nice way to celebrate. Last I heard, the UK scouting party was heading south from Newcastle, Halifax is south, so it's a possibility.

2019 Wishlist:
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:24 am

I'll join the MDB for 70K2015 party!
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:19 pm

I'll jizz my pants if this dude gets My Dying Bride onboard, one of my absolute favorite bands.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Saor-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Numenorean-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:31 pm

I enjoyed their pool deck show on 2012.
    I would check them out again
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Jöhn&Melönius
    Crewman

by Jöhn&Melönius » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:38 am

Ahab out on the ocean would be the best thing ever. Moar Doom!!

sHeavy
    Lord Vicar
    Count Raven
    Hellwell (& Manilla Road)
    Solitude Aeturnus
    Arkham Witch (Lamp of Thoth)
    Witchfinder General
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:01 am

Jöhn&Melönius wrote:Ahab out on the ocean would be the best thing ever. Moar Doom!!

I could imagine how awesome it would be to hear The Hunt out on the pool deck.

2019 Wishlist:
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:48 pm

lampropelma wrote:AVATARIUM

fantastic, I have seen them at the Sweden Rock, awesome

Argh!!! I missed that show and regret it so much.

For me Avatarium, Candlemass and Krux would be amazing additions.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    Capt.Howdy
    Crewman

by Capt.Howdy » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:23 am

TROUBLE !!!!
    Candlemass
    Krux
    Procession
    Below
    Lord Vicar
    Goatess
    Saint Vitus
    Triptykon
    Worship
    Funeral
    Serpent Venom
    Epitaph
    Orchid
    Wandering Midget
    Church of Misery

....also would appreciate:

Bolt Thrower
    Goatwhore
    Deserted Fear
    Morbid Angel
    Sabbat (England)
    Metal Church with Mike Howe
    Anthrax
    Riot V
    Exodus....