Post Reply 16 posts Page 1 of 1
THe last 29 bands will be?
  • SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer

THe last 29 bands will be?

by SatansWrath » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:16 am

Who will be there? I've got some time over so why the f*ck not?
    My list will be following based on both my wishlist and rumours I guess that we will find out SOON :death:

And no I havnt checked all bands tour info .
    1. Wintersun
    2. Powerwolf
    3. Amon Amarth
    4. Raubtier...Please bring these guys ACHTUNG PANZER !
    5. Rotting Christ
    6. Vader
    7. Dimmu Borgir
    8. Borknagar
    9. Fleshgod Apocalypse
    10. Gehenna (Norway)
    11. Naglfar
    12. Chthonic
    13. HUntress
    14. Immortal
    15. Kamelot
    16. Northland
    17. Orden Ogan
    18. Panzerchrist
    19. Volbeat
    20. Primordial
    21. Deals Death
    22. Falkenbach "Impossible" wish
    23. Summoning "Impossible" wish
    24. Ragnarok
    25. Taake
    26. Testament
    27. Trollfest
    28. Vital Remains
    29. Soulfly
    http://parethardrock.se/

Pissed of whishlist for the cruises:
    Turisas, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Dalriada, Motorhead, Vader, Arch Enemy, Abinchova, Northland, Sear Bliss, Watain, Slayer, Raubtier, Immortal, Xandria, Fear Factory, Rammstein, Running Wild
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: THe last 29 bands will be?

by cowboy71 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:11 pm

Keeping my list as 'real' as possible. A couple of pipedreams though. Note that this isn't my wishlist as such, as it includes several of the highly likely/rumoured bands, that are not necessarily wishlist bands for me.

Accept
    Amaranthe
    Ancient Bards
    Ashes of Ares
    Battlelore
    Bloodbound
    Civil War
    Diabulus in Musica
    Gamma Ray
    Heavatar
    Jaldaboath
    Kampfar
    Magnum
    Metal Church
    Neopera
    Powerwolf
    Pretty Maids
    Pythia
    Rhapsody of Fire
    Running Wild
    Serenity
    Serenia
    Sonata Arctica
    Tarot
    Ten
    Thaurorod
    Tourniquet
    Unisonic
    Van Canto
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Wolves-In-The-Throne-Room-/-Halestorm-/-70K
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:41 pm

"Whose that","Not them again","Fuck yeah ,I missed one of their shows last time" and "Finally!!! (2 or 3 bands )"
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:49 pm

@Cowboy: What makes you say Tourniquet is on your list? I didn't think they played anymore. I would actually love to see them.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:06 pm

If I get fed up and cancel the last 29 will all be bands from my list, if I don't cancel they will all be bands I don't give a shit about.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:28 pm

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:@Cowboy: What makes you say Tourniquet is on your list? I didn't think they played anymore. I would actually love to see them.

Yeah Tourniquet are just a wish :)

Ted has a Tourniquet Ark CD coming out very soon (sourced via Kickstarter). So the band are still active.

If anyone could do it, Andy could. But I doubt VERY MUCH that they are a band that would be on Andy's radar.

And if we're talking pipedreams - Tourniquet with Ted, Guy Ritter, and Gary Lenaire reunited. That wouldn't happen in a gazillion years though as IIRC, I don't think Guy and Ted even talk to each other these days, AND Lenaire turned into an athiest.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Wolves-In-The-Throne-Room-/-Halestorm-/-70K
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:29 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:If I get fed up and cancel the last 29 will all be bands from my list, if I don't cancel they will all be bands I don't give a shit about.

The trick is to put bands you don't want to see into your wishlist
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Cardest
    Chief Petty Officer

by Cardest » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:17 am

Some great wish lists there ^

But, I wish the scouting party will travel to Japan and grab at least one of the
    cool metal acts there. SIGH, SABBAT, COFFINS, LOUDNESS, METALUCIFER, CHURCH OF MISERY...

Oh how funny it would be if Metalucifer are onbroad!

He would write a new song dedicated to the boat.

Wish list 2020: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, Rippikoulu, King Diamond, Churchburn, Devin Townsend, Amorphis, Bewitcher, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:13 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    DJ Old Man Stares wrote:@Cowboy: What makes you say Tourniquet is on your list? I didn't think they played anymore. I would actually love to see them.

Yeah Tourniquet are just a wish :)

Ted has a Tourniquet Ark CD coming out very soon (sourced via Kickstarter). So the band are still active.

If anyone could do it, Andy could. But I doubt VERY MUCH that they are a band that would be on Andy's radar.

And if we're talking pipedreams - Tourniquet with Ted, Guy Ritter, and Gary Lenaire reunited. That wouldn't happen in a gazillion years though as IIRC, I don't think Guy and Ted even talk to each other these days, AND Lenaire turned into an athiest.

Yeah, wishful thinking but like you said I doubt Andy would get that kind of band on the boat. I also doubt a band like that would play.
    Maybe it's for the best? I had some friends that went to see them play some obscure show in 2006 and they said Tourniquet just weren't very good at all live. I was supposed to go with them, but the driver didn't want to wait for me to get outta work. Maybe it was just best that I stayed home and played Final Fantasy that night? Maybe not because it was only X. :lol:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
  • Extrem
    Wiper

by Extrem » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:30 am

:death: I realy like to have something like this:

Anvil
    Audrey Horne
    Attic
    Bullet
    Crowbar
    Dan Beehler
    Evil Invaders
    Entombed a.D.
    Elm Street
    Exodus
    Forbidden
    Girlschool
    Grim Reaper
    Havok
    Krokus
    Metal Church
    Motorjesus
    Midnight
    Nitrogods
    Omen
    Prong
    Primordial
    Riot V.
    Striker
    Six Feet Under
    Satan
    Sanctuary
    Toxik
    Warbringer

:metalguy: :viking:
    I've got Heavy Metal Music in my blood !!!!!!!!!!!
    ANTIKRISS
    Petty Officer

by ANTIKRISS » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:53 am

At The Gates
    Nightwish
    Emperor
    Immortal
    Marduk
    Macabre
    For The Horde!
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:13 am

Extrem wrote::death: I realy like to have something like this:

Metal Church

:metalguy: :viking:

have they found another vocalist yet?
    2013 Wishlist : Doro
    2014 Wishlist : Bands
    2015 Wishlist : Money
    2016 Wishlist : Majesty
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:18 am

another useless thread
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:28 am

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:another useless thread

Not as annoying as your avatar.
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
    AmelieM
    Petty Officer

by AmelieM » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:57 am

ANTIKRISS wrote:At The Gates
    Nightwish
    Emperor
    Immortal
    Marduk
    Macabre

Well well... where is Babymetal on your list? You're done trolling? ;)
    Alestorm-/-Amon-Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Be'lakor-/-Dark-Tranquillity-/-Edguy-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Gloryhammer-/-Gojira-/-Omnium-Gatherum-/-Ophaned-Land-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Kamelot-/-Kataklysm-/-Sabaton-/-Septic-Flesh-/-Seventh-Wonder-/-Suidakra-/-Tarot-/-Therion-/-Wintersun
    ANTIKRISS
    Petty Officer

by ANTIKRISS » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:45 pm

AmelieM wrote:
    ANTIKRISS wrote:At The Gates
    Nightwish
    Emperor
    Immortal
    Marduk
    Macabre

Well well... where is Babymetal on your list? You're done trolling? ;)

I KNEW I FORGOT ONE!!!

BABYMETAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :P
    For The Horde!
Post Reply 16 posts Page 1 of 1