Post Reply 24 posts Page 1 of 1
Need some metalcore or spanish bands!!
  • CarlosOnoro
    Wiper

Need some metalcore or spanish bands!!

by CarlosOnoro » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:31 pm

Actually, I know that probably most of you would dislike this, but I have to say it. I want to see Sleeping With Sirens, Falling in Reverse, Asking Alexandria, Motionless In White, also black veil brides on board.

I now that theses bands are so expensive but I guess that Slipknot and Linkin Park would be insane to kick on the stage!!!!
    Most of the symfonic famous bands are on touring at the same time of the cruise, so well, It would be kind of great to have your support on this people.

:death:
    Wishlist:

[color=#FF0000]Linkin Park, Black Veil Brides, Cradle Of Filth, Sonata Arctica, Escape The Fate, Nightwish, Stratovarius,Mago De Oz,Falling In Reverse, Slipknot, Sleeping With Sirens,Miss May I,Motionless In White,Bullet For My Valentine, Saratoga, Epica. [/color]
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Need some metalcore or spanish bands!!

by bodomdragon » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:41 am

As a Spanish person, I honestly think Spanish metal sucks big time.

I would only save Rise to Fall (Melodic Death / Metalcore): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNjjyf9s0hg

And Dark Moor (Symphonic Power Metal): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLdpSJ0QggM

...and maybe Runic (Viking/Folk Metal), which have been inactive for a long time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AC_HHQGzHY

But that's about it.
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:49 am

metal4ever
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:38 am

Yup. That sucks!!!!
    Not saying their are not a few I have enjoyed but that is not one of them
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:02 am

I'm gonna have to say it.. with those bands listed, I think you may have the wrong boat.
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:22 am

There's a reason there are no metal core bands on the cruise.And i can't see this changing(hopefully)
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:39 am

CarlosOnoro wrote:Actually, I know that probably most of you would dislike this, but I have to say it. I want to see Sleeping With Sirens, Falling in Reverse, Asking Alexandria, Motionless In White, also black veil brides on board.

I now that theses bands are so expensive but I guess that Slipknot and Linkin Park would be insane to kick on the stage!!!!
    Most of the symfonic famous bands are on touring at the same time of the cruise, so well, It would be kind of great to have your support on this people.

SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:33 am

You didn't list a single metalcore band...
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • CarlosOnoro
    Wiper

by CarlosOnoro » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:29 pm

Well, when I wrote the post I just listed few bands... Probably most of the ones that appear on that list are comercial or for teenagers. I'm happy with Amorphis, Apocalyptica, Primal Fear, Alestorm, and sort others, but there are also 29 bands left to announced. About spanish bands, I don't think that they suck, have you heard mago de oz ?????, they are the band that rules spanish metal in this time and I guess that they're at the level.

PDT: MIM, SWS, BVB, FMAM are metalcore bands, check the sipnopsis on wikipedia ;).
    Wishlist:

[color=#FF0000]Linkin Park, Black Veil Brides, Cradle Of Filth, Sonata Arctica, Escape The Fate, Nightwish, Stratovarius,Mago De Oz,Falling In Reverse, Slipknot, Sleeping With Sirens,Miss May I,Motionless In White,Bullet For My Valentine, Saratoga, Epica. [/color]
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:53 pm

Calling those bands metalcore is kinda like when MTV referred to Anthrax as gunge.
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:58 pm

CarlosOnoro wrote:Actually, I know that probably most of you would dislike this, but I have to say it. I want to see Sleeping With Sirens, Falling in Reverse, Asking Alexandria, Motionless In White, also black veil brides on board.

I would absolutely see Slipknot; maybe Motionless In White and Sleeping With Sirens; would ignore Falling In Reverse, AA, BVB. Would go nowhere near Stinkin' Fart...saw them once, NEVER AGAIN!

I wouldn't mind some metalcore such as Killswitch Engage, God Forbid (reunion), Bleeding Through, Suicide Silence...we already have the lead singer from The Agonist on broad!
    Last edited by meshuggah on Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:00 pm

Is that a Spanish In Extreamo make over band?
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:47 pm

CarlosOnoro wrote:About spanish bands, I don't think that they suck, have you heard mago de oz ?????, they are the band that rules spanish metal in this time and I guess that they're at the level.

Beat down by Hector in 3..2......... :lol:
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:20 am

CarlosOnoro wrote:About spanish bands, I don't think that they suck, have you heard mago de oz ?????, they are the band that rules spanish metal in this time and I guess that they're at the level.

Yeah, of course I've listened to spanish metal, I'm spanish :P And I honestly think Mago de Öz are somewhere between bad and ridiculous. Can that still be called metal? I used to sort of like them several years ago, and I must admit they're one of the bands that got me into metal, but once I was inside it... well, I realized how there are literally thousands of better bands.
    Wishlist:
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:27 am

bodomdragon wrote:

Yeah, of course I've listened to spanish metal, I'm spanish :P And I honestly think Mago de Öz are somewhere between bad and ridiculous. Can that still be called metal? I used to sort of like them several years ago, and I must admit they're one of the bands that got me into metal, but once I was inside it... well, I realized how there are literally thousands of better bands.

Agreed, there's plenty better. I would be far more interested about having Tierra Santa abroad, or Avalanch, or Angeles del Infierno, or Baron Rojo. Although if you've seen Mago live you must admit Txus would probably be hilarious on the boat.
    70000 Tons 2015 Cabin 2604
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Wishlist:to-be-filled-in-later
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:04 am

gundiesalvo wrote:Agreed, there's plenty better. I would be far more interested about having Tierra Santa abroad, or Avalanch, or Angeles del Infierno, or Baron Rojo.

Well, I can't argue on that because as I said I dislike 99% of Spanish metal. What I said about thousands of better bands was not referred to Spanish bands :) But anyway, I respect people who actually enjoy these bands.
    Wishlist:

Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:23 am

Those bands would de AWESOME.. sailing in a boat really far from ours :beerwink:
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:26 pm

Mago De Oz were quite a good band.I know over the past 10 years or so their style has changed quite a bit and it doesn't hold up to the older material but i'd say they are still quite good live.
    I know it's the hipster thing to call Mago shit if you are Spanish because they are one of the most famous Spanish bands but you can't deny they've released some great material.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:30 pm

Heaven Shall Burn are metalcore right? I like them.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:31 am

Metalwrath wrote:I know it's the hipster thing to call Mago shit if you are Spanish because they are one of the most famous Spanish bands

Nonsense. I like Dark Moor and they're also Spanish and reasonably famous. OK, maybe not as much as Mägo, but I don't give a shit about how famous bands are. I like Iron Maiden and Metallica, and also really new, small bands you've probably never heard about. I still think most of Mägo stuff is lame and can hardly be labelled as Metal.
    Wishlist:

• SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer

by SatansWrath » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:39 pm

They can book bring me the horizon and we can keelhaul them=)
    http://parethardrock.se/

Pissed of whishlist for the cruises:
    Turisas, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Dalriada, Motorhead, Vader, Arch Enemy, Abinchova, Northland, Sear Bliss, Watain, Slayer, Raubtier, Immortal, Xandria, Fear Factory, Rammstein, Running Wild
  • PonyBoy
    Wiper

by PonyBoy » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:14 am

no
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:32 pm

Please, no metalcore. (Although I kinda like what I've heard from Whitechapel....)

And maybe Killswitch Engage since they were among the first of the breed.
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:48 am

Pellaz wrote:Please, no metalcore. (Although I kinda like what I've heard from Whitechapel....)

And maybe Killswitch Engage since they were among the first of the breed.

KsE started in 99... The genre was already over 10 years active at that time (Adam D's previous band AFTeRSHOCK started in '88)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
Post Reply 24 posts Page 1 of 1