Post Reply 71 posts
Next announcement bet!
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

Re: Next announcement bet!

by gundiesalvo » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:03 pm

Mr.Kito wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:(I suggest all participants show up at an arranged gig / time n' place and get the winner completely shitfaced in the course of half an hour haha). To keep it to a single winner, you may wanna consider it's the person who's wager is closest without the date passing. For example, the person who said the 11th would lose once the calendar hit November 12th and the person who said 13th would win etc.

Just 2 cents from an abstinent observer ;)

the winner should get drunk (the losers pay the beer) and go for the belly flop contest :belly:

Completely agree, the winner should get shitfaced AND belly flop. So that could be the arranged time.
    70000 Tons 2015 Cabin 2604
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Wishlist:to-be-filled-in-later
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:27 pm

gundiesalvo wrote:
    Mr.Kito wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:(I suggest all participants show up at an arranged gig / time n' place and get the winner completely shitfaced in the course of half an hour haha). To keep it to a single winner, you may wanna consider it's the person who's wager is closest without the date passing. For example, the person who said the 11th would lose once the calendar hit November 12th and the person who said 13th would win etc.

the winner should get drunk (the losers pay the beer) and go for the belly flop contest :belly:

Completely agree, the winner should get shitfaced AND belly flop. So that could be the arranged time.

This wasn't part of the terms and conditions of the original bet :P clear it with the winner. Which in about 8 hours probably won't be me.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:02 pm

Phoenix wrote:
    gundiesalvo wrote:
    Mr.Kito wrote:(I suggest all participants show up at an arranged gig / time n' place and get the winner completely shitfaced in the course of half an hour haha). To keep it to a single winner, you may wanna consider it's the person who's wager is closest without the date passing. For example, the person who said the 11th would lose once the calendar hit November 12th and the person who said 13th would win etc.

This wasn't part of the terms and conditions of the original bet :P clear it with the winner. Which in about 8 hours probably won't be me.[/quote]

Actually considering they posted another crappy TBT post, I wouldn't hold my breath for an announcement today.
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:10 pm

gundiesalvo wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:
    This wasn't part of the terms and conditions of the original bet :P clear it with the winner. Which in about 8 hours probably won't be me.

Actually considering they posted another crappy TBT post, I wouldn't hold my breath for an announcement today.

... That's what I thought I said? That's how I meant it anyway. I don't know. I need more sleep.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:06 am

Phoenix wrote: I need more sleep.

Don't count on it when we're onbroad :party:
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:09 am

Mr.Kito wrote:
    Phoenix wrote: I need more sleep.

Don't count on it when we're onbroad :party:

Oh no way. But I'm doing Insanity until December and that just takes all of my energy.

ironhorse
    Petty Officer

by ironhorse » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:27 pm

Not making any bets here but how about 6 bands announced on the 66th day of the countdown? That's metal right?
    I know I know , baby steps.
    Revenge is a meal best served cold

BOLT THROWER FOR 2015
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:10 pm

Been away from the Forum for a few weeks and it's depressing that, with no announcements made lately, I can still enter this thing. :evil:

I'll take Nov. 25th.
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:24 am

Welcome back pellaz. Good luck. I guess I can't play the game. Since I've not been added to the list.

Signed,

Rudolf
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:55 am

Luckly we'll have an announcement today or tomorrow and i'll win the beers :givebeer:
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:37 am

Mr.Kito wrote:Luckly we'll have an announcement today or tomorrow and i'll win the beers :givebeer:

Friday announcement, Friday. :givebeer:
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:53 am

If it means the effective silence is broken, I will happily buy the winner a beer.

Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:39 am

Speedy wrote:19.11. - Mr.Kito - OUT

:cry:
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:59 am

Mr.Kito wrote:
    Speedy wrote:19.11. - Mr.Kito - OUT

:cry:

And now I'm out too :cry: Oh well, cheers to whoever wins! :3drunks:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Rosenkreutz
    Wiper

by Rosenkreutz » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:54 pm

Ok let's try this.
    I'm gonna go with 11.12. Even though I hope I'm wrong and it's sooner.
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:52 pm

Y'all should totally root for me. Since I don't drink*, it'd be less expensive; I'm a cheap date. :lol: :lol: :lol:

-----
    * much, anyway :twisted:
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:19 pm

Rosenkreutz wrote:Ok let's try this.

usually at this state of guessing the game is closed as almost half the players are already out, and it isn't fair to them. I know you're new to the forum and it doesn't matter to me if everyone else is okay with your guess ........ after all it's just for fun.

what do the rest of you say in or out ? I'll say in because I don't care :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:46 am

I say everyone pays beers to the winner..

And Andy pays beers for the rest.. it's his fault no one won so far... :belly:
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:28 am

DragonLordJones wrote:
    Rosenkreutz wrote:Ok let's try this.

what do the rest of you say in or out ? I'll say in because I don't care :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:

I'm fine with in. I've lost already anyway, so I doesn't really matter who gets the beer. :party:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:57 am

Spoiler Alert!!!!

There will be no winners!
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - It has been a blast and I will miss everyone but it is a big NOPE for me!
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:27 am

What difference does it make?
    You most likely will only get a beer or maybe two if you win anyways.
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:43 am

i'm going for the double
    i'll buy the winner 2 beers if i don't win now

next announcement will be............ SOON!
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:45 am

Dutchguy-Tim wrote:i'm going for the double

That's cheating, we all know that in UMC's dictionary the word "SOON" covers an excessively wide range of time :D
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:47 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    Dutchguy-Tim wrote:i'm going for the double

That's cheating, we all know that in UMC's dictionary the word "SOON" covers an excessively wide range of time :D

It covers time itself :lol:
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:11 pm

Well there ya go. Good job Pellaz
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:15 pm

Pellaz wrote:Been away from the Forum for a few weeks and it's depressing that, with no announcements made lately, I can still enter this thing. :evil:

I'll take Nov. 25th.
    Winner ! :givebeer:
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:33 pm

I don't even care I lost the bet, to a band that was accidentally leaked as coming, I'm just glad we have another announcement. Owe you a beer Pellaz :3drunks:

• klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:09 pm

Of course the guy that claims he doesn't drink (much) wins :lol:
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:37 pm

Lol, so aparently UMC is very generous on their little riddles game, and gave us a whole month to try and guess that Venom was the band they were scouting in Newcastle, even though it was mentioned numerous times.
    I agree that I owe Pellaz a beer, but I still don't consider this a proper announcement (maybe half an announcement, since half of it was given to us a month ago).
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:43 pm

gundiesalvo wrote:Lol, so aparently UMC is very generous on their little riddles game, and gave us a whole month to try and guess that Venom was the band they were scouting in Newcastle, even though it was mentioned numerous times.
    I agree that I owe Pellaz a beer, but I still don't consider this a proper announcement (maybe half an announcement, since half of it was given to us a month ago).

Confirmation of a previously speculated possible band lol.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:41 am

gundiesalvo wrote:I agree that I owe Pellaz a beer, but I still don't consider this a proper announcement (maybe half an announcement, since half of it was given to us a month ago).

Gotta say, it IS a pretty weak announcement (as announcements go, anyway; I'll probably check out at least one of Venom's sets), so in "honor" of that, y'all can get me really weak beers...in the form of Diet Cokes. :lol:
    2020 Wishlist: