Post Reply 26 posts Page 1 of 1
Ochoa rio
  • Metallia
    Wiper

Ochoa rio

by Metallia » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:38 pm

Just heard bad things about this port. Hopefully they are wrong as I am really looking forward to a awesome beach to swim and crank some tunes.
    :viking: :viking:
    Metal is Life
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Ochoa rio

by acidbasement » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:59 pm

The interwebs say there are good beaches a few miles out of town, and several decent tour packages if that's your thing. Ocho Rios itself appears to be a small town, pretty low key, full of pushy merchants and a few good restaurants and bars.
    2020 Wishlist: Boat, friends, bands, karaoke, hot, Sorrentos, Windjammer, coffee, Satan, love, alcohol.
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:06 am

Not 100% sure about the beach, it looks like a small bay with many boats so the water may not be as pristine as in other beaches around the island. I'm trying to find out about public transportation and neighboring beaches, maybe within half an hour to an hour away. Also looking for info on Kingston, for what I've read, bus takes a couple of hours to get there, which is a bit long, but then again, Bob Marley's house may be worth a visit. Or I may just end up dropping by the local market (plenty of warning about hustlers and would-be tour guides everywhere I've been reading) and then grabbing a cold one by the beach or some local cuisine.

Anywho, plenty of possibilities for what I've seen.
    70000 Tons 2015 Cabin 2604
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Wishlist:to-be-filled-in-later
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:20 am

I have a feeling I'll end up doing the same as this year and using the stop as a sleep/lazy day.

...hopefully Calvin decides to get OFF the boat this time :lol:
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:12 am

klons wrote:I have a feeling I'll end up doing the same as this year and using the stop as a sleep/lazy day.

...hopefully Calvin decides to get OFF the boat this time :lol:

Not even Calvin knows what Calvin is going to do. :lol:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:06 am

My heterosexual life partner and I decided to use that day to visit the onbroad spa and get neck massages. By then we'll probably both have whiplash from headbanging so hard, seems like a good time to recoup for the next day.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:17 am

Mystic Mountain sounds fun but it's too expensive. Dunn's River Falls would be nice if it wasn't packed with people (from the pictures I've seen. Then this:
    acidbasement wrote:Ocho Rios itself appears to be a small town, pretty low key, full of pushy merchants and a few good restaurants and bars.

Can't stand pushy merchants. It's why I hated Nassau and that may keep me from getting off the boat this time.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:30 am

Phoenix wrote:My heterosexual life partner

This must be one of the weirdest ways of saying "boyfriend" I've ever heard :D
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:09 pm

bodomdragon wrote:

INCORRECT! SHE is my best friend. It just became a joke that we're so close we're basically dating. So we made it official. We have no romantic feelings for each other whatsoever... hence, heterosexual life partner in a poly-amorous relationship.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:29 pm

mooyagi wrote:Mystic Mountain sounds fun but it's too expensive. Dunn's River Falls would be nice if it wasn't packed with people (from the pictures I've seen. Then this:
    acidbasement wrote:Ocho Rios itself appears to be a small town, pretty low key, full of pushy merchants and a few good restaurants and bars.

Can't stand pushy merchants. It's why I hated Nassau and that may keep me from getting off the boat this time.

In our 5 cruises I think we only got off the boat twice.
    might have too get off again this time around :wank: :mrgreen: :oops:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:44 pm

Azazel101 wrote:In our 5 cruises I think we only got off the boat twice.

3 times Cozysmell, Nausea, and Grand Turk ....... :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:30 am

Phoenix wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:

INCORRECT! SHE is my best friend. It just became a joke that we're so close we're basically dating. So we made it official. We have no romantic feelings for each other whatsoever... hence, heterosexual life partner in a poly-amorous relationship.

Damn, my apologies!! :D
    Wishlist:
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:20 am

mooyagi wrote:Dunn's River Falls would be nice if it wasn't packed with people (from the pictures I've seen.

I looks like we'll be the only ship in port on the 24th, so that should help with the crowd. Don't know how many non-cruise tourists they attract though.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:30 am

Speedy wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Dunn's River Falls would be nice if it wasn't packed with people (from the pictures I've seen.

I looks like we'll be the only ship in port on the 24th, so that should help with the crowd. Don't know how many non-cruise tourists they attract though.

I have the feeling that this port is very similar to Costa Maya in these terms, that is, a 100% cruise-oriented, touristic port. So if we're the only cruise getting there that day, I'm quite sure we'll be pretty alone.
    Wishlist:

gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:12 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    Speedy wrote:

I have the feeling that this port is very similar to Costa Maya in these terms, that is, a 100% cruise-oriented, touristic port. So if we're the only cruise getting there that day, I'm quite sure we'll be pretty alone.

Seems that way to me too. If ours is the only cruise then we should be the only crew there.
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:55 pm

Speedy wrote:

That would be nice.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:58 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:
    Azazel101 wrote:In our 5 cruises I think we only got off the boat twice.

3 times Cozysmell, Nausea, and Grand Turk ....... :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:

other than the Turk, they where easy to forget
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:14 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:3 times Cozysmell, Nausea, and Grand Turd ....... :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:

Fixed. :D

I actually really love Grand Turk (been there three times), but they had a septic/sewage issue near the cruise terminal about two years ago (smelled like, yep, turds) and cruise lines stopped going there until they got it fixed...which they did after a few months.
    Still, for a while it was nicknamed "Grand Turd" on the major cruise forums. :lol:
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

Re: Ocho Rios

by gundiesalvo » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:32 pm

Speaking of fixing things, can a mod change the thread name to Ocho Rios? My OCD is making my eye twitch every time I come into this thread.
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    RootOfAllEvil
    Crewman

by RootOfAllEvil » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:36 pm

bodomdragon wrote:I have the feeling that this port is very similar to Costa Maya in these terms, that is, a 100% cruise-oriented, touristic port. So if we're the only cruise getting there that day, I'm quite sure we'll be pretty alone.

Yeah, all alone exept for the aforementioned "pushy merchants" (which I hate with all my heart).
    With only one cruise ship in port and half the crew staying abroad, probably we can each get our personal pushy merchant?
    :evil:

In my opinion, Costa Maya sucked big time.
    My pals and I went back to the ship after a short 15 min lookaround.
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:32 pm

We found a resort on Costa Maya for $55 per person for the whole time we were there...food, drink, swimming, kayaking all included. Maybe there is something similar in Ocho Rios. I'm gonna do some research since we had an amazing time.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:16 pm

RootOfAllEvil wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:I have the feeling that this port is very similar to Costa Maya in these terms, that is, a 100% cruise-oriented, touristic port. So if we're the only cruise getting there that day, I'm quite sure we'll be pretty alone.

Yeah, all alone exept for the aforementioned "pushy merchants" (which I hate with all my heart).
    With only one cruise ship in port and half the crew staying abroad, probably we can each get our personal pushy merchant?
    :evil:

In my opinion, Costa Maya sucked big time.
    My pals and I went back to the ship after a short 15 min lookaround.

The Costa Maya port sucked but I quite liked the beach area in Mahahual. It had no merchants and a nice quiet bar with beer and tacos overlooking the beach.
    RootOfAllEvil
    Crewman

by RootOfAllEvil » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:07 am

mooyagi wrote:The Costa Maya port sucked but I quite liked the beach area in Mahahual. It had no merchants and a nice quiet bar with beer and tacos overlooking the beach.

Probably we gave up too soon (and didn't do enough research beforehand).
    But when overlooking the scene of misery with flying merchants, el cheapo stuff in souvenir shops and bars that screamed "We'll rip you off", we decided that the pool on the ship was a nice alternative.
    I guess, I'm a little allergic to "tourist traps" like that.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:21 am

RootOfAllEvil wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:The Costa Maya port sucked but I quite liked the beach area in Mahahual. It had no merchants and a nice quiet bar with beer and tacos overlooking the beach.

Probably we gave up too soon (and didn't do enough research beforehand).
    But when overlooking the scene of misery with flying merchants, el cheapo stuff in souvenir shops and bars that screamed "We'll rip you off", we decided that the pool on the ship was a nice alternative.
    I guess, I'm a little allergic to "tourist traps" like that.

you just gotta make your own fun... Ecliptica and I went out and raced golf carts with Nekrogoblikon out on the bumpy back roads, and great fun was had
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:22 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:Ecliptica and I went out and raced golf carts with Nekrogoblikon out on the bumpy back roads, and great fun was had

Raced?? Those things were slow as hell, and the brakes wouldn't work at all :D
    Wishlist:

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:28 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:Ecliptica and I went out and raced golf carts with Nekrogoblikon out on the bumpy back roads, and great fun was had

Raced?? Those things were slow as hell, and the brakes wouldn't work at all :D

There were obstacles, road conditions, and other traffic... It was a great time, I assure you
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
Post Reply 26 posts Page 1 of 1