Post Reply 21 posts Page 1 of 1
Glass half full moment...
    Shelton
    Crewman

Glass half full moment...

by Shelton » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:01 am

At this rate, there will be an announcement per day. How's that for a Christmas Treat? :viking:
    Wishlist - Sabaton, Turisas, Tyr, Within Temptation
    2015 - Cabin #7234
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: Glass half full moment...

by cowboy71 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:13 am

Yeah wishful thinking - in reality what we'll get is a handful of two or three bands at a time announcements, then the bulk of the lineup in the few days prior to the cruise :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm-/-70K
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:25 am

cowboy71 wrote:Yeah wishful thinking - in reality what we'll get is a handful of two or three bands at a time announcements, then the bulk of the lineup in the few days prior to the cruise :P

Just like last year... and we believed him when he said that things would be different.. :lol:

well... only one thing to do now:

:party:
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:48 am

cowboy71 wrote:Yeah wishful thinking - in reality what we'll get is a handful of two or three bands at a time announcements, then the bulk of the lineup in the few days prior to the cruise :P
    I agree with you. 4 or 5 bands around the 24th (gamma ray, rhapsody of fire, melechesh, voivod and samael), 10bands in january, the rest the last week, including 3 bands 1 or 2 days before the cruise, with 50% of them being unknown to most of the cruisers (cf. Nekrogoblikon).
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:57 am

Aah, the classic "the boat is half empty" vs "the boat is twice the size it needs to be" analogy.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:03 am

Glass really full moment: The lineup is already amazing so far. More of my favorites will only make it better and more filler bands will give me more time for other things.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240

2020 Wishlist: Arafel-/-Arcturus-/-Borknagar-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-Equilibrium-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Glittertind-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Kampfar-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Moonsorrow-/-Necrophagist-/-Norther-/-Otyg-/-Savatage-/-Skyforger-/-Solstafir-/-Testament-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Vintersorg-/-Waylander
    Tono_Fyr
    Crewman

by Tono_Fyr » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:29 am

Memnoch wrote:Aah, the classic "the boat is half empty" vs "the boat is twice the size it needs to be" analogy.

He has a point here, if the boat weren't nearly twice the size that it has been every year previous to this one, we would have an almost complete announcement of the bands playing.

Jotunheimr wrote:Glass really full moment: The lineup is already amazing so far. More of my favorites will only make it better and more filler bands will give me more time for other things.

Also, yes.
    Wishlist:
    --Æther_Realm--Alarum--Amon_Amarth--Arcturus--Arjen_Luccassen--Atheist--Battlecross--Blind_Guardian--Borknagar--Candlemass--Cynic--Demons_&_Wizards--Devin_Townsend--DOLL$BOXX--Dread_Crew_of_Oddwood--Dysrhythmia--Ensiferum--Freak_Kitchen--Gamma_Ray--Glittertind--Gloryhammer--Goatwhore--Gojira--Gordian_Knot--Green_Carnation--Holy_Grail--Iced_Earth--Ihsahn--Katatonia--Leprous--Machinae_Supremacy--Ne_Obliviscaris--Nightingale--Nile--Opeth--Pain_Of_Salvation--Raintime--Riverside--Sigh--Skeletonwitch--Steel_Panther--Symphony_X--Tengger_Cavalry--Thank_You_Scientist--Three--Turisas--Tyr--Unleash_The_Archers--Winds--Wintersun--Words_of_Farewell--Zimmer's_Hole--

2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:18 am

Everybody has their right too their own thought but non of us really know what is going in behind this magic!
    Their would not be so many repeat cruisers if it was not Great!
    Their would not be a bigger ship if this shit did not work!!!
    do not get me wrong, I would like more announcements sooner but we keep booking, Right?

How about,
    See you all in 45 days !!!! :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:19 am

Azazel101 wrote:Their would not be so many repeat cruisers if it was not Great!
    Their would not be a bigger ship if this shit did not work!!!

:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
    Shelton
    Crewman

by Shelton » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:19 pm

Azazel101 wrote:How about,
    See you all in 45 days !!!! :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred:

:cheers: :beerbang:
    Jotunheimr wrote:Glass really full moment: The lineup is already amazing so far. More of my favorites will only make it better and more filler bands will give me more time for other things.

Well said
    Wishlist - Sabaton, Turisas, Tyr, Within Temptation
    2015 - Cabin #7234
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:35 pm

Loving the positivity in this thread haha :bangers:

Every year we worry that the rest of the lineup will be fillers and they wind up being good. If you like the lineup so far you'll like the rest. This year I'm HOPING there will be more fillers so I got time to chill with all you beautiful people. Last year I feel like I hardly actually hung out with anyone. See you guys at the beach in like 40 something days!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    mgrock
    Petty Officer

by mgrock » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:03 pm

Half full? Yes. I´m quite happy with the current set up. Probably SODOM and VADER being the next announcements. :viking:
    In Andy we trust. :bitch:
    2012 survivor in 4010
    2013 survivor in 4010
    2014 survivor in 4010
    2015 survivor in 9242
    2016 survivor in 9242
    2017 survivor in 9242
    2018 booked in 7252
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:07 pm

Yes you're right ! Please more FILLER bands ! And please anounce them just when we are all on boat ! We don't care !
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:08 pm

I agree, I'm already happy with more than half of the announced bands, which is enough for me to know I'll enjoy the shows. Anything else that comes only means it'll be better, either because I'll have more shows to go, or more time to hang out :D :bangers:
    70000 Tons 2015 Cabin 2604
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Wishlist:to-be-filled-in-later
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:33 pm

Stained Class wrote:Loving the positivity in this thread haha :bangers:

Every year we worry that the rest of the lineup will be fillers and they wind up being good. If you like the lineup so far you'll like the rest. This year I'm HOPING there will be more fillers so I got time to chill with all you beautiful people. Last year I feel like I hardly actually hung out with anyone. See you guys at the beach in like 40 something days!

You may have missed chilling out a bit when you were legally dead on a floor somewhere
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:18 pm

So far this cruise is 90% filler for me, plenty of time to do other things.. :headbanger:
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:32 pm

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:4 or 5 bands around the 24th (gamma ray, rhapsody of fire, melechesh, voivod and samael)

Where did you hear about Rhapsody?
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240

2020 Wishlist: Arafel-/-Arcturus-/-Borknagar-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-Equilibrium-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Glittertind-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Kampfar-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Moonsorrow-/-Necrophagist-/-Norther-/-Otyg-/-Savatage-/-Skyforger-/-Solstafir-/-Testament-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Vintersorg-/-Waylander
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:03 pm

Samael again?! Damn, I should be on the forums more.

I just want to know the rest now so I can cross off bands (plan sit down dinner time).

Either way I look forward to a big hug and a free drink from lollipop man! :party: and seeing everyone else too!
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:18 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:So far this cruise is 90% filler for me, plenty of time to do other things..

Same for me. But I'm hoping the second half of the lineup isn't as bad as the first.

So the glass is now half filled with tonic, and we're waiting for the gin. Fingers crossed there's some Tanqueray for us. :party:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:20 am

alex_canada wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Loving the positivity in this thread haha :bangers:

You may have missed chilling out a bit when you were legally dead on a floor somewhere

Yeah you might be right about that. I should try to not die this year.
    biertroll wrote:Samael again?! Damn, I should be on the forums more.

I just want to know the rest now so I can cross off bands (plan sit down dinner time).

Either way I look forward to a big hug and a free drink from lollipop man! :party: and seeing everyone else too!
    ;-) I haven't forgotten either!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:25 am

mgrock wrote:Half full? Yes. I´m quite happy with the current set up. Probably SODOM and VADER being the next announcements. :viking:
    In Andy we trust. :bitch:

Sodom are ruled out as Unkle Yom have a show during the cruise. Sorry
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
Post Reply 21 posts Page 1 of 1