Post Reply 15 posts Page 1 of 1
Unavailable amenities
    Moonstaff
    Wiper

Unavailable amenities

by Moonstaff » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:34 am

I was just wondering what (if any) ammenities listed here: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/class/ship/home.do?shipCode=LB will NOT be available during the 70,000 Tons cruise. Some of them are obviously not going to be a part of it, but others I'm uncertain. Can anyone enlighten me?
    mooyagi
    Captain

Re: Unavailable amenities

by mooyagi » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:14 pm

Any of the kids and family section, the ice skating rink will be converted into a stage as will the pool area on Deck 11. Not sure exactly what the layout will be on the pool deck, though. No Saturday Night Fever shows but if you want to show up to any band's set and get your disco on, feel free. Everything else should be available.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    hornile
    Oiler

by hornile » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:07 am

No kids and family stuff? Imagine Kung-Fu-Panda or Shrek on the Pool Stage... :shred:
    70k 2013 survivor
    (cabin 6040)

70k 2015 survivor
    (cabin 7275)

70k 2016 survivor
    (cabin 9284)

70k 2019 ....hope to survive
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:04 am

VitalitySM Spa with extensive treatment menu including medi-spa treatments and acupuncture

Is this actually available? Never found the time to check last time.
    Wishlist:
    ALLEGAEON--Amaranthe--Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Epica--Fleshgod-Apocalypse--Fractal.Gates--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--HELLOWEEN.REUNION--In.Vain--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--MOONSORROW--MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST--NE.OBLIVISCARIS--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--Onslaught--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Power.Quest--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--Therion--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Witherscape

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:56 am

i'm pretty sure you won't find some of the seats in the theatre :roll:
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:15 am

bodomdragon wrote:VitalitySM Spa with extensive treatment menu including medi-spa treatments and acupuncture

it is available i know of a few crusiers who go for neck massages i debated it myself then realized it was the only times i had to sleep/eat between shows
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:17 am

Look at the deck plans at the 70k website, if it's listed there it's (probably) available. They have removed a few things compared to the regular RC deck plans.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Shelton
    Crewman

by Shelton » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:59 am

CaptOblivious wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:VitalitySM Spa with extensive treatment menu including medi-spa treatments and acupuncture

it is available i know of a few crusiers who go for neck massages i debated it myself then realized it was the only times i had to sleep/eat between shows

neck massages seems like a valuable commodity with this much head banging
    Wishlist - Sabaton, Turisas, Tyr, Within Temptation
    2015 - Cabin #7234
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:18 am

CaptOblivious wrote:

I've made time for a massage on each of the four cruises I've been on. Well worth it! Usually early Thursday morning...
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    CountArioch
    Petty Officer

by CountArioch » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:10 am

I'm hoping that the mini golf course and the surf simulator will be up and running, because I intend to check out both.

I'll pass on the massage, people I don't know real well rubbing on me kind of weirds me out...
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:21 pm

Yeah, I'm looking forward to a few rounds of mini golf on the ship.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:33 pm

CountArioch wrote:I'm hoping that the mini golf course and the surf simulator will be up and running, because I intend to check out both.

I'll pass on the massage, people I don't know real well rubbing on me kind of weirds me out...

Andy has talked up the mini golf and surf simulator in interviews, so pretty sure they will both be available.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    manamachine
    Crewman

by manamachine » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:20 pm

Do things like massages have separate fees? What's included in the ticket price, other than *most* food?
    Wishlist:
    All the power/symphonic/thrash.
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:56 am

manamachine wrote:Do things like massages have separate fees? What's included in the ticket price, other than *most* food?

most foods will cover the non franchise restaurants so Johnny Rockets will have a $5 or $10 cover fee then its all you can eat once inside(not sure about the pub or sushi). booze, pop (soda for you backwards people) spa services, day care, excursions and fancy coffee shops all are pay per service/item. if you are a pop drinker like myself you can offset a huge cost by spending $30 as soon as you get on the ship and getting the pop package (kiosk is usually right inside the entrance to the ship)
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
  • erik13
    Oiler

by erik13 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:06 pm