Post Reply 16 posts Page 1 of 1
Teutonic 4 a possibility !
    Jakethetankdewing
    Oiler

Teutonic 4 a possibility !

by Jakethetankdewing » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:46 am

With destruction on the cruise could we see the Teutonic 4 on the cruise I hope so ! :shred: :shred: :shred:
    Wishlist: AmonAmarth Bolt Thrower-Running Wild-TankardGloryhammer Demons&Wizards-Edguy-SabatonDarkMoor -Carcass Iced Earth-NuclearAssault-Overkill-Helloween-Tyr-Vader-MorbidAngel- Kreator-DreamEvil Fairyland
    2015Survivor
    2016 Survivor
    2017Cabin9524
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Teutonic 4 a possibility !

by Azazel101 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:50 am

Jakethetankdewing wrote:With destruction on the cruise could we see the Teutonic 4 on the cruise I hope so ! :shred: :shred: :shred:

Negative - Sodom is out
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:56 am

Every time I read "teutonic", Accept cross my mind. It would be so amazing to have them onbroad.
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
    Jakethetankdewing
    Oiler

by Jakethetankdewing » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:56 am

Damn really bummer
    Wishlist: AmonAmarth Bolt Thrower-Running Wild-TankardGloryhammer Demons&Wizards-Edguy-SabatonDarkMoor -Carcass Iced Earth-NuclearAssault-Overkill-Helloween-Tyr-Vader-MorbidAngel- Kreator-DreamEvil Fairyland
    2015Survivor
    2016 Survivor
    2017Cabin9524
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:05 am

I think Tankard is ruled out too.
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019, 2020- :(
    2021- SET SAIL!
    RIP Andre Matos
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:09 am

bodomdragon wrote:Every time I read "teutonic", Accept cross my mind. It would be so amazing to have them onbroad.

Been a lot of request's for Accept over the years.
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:24 am

Azazel101 wrote:
    Jakethetankdewing wrote:With destruction on the cruise could we see the Teutonic 4 on the cruise I hope so ! :shred: :shred: :shred:

Negative - Sodom is out

Tankard have also been ruled out for several months.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:35 am

Azazel101 wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:Every time I read "teutonic", Accept cross my mind. It would be so amazing to have them onbroad.

Been a lot of request's for Accept over the years.

I just saw that they've never been onbroad before.

And I also just remembered this:

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:I've spoken with two members, including the drummer ! They told me they don't like cruises ! I think some members want to do the cruise and some don't want !

All in all, I wouldn't be too optimistic about this.

The fact that every year we get more and more repeats makes me think that not MANY medium-to-big-names out there are willing to play on the cruise for whatever reason (money, not liking the idea, whatever). Accept looks like a very suitable band for the boat. I've they haven't been there before and a cruiser says some of them admitted not liking cruises, chances of seeing them onbroad are very small.
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:35 pm

Azazel101 wrote:

Negative - Sodom is out

I looked on their website and they have no conflicting tour dates. Why are they ruled out?
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2021: Not this time. Have fun!

Wishlist: Arkona-/-Borknagar-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Lumsk-/-Necrophagist-/-Otyg-/-Savatage-/-Skyforger-/-Solstafir-/-Testament-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Varg
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:06 pm

I can guarantee all you guys that we are NOT getting the Teutonic 4 this year. Perhaps the big three, but Tankard is most certainly out since they are playing in Spain during the cruise. Sorry guys, as much as I want this to happen, it's just not.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:33 am

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:I can guarantee all you guys that we are NOT getting the Teutonic 4 this year. Perhaps the big three, but Tankard is most certainly out since they are playing in Spain during the cruise. Sorry guys, as much as I want this to happen, it's just not.

I think Sodom is ruled out too.
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019, 2020- :(
    2021- SET SAIL!
    RIP Andre Matos
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:48 am

Jotunheimr wrote:
    Azazel101 wrote:

Negative - Sodom is out

I looked on their website and they have no conflicting tour dates. Why are they ruled out?

Unkle Tom has a show and with out Tom their is no point in having Sodom
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:31 am

Azazel101 wrote:
    Jotunheimr wrote:
    Azazel101 wrote:Negative - Sodom is out

Unkle Tom has a show and with out Tom their is no point in having Sodom

I was just checking his site and the Onkel Tom date is on the 31st. They might possibly be able to play onbroad and get Tom back to Germany with enough time to play his show.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2021: Not this time. Have fun!

Wishlist: Arkona-/-Borknagar-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Lumsk-/-Necrophagist-/-Otyg-/-Savatage-/-Skyforger-/-Solstafir-/-Testament-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Varg
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:00 am

The Teutonic 4 (KREATOR, SODOM, DESTRUCTION und TANKARD) will play at Summer-Breeze this year. :cheers:
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:45 pm

jodionline wrote:The Teutonic 4 (KREATOR, SODOM, DESTRUCTION und TANKARD) will play at Summer-Breeze this year. :cheers:

Yes, it was the Christmas present on the last day of their Advent calendar. So many nice bands lined up for SB again. I really have to go back there again someday. Can't do it this year, though. :cry:

I will happily take Kreator if we can have them (2 out of 4 ain't bad). I don't remember seeing them in the "ruled out" thread, though it's gotten quite long.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:24 pm

I'm a fan of all the Teutonic 4 (especially their early stuff), although the only one I saw live is Tankard back in... 1987 I think.
    On the Wacken Blu-ray 2012 or 2013, I thought Kreator had the best show of the set.
    Not so much in 2014, though.
    I don't see all 4 ever being on 70K however, that's just not the format.
    Agnostic.Front-/-Akercocke-/-Alien.Weaponry-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Anaal.Nathrakh-/-Animals.As.Leaders-/-Behemoth-/-Between.The.Buried.And.Me-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Star.Riders-/-Body.Count-/-Candiria-/-Combichrist-/-Dark.Angel-/-Death.DTA-/-Deicide-/-Dethklok-/-DRI-/-Entombed-/-Evile-/-Fear.Factory-/-Frog.Leap-/-Godflesh-/-Gojira-/-Green.Carnation-/-Gutalax-/-Hatebreed-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Jungle.Rot-/-KMFDM-/-Kvelertak-/-Lost.Society-/-Loudblast-/-Manowar-/-Melechesh-/-Memoriam-/-Mercyful.Fate-/-Ministry-/-M.O.D.-/-Morbid.Angel-/-Morgoth-/-Municipal.Waste-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Nails-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Protector-/-Rivers.Of.Nihil-/-Sacred.Reich-/-Saxon-/-Six.Feet.Under-/-Sleep-/-Stormtroopers.of.Beer-/-Suicidal.Tendencies-/-Tankard-/-Terrorizer-/-The.Crown-/-The.Great.Old.Ones-/-The.Zenith.Passage-/-Thin.Lizzy-/-Triptykon-/-Trust-/-Tsjuder-/-Twelve.Foot.Ninja-/-Twilight.Of.The.Gods-/-UFO-/-Upon.A.Burning.Body-/-Wrath-/-Xibalba-/-Zeal.&.Ardor
Post Reply 16 posts Page 1 of 1