Post Reply 22 posts Page 1 of 1
Brazilian Metal Bands
    munhoz
    Wiper

Brazilian Metal Bands

by munhoz » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:50 am

Some metal bands of my homeland could be in 70K 2015:

Shadowside (check out the album Inner Monster Out...)
    Angra
    Sepultura
    André Matos

I think they have a good material ... :shred:

I hope you enjoy the suggestions .... and they are on board in 2015 :shred:
    2015: first year on board!
    Therion, Theatre of Tragedy, Dark Tranquility, Blind Guardian, Tristania, Arch Enemy, Crucified Barbara, Leaves Eyes, Nightwish, Iced Earth, Shadowside, Black Sabbath, Lake of Tears, Primal Fear, ...
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

Re: Brazilian Metal Bands

by gundiesalvo » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:07 am

I'd love to have Angra onbroad!
    70000 Tons 2015 Cabin 2604
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Wishlist:to-be-filled-in-later
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:25 pm

I think all my favorite power metal bands are Brazilian these days:

Almah
    Angra
    Hibria
    Vandroya
    Soulspell

I wouldn't mind any of them being onbroad.
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:33 pm

Brazil has an awesome metal scene, but mostly unknown outside our borders.

Here's a few for you guys (not counting Angra and Sepultura) :death:

No Way
    Aneurose
    Almah (Edu Falaschi's band.. ex-Angra singer)
    Final Disaster
    HellArise
    Hazy
    Torture Squad
    Korzus
    Nervosa (would love to see them onbroad!! )
    Tuatha De Danann
    Tray Of Gift
    Hibria
    Seventh Seal
    Maldita
    Shadowside
    Instincted

And many more that I can't remember right now
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
    2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
    2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:38 pm

munhoz wrote:Some metal bands of my homeland could be in 70K 2015:

Shadowside (check out the album Inner Monster Out...)
    :shred:

With Mikael Stanne from Dark Tranquillity and Bjorn Strid from Soilwork :shred:
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:12 pm

KRISIUN, please :deathmetal:
    munhoz
    Wiper

by munhoz » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:16 pm

Ecliptica wrote:I think all my favorite power metal bands are Brazilian these days:

Almah
    Angra
    Hibria
    Vandroya
    Soulspell

I wouldn't mind any of them being onbroad.

Almah is rising... new songs, great musicians! A very interesting band!
    2015: first year on board!
    Therion, Theatre of Tragedy, Dark Tranquility, Blind Guardian, Tristania, Arch Enemy, Crucified Barbara, Leaves Eyes, Nightwish, Iced Earth, Shadowside, Black Sabbath, Lake of Tears, Primal Fear, ...
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:39 pm

I would love to see Vandroya one the ship.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    ironhorse
    Petty Officer

by ironhorse » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:45 pm

meshuggah wrote:KRISIUN, please :deathmetal:

Yep. That's what Im saying
    Revenge is a meal best served cold

BOLT THROWER FOR 2015
  • Nocturnalbunny
    Oiler

by Nocturnalbunny » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:16 pm

I kind of dig Nervosa, I would check them out if they were onboard.
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:12 am

metal4ever
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:08 pm

Angra is a great band, and I'm a big fan of Lione. These guys - well, not Fabio - have released one of the best Power Metal ever: Temple of Shadows
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:38 pm

Angra or Hibria would make me quite happy.

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
    surfslamdive
    Oiler

by surfslamdive » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:41 pm

Ratos de Porao would be great. Not really a "metal" band per se but would still be good!
    Dundee
    Crewman

by Dundee » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:41 pm

NOTURNALL: Their drummer is also the drummer of Primal Fear, so a part of the band is on board anyway.
    Besides that, two more unknown but great bands: HELLISH WAR and UGANGA
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:24 pm

surfslamdive wrote:Ratos de Porao would be great. Not really a "metal" band per se but would still be good!

This would Rock
    Would like to see them live
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:28 am

Hibria and Angra are both performing at ProgPower USA in 2015....but neither show is flagged as an exclusive or anything. They'll already have US work visas, so....... :)
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:25 am

Pellaz wrote:Hibria and Angra are both performing at ProgPower USA in 2015....but neither show is flagged as an exclusive or anything. They'll already have US work visas, so....... :)

Almah is performing in ProgPower 2015 too everyone should check their albums Motion and Unfold :shred:

And Angra could play Holy Land :deathhorns:
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:41 am

They will play holy land.

Um dos organizadores é brazuca....
    metal4ever
  • Buffalo Mike
    Wiper

by Buffalo Mike » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:32 pm

Hibria is a must, they are re releasing Defying the rules for the 10th anniversary, and are playing progpowerusa in 2015, booking them would be a wise PR move
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:05 pm

NERVOSA

I'm not holding out hope, but they are at least slated for MDF I believe.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:11 am

SaraMarie wrote:NERVOSA

THIS :deathhorns:
Post Reply 22 posts Page 1 of 1