Post Reply 149 posts
arrival thread
  • Thiago
    Oiler

Re: arrival thread

by Thiago » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:31 pm

PoOkie wrote:We're flying into Fort Lauderdale and heading straight to Miami on the 21st!
    Anyone going to be around the Miami airport area?

I'll arrive in Miami on the 21st, in the early hours (getting a late night flight from GRU tomorrow), and I'll stay in a hotel around the airport!
    Lordmarioh
    Oiler

by Lordmarioh » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:41 pm

What time, dude? I'm taking the 23h55 TAM plane from GRU tomorrow.
    carlynjason
    Petty Officer

by carlynjason » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:48 pm

Got reamed on our flight from Melbourne somiasae connection an all flights full. Be there tomorrow 6pm
    carlynjason
    Petty Officer

by carlynjason » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:48 pm

Got reamed on our flight from Melbourne somiasae connection an all flights full. Be there tomorrow 6pm
  • Thiago
    Oiler

by Thiago » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:55 pm

Lordmarioh wrote:What time, dude? I'm taking the 23h55 TAM plane from GRU tomorrow.

Hmmm, mine says 23:30, leaves tomorrow from GRU. Flight JJ8090... arrives 04:50 in MIA.
    Lordmarioh
    Oiler

by Lordmarioh » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:12 pm

Thiago wrote:
    Lordmarioh wrote:What time, dude? I'm taking the 23h55 TAM plane from GRU tomorrow.

Hmmm, mine says 23:30, leaves tomorrow from GRU. Flight JJ8090... arrives 04:50 in MIA.

I believe Mr. Kito is on the same flight as you.
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:45 pm

I'm in the departure lounge in Toronto. I think my flight arrives in Ft Lauderdale around 8:30.
    I'm wearing a Trollfest hoodie in case anyone is on the same flight. :bangers:
    motherfucker announce some bands #FORTHWITH and let us book
    ZarTh_Vader
    Wiper

by ZarTh_Vader » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:05 pm

I will be landing in Fort Lauderdale Wed 21st at 11am (staying at Renaissance Ft. Laud. Cruise Port Hotel). Where are those of you staying in Ft. Laud. partying that evening/day?

ZarTh Vader
    Last edited by ZarTh_Vader on Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:12 pm

I land at FLL tomorrow at 11am from Philadelphia. See you guys there..
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Saor-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Numenorean-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:35 pm

Fucking flight was screwed up by Air Canada. Staying in Toronto one more night. See y'all tomorrow.

ZarTh_Vader wrote:I will be landing in Fort Lauderdale Wed 21st at 11am (staying at Renaissance Ft. Laud. Cruise Port Hotel). Where are those of you staying in Ft. Laud. partying that evening/day?

ZarTh Vader

Riptide bar on Hollywood Beach in the afternoon. Brutal boat bash downtown Fort Lauderdale at night.
    motherfucker announce some bands #FORTHWITH and let us book
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:48 pm

Leaving Macclenny FL, our intermediate stop on the drive down, in the morning...should be at Quality Inn Cruiseport S. about 6 hours later. If everything works out, we'll be driving over to the Riptide and trying to find a parking place shortly thereafter (800 people!) :beerbang:
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
    Tono_Fyr
    Crewman

by Tono_Fyr » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:01 pm

My car's clean, my tank full, my bag packed. I can't wait to hit the road in the morning!

I'm going to stop at Boca Raton, maybe head on to Ft. Lauderdale later in the day, depending.
    Wishlist:
    --Æther_Realm--Alarum--Amon_Amarth--Arcturus--Arjen_Luccassen--Atheist--Battlecross--Blind_Guardian--Borknagar--Candlemass--Cynic--Demons_&_Wizards--Devin_Townsend--DOLL$BOXX--Dread_Crew_of_Oddwood--Dysrhythmia--Ensiferum--Freak_Kitchen--Gamma_Ray--Glittertind--Gloryhammer--Goatwhore--Gojira--Gordian_Knot--Green_Carnation--Holy_Grail--Iced_Earth--Ihsahn--Katatonia--Leprous--Machinae_Supremacy--Ne_Obliviscaris--Nightingale--Nile--Opeth--Pain_Of_Salvation--Raintime--Riverside--Sigh--Skeletonwitch--Steel_Panther--Symphony_X--Tengger_Cavalry--Thank_You_Scientist--Three--Turisas--Tyr--Unleash_The_Archers--Winds--Wintersun--Words_of_Farewell--Zimmer's_Hole--

mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:51 pm

I am arriving in Fort Lauderdale from Houston (Spirit) tomorrow (Wednesday) at 5:23 pm. I have a car reserved. If anyone is in need of a ride please PM me ASAP.
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - It has been a blast and I will miss everyone but it is a big NOPE for me!
  • AllisonC1978
    Oiler

by AllisonC1978 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:34 am

ZarTh_Vader wrote:I will be landing in Fort Lauderdale Wed 21st at 11am (staying at Renaissance Ft. Laud. Cruise Port Hotel). Where are those of you staying in Ft. Laud. partying that evening/day?

ZarTh Vader

I was planning to go to Rock and Roll Ribs...they are giving cruisers 20% off their meals with proof of booking
  • mushoomhead666
    Oiler

by mushoomhead666 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:44 am

well I am getting ready to leave from Chicago right now, flight leaves at 1010am should be in FLL by 340pm see you all there......

P.S if you are at FLL around that time and want to spilt a ride to Hollywood beach hostel post on here ill check this once my flight lands in Americas wang.
    2015 CABIN 6563
    2016 CABIN 7629
  • Jotunheimr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jotunheimr » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:13 am

Hanging out at the gate here in Reno, boarding in 30 minutes and taking a layover in Phoenix. Landing in Ft Lauderdale at 4 PM
    2020 Wishlist: Borknagar-/-Finntroll-/-Haggard-/-Kampfar-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Moonsorrow-/-Savatage-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Turisas
    ZarTh_Vader
    Wiper

by ZarTh_Vader » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:56 am

35,000 ft above Raleigh right now on my way to FLL from YUL.
    manamachine
    Crewman

by manamachine » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:37 am

Waiting to board at Montreal. Should be there in a few hours.
    Wishlist:
    All the power/symphonic/thrash.
    manamachine
    Crewman

by manamachine » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:47 am

There is definitely a band here at the airport. Three older guys with long hair.

Trying to post a bad, blurry photo, but the combination of sites and apps I have is making that difficult.
    Wishlist:
    All the power/symphonic/thrash.
    Tono_Fyr
    Crewman

by Tono_Fyr » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:26 pm

I'm on a quest, a quest for ships, sailing's how I get my kicks, I'm on a quest, a quest for boats, I'm mad for anything that floats, I'm on a quest to find a craft, a barge or bark or dingy or raft, I'm on a quest, a quest for ships, and now I need my fix!

God dammit I-95 is boring. Not much further, at least.
    Wishlist:
    --Æther_Realm--Alarum--Amon_Amarth--Arcturus--Arjen_Luccassen--Atheist--Battlecross--Blind_Guardian--Borknagar--Candlemass--Cynic--Demons_&_Wizards--Devin_Townsend--DOLL$BOXX--Dread_Crew_of_Oddwood--Dysrhythmia--Ensiferum--Freak_Kitchen--Gamma_Ray--Glittertind--Gloryhammer--Goatwhore--Gojira--Gordian_Knot--Green_Carnation--Holy_Grail--Iced_Earth--Ihsahn--Katatonia--Leprous--Machinae_Supremacy--Ne_Obliviscaris--Nightingale--Nile--Opeth--Pain_Of_Salvation--Raintime--Riverside--Sigh--Skeletonwitch--Steel_Panther--Symphony_X--Tengger_Cavalry--Thank_You_Scientist--Three--Turisas--Tyr--Unleash_The_Archers--Winds--Wintersun--Words_of_Farewell--Zimmer's_Hole--

• extremelyloudsound
    Wiper

by extremelyloudsound » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:04 pm

Anyone at Hollywood Historic want to split a cab tomorrow?
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:27 pm

Will be in lobby around 9/10 looking for random ppl to split cab fare
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    jeff_tentacles
    Oiler

by jeff_tentacles » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:31 pm

extremelyloudsound wrote:Anyone at Hollywood Historic want to split a cab tomorrow?

Yeah, we got a group of 3 at Hollywood Historic looking to get to the port around 1130, more the merrier. From what I saw on the Port Everglades website (http://www.porteverglades.net/cruising/transportation/), there may be shuttles going to the port from the hotel, which may be cheaper than a cab. Going to ask the front desk in the morning about it. Anyone else at the Hollywood historic look into this?
    2015 Survivor - 8256
    2016 ????
    WishList: Forbidden,Gojira,Goreguts,DeathspellOmega,PigDestroyer,KingParrot,UltraVomit,Cynic,Martyr,
    CarpathianForest,Krisiun,Ihsahn,SymphonyX,Macabre,Nile,Aborted,ElectroQuarterstaff,DreamTheater,
    KeepOfKalessin,OldMan'sChild,SpawnofPossession,Psycroptic,UliJonRoth,Hammerfall,AtTheGates,Opeth
    mpaled,Ghoul,Suffocation
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:01 am

Just spoke with front desk while printing running order and the shuttle vans are a flat rate of $30 to the port :headbanger:

• meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:30 am

Uber is WAY cheaper.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:48 am

meshuggah wrote:Uber is WAY cheaper.

Had I read that prior to our ride I'd have questioned if Uber could do better than $30 for 10 ppl but the price gradually increased as the morning progressed lol

$30 flat rate turned into $8/person x 5 ppl when I called the service then buddy filled the van to capacity and charged 10 of us $9 each with most ppl just throwing $10 at him so the flat rate of $30 turned into $100 :shock:

PoOkie
    Wiper

by PoOkie » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:24 pm

We get into Miami on the 2nd and are staying in Fort Lauderdale til the 11th.
    Any fellow kinksters/lifestylers kicking around?? :)
  • germanegyptiangirl
    Oiler

by germanegyptiangirl » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:33 am

My boyfriend and I should arrive at 7:03 pm in Fort Lauderdale on Feb. 2nd if all goes as planned. We fly from Saskatoon to Toronto then Toronto to Ottawa and then Ottawa to Fort Lauderdale. It was 100 dollars cheaper to fly to Ottawa...
  • Entir42
    Wiper

by Entir42 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:19 am

I will arrive at 2nd afternoon , to the Fort Lauderdale, so meet up for beer :pound:
Post Reply 149 posts