Post Reply 50 posts
Basketball anyone?
  • NuuX
    Ensign

Re: Basketball anyone?

by NuuX » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:25 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    NuuX wrote:If my memory serves me, the court on Majesty wasn't big enough for 5v5. Doubt it's any different on Liberty.

Majesty had only one basket and half court, we have a full court in the Liberty :)

I will have to RUN now?!?!?!?!
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:09 am

NuuX wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:
    NuuX wrote:If my memory serves me, the court on Majesty wasn't big enough for 5v5. Doubt it's any different on Liberty.

Majesty had only one basket and half court, we have a full court in the Liberty :)

I will have to RUN now?!?!?!?!

You won't be on my team so please don't.
    Wishlist:
    ALLEGAEON--Amaranthe--Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Epica--Fleshgod-Apocalypse--Fractal.Gates--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--HELLOWEEN.REUNION--In.Vain--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--MOONSORROW--MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST--NE.OBLIVISCARIS--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--Onslaught--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Power.Quest--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--Therion--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Witherscape

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor
  • big perken
    Crewman

by big perken » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:52 am

I'll play if anyone ends up needing someone else.
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:42 am

big perken wrote:I'll play if anyone ends up needing someone else.

Sure, everyone's welcome!
    Wishlist:
    ALLEGAEON--Amaranthe--Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Epica--Fleshgod-Apocalypse--Fractal.Gates--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--HELLOWEEN.REUNION--In.Vain--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--MOONSORROW--MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST--NE.OBLIVISCARIS--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--Onslaught--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Power.Quest--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--Therion--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Witherscape

Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:58 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    big perken wrote:I'll play if anyone ends up needing someone else.

Sure, everyone's welcome!

At some point i'll have to get out of the game, i don't want to smash my fellow mates from the opposite team with my superior basketball skills :lol:

yeah, you wish kito...
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
  • brunoredsox
    Crewman

by brunoredsox » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:53 am

So, guys, how are we gonna met up? Being a cruise noob I'm not sure if it'll be easy finding you, so when should we meet? In the bball court, I know, but what time?
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:05 am

brunoredsox wrote:So, guys, how are we gonna met up? Being a cruise noob I'm not sure if it'll be easy finding you, so when should we meet? In the bball court, I know, but what time?

I suggest we meet in the forum meetup. According to what time it is when we get there, and the time the concerts start, we can decide wether we want to play after the meetup or look for another time spot later/some other day.
    Wishlist:

• brunoredsox
    Crewman

by brunoredsox » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:07 am

Allright, sounds good. When is the forum meetup again? hahahaha (sorry about all the questions hahahaa)
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:11 am

brunoredsox wrote:Allright, sounds good. When is the forum meetup again? hahahaha (sorry about all the questions hahahaa)

Right after the muster drill in the basketball court.
    Wishlist:

• brunoredsox
    Crewman

by brunoredsox » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:13 am

noted! :beerwink: