Post Reply 51 posts
Beverage Packages on Liberty of the Seas
    DarthDavy
    Oiler

Beverage Packages on Liberty of the Seas

by DarthDavy » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:56 am

I found this: http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content ... ckages.pdf

Does anyone know if we can order these? Select or premium package looks very tempting. :belly:
    70K 2015 - Cabin #8593
    70K 2016 - Cabin #7691
    70K 2017 - Cabin #7691
    Speedy
    Ensign

Re: Beverage Packages on Liberty of the Seas

by Speedy » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:01 am

Only soda package has been available on previous 70k. We drink a LOT more than the average cruise guest, so the economics of offering the other packages don't really work out. :dreams: :givebeer: :gulp: :stagger: :chug: :3drunks: :heavydrink: :shots: :smash: :belly: :pound: :cheers: :party: :whisky: :bangers:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    DarthDavy
    Oiler

by DarthDavy » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:03 am

Speedy wrote:Only soda package has been available on previous 70k. We drink a LOT more than the average cruise guest, so the economics of offering the other packages don't really work out. :dreams: :givebeer: :gulp: :stagger: :chug: :3drunks: :heavydrink: :shots: :smash: :belly: :pound: :cheers: :party: :whisky: :bangers:

Damn :cry: :cry: :cry:
    70K 2015 - Cabin #8593
    70K 2016 - Cabin #7691
    70K 2017 - Cabin #7691
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:36 am

Yeah, I think I remember someone saying that during the first cruise, by the 2nd day they had already broken the record for most beer sold on any cruise for Royal Caribbean, and that they had to restock at the port. As much as I'd like one of those packages, and I mean even if they charged twice that price I'd still probably go for it, I don't think they'll make them available.
    70000 Tons 2015 Cabin 2604
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Wishlist:to-be-filled-in-later
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:48 am

yep
    i hope that that it in count that there will be more people abroad which means more need of beer!
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    dinki
    Petty Officer

by dinki » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:34 pm

what if i'm interested in one of those packages? for example i would like to do the soda-package? where can i buy it?
    Emperor-Mayhem-Midnight-Night Demon-Savage Master
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:40 pm

When you do the online check-in you will be given the option to select the soda package :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Shelton
    Crewman

by Shelton » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:05 pm

Dutchguy-Tim wrote:yep
    i hope that that it in count that there will be more people abroad which means more need of beer!

Bigger ship means more beer space!
    Wishlist - Sabaton, Turisas, Tyr, Within Temptation
    2015 - Cabin #7234
    dinki
    Petty Officer

by dinki » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:59 pm

cowboy71 wrote:When you do the online check-in you will be given the option to select the soda package :)

so i have to decide at the online-check-in and not direct at the cruise?
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:00 pm

dinki wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:When you do the online check-in you will be given the option to select the soda package :)

so i have to decide at the online-check-in and not direct at the cruise?

If I remember correctly, you can sign up at the port or even at the guest services desk on the ship. Not 100% on it though.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:07 pm

You can do it on the ship. They had a booth right near the guest service desk in the lobby & some in/near the dining rooms. This was only available the first day.

Last year, one of my cabin-mates & I pre-ordered it. They didn't provide the "Coke" sticker at check-in. We had to get it done from one of the booths. I had to have a copy of my receipt from the online order.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:56 pm

Just checked in.

The only alcohol package available was the wine package.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:25 pm

I got the Dreamworks character breakfast, can't wait to fuck up some pancakes with those penguins and Shrek! :headbanger:
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:34 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Just checked in.

The only alcohol package available was the wine package.

THERE'S A WINE PACKAGE?!

Now I REALLY wish this stupid thing would work.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:37 pm

Just did mine, but I can't set up my money stuff. I'm not sure how it works with my single ticket.

I'm not getting a wine package. I need BEER. Oh well, that's more than I expected for drink packages. I won't buy any, I don't think. Water goes best with beer.

Cool thing, I bought a quad and only have two roommates. I worried about it some, after booking and then seeing the room supposedly doesn't have a spot for a third person! One of my roommates is maybe (hey she had a crazy name, so I had to try and match it up with a nationality) from Uzbekistan. Pretty neat.

Will anyone do excursions, or are most people just hitting up Margaritaville? There was a plantation tour that looked kind of cool to me, but it's pricey and I doubt I'll be in the mood that day.

Razor Ramon wrote:I got the Dreamworks character breakfast, can't wait to fuck up some pancakes with those penguins and Shrek! :headbanger:

Good to see you're excited about something, at least. :beerbang:
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:40 pm

Well upon research, I wouldn't do the wine package. 165 USD for a bleh selection. I'll just buy what I feel like.

Though a water package sounds like a good idea... Fighting off hangovers sounds good to me.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:43 pm

SaraMarie wrote:I'm not getting a wine package. I need BEER.
    Good to see you're excited about something, at least. :beerbang:

Well, Hello there! :lol: :lol: :lol: :pound:

Been reading your posts for awhile--You are going to have an amazing time!!
    All this "bitching" really isn't.

We all know this vacation has changed our lives.
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:45 pm

Will consider the packages. The cooking one sounded okay until I read the one review of it :P PASS!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:00 am

Sgt. B wrote:[Soda package]
    Last year, one of my cabin-mates & I pre-ordered it. They didn't provide the "Coke" sticker at check-in. We had to get it done from one of the booths. I had to have a copy of my receipt from the online order.

Weird. When I ordered the soda package in advance from Royal in 2010 (different cruise, but on Majesty), my SeaPass card had a Coke 'ribbon' already printed on it, no sticker required. If they stopped doing that, it would be a service downgrade. :(
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • Skullhammer
    Oiler

by Skullhammer » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:35 am

Pellaz wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:[Soda package]

Weird. When I ordered the soda package in advance from Royal in 2010 (different cruise, but on Majesty), my SeaPass card had a Coke 'ribbon' already printed on it, no sticker required. If they stopped doing that, it would be a service downgrade. :(

If you take a closer look at the PDF (lower blue section): "When ordering a beverage selection onboard, you must present your SeaPass card bearing the package sticker to your server"

So there seems to be no need for a sticker. Maybe Sgt. B. didn't know about it and depended on a sticker as he was used to the years before (buying the package aboard).

The only thing I wonder: There is a souvenir cup along with the package. Where do I get this? Do I still have to wait in line like the others buying the package aboard or will it be on my stateroom when I arrive?
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:03 am

They give you the cup at the check in upon boarding. I got the soda package for my nephew for the 2013 cruise in advance, and he got his cup with his SeaPass card.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • Skullhammer
    Oiler

by Skullhammer » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:05 am

Memnoch wrote:They give you the cup at the check in upon boarding. I got the soda package for my nephew for the 2013 cruise in advance, and he got his cup with his SeaPass card.

Thanks
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:52 am

in 2012 my cup was waiting for me in my stateroom, last year I bought my soda package onbroad, so they gave me my cup... fyi the soda package was cheaper onbroad than if I'd bought it at check in last year...
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    SavaRon
    Crewman

by SavaRon » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:49 am

This will be our first 70000 tons. :shred: After looking at Royal Caribbeans website I found this below after a search.

Q: Are the all-inclusive beverage packages available on all sailings?

A: The all-inclusive beverage packages are sold onboard all ships, on all sailings 4 nights or longer. ( I know it should say onbroad!)

I know why it isn't available, but that is kind of shitty to eliminate it just for this cruise.

I also understand you are only allowed 15 drinks per day when you buy one on these packages. They cut you off after that. That would probably be enough, but you never know! :heavydrink:

Ron
  • Skullhammer
    Oiler

by Skullhammer » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:52 pm

SavaRon wrote: I know it should say onbroad!

Why da hell is everyone writing onbroad instead of onboard? :roll:
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:02 pm

Skullhammer wrote:

Just go with it.
    70000 Tons 2015 Cabin 2604
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Wishlist:to-be-filled-in-later
    DarthDavy
    Oiler

by DarthDavy » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:11 pm

It's actually quite ridiculous they don't offer us those packages. If they are limited to 15 drinks I don't see a problem. A regular festival day accounts to around 20 to 25 drinks a day for me, so I would even buy more. But with those prices I really have to limit my drinking on this cruise. This will be one of my most sober festivals ever.

I am still doubting about the wine package, because I'm Belgian, so the beer on the boat is pretty shit anyway for me. But the wines aren't really exciting either.

Actually it seems hard liquor is the way the go, it's actually the only way to go and it's cheapest too, which is very weird for a Belgian :)
    70K 2015 - Cabin #8593
    70K 2016 - Cabin #7691
    70K 2017 - Cabin #7691
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:36 pm

Skullhammer wrote:

70K tradition honouring broads :boobs:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:21 pm

Broad is a term used broadly on the broad.

Its use in modern history can be traced back to the dawn of the broads (well, November 2010 anyway!), when one of the original and best broads on the broads (deb!) used the term accidently.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=792&p=21188&hilit=broad#p21188

The man with the broadest head on the broads (KevinP) picked up on this amusing typographical anomaly, and the use has stuck through to the present day.

The skipper himself has oft used the term in jest when posting announcements on the broads too!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:36 pm

Memnoch wrote:They give you the cup at the check in upon boarding. I got the soda package for my nephew for the 2013 cruise in advance, and he got his cup with his SeaPass card.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the souvenir cup has a chip in it that activates the soda-fountain machine(s) onbroad, right? It's been a long 4.5 years since I last cruised on Royal, but in 2010 (right before the first 70K) that's how it worked. Kinda nifty. I think the soda machines were upgraded to FreeStyle Coke machines fleetwide, too.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:12 am

I believe so, yes.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:17 am

cowboy71 wrote:Broad is a term used broadly on the broad.

Its use in modern history can be traced back to the dawn of the broads (well, November 2010 anyway!), when one of the original and best broads on the broads (deb!) used the term accidently.

The man with the broadest head on the broads (KevinP) picked up on this amusing typographical anomaly, and the use has stuck through to the present day.

The skipper himself has oft used the term in jest when posting announcements on the broads too!

Best. Explanation. Ever.

Not JUST the Statsman!! He's Statsman Historian!!! :beerwink:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:57 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Broad is a term used broadly on the broad.

Best. Explanation. Ever.

Not JUST the Statsman!! He's Statsman Historian!!! :beerwink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: This needs to be the exact response every time the question is asked. Good work, Statsman!
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:39 pm

Are we allowed to order as many Cokes as we want with the soda package or do they limit how many we can order at one time? Some of my friends and I are planning on drinking some Jack and Cokes and having a few extra Cokes on hand would be helpful.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:56 pm

One at a time, but they sure as hell didn't limit the total amount for my nephew. He must've drunk gallons each day. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    dinki
    Petty Officer

by dinki » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:32 am

Jotunheimr wrote:Are we allowed to order as many Cokes as we want with the soda package or do they limit how many we can order at one time? Some of my friends and I are planning on drinking some Jack and Cokes and having a few extra Cokes on hand would be helpful.

Interesting question!

Am i only able to order sodas with this coke cup? and can i just order all over the ship? also at all the servants who will walk around?
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:40 am

You can order soda by the glass from all waiters. The soda fountains will only work with the cup.
    Wishlist:
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:25 am

Jotunheimr wrote:Are we allowed to order as many Cokes as we want with the soda package or do they limit how many we can order at one time? Some of my friends and I are planning on drinking some Jack and Cokes and having a few extra Cokes on hand would be helpful.

If you get the soda pass, you are given a special pimp cup that you use to refill your soda at a few coke machines throughout the boat. The coke machines were those awesome (pick your flavor combination) machines where you can get vanilla coke, or peach sprite or whatever you want.

There was a time limit on when you could refill your cup. I think it was 15 minutes. So when you refill your cup, you have to wait 15 minutes before you can fill it back up again. There was no total limit on the amount of refills you could have though.

I used to sneak my liquor on board and drink it with soda all week but I'm thinking against doing that this year. I just don't want to drink a lot of soda this time around. Instead, I think I'm going to go to the nice beer bar on broad and buy a 20 dollar bottle of Chimay, drink it quickly and that'll fuck me up for a while and then I can drink cheaper beers from there on out to keep the buzz going!

Happy buzzing! :belly: :smash: :shots: :chug:
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:26 pm

I checked on CruiseCritic and found out some really depressing news:

Liberty of the Seas does NOT have Freestyle Coke machines. :shock:

Worse...apparently it doesn't have any conventional soda machines either, meaning if you've purchased a soda package (like me) we'll have to go to a bartender to get every damned soda. It will still be free, but it's a lot more inconvenient. :evil:

It's enough to drive a man to drink! :twisted:
    2025 Wishlist:
    mindgrind
    Petty Officer

by mindgrind » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:37 pm

Just more shit we have to deal with come on already and just ice pick us to the forehead :shock:
    2024 - Deck mold 2
    2023 - Deck 10 cheap room 4 walls no window
    2020 - Deck 4
    2019 - Deck 2
    2018 - Deck 10
    2017 - Deck 7
    2016 -
    2015 - Deck 9
    2014 - Deck 4
    2013 - Deck 3
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 6