Post Reply 31 posts Page 1 of 1
How many times a day are we checking for bands?
    carlynjason
    Petty Officer

How many times a day are we checking for bands?

by carlynjason » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:11 pm

Hi all,
    Curious to know how many of us check for bands and how often at this late stage, if we get some decent info it will give Dallas something else to do next year also. :) :givebeer:
    carlynjason
    Petty Officer

Re: How many times a day are we checking for bands?

by carlynjason » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:12 pm

Sadly once an hour during all waking hours for me.
    liser
    Petty Officer

by liser » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:21 pm

Yeah, once an hour sounds about right. Possibly more if I'm looking for an excuse not to do work. Like right now.
    Alestorm/Amon-Amarth/Arch-Enemy/Amorphis/Arkona/Blind-Guardian/Cancer-Bats/Cattle-Decapitation/Dimmu-Borgir/Dragonforce/Eluveitie/Ensiferum/Equilibriumor/Fear-Factory/Finntroll/Gormathon/Hypocrisy/In-Extremo/Insomnium/Iron-Reagan/Korpiklaani/Kreator/Manowar/Mayan/Melechesh/Nashville-Pussy/Ne-Obliviscaris/Nekrogoblikon/Nightwish/Powerwolf/Rotting-Christ/Sabaton/Septicflesh/Soulfly/Stam1na/Suicidal-Tendencies/Tau-Cross/Triptykon/Turmion-Katilot/Wintersun
    MikeB
    Petty Officer

by MikeB » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:22 pm

I just wait to have the facebook notification when the 70K's page post something.
    2015: Cabin 9527
    2016: Cabin 9219
    2017: Cabin 9675
    2018: Cabin 8215
    2019: Cabin 7449
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:25 pm

Every twenty minutes in the daytime, every hour in the evening.
    Brothers.of.Metal-/-Vintersorg-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Powerwolf-/-Finntroll-/-Eisbrecher-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Teräsbetoni-/-Avantasia-/-Edguy-/-Grai-/-Astral.Doors-/-Nodfyr-/-Scarab-/-Mono.Inc.-/-Kontrust-/-Heathen.Foray-/-The.Dread.Crew.Of.Oddwood-/-Turisas-/-Deathstars
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:27 pm

liser wrote:Yeah, once an hour sounds about right. Possibly more if I'm looking for an excuse not to do work. Like right now.

This.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Gonna take a lot to get me back next year.
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:30 pm

I work with a 70k tab opened and refresh all the time :lol:
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:36 pm

Mr.Kito wrote:I work with a 70k tab opened and refresh all the time :lol:
    Same here !
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:44 pm

Facebook notices are one way ,Twitter notification used to be great.At one time 70k would only tweet band announcements,but now they tweet all those annoying non-announcements.However Twitter is still better than Facebook on getting these.
    My wishlist 2019 A band just one band before Christmas!
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:00 pm

There are certain periods of the day when announcements are far more likely to happen, during those periods I check every five or ten minutes.

In total there have been 41 band announcements for 2015 (due to some multiple announcements).

The most common periods of time when announcements have fallen so far:

4.18am-6.08am - 10 announcements
    7.07am-9.06am - 12 announcements
    11.14am-12.43pm - 8 announcements

So we have 30 occuring within those blocks of time, and 11 in the rest.

Note that those are my local time - in Vancouver time where UMC is located they equate to:
    10.18am-12.08pm
    01.07pm-03.06pm
    05.14pm-06.43pm
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:26 pm

Thanks Statsman! What I'm hearing is that I should check after I get home from work, which is always right at 1844 Vancouver time :3
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:49 pm

acidbasement wrote:Every twenty minutes in the daytime, every hour in the evening.

This when I am not at work and then the forum is one of my tabs when I am at work.
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:51 pm

I have been spending pretty much 6-8 hrs a day checking for bands, checking posts here, posts on FB and trying to listen to bands I'm not so familiar with. I'm driving my gf crazy :D
    70000 Tons 2015 Cabin 2604
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Wishlist:to-be-filled-in-later
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:06 pm

Phoenix wrote:Thanks Statsman! What I'm hearing is that I should check after I get home from work, which is always right at 1844 Vancouver time :3

Good plan :)

Outside the above times when I check almost constantly, you can get by checking around the hour.

Of the 11 representing the rest, 6 have occurred on the hour (or within a minute or two of it).

Vancouver time:
    06.00am God Dethroned
    04.00pm Pretty Maids
    09.00pm In Extremo, Michael Schenker, Trollfest
    11.00pm Destruction
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:19 pm

I'm pretty much all the time on my computer, so if there happens to be an announcement, I'm seeing it fairly quickly. Well, because of the time difference I usually wake up and see there's been an announcement (like today).
    For some reason the facebook notifications of 70k posts seem to come about half an hour late. :?
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:53 am

MikeB wrote:I just wait to have the facebook notification when the 70K's page post something.

Same here, so I don't need to waste time looking somewhere else.
    Wishlist:
    ALLEGAEON--Amaranthe--Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Epica--Fleshgod-Apocalypse--Fractal.Gates--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--HELLOWEEN.REUNION--In.Vain--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--MOONSORROW--MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST--NE.OBLIVISCARIS--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--Onslaught--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Power.Quest--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--Therion--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Witherscape

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:00 am

Not sure how often I check, but let's just say that I'll need a new F5-key soon. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • mushoomhead666
    Oiler

by mushoomhead666 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:59 pm

I am on here probably way too much for my own good and get sad when I see bands I haven't heard of or like being announced
    2015 CABIN 6563
    2016 CABIN 7629
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:13 pm

mushoomhead666 wrote:...and get sad when I see bands I haven't heard of or like being announced

Don't be sad. Almost all those announcements make at least someone happy :beerwink:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:20 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    mushoomhead666 wrote:...and get sad when I see bands I haven't heard of or like being announced

Don't be sad. Almost all those announcements make at least someone happy :beerwink:

Yeah I'm kinda on with this. Nothing announced to this point is making me jump up and down with school girl glee, and considering how likely any of those are to get announced I probably won't be. But watching OTHER people jump up and down like school girls is pretty fun.

EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:33 pm

Phoenix wrote:Yeah I'm kinda on with this. Nothing announced to this point is making me jump up and down with school girl glee, and considering how likely any of those are to get announced I probably won't be. But watching OTHER people jump up and down like school girls is pretty fun.

A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    Gandalf
    Petty Officer

by Gandalf » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:05 pm

cowboy71 wrote:There are certain periods of the day when announcements are far more likely to happen, during those periods I check every five or ten minutes.

In total there have been 41 band announcements for 2015 (due to some multiple announcements).

The most common periods of time when announcements have fallen so far:

4.18am-6.08am - 10 announcements
    7.07am-9.06am - 12 announcements
    11.14am-12.43pm - 8 announcements

So we have 30 occuring within those blocks of time, and 11 in the rest.

Note that those are my local time - in Vancouver time where UMC is located they equate to:
    10.18am-12.08pm
    01.07pm-03.06pm
    05.14pm-06.43pm

Really man!! I love you!!! lol :cheers:
    2011-2012-2015-2018-2019
  • mushoomhead666
    Oiler

by mushoomhead666 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:15 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:

but I don't care about other peoples feelings I just want my needs to be fulfilled :twisted:
    2015 CABIN 6563
    2016 CABIN 7629
    mikijonas
    Crewman

by mikijonas » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:09 am

Every half an hour? It is sad!
    Make love, not war... and while you are at it, listen to metal!

2012 - Survivor (Don´t remember)
    2015 - 9561
    2016 - 6500
    2017 - 9561
    carlynjason
    Petty Officer

by carlynjason » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:26 am

well dallas now needs a better computer to process all our crap, there will be a test next year dallas :)
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:06 am

I checked 4 times before work and now I am at work :lol:

Andy announce bands please!! :cry:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:16 am

biertroll wrote:Andy announce bands please!! :cry:

:cry: :cry:
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    Diosa Real
    Wiper

by Diosa Real » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:12 pm

biertroll wrote:
    Andy announce bands please!! :cry:

:boobs:

tired now of refreshing tab...
    dinki
    Petty Officer

by dinki » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:42 pm

its ridiculous! At the moment i'm checking the page/forum every 5-10 minutes. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Emperor-Mayhem-Midnight-Night Demon-Savage Master
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:38 pm

When im at work i check like every 10 mins :bitch:
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:20 pm

I was teaching a class this past week at work, and on Friday I checked the 70K page for new band announcements. BUT.....I'd forgotten that the desktop I was using was being repeated on the big screen in front of the classroom, and some of my co-workers saw it and said "Woah, what is THAT all about?!" Ooops....

So I had to explain all about the cruise. :headbanger:

Luckily it was during a break so I didn't get in trouble! :lol:
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
Post Reply 31 posts Page 1 of 1