Post Reply 520 posts
70k 2016 Lineup Predictions/Rumours
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: 70k 2016 Lineup Predictions/Rumours

by acidbasement » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:36 pm

Not really a prediction, but fuck it, let's start a rumour!

This is from Ne Obliviscaris' facebook page, earlier today. They posted this in the comments section of their announcement that they're touring Europe in support of CoF:

"SIDE NOTE---- North American fans... things are finally happening and we have a couple tour options we are looking at and expect to have something confirmed in the coming weeks so stay tuned as it will be your turn soon!"
    Hail Satan etc.
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:28 pm

That would be awesome, thanks for the hint!
    Agnostic.Front-/-Akercocke-/-Alien.Weaponry-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Anaal.Nathrakh-/-Animals.As.Leaders-/-Behemoth-/-Between.The.Buried.And.Me-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Star.Riders-/-Body.Count-/-Brujeria-/-Candiria-/-Candlemass-/-Cattle.Decapitation-/-Combichrist-/-Dark.Angel-/-Deicide-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-DRI-/-Entombed-/-Evile-/-Fear.Factory-/-Flotsam.and.Jetsam-/-Galakticon.-/-Ghost-/-Godflesh-/-Gojira-/-Green.Carnation-/-Gutalax-/-Hatebreed-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Jungle.Rot-/-KMFDM-/-Kvelertak-/-Lost.Society-/-Loudblast-/-Manowar-/-Melechesh-/-Memoriam-/-Mercyful.Fate-/-Ministry-/-M.O.D.-/-Morbid.Angel-/-Morgoth-/-Municipal.Waste-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Nails-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Protector-/-Rivers.Of.Nihil-/-Ross.The.Boss-/-Sacred.Reich-/-Saxon-/-Six.Feet.Under-/-Sleep-/-Stormtroopers.of.Beer-/-Suffocation-/-Suicidal.Tendencies-/-Tankard-/-Terrorizer-/-The.Crown-/-The.Faceless-/-The.Great.Old.Ones-/-The.Zenith.Passage-/-Thin.Lizzy-/-Triptykon-/-Trust-/-Tsjuder-/-Twelve.Foot.Ninja-/-UFO-/-Upon.A.Burning.Body-/-Vio-lence-/-Wrath-/-Xibalba
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:46 pm

Upon further inspection of Ne Obliviscaris's official Facebook page it appears that they have "liked" the official 70000 tons page. Not sure if there is any way to tell when they started liking the offical 70k page but if this is a recent "like" then I would say it is safe to suggest that this rumor is officially gaining more and more steam.....

I think they would be a great add!!!
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alkaloid-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Anciients-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Ash.Borer-/Asphyx-/-AT.THE.GATES-/-AUTOPSY-/-Barren.Earth-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Benighted-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Earth-/-Black.Fast-/-Blood.Incantation-/-Bloodhunter-/-Bolt.Thrower,(wishful.thinking)-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Cancer-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Coffins-/-Cormorant-/Corrosion.of.Conformity-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-Cut.Up-/-Dark.Angel-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DAWN.OF.DISEASE-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Damnation.Defaced-/-Death.Angel-/-Decapitated-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-Desultory.(more.wishful.thinking)/-DISMEMBER.(wishful.thinking.that's.actually.possible.now!!!)-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Emperor-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Feral-/-FINNTROLL-/-Firespawn-/-Flotsam.&.Jetsam-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorguts-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Grave-/-Grave.Miasma-/-Graveworm-/-Gruesome-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-Hallatar-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hate.Eternal-/-Hatesphere-/-Hath-/-Haunt-/-Hellbringer-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kadaver-/-Kaoteon-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-Magic.Circle-/-Magoth-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-Miasmal-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Phlebotomized-/-Power.Trip-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Profanal-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-Sacrifice-/-SATAN-/-Satyricon-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-Suffocation-/-Sulphur-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Tau.Cross-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Terrorizer-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-The.Wretched.End-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Vampire-/-Vanum-/-Vektor-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Vesperia-/-Vredehammer-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:46 pm

Saw them twice this year (Metaldays and Summer Breeze). It would be awesome to have them on board. :beerwink: :beerwink:
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:42 pm

I never could get into them.

Besides, it's starting to be rather late to plan a tour for early next year for North America. Getting work visas takes quite a lot of time. That doesn't mean they couldn't do 70k, but seeing how they mention tours, I'd think this is later next year. Unless, of course, they already have their visas or have applied for them.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:03 am

What does this mean:

https://twitter.com/Yossi_Sassi/status/ ... 4856232960

tweet @70000tons ? Is he on board next here? I think he want.

• Mr. HCI
    Crewman

by Mr. HCI » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:28 am

Sonata Arctica have a US tour starting February 19th, and no shows announced earlier in 2016. So they would already have their visas, and would have to ship their gear anyhow.... please make this happen!
    Sidvarg
    Petty Officer

by Sidvarg » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:16 am

Mr. HCI wrote:Sonata Arctica have a US tour starting February 19th, and no shows announced earlier in 2016. So they would already have their visas, and would have to ship their gear anyhow.... please make this happen!

Please skipper, nake this happen, they are already on the US!
    2016 cabin 8225
    2017 cabin 7535

Wish list:
    Angra, Amaranthe, Circus Maximus, Kamelot, Myrath, Tesseract, Symphony X, Freedom Call, Sonata Arctica, Avantasia, Orphaned Land, Haggard, Dynazty, Haken, Devin Townsend Project
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:23 am

Mr. HCI wrote:Sonata Arctica have a US tour starting February 19th, and no shows announced earlier in 2016. So they would already have their visas, and would have to ship their gear anyhow.... please make this happen!

Yeah, they'll be playing with Delain (who have already been confirmed) and Nightwish (fingers crossed)
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: TBD

Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Running Wild, Septicflesh, Steel Panther, Unleash The Archers
    Sidvarg
    Petty Officer

by Sidvarg » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:32 pm

Kingslayer wrote:Yeah, they'll be playing with Delain (who have already been confirmed) and Nightwish (fingers crossed)

Dude, don't play with my heart like that!
    2016 cabin 8225
    2017 cabin 7535

Wish list:
    Angra, Amaranthe, Circus Maximus, Kamelot, Myrath, Tesseract, Symphony X, Freedom Call, Sonata Arctica, Avantasia, Orphaned Land, Haggard, Dynazty, Haken, Devin Townsend Project
    spooky
    Petty Officer

by spooky » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:46 am

Agreed! Already planning on seeing nightwish, Sonata, and delain in Tampa, but to have them all on the cruise would be beyond incredible!!!
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:29 am

I don't think that this will happen, because the cruise is goes till 08. February and the tour begins at 19. February. 11 days off? Can't imagine. Sorry.

alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:24 pm

Really, really liking Unleash the Archers' new CD. I'm going to start a rumour that they're on.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:47 pm

alex_canada wrote:Really, really liking Unleash the Archers' new CD. I'm going to start a rumour that they're on.

I'm gonna "just happen" to wear my 70K Survivors' shirt when I see 'em at ProgPower USA. On the "hey, maybe they'll let something slip" principle. :lol:
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:34 am

I'd love to see Ne Obliviscaris on broad. Saw them at Brutal Assault and they were really good live. Looked like they were having a really fun time and genuinely enjoyed being there, I think they will be a great addition to the cruise. Will be seeing them in Bristol and London again in October when they tour with Cradle of Filth.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:57 am

doomguy wrote:I'd love to see Ne Obliviscaris on broad. Saw them at Brutal Assault and they were really good live. Looked like they were having a really fun time and genuinely enjoyed being there, I think they will be a great addition to the cruise. Will be seeing them in Bristol and London again in October when they tour with Cradle of Filth.

Yes Ne Obliviscaris would be really great.

• jtw7266
    Oiler

by jtw7266 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:52 am

Soilwork--

Thoughts? They just released their new album. Chances of them on broad? :shock:
    2015 - Room # 6402
    2016 - Room # 9309
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:02 pm

jtw7266 wrote:Soilwork--

Thoughts? They just released their new album. Chances of them on broad? :shock:

They've played the cruise before (2013 I think?) so the chances are real. They also just did an NA tour... sadly missing my town but eh.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:19 pm

Phoenix wrote:They've played the cruise before (2013 I think?) so the chances are real. They also just did an NA tour... sadly missing my town but eh.

Coming back through this fall with Soulfly. Would assume they're coming back through Alberta too.

edit: Edmonton on Oct 7th, Calgary skipped.
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:34 pm

Avantasia are about to release a new album. They will start a european tour in March and have nothing scheduled before. They also play in the Full Metal Mountain which can be similar to 70K size-wise and budget-wise.

Hey, what? Don't look at me like that. As we say in Spain, "dreaming is free" :D
    Wishlist:
    Not in the mood to work on it.

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:52 am

klons wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:They've played the cruise before (2013 I think?) so the chances are real. They also just did an NA tour... sadly missing my town but eh.

Coming back through this fall with Soulfly. Would assume they're coming back through Alberta too.

edit: Edmonton on Oct 7th, Calgary skipped.

Dude, I know. I would go but I can't do that three hour driving both ways BS on a night I work. Trust me, I keep up with bands I care about.

Spoke too soon anyway - gig in Aussieland day after the cruise. Not gonna happen.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Sidvarg
    Petty Officer

by Sidvarg » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:40 pm

bodomdragon wrote:Avantasia are about to release a new album. They will start a european tour in March and have nothing scheduled before. They also play in the Full Metal Mountain which can be similar to 70K size-wise and budget-wise.

Hey, what? Don't look at me like that. As we say in Spain, "dreaming is free" :D

Dude! Don't play with my heart line that
    2016 cabin 8225
    2017 cabin 7535

Wish list:
  • Mr. HCI
    Crewman

by Mr. HCI » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:22 pm

Saw DRI last night. At risk of getting anyone in trouble, got a knowing nod and wink when I asked if they would be onbroad next year.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:51 pm

Mr. HCI wrote:Saw DRI last night. At risk of getting anyone in trouble, got a knowing nod and wink when I asked if they would be onbroad next year.

That Would be Fukking Awsome!!!!!
    The were great last time they played 70K :shred:
    I am hoping too see them soon, as they have 3 shows coming over here in September.
    I have too work all 3 days of the shows but I might be able to make it too one of them :beerwink:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:36 pm

I'm in for all these weenie bands if Atrophy and Dying Fetus are on. (NeO is a weenie band)

I would also take Hail of Bullets, Magrudergrind & Zombi.

:lol:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:23 pm

Let's start another rumor!

Earlier today Amaranthe posted the following on their Facebook page "BIG news coming SOON people...!"

Notice that SOON is all in capitals.

And I imagine that round #4 of announcements will probably be starting sometime SOON.
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alkaloid-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Anciients-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Ash.Borer-/Asphyx-/-AT.THE.GATES-/-AUTOPSY-/-Barren.Earth-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Benighted-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Earth-/-Black.Fast-/-Blood.Incantation-/-Bloodhunter-/-Bolt.Thrower,(wishful.thinking)-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Cancer-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Coffins-/-Cormorant-/Corrosion.of.Conformity-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-Cut.Up-/-Dark.Angel-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DAWN.OF.DISEASE-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Damnation.Defaced-/-Death.Angel-/-Decapitated-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-Desultory.(more.wishful.thinking)/-DISMEMBER.(wishful.thinking.that's.actually.possible.now!!!)-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Emperor-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Feral-/-FINNTROLL-/-Firespawn-/-Flotsam.&.Jetsam-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorguts-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Grave-/-Grave.Miasma-/-Graveworm-/-Gruesome-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-Hallatar-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hate.Eternal-/-Hatesphere-/-Hath-/-Haunt-/-Hellbringer-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kadaver-/-Kaoteon-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-Magic.Circle-/-Magoth-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-Miasmal-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Phlebotomized-/-Power.Trip-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Profanal-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-Sacrifice-/-SATAN-/-Satyricon-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-Suffocation-/-Sulphur-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Tau.Cross-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Terrorizer-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-The.Wretched.End-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Vampire-/-Vanum-/-Vektor-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Vesperia-/-Vredehammer-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:29 pm

Hoppy McGee wrote:Let's start another rumor!

Earlier today Amaranthe posted the following on their Facebook page "BIG news coming SOON people...!"

Notice that SOON is all in capitals.

And I imagine that round #4 of announcements will probably be starting sometime SOON.

70k has moved VERY FAR away from using "SOON" in their announcement this year, so can we stop equating the two things immediately?

That aside, this is totally possible, since one of the people I met on the boat, who is friends the band (as Facebook will prove) told me that they were SUPPOSED to be on last year but negotiations fell through for an undisclosed reason.

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:35 pm

Amaranthe would be the total icing on the cake for the lineup for me!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Sidvarg
    Petty Officer

by Sidvarg » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:15 am

:headbanger:
    cowboy71 wrote:Amaranthe would be the total icing on the cake for the lineup for me!

That would make me so happy i am gonna get excited by that SOON theory even though it us far fetched
    2016 cabin 8225
    2017 cabin 7535

Wish list:
  • kwoolf1
    Wiper

by kwoolf1 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:49 am

Hi everyone,
    This will be my first metal cruise and really looking forward to it. The first 30 bands are excellent. There is another band that I've been emailing and asked if they would be on the ship too. They said the promoter has to contact them for arrangement. Anyways, I'm looking for any guidance on who to speak with to make this happen. I'm assuming it's Andy, but not sure how to get in contact with him.

I am not at all affilitated with the band I've been emailing, just a huge fan. Thanks for any directions. Got the new Maiden album today and it is incredible.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:01 pm

kwoolf1 wrote:Hi everyone,
    This will be my first metal cruise and really looking forward to it. The first 30 bands are excellent. There is another band that I've been emailing and asked if they would be on the ship too. They said the promoter has to contact them for arrangement. Anyways, I'm looking for any guidance on who to speak with to make this happen. I'm assuming it's Andy, but not sure how to get in contact with him.

I am not at all affilitated with the band I've been emailing, just a huge fan. Thanks for any directions. Got the new Maiden album today and it is incredible.

Easiest way would be to send a personal message to Andy on here - no guarantee he will reply, but I'm sure he would at least look at and read the message.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:53 pm

If I were Andy, I'd throw all fan-written request emails in the trash bin. It's a completely different thing to request a band on these here broads or on facebook than for a fan to email the organizer on the band's behalf. So, you wanna play on 70k, but don't want to make any effort yourself? How about the band email Andy and offer themselves?
    If you as a fan want to get a band onbroad you could try what that one dude is doing on facebook/twitter with #whynotdyingfetus. #WhyNotMyFavouriteBand? #70kNeedsMoarGirlieBands? Or any other way to show UMC that the band in question does have a huge following and should be considered. One passenger out of 3000 doesn't scream "we need this band".
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:51 am

biertroll wrote:(NeO is a weenie band)

you're either joking or you've not actually listened to them
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Emperor-Haggard

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • kwoolf1
    Wiper

by kwoolf1 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:47 am

Memnoch wrote:So, you wanna play on 70k, but don't want to make any effort yourself? How about the band email Andy and offer themselves?...One passenger out of 3000 doesn't scream "we need this band".

I see your point that the band should be proactively making the effort, and I kind of agree with you. I'm not sure how all the bookings work but thought I would give it a shot. The band is Persefone, from Andorra, and they had to cancel their only US show this year because of visa issues. So I was bummed but wanted to see if there might be hope with 70k 2016. I'm a total noob and winging it here. I would like to PM Andy and see if it amounts to anything. I looked through the forums but not sure which PM username he is. Would someone please let me know what it is. Thanks much and looking forward to my first cruise!
  • zeitgeist777
    Oiler

by zeitgeist777 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:34 am

o_O just go back few pages ago and PM the guy that makes most official anouncements here. That's not so difficult.
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:20 pm

kwoolf1 wrote:
    I see your point that the band should be proactively making the effort, and I kind of agree with you. I'm not sure how all the bookings work but thought I would give it a shot. The band is Persefone, from Andorra,

Yep, one of only four metal bands from Andorra, according to metal-archives... (!)

... and they had to cancel their only US show this year because of visa issues. So I was bummed but wanted to see if there might be hope with 70k 2016. I'm a total noob and winging it here.

Assuming the visa request process wasn't cancelled completely, they'd even have U.S. work-visas in hand by the time 70K rolls around, which is a nice bonus. Pity they couldn't clear the process in time for PPUSA.
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:31 pm

Confirm zNightwish , and i willl cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:53 pm

You don't need a visa to play 70k, so UMC should try to scoop up all the bands that just cancelled PPUSA (Persefone, Hibria, Anubis Gate, Morgana Lefay)
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • elj4176
    Petty Officer

by elj4176 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:10 am

Could we get Pig Destroyer?? I see they will be @ NDF later in Feb.

Listening to the reissue of 'Prowler in the Yard' as I type. :shred:
    Survivor 2016, 2017

pics from 2016
    https://flic.kr/s/aHskFsgBhm
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:42 pm

elj4176 wrote:Could we get Pig Destroyer?? I see they will be @ NDF later in Feb.

Listening to the reissue of 'Prowler in the Yard' as I type. :shred:

I would love that vary much as I have never had the opportunity to see them live
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • Post Reply 520 posts