Post Reply 520 posts
70k 2016 Lineup Predictions/Rumours
  • uoyiat
    Wiper

Re: 70k 2016 Lineup Predictions/Rumours

by uoyiat » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:48 pm

The girlfriend of one of the guys in Eluveitie is going, willing to bet that means they'll be on board.
    bleedingkyo
    Oiler

by bleedingkyo » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:32 pm

saw butcher babies at Rock Allegiance, massively disappointing. To me they would be a huge waste of space on board but I can see why practically every member of the male sex would want them on lol.
    2016- Cabin 6223
    2017- Cabin 2313
    2018- Cabin 9272
    2019- Abandoned ship
    2020- Cabin 8604
    Sidvarg
    Petty Officer

by Sidvarg » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:21 pm

You can count me out right there, not only i find the music boring and uninteresting, but also i don't find the girls hot all all!
    2016 cabin 8225
    2017 cabin 7535

Wish list:
    Angra, Amaranthe, Circus Maximus, Kamelot, Myrath, Tesseract, Symphony X, Freedom Call, Sonata Arctica, Avantasia, Orphaned Land, Haggard, Dynazty, Haken, Devin Townsend Project
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:13 am

uoyiat wrote:The girlfriend of one of the guys in Eluveitie is going, willing to bet that means they'll be on board.

Seeing how we are quite low of folk bands this time, I guess we're bound to get some more. Eluveitie is one of the less bad ones out there, and I might even stay for a song or two at their show (ones where Anna sings; the male vocals make them sound like a really mediocre Gothenburg band clone).
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:37 am

uoyiat wrote:The girlfriend of one of the guys in Eluveitie is going, willing to bet that means they'll be on board.

Fingers and toes crossed that this is true. We are definitely a little low on folk metal this year and Eluveitie would single-handedly make up for it. My wife and I would collectively lose our shit if they are added to the lineup!!! :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:58 am

^If you're into folk metal, maybe I should bring you a can of Metsatöll's beer, Metsaõll from Estonia. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    bleedingkyo
    Oiler

by bleedingkyo » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:53 am

Hoppy McGee wrote:

Fingers and toes crossed that this is true. We are definitely a little low on folk metal this year and Eluveitie would single-handedly make up for it. My wife and I would collectively lose our shit if they are added to the lineup!!! :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

Saw that too. Of course she could be going for herself. I'm hoping they will be on board though :cheers:
    I have to disagree about the male vocals ;)
    2016- Cabin 6223
    2017- Cabin 2313
    2018- Cabin 9272
    2019- Abandoned ship
    2020- Cabin 8604
    epartos
    Petty Officer

by epartos » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:37 am

Haven´t seen running Wild for ages. That would be sooo awesome!

Symphony X: Yes please!!

Myrath: I´ve missed these totally but after a short visit to Spotify I agree in full. I need to see this live!
    Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Get these guys on the boat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKLKzE77YrM
    liser
    Petty Officer

by liser » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:04 am

Myrath: I´ve missed these totally but after a short visit to Spotify I agree in full. I need to see this live!

I also just read about them here last week and have been listening to them. I would add them to my wish list if I were able to edit it. :|
    Alestorm/Amon-Amarth/Arch-Enemy/Amorphis/Arkona/Blind-Guardian/Cancer-Bats/Cattle-Decapitation/Dimmu-Borgir/Dragonforce/Eluveitie/Ensiferum/Equilibriumor/Fear-Factory/Finntroll/Gormathon/Hypocrisy/In-Extremo/Insomnium/Iron-Reagan/Korpiklaani/Kreator/Manowar/Mayan/Melechesh/Nashville-Pussy/Ne-Obliviscaris/Nekrogoblikon/Nightwish/Powerwolf/Rotting-Christ/Sabaton/Septicflesh/Soulfly/Stam1na/Suicidal-Tendencies/Tau-Cross/Triptykon/Turmion-Katilot/Wintersun
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:47 am

Sidvarg wrote:You can count me out right there, not only i find the music boring and uninteresting, but also i don't find the girls hot all all!

Fake boobs...meh. They don't :boobs:
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:52 am

Memnoch wrote:^If you're into folk metal, maybe I should bring you a can of Metsatöll's beer, Metsaõll from Estonia. :beerwink:

Bring me a few and I'll bring you some American IPA goodness!
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:37 pm

Evergrey Will be on the boat. Englung Just posted on instagram........sooooon + need a vacation!!!
    metal4ever
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:03 pm

broegaard wrote:Evergrey Will be on the boat. Englung Just posted on instagram........sooooon + need a vacation!!!

Yeeeah, but it was accompanied by a photo of a tourist visa for THAILAND though. Kinda the opposite side of the world to Florida :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:44 pm

Memnoch wrote:^If you're into folk metal, maybe I should bring you a can of Metsatöll's beer, Metsaõll from Estonia. :beerwink:

Didn't know they had a beer, just looked it up. If you told me Metsatoll had a beer and I was to guess the style I think my last guess would have been a lager.....I would have pictured some kind of Juniper infused beer that has a really high amount of alcohol, open air fermented in a hollowed out tree trunk lol...

Any news on a location for the bottle share yet.....lol....guess I'm kind of throwing the thread off topic here but hey....BEER. :lol: :beerbang: :givebeer: :dreams: :lol:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:03 am

Haha, these broads are way too quiet nowadays, so a little off-topic shouldn't cause any harm. And, yes, beer.
    The Metsaõll beer is, I think, just a rebranded bulk lager, but at least it's one of the better ones. The only band brew I've seen in Estonia that's specially brewed for them is Tanker's Masinaõli black IPA for an old Estonian heavy metal band Herald. I'm bringing a bottle of that to Florida as well. It's a nice black IPA with loads of bitterness and hops (which almost always translates to great beer :beerwink: ). Of the Finnish metal brews I have a bottel of Amorphis Pale Ale and a bottle of the Impaled Nazarene smoked dark lager. I hear Verjnuarmu has a smoker porter, but haven't seen it in the Helsinki area yet.

And no, no place yet for the bottle share. I'd think the best option would be on February 2nd at Funky Buddha since we're all (well, most beer enthusiasts) there anyway. There were a couple of cruisers on facebook who said they know people from the brewery, but not sure if anyone's asked yet.

I'm going to Tallinn before Yule, so I'll try and buy a few cans of the Metsaõll beer. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:45 pm

Memnoch wrote:Haha, these broads are way too quiet nowadays, so a little off-topic shouldn't cause any harm. And, yes, beer.
    The Metsaõll beer is, I think, just a rebranded bulk lager, but at least it's one of the better ones. The only band brew I've seen in Estonia that's specially brewed for them is Tanker's Masinaõli black IPA for an old Estonian heavy metal band Herald. I'm bringing a bottle of that to Florida as well. It's a nice black IPA with loads of bitterness and hops (which almost always translates to great beer :beerwink: ). Of the Finnish metal brews I have a bottel of Amorphis Pale Ale and a bottle of the Impaled Nazarene smoked dark lager. I hear Verjnuarmu has a smoker porter, but haven't seen it in the Helsinki area yet.

And no, no place yet for the bottle share. I'd think the best option would be on February 2nd at Funky Buddha since we're all (well, most beer enthusiasts) there anyway. There were a couple of cruisers on facebook who said they know people from the brewery, but not sure if anyone's asked yet.

I'm going to Tallinn before Yule, so I'll try and buy a few cans of the Metsaõll beer. :beerwink:

Let's just go ahead and make Funky Buddha's the official bottle share spot, unless there are any objections.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    Yasminemus
    Oiler

by Yasminemus » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:44 am

I know for a fact that Eluveitie and Leaves' eyes would 'not mind' playing the cruise. I asked members from both bands and they didn't say they won't be on it, only said, they don't mind/don't know what's happening. Pretty should it would be a no if it wasn't happening so fingers crossed!
    Top picks:Eluveitie-Arkona-WithinTemptation-DimmuBorgir-Devilment-Kamelot-LacunaCoil-Amorphis-InThisMoment-StreamOfPassion-Epica-CradleOfFilth-HIM-Nightwish-Apocalyptica-Skindred--Leaves'eyes-Draconian-Avatar-Hellyeah-Avatarium-Sirenia-Wintersun-Xandria
    Yasminemus
    Oiler

by Yasminemus » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:48 am

Bob wrote:Butcher Babies is touring with Cradle of Filth before and after the cruise. I'd be surprised if they were not on the boat.

2/3—St. Petersburg, Fla. @ State Theater
    2/9—Memphis, Tenn. @ New Daisy Theater

Cradle of Filth Inquisitional Torture 2016 Tour Dates With Butcher Babies + Ne Obliviscaris:

BUTCHER BABIES - Monsters Ball (OFFICIAL VIDEO)
    https://youtu.be/HWLr2WVhIp8

Would be the shame if they got to be on the boat and not In This moment
    Top picks:Eluveitie-Arkona-WithinTemptation-DimmuBorgir-Devilment-Kamelot-LacunaCoil-Amorphis-InThisMoment-StreamOfPassion-Epica-CradleOfFilth-HIM-Nightwish-Apocalyptica-Skindred--Leaves'eyes-Draconian-Avatar-Hellyeah-Avatarium-Sirenia-Wintersun-Xandria
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:02 am

Memnoch wrote:Haha, these broads are way too quiet nowadays, so a little off-topic shouldn't cause any harm. And, yes, beer.

I love that so many European bands have their own beers, I have a sizeable bottle/can collection and would love to have more metal themed empties on the wall. Trooper is the only one I've ever seen available in Ontario.

Having the bottle share on the 2nd at Funky Buddha makes the most sense for sure....unfortunately we aren't making it into Fort Lauderdale until around noon on the 3rd. :cry: :cry: I will have to make sure to get into town a few days earlier in 2017 so I don't miss out on the pre-cruise festivities. :beerwink:

On a happier note I am pleased to hear more evidence (small as it may be) which points to the possibility of Eluveitie being on broad this year!!! :beerbang:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:07 am

I'll see if I can save a beer or two for you for the 3rd. We're staying at the Travelodge near the beach party place, so shouldn't be a problem to go get you the beers before/during/after the beach party. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:01 pm

Jephi wrote:
    dws515 wrote:
    Also, Tool just announced last night that they are touring the US starting in January. They also mentioned that they have a lot planned already. This is a quote from the Facebook message the wrote

YET, fans will have to keep checking back (SOON) on the Tool websites and Tool facebook page for an official announcement containing a list of the SHOW DATES, CITIES and VENUES, as well as for info about a tour support act(s)

Uhh..is the SOON a not-so-subtle hint to us veteran cruisers?

I don't know if they have finished announcing the dates yet, but as of now it looks like the tour ends on January 26th. So they could be on the boat. Primus is support. I would enjoy having either on board :D

They added January 31st in New Orleans. I've seen them twice, and would miss any band to see both of their sets onbroad. Here's hoping... :whisky:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:00 am

A fellow cruiser saw HAVOK live recently.

Apparently 70k have contacted them about playing the cruise and they are in talks.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:54 am

cowboy71 wrote:A fellow cruiser saw HAVOK live recently.

Apparently 70k have contacted them about playing the cruise and they are in talks.

Not one of my favorite thrash bands but I would welcome them back.
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:25 am

After MAYAN !
    Another Prediction !
    The drummer for Rhapsody is Alex Holzwarth !
    The (other) guitarist of Firewind is Bob Katsionis !
    They both play in SERIOUS BLACK ! So we might count on them !
    Bonus : Guess who sings in Mayan ? Henning Basse , the singer of firewind ! So we have 5 members of Mayan on board :
    Ariën van Weesenbeek (from Epica !)
    Mark Jansen (from Epica !)
    Rob van der Loo (from Epica !)
    Henning Basse (from Firewind !)
    Merel Bechtold (from Delain !)
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:12 pm

Megadeth, Suicidal Tendencies, Children of Bodom, & Havok are starting to tour Feb 20th. Bodom is already on the boat, Havok can be a repeat from Barge to Hell, Suicidal has been on Motorhead's Boat, & Megadeth can be a main draw act similar to how Exodus, Testament, Kreator & Overkill have been! So can we possibly get... Havok? Suicidal Tendencies, & Megadeth on broad!?
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:39 pm

Jimbo2392 wrote:Megadeth, Suicidal Tendencies, Children of Bodom, & Havok are starting to tour Feb 20th. Bodom is already on the boat, Havok can be a repeat from Barge to Hell, Suicidal has been on Motorhead's Boat, & Megadeth can be a main draw act similar to how Exodus, Testament, Kreator & Overkill have been! So can we possibly get... Havok? Suicidal Tendencies, & Megadeth on broad!?

Suicidals are out - they are touring Europe with Slipknot during the cruise.

Can't see Megadave wanting to hang with us but technically a chance, and Havok are in discussions with UMC already apparently.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:18 am

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:After MAYAN !
    Another Prediction !

That would be quite nice, actually.
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019, 70K 2020, 70K 2023
  • headlinerluxi
    Petty Officer

by headlinerluxi » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:56 am

Jimbo2392 wrote:Megadeth, Suicidal Tendencies, Children of Bodom, & Havok are starting to tour Feb 20th. Bodom is already on the boat, Havok can be a repeat from Barge to Hell, Suicidal has been on Motorhead's Boat, & Megadeth can be a main draw act similar to how Exodus, Testament, Kreator & Overkill have been! So can we possibly get... Havok? Suicidal Tendencies, & Megadeth on broad!?

Megadeth would be the killer ... :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    2012 survivor
    2013 survivor
    2014 survivor
    2016 survivor
    2018 survivor
    2019 !!!
    Savatage Queensryche Powerwolf Dokken Megadeth Mob Rules UDO Wasp Ripper Owens Tesla Y&T Armored Saint Testament Iced Earth Sabaton DAD Tesla Cinderella Brainstorm
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:26 am

Majesty and Evertale have a nice 70k sized hole in their tour between 30.01. and 12.02.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:32 am

Speedy wrote:Majesty and Evertale have a nice 70k sized hole in their tour between 30.01. and 12.02.

I would freaking DIE if Evertale end up on broad !!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:38 pm

Not really a rumor or prediction as much as a "hey, here's a possibility," but, Rivers of Nihil and Black Fast just announced a tour that starts mid-February, and Black Fast is gonna be closing up their tour with Battlecross well ahead of the cruise. Same also goes for Dark Sermon, who is also on the same upcoming tour.

I don't know Dark Sermon, but I've seen Rivers of Nihil a couple months ago and Black Fast just this week. Both are pretty good bands. Perhaps???
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:10 pm

Speedy wrote:Majesty and Evertale have a nice 70k sized hole in their tour between 30.01. and 12.02.

Might just be that Tarek isn't available at that time.He is a promoter for several small festivals.
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:38 am

Taake is starting a North American tour on Feb. 20th. I wouldn't complain if they come over a couple of weeks earlier to do 70K!
    :bmhorns:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:33 pm

Havok and Starkill look kinda likely from shows they are playing right around the cruise. Saw Myrath mentioned higher up, they're amaaaaazing live I'd be so happy with them onbroad.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:40 pm

RUNNING WILD "liked" the most recent 70k announcement on Facebook.

Not much to go on, but rumours rarely are :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:47 pm

You never know with Running Wild.Maybe they actually charging decent rates for concerts now their Wacken reunion show is out of the way.They seem to be getting ready to announce something though.
    One of their posts yesterday asked fans 'before we meet next year what was your first concert'
    Seems they are dropping a hint of playing some shows next year :D
    If they announce that they are just playing Wacken again though i will burst into a blinding rage.
  • ExtraneouS
    Petty Officer

by ExtraneouS » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:04 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Andy does the same thing as last year, and announces them hours before we get onbroad.
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:37 pm

Nice rumor :cheers:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:26 am

Mayhem are doing a few shows in Mexico at the end of January. They could easily finish that up & still make the cruise

Mayhem Mexico dates
    01/27 Monterrey @ Cafe Iguana
    01/29 San Luis Potosi @ Bunker
    01/30 Mexico City @ Circo Volador
    01/31 Guadalajara @ Foro Independencia
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:06 pm

Sgt. B wrote:Mayhem are doing a few shows in Mexico at the end of January. They could easily finish that up & still make the cruise

Mayhem Mexico dates
    01/27 Monterrey @ Cafe Iguana
    01/29 San Luis Potosi @ Bunker
    01/30 Mexico City @ Circo Volador
    01/31 Guadalajara @ Foro Independencia

would be awesome as they say they are going old school.
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • Post Reply 520 posts