Post Reply 520 posts
70k 2016 Lineup Predictions/Rumours
    dinki
    Petty Officer

Re: 70k 2016 Lineup Predictions/Rumours

by dinki » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:06 pm

Sgt. B wrote:Mayhem are doing a few shows in Mexico at the end of January. They could easily finish that up & still make the cruise

Mayhem Mexico dates
    01/27 Monterrey @ Cafe Iguana
    01/29 San Luis Potosi @ Bunker
    01/30 Mexico City @ Circo Volador
    01/31 Guadalajara @ Foro Independencia

would be awesome! Mayhem pool deck set at night!
    Emperor-Mayhem-Midnight-Night Demon-Savage Master
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:40 pm

Mentioned it in the 'ruled out' thread that HOLY GRAIL have a North American tour starting on the 8th of February in Phoenix.

So it could rule them out, or it could mean that they are a chance :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:20 pm

CRYPTOPSY have US tour scheduled to start 12th of February.

Would make them a chance surely.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • CFH
    Crewman

by CFH » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:27 am

Nervosa kicks off their very first North American tour on February 11th. The cruise is lacking thrash metal and I think they could be considered as a Cripper award nominee, so could it be..?
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:49 am

CFH wrote:Nervosa kicks off their very first North American tour on February 11th. The cruise is lacking thrash metal and I think they could be considered as a Cripper award nominee, so could it be..?

I would certainly love that, but it would be a tight squeeze for them. They're supposed to be recording either now or soon, then they would need to go across the country and play on the ship, then have a couple days before starting a tour back on the west coast again.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:00 am

Sgt. B wrote:Mayhem are doing a few shows in Mexico at the end of January. They could easily finish that up & still make the cruise

Mayhem Mexico dates
    01/27 Monterrey @ Cafe Iguana
    01/29 San Luis Potosi @ Bunker
    01/30 Mexico City @ Circo Volador
    01/31 Guadalajara @ Foro Independencia

That would make me very happy person.
    Their shows on Barge were killers.
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019, 70K 2020, 70K 2023
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:16 pm

Another band off my wishlist is going to be on broad \o/

Bugger - checked with the band and the response was they will not be on broad :( So either they are fibbing or its a mistake.

Band in question was Van Canto. They are listed as playing 70K on the Napalm Records website:

http://label.napalmrecords.com/live/
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • CFH
    Crewman

by CFH » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:11 am

SaraMarie wrote:I would certainly love that, but it would be a tight squeeze for them. They're supposed to be recording either now or soon, then they would need to go across the country and play on the ship, then have a couple days before starting a tour back on the west coast again.

Yeah, I wasn't aware of them recording a new album in the States right now. Now that I think of it, the whole scenario seems quite unlikely, which is a shame.
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:05 am

cowboy71 wrote:Another band off my wishlist is going to be on broad \o/

Bugger - checked with the band and the response was they will not be on broad :( So either they are fibbing or its a mistake.

Band in question was Van Canto. They are listed as playing 70K on the Napalm Records website:

Yep, it's still on the website, too. Innnnnnnteresting.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:07 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Another band off my wishlist is going to be on broad \o/

That would be a nice addition. Although Moonspell doesn't have 70K on their list so not sure how accurate this would be.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:39 pm

Thy Darkened Shade posted news too come SOON! :beerhorns: :bmhorns:

would be a top 5 band for me but highly unlikely they would be brought on the cruise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6pqbDMKBt4
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:59 pm

Exciter are free for those dates.They've also been on the cruise before,
    Besides the fact while not being a thrash metal band they would make a lot of thrash metal bands happy.
    They'd be a big enough draw with the original lineup as a late announcment.
    Not to mention Andy said himself to me last year they were one of the bands he was looking to get on the cruise for this year.
    Although he could have been just trolling me :lol:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:16 pm

Metalwrath wrote:Exciter are free for those dates.They've also been on the cruise before,
    Besides the fact while not being a thrash metal band they would make a lot of thrash metal bands happy.
    They'd be a big enough draw with the original lineup as a late announcment.
    Not to mention Andy said himself to me last year they were one of the bands he was looking to get on the cruise for this year.
    Although he could have been just trolling me :lol:

Sounds like a good chance to me. I'd be stoked on them.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:30 am

ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
  • CFH
    Crewman

by CFH » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:21 am

Azazel101 wrote:https://www.facebook.com/krisiun.official/photos/a.10150273098278217.348397.127910603216/10153912022818217/?type=3
    maybe Exodus?

Sad to burst your bubble, but they are in South America during the Cruise.

Would had loved to see them though, especially now that they have Zetro back.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:01 am

CFH wrote:
    Azazel101 wrote:https://www.facebook.com/krisiun.official/photos/a.10150273098278217.348397.127910603216/10153912022818217/?type=3
    maybe Exodus?

Sad to burst your bubble, but they are in South America during the Cruise.

Would had loved to see them though, especially now that they have Zetro back.

I have seen them so many times in the last 7 years I could care less. no bubble bursted
  • CFH
    Crewman

by CFH » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:51 am

Azazel101 wrote:I have seen them so many times in the last 7 years I could care less. no bubble bursted

Now that I think of it, I'm going to see them live about a mounth after the cruise, so it doesn't disappoint me neither that much.

On the other hand, I did some google searches, and found a couple of interesting things:

Carcass starts an US-tour on february 19th.
    The Haunted starts their US-tour february 9th with a show in Fort Lauderdale, with At The Gates..

Both were on the cruise in 2014, from which there are no repeats yet. Half of The Haunted are already on the boat, so who knows?

Both would suit me very well, but in the end, these are just shots in the dark.
    pipozoft
    Wiper

by pipozoft » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:39 pm

First timer here, super excited to see so many bands I grew up listening to :shred:

My wishlist for the remaining 16 announcements include:
    • Leaves' Eyes
    • Symphony X
    • GloryHammer
    • Kobra and the Lotus
    • Unleash the Archers
    • Kamelot
    • Sonata Arctica
    • Nightwish
    • Amberian Dawn
    • Kreator
    • Avantasia
    • Impaled Nazarene
    • Metsatoll
    • Manegarm
    • Amon Amarth
    • Cut Up

Also hope the Van Canto leak is true, it would be awesome to see them live. If you see me on board say hi :viking:
    Find me on Twitter & Instagram @pipozoft \m/
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:46 pm

Welcome!
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
  • FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:03 pm

The singer of "daylight misery" has indicated on FB his hostel where he'll stay for the cruise.
    Being an unknown band, it could mean they will be on the cruise :mrgreen:
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:56 pm

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:The singer of "daylight misery" has indicated on FB his hostel where he'll stay for the cruise.
    Being an unknown band, it could mean they will be on the cruise :mrgreen:

Nope he has confirmed that he is just there as a fan.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    MarkusCrane
    Wiper

by MarkusCrane » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:49 pm

I'd love to see Municipal Waste again... But if not them Iron Reagan? Their tour finishes in Europe on January 24th.. Plenty of time to come back and jump on the boat. :headbanger:
    2016: Room 3314
    2017: Room 2606
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:42 am

MarkusCrane wrote:I'd love to see Municipal Waste again... But if not them Iron Reagan? Their tour finishes in Europe on January 24th.. Plenty of time to come back and jump on the boat. :headbanger:

PleASE Bring Iron Reagan!!!!! along with D.R.I.
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:45 am

+1
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:17 am

Azazel101 wrote:
    MarkusCrane wrote:I'd love to see Municipal Waste again... But if not them Iron Reagan? Their tour finishes in Europe on January 24th.. Plenty of time to come back and jump on the boat. :headbanger:

yes! please! tony foresta is the shit, and i think he would want to be back! dri i can only wish, but i did just see them
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:28 am

SaraMarie wrote:
    Azazel101 wrote:

yes! please! tony foresta is the shit, and i think he would want to be back! dri i can only wish, but i did just see them

Can you really ever have too much D.R.I.? :stagger:
    pipozoft
    Wiper

by pipozoft » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:58 am

Azazel101 wrote:

I saw Iron Reagan a couple of years ago with PowerTrip and Mammoth Grinder, they are awesome! :metalguy:
    Find me on Twitter & Instagram @pipozoft \m/
  • zboy
    Oiler

by zboy » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:08 am

Likely Saxon
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer

by broegaard » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:48 am

I am making my plans with the 44 bands. I dont care for more.

If something outstanding comes my way I will try to squeeze it. There is no purpose on 60 bands from my wishlist because I am going to miss half.
    metal4ever
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:34 pm

Cannabis + Tony just because :beerbang:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • Thrashmania
    Crewman

by Thrashmania » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:21 pm

zboy wrote:Likely Saxon

What makes you say that? It'd rule if it happened, saw 'em at the ProgPower preshow. Was killer.
    70k 2012, Barge 2012, 70k 2015, 70k 2016, 70k 2017
  • headlinerluxi
    Petty Officer

by headlinerluxi » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:44 am

Saxon has always been a live band on highest level,
    would appreciate their confirmation,
    new songs are brilliant too. :givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer:
    2012 survivor
    2013 survivor
    2014 survivor
    2016 survivor
    2018 survivor
    2019 !!!
    Savatage Queensryche Powerwolf Dokken Megadeth Mob Rules UDO Wasp Ripper Owens Tesla Y&T Armored Saint Testament Iced Earth Sabaton DAD Tesla Cinderella Brainstorm
    dinki
    Petty Officer

by dinki » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:28 am

I thought about the bands from florida metal fest like obituary, deicide, broken hope etc.

maybe they have an agreement that they just could be announced after the metal fest just to "force" more cruise people to go to the metal fest.... what do you think?
    Emperor-Mayhem-Midnight-Night Demon-Savage Master
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:38 am

dinki wrote:I thought about the bands from florida metal fest like obituary, deicide, broken hope etc.

maybe they have an agreement that they just could be announced after the metal fest just to "force" more cruise people to go to the metal fest.... what do you think?

Good point. I would say that most of the bands in that lineup, except the ones who have been onbroad the last two years, are solid candidates. I don't like any of these bands but I'll place my bets on Deicide and Malevolent Creation.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
  • Thrashmania
    Crewman

by Thrashmania » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:37 pm

dinki wrote:I thought about the bands from florida metal fest like obituary, deicide, broken hope etc.

This was my assumption.
    70k 2012, Barge 2012, 70k 2015, 70k 2016, 70k 2017
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:50 pm

bodomdragon wrote:

Good point. I would say that most of the bands in that lineup, except the ones who have been onbroad the last two years, are solid candidates. I don't like any of these bands but I'll place my bets on Deicide and Malevolent Creation.

I hope those racist pieces of shit from Malevolent Creation aren't getting invited. Probably too many black people in Jamaica for their tastes.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:51 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:

I hope those racist pieces of shit from Malevolent Creation aren't getting invited. Probably too many black people in Jamaica for their tastes.

Not to mention a decent percentage of boat staff.
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:10 pm

"Excited" was the first term they used when they asked us if we are ready for 70k16. Recently they used it again on a Facebook post.
    & we lack not just some Canadian bands where UMC is from, but also thrash bands. Can we possibily get EXCITER on the boat? :beerbang:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:21 pm

Exciter!? That would be too incredible. :shred:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:19 pm

Voltax are playing a show in Mexico on the 30th. Sometimes this is an indication, I'd love to see them.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
Post Reply 520 posts