Post Reply 358 posts
2016 Wish list master thread
    mooyagi
    Captain

Re: 2016 Wish list master thread

by mooyagi » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:26 pm

I had no idea that Magali Luyten was doing live shows with Beyond the Bridge. I would love to see that on the cruise.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:14 pm

UPDATE - last two announcements were high on the wishlist hitlist. And if Rhapsody of Fire is next, they came in at #68.

#04 Insomnium
    #06 At The Gates
    #12 Turisas
    #14 Tyr
    #16 Epica
    #23 Rotting Christ
    #26 Lacuna Coil
    #32 Hammerfall
    #52 Children of Bodom
    #53 Delain
    #54 Iced Earth
    #66 My Dying Bride
    #70 Sodom
    #76 Fleshgod Apocalypse

Not in top voted:
    Ancient Rites, Carach Angren, Dragonforce, Firewind, Holy Moses, Moonspell, Thyrfing, Visions of Atlantis
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:31 pm

My metal wishlist is pretty short actually - just a few I'd love to see that I've not seen before....
    Leprous (missed last fall due to other plans)
    TesseracT (I somehow have managed to miss them the last 2-3 times they swung through Chicago)
    Uncle Acid & the Deadbeats (missed last fall due to too many gigs at that time - something had to give!)
    If I see some of my favorites again at this point...well, as my dad would say, "that's just gravy." :P
    :beerbang:

Ok - gotta add Carach Angren, Thryfing, Dark Fortress. And I'm game to check out most any folk/pagan, prog, or black metal band or "blackened" this or that. Those 3 genres are really my primary metal interest for some time now; although there are exceptions of course. I'd include the genre of "industrial" but my interest there tends to be more of the non-metal variety of "industrial" with the exception of Rammstein & Ministry which are crossover into "metal" in my view.

And yeah - there are prolly several bands out there that I'm not familiar with that I'd dig.... I'll discover those as time permits. :)
    Last edited by Laura on Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:40 pm

Comparison to 2015. In the entire lineup there were if I'm correct, only 11 'highly wishlisted' bands:

#2 Blind Guardian
    #13 Amorphis
    #16 Therion
    #17 Wintersun
    #23 Korpiklaani
    #27 Equilibrium
    #40 Alestorm
    #41 Annihilator
    #43 Apocalyptica
    #44 Arch Enemy
    #46 Behemoth
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:48 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Comparison to 2015. In the entire lineup there were if I'm correct, only 11 'highly wishlisted' bands:

#2 Blind Guardian
    #13 Amorphis
    #16 Therion
    #17 Wintersun
    #23 Korpiklaani
    #27 Equilibrium
    #40 Alestorm
    #41 Annihilator
    #43 Apocalyptica
    #44 Arch Enemy
    #46 Behemoth

That is because the "filler" started way too early IMO,I liked the top 5 here and Lake of Tears and that was about it.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:22 pm

mooyagi wrote:I had no idea that Magali Luyten was doing live shows with Beyond the Bridge. I would love to see that on the cruise.

Anything with Magali would be awesome. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:37 am

Memnoch wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:I had no idea that Magali Luyten was doing live shows with Beyond the Bridge. I would love to see that on the cruise.

Anything with Magali would be awesome. :beerwink:

She's super nice, had a pretty long talk with her after a Beyond the Bridge concert in Hamburg last year.
    I got a free signed photo of her on the condition that I checked out Beautiful Sin and told her what I thought about it, because I was wearing a Pagan's Mind t-shirt :D
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Sickening Gore
    Oiler

by Sickening Gore » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:32 pm

Add a couple of these

Asphyx
    Benediction
    Bolt Thrower
    Cancer
    Cianide
    Demolition Hammer reunion
    Hail of Bullets
    Ketzer
    Kreator
    Legion of the Damned
    Malevolent Creation
    Morbid Saint
    Morgoth
    Nocturnal Breed
    Nocturnus AD
    Protector!!!!!
    Sodom (fingers crossed)
    Soulburn
    Wombbath
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:41 pm

Sickening Gore wrote:Add a couple of these
    Sodom (fingers crossed)

Check the artists page. I think you'll be happy to see that they are already announced for next year!

http://70000tons.com/artists/

Now cross your fingers for Bolt Thrower and hopefully that will come true as well!!! :headbanger:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:03 pm

#boltthrowerforloyalty
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:15 pm

biertroll wrote:#boatthrowerforloyalty

Fixed that for you.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:18 pm

Phoenix wrote:

Fixed that for you.

:lol: wtf #yourboatsucks ?
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:41 am

biertroll wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:

Fixed that for you.

:lol: wtf #yourboatsucks ?

Lol I don't know, one of my friends even photoshopped their logo to say BOAT THROWER and won't shut up about it.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:50 am

Phoenix wrote:Lol I don't know, one of my friends even photoshopped their logo to say BOAT THROWER and won't shut up about it.

I think they introduced themselves as Boat Rower on one of the Baltic Sea music cruises last year, but that's second (at best) hand info.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:20 am

Speedy wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:Lol I don't know, one of my friends even photoshopped their logo to say BOAT THROWER and won't shut up about it.

I think they introduced themselves as Boat Rower on one of the Baltic Sea music cruises last year, but that's second (at best) hand info.

#boltthrowerforloyalty
    #boatthrowerforloyalty
    #boatrowerforloyalty

Andy?

Deck ? 2020
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:26 am

Some bands that I have not seen yet that I REALLy want to se are

Battle Cross
    The Crown!!!
    The Absence
    As Blood Runs Black
    Old Mans Child
    Exmortus
    Revocation
    Through The Eyes of to the Dead
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:38 pm

Speedy wrote:

Yup, on last year's Close-Up Båten. Karl kept referring to them as Boat Rower, since it was their first ever show on a boat. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:38 am

Memnoch wrote:
    Speedy wrote:

Yup, on last year's Close-Up Båten. Karl kept referring to them as Boat Rower, since it was their first ever show on a boat. :beerwink:

Hopefully February makes it their second ever show on a boat
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:59 am

Actually someone I am not sure Andy could get, but would be Brutal is

Dethklok

I've seen them twice, so not a must see band for me, that would The Crown, but they always put on an awesome show and they would be killer on the boat.
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:30 pm

Bring on The Mighty Boat Rower :shred:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:08 am

This is my wishlist:

The Afternoon Gentlemen (UK)
    Auroch (Canada)
    Bongripper
    Bongzilla
    Buzzov*en
    Centinex (Sweden)
    Claudio Simonetti's Goblin (Italy)
    Craft (Sweden)
    Crypt Sermon
    Dead Church
    Dehumanized
    Demonical (Sweden)
    Demonic Christ
    Denouncement Pyre (Australia)
    Deranged (Sweden)
    Desaster (Germany)
    Deströyer 666
    Discharge (UK)
    Disgorge
    DOOM (UK)
    Dopethrone
    Dragged into Sunlight (UK)
    Excel
    Exciter (Canada)
    General Surgery (Sweden)
    Gets Worse (UK)
    Grave Miasma (UK)
    Ground
    Gruesome
    Haemorrhage (Spain)
    Hail of Bullets (Netherlands)
    The Haunted (Sweden)
    Hellbringer (Australia)
    Hemdale
    Hirax
    Horrendous
    Impaled Nazarene (Finland)
    Infeneral Revulsion (Japan)
    Infest
    Internment (Sweden)
    Jungle Rot
    Khold (Norway)
    Lord Belial (Sweden)
    Magrudergrind
    Malignant Tumour (Czech Republic)
    Mitochondrion (Canada)
    Mystifier (Brazil)
    Negative Approach
    Nocturnal Graves (Australia)
    Novembers Doom
    Nuclear Assault
    Paradise Lost (UK)
    Phobocosm (Canada)
    Priapus
    Putrescence (Canada)
    Putrid Pile
    Repulsion
    Ringworm
    Rotten Sound (Finland)
    Samael (Switzerland) - "Ceremony of Opposites" set
    Sanitys Dawn (Germany)
    Satan (UK)
    Saturnalia Temple (Sweden)
    Secrets of the Moon (Germany)
    Severe Torture (Netherlands)
    Severed Head of State
    Sick Fix
    Sick of Stupidity (Netherlands)
    Sinister (Netherlands)
    Six Brew Bantha (Canada)
    Skullshitter
    Svartidauði (Iceland)
    Svarttjern (Norway)
    Tempest
    Test (Brazil)
    Testament
    Thulcandra (Germany)
    Tragedy
    Tulus (Norway)
    Venom (UK)
    Visceral Disgorge
    Waco Jesus
    Weedeater
    Whoresnation
    Wombbath (Sweden)
    World Burns to Death
    Wormed (Spain)
    Yacøpsæ (Germany)

Deck ? 2020
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:56 am

I see what you did there. :lol:
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

Jephi
    Oiler

by Jephi » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:35 pm

Please book Autopsy, Bolt Thrower, and/or Brutality (the Florida death metal one) for 70k 2016.

Also, it would be cool to see a funeral doom band on the boat. I don't think there has been one before. Like maybe Evoken, Esoteric, Loss, Worship, or Skepticism. Not exactly party tunes so I would understand if they didn't want to book one.

Really just throw me one or two old school style death metal bands and I will be happy this year.

Oh, and I would cry happy tears if Fields of the Nephilim were ever announced.
    2012 * BTH * 2015 * 2016 * 2017 * 2020
  • big perken
    Crewman

by big perken » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:04 pm

Jephi wrote:Please book Autopsy, Bolt Thrower, and/or Brutality (the Florida death metal one) for 70k .

Those three would be awesome
    Defiantly needs a bunch of death metal. I'd like to see Morgoth, their new album was awesome.
    BringTheShred
    Oiler

by BringTheShred » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:50 pm

slayergeek wrote:Some bands that I have not seen yet that I REALLy want to se are

Battle Cross
    The Crown!!!
    The Absence
    As Blood Runs Black
    Old Mans Child
    Exmortus
    Revocation
    Through The Eyes of to the Dead

Hell yes, seen most of them and they SLAY.

Add:
    Skeletonwitch
    Scar Symmetry
    Devin Townsend
    In Flames
    Vektor
    Daath
    Bolt Thrower
    Annotations of An Autopsy
    Testament
    Korpiklaani
    The ones off the top of my head

And even though they have conflicting dates and won't possibly be around, Kataklysm, Finntroll, and Equilibrium.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:27 am

biertroll wrote:This is my wishlist:

The Afternoon Gentlemen (UK)
    Auroch (Canada)
    Bongripper
    Bongzilla
    Buzzov*en
    Centinex (Sweden)
    Claudio Simonetti's Goblin (Italy)
    Craft (Sweden)
    Crypt Sermon
    Dead Church
    Dehumanized
    Demonical (Sweden)
    Demonic Christ
    Denouncement Pyre (Australia)
    Deranged (Sweden)
    Desaster (Germany)
    Deströyer 666
    Discharge (UK)
    Disgorge
    DOOM (UK)
    Dopethrone
    Dragged into Sunlight (UK)
    Excel
    Exciter (Canada)
    General Surgery (Sweden)
    Gets Worse (UK)
    Grave Miasma (UK)
    Ground
    Gruesome
    Haemorrhage (Spain)
    Hail of Bullets (Netherlands)
    The Haunted (Sweden)
    Hellbringer (Australia)
    Hemdale
    Hirax
    Horrendous
    Impaled Nazarene (Finland)
    Infeneral Revulsion (Japan)
    Infest
    Internment (Sweden)
    Jungle Rot
    Khold (Norway)
    Lord Belial (Sweden)
    Magrudergrind
    Malignant Tumour (Czech Republic)
    Mitochondrion (Canada)
    Mystifier (Brazil)
    Negative Approach
    Nocturnal Graves (Australia)
    Novembers Doom
    Nuclear Assault
    Paradise Lost (UK)
    Phobocosm (Canada)
    Priapus
    Putrescence (Canada)
    Putrid Pile
    Repulsion
    Ringworm
    Rotten Sound (Finland)
    Samael (Switzerland) - "Ceremony of Opposites" set
    Sanitys Dawn (Germany)
    Satan (UK)
    Saturnalia Temple (Sweden)
    Secrets of the Moon (Germany)
    Severe Torture (Netherlands)
    Severed Head of State
    Sick Fix
    Sick of Stupidity (Netherlands)
    Sinister (Netherlands)
    Six Brew Bantha (Canada)
    Skullshitter
    Svartidauði (Iceland)
    Svarttjern (Norway)
    Tempest
    Test (Brazil)
    Testament
    Thulcandra (Germany)
    Tragedy
    Tulus (Norway)
    Venom (UK)
    Visceral Disgorge
    Waco Jesus
    Weedeater
    Whoresnation
    Wombbath (Sweden)
    World Burns to Death
    Wormed (Spain)
    Yacøpsæ (Germany)

only 5 bands I like, only 2 I haven't seen of those 5, and neither is a must see for me
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:54 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    biertroll wrote:

only 5 bands I like, only 2 I haven't seen of those 5, and neither is a must see for me

You're all good to skip MDF this year, then.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:38 pm

So I double checked the list and it would seem the line up is low on american bands so far. I want to add to the wish list Rumpelstiltskin Grinder
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:05 pm

metalmaciejmetal wrote:So I double checked the list and it would seem the line up is low on american bands so far. I want to add to the wish list Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

USA bands tend to be last minute oh-shit-who-can-I-get-to-complete-the-lineup-at-short-notice, bands :P

This year 7 of the last 10 bands were from the US, the previous year it was 5 of the last 10.

And yes you are right, only 1 (Iced Earth) US band so far and bands from North America normally end up making up about a quarter of the lineup.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:45 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    metalmaciejmetal wrote:So I double checked the list and it would seem the line up is low on american bands so far. I want to add to the wish list Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

USA bands tend to be last minute oh-shit-who-can-I-get-to-complete-the-lineup-at-short-notice, bands :P

This year 7 of the last 10 bands were from the US, the previous year it was 5 of the last 10.

And yes you are right, only 1 (Iced Earth) US band so far and bands from North America normally end up making up about a quarter of the lineup.

I certainly lean European when it comes to metal. But if Iced Earth is the American representation, don't get much better than that in my opinion.

Looking at last years line up, Cannibal Corpse, Jungle Rot, Monstrosity, Origin, that some solid death metal. Trouble and Municipal Waste are both cool as well. I do see what you mean when they needed to fill the roster with some local Florida bands. I suppose Soulfly would count as an American band as well.
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:04 am

metalmaciejmetal wrote:.... I suppose Soulfly would count as an American band as well.

No. We don't count them as American. Some other country needs to claim them.

metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:33 pm

Sgt. B wrote:
    metalmaciejmetal wrote:.... I suppose Soulfly would count as an American band as well.

Well America is the world champion of nu metal, i'm sure one more band isn't going to make a huge difference!

In fairness Canada isn't far behind in the number of shit musical acts.
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:41 pm

Sgt. B wrote:

:lol: and take them back too

Deck ? 2020
    mike314
    Oiler

by mike314 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:28 am

Pig Destroyer
    Decapitated
    Lamb Of God
    Crowbar
    Deicide
    Nekrogoblin
    Ghoul
    Gwar
    Sepultura
    Fear Factory
    Down
    Between the Buried and Me
    Acacia Strain
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:08 pm

mike314 wrote:2016

Pig Destroyer
    Decapitated
    Lamb Of God
    Crowbar
    Deicide
    Nekrogoblin
    Ghoul
    Gwar
    Sepultura
    Fear Factory
    Down
    Between the Buried and Me
    Acacia Strain

Not bad,
    I would Take from this list

Pig Destroyer
    Decapitated
    Crowbar
    Deicide
    Ghoul
    Gwar
    Sepultura
    Down
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:00 am

Here is another wish for next year:

Finsterforst

http://www.lastfm.de/music/Finsterforst
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    tvrdkvlt
    Oiler

by tvrdkvlt » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:48 am

Kvelertak
    Djevel
    Nekrogoblikon
    Finntroll
    King Diamond (WISH list right?)
    Gojira
    Bolt Thrower
    Electric Wizard
    Mayhem
    Dr Living Dead
    Lost Society
    Aggaloch
    Taake
    Cult of Fire
    and like a million more :beerhorns:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:49 pm

UPDATE - Rhapsody of Fire was up there with the votes, CoF and Tsjuder were not.

#04 Insomnium
    #06 At The Gates
    #12 Turisas
    #14 Tyr
    #16 Epica
    #23 Rotting Christ
    #26 Lacuna Coil
    #32 Hammerfall
    #52 Children of Bodom
    #53 Delain
    #54 Iced Earth
    #66 My Dying Bride
    #68 Rhapsody of Fire
    #70 Sodom
    #76 Fleshgod Apocalypse

Not in top voted:
    Ancient Rites, Carach Angren, Cradle of Filth, Dragonforce, Firewind, Holy Moses, Moonspell, Thyrfing, Tsjuder, Visions of Atlantis
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • goku
    Oiler

by goku » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:36 am

Overkill
    Warbringer
    Kreator
    Bolt thrower
    Finntroll
    Hirax
    Powerwolf
    Gojira
    Satan
    Warlord
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:27 pm

We still need Snowy Shaw!!!!!
Post Reply 358 posts