Post Reply 358 posts
2016 Wish list master thread
    jodionline
    Ensign

Re: 2016 Wish list master thread

by jodionline » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:23 am

Another wish: HotRod Mayhem

https://www.facebook.com/AufDie12
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:25 am

How about Swallow the Sun playing their upcoming album in its entirety plus a greatest hits set? Sure, that'd mean four sets from them. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:02 am

Memnoch wrote:How about Swallow the Sun playing their upcoming album in its entirety plus a greatest hits set? Sure, that'd mean four sets from them. :lol:

I would be there. :cheers:

Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:12 pm

Swallow The Sun want to be on this year very much, I really hope they get added.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:21 am

Razor Ramon wrote:Swallow The Sun want to be on this year very much, I really hope they get added.

I support this, too!
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:36 am

http://www.laut.de/Undertow/Songs/Canvas-Ghosts-618910

Wanna hear some awesome Metal?

Wish they will be on board 2016!

Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:40 am

I'd love it if the "soon" post by Amaranthe meant they were playing the cruise, but am really not expecting it to.

As for some real wishes, other than Swallow the Sun, we should get Draconian. They too are releasing a new album soon ( :beerwink: ) and are long overdue to play the cruise. Damn, it would be beyond awesome to see My Dying Bride, Swallow the Sun and Draconian play their cheerful tunes on the pool deck.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:31 am

Memnoch wrote:I'd love it if the "soon" post by Amaranthe meant they were playing the cruise, but am really not expecting it to.

As for some real wishes, other than Swallow the Sun, we should get Draconian. They too are releasing a new album soon ( :beerwink: ) and are long overdue to play the cruise. Damn, it would be beyond awesome to see My Dying Bride, Swallow the Sun and Draconian play their cheerful tunes on the pool deck.

You have really good ideas. :bangers:

• J.m.Andersson
    Oiler

by J.m.Andersson » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:40 am

i few bands id wish to see on the Cruise.
    Lamb of god, not a metalfest without the.
    devildriver, i know they dont have the guitars atm but it is whishlist ^^
    godsmack, have never seen them live, can be becouse they hate sweden ^^
    hatebreed, really good live act
    coal chamber, new album this yearand first album in like 13 years.
    kvelertak,not sure if they are still around but good party music.
    sylosis, just listen to them

not neccesary to add the bands already onboard :headbanger:
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:08 am

I also want add Crown from France and The Devil.

Saw Crown at the Summer Breeze this year. It was very late and I had some booze and beer before, so it was a little bit hard to follow :party: . But so far as I can remember it was awesome.

The Devil I saw at Metaldays this year. It was so fucking hot in the sun, but I was very impressed. Does anybody know who they are?

• Melisandre
    Oiler

by Melisandre » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:30 am

Ahab
    AHAB / Primordial / Prong / Shape of Despair
  • J.m.Andersson
    Oiler

by J.m.Andersson » Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:20 am

forgott, have to add "in this moment" and "8 foot sativa" aswell
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:24 pm

The next 10 done (lets face it - Stratovarius and Paradise Lost are certainties)

Only 3 of this lot of 10 were in the highly-voted list (Stratovarius, Katatonia and Bloodbath) but we've still got way more than 2015 already

#04 Insomnium
    #06 At The Gates
    #12 Turisas
    #14 Tyr
    #16 Epica
    #23 Rotting Christ
    #26 Lacuna Coil
    #32 Hammerfall
    #35 Katatonia
    #37 Bloodbath
    #39 Gamma Ray
    #52 Children of Bodom
    #53 Delain
    #54 Iced Earth
    #66 My Dying Bride
    #68 Rhapsody of Fire
    #69 Samael
    #70 Sodom
    #71 Stratovarius
    #76 Fleshgod Apocalypse

Not in top voted:
    Ancient Rites, Aura Noir, Belphegor, Carach Angren, Cradle of Filth, Dragonforce, Firewind, Holy Moses, Jag Panzer, Krisiun, Manilla Road, Moonspell, Paradise Lost, Squealer, Subway to Sally, Thyrfing, Tsjuder, Vader, Vallenfyre, Visions of Atlantis
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • sqeeky 351
    Wiper

by sqeeky 351 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:27 am

wow if only Lock up can be smuggled on board,i think that 70,000 tones will start to get hectic, he he. :shred: :bmhorns:
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:23 am

My next wish. :bmhorns:

• Thrashmania
    Crewman

by Thrashmania » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:31 pm

I don't remember if I posted once or not.

But:
    Running Wild
    Metal Church
    Dream Evil
    Akercocke (I saw some FB post recently about "Heeey, who wants us to play again?!")
    Emperor (...never happen)
    Ahab would be cool on a boat--but only if we were attacked by whales. And really only if one of their sets was the first album only.
    Esoteric
    Twisted Sister!

I'm sure there are more, but this is all I can think of right now.
    70k 2012, Barge 2012, 70k 2015, 70k 2016, 70k 2017
  • Thrashmania
    Crewman

by Thrashmania » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:46 pm

I'd be okay with Candlemass playing again, too.

And Demolition Hammer reunion

And Dismember reunion

And Hypocrisy

And...

And...

And...
    dinki
    Petty Officer

by dinki » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:30 pm

my most wanted at this Point:

Primordial
    Obituary
    Midnight
    Meshuggah
    Candlemass
    Voivod
    The Ocean
    Alcest
    Emperor-Mayhem-Midnight-Night Demon-Savage Master
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:39 pm

dinki wrote:my most wanted at this Point:

Primordial
    Obituary
    Midnight
    Meshuggah
    Candlemass
    Voivod
    The Ocean
    Alcest

Voivod is on tour during the cruise, so they would have to be ruled out. I would be happy with the rest of the bands on this list.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:07 am

Saw last Saturday Jaded Star and Dagoba as support for Moonspell. Both bands would be a good addition for next year I think.

Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:47 am

jodionline wrote:Saw last Saturday Jaded Star and Dagoba as support for Moonspell. Both bands would be a good addition for next year I think.

Jaded Star is unfortunately out due to touring. Dagoba would be an excellent pizza-band, for me at least.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Yasminemus
    Oiler

by Yasminemus » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:01 pm

I would be over the moon if one or some of these bands got announced: ELUVEITIE, Within temptation, Anathema, Kamelot, In this moment( If delain are playing they why not??), Draconian, Avatarium, Midnatsoll, Stream of Passion, Katra, Dimmu Borgir (highly unlikely since they're divas lol).

I think Ne Obliviscaris might get announced since they are touring the US with Cradle of Filth. They're incredible live.
    Top picks:Eluveitie-Arkona-WithinTemptation-DimmuBorgir-Devilment-Kamelot-LacunaCoil-Amorphis-InThisMoment-StreamOfPassion-Epica-CradleOfFilth-HIM-Nightwish-Apocalyptica-Skindred--Leaves'eyes-Draconian-Avatar-Hellyeah-Avatarium-Sirenia-Wintersun-Xandria
    dinki
    Petty Officer

by dinki » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:53 pm

Wishlist right now:

Obituary
    Autopsy
    Master
    Candlemass
    Saint Vitus
    Voivod
    Razor
    Vektor
    Emperor-Mayhem-Midnight-Night Demon-Savage Master
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:13 pm

dinki wrote:Wishlist right now:

Obituary
    Autopsy
    Master
    Candlemass
    Saint Vitus
    Voivod
    Razor
    Vektor

Obituary is playing Florida Metal Fest on Jan 30. Looks promising

Unfortunately, Voivod and Vektor are touring together during the cruise
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: Don't even remember

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:27 pm

At this point I'd very much like to see the following on the cruise:

Candlemass
    Gloryhammer
    Hypocrisy
    Doomsword (whom I would personally recommend for the Cripper Award)
    King Diamond
    Gojira
    Running Wild
    Pentagram
    Accept
    Kamelot
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: Don't even remember

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:30 pm

Kingslayer wrote:At this point I'd very much like to see the following on the cruise:

Candlemass
    Gloryhammer
    Hypocrisy
    Doomsword (whom I would personally recommend for the Cripper Award)
    King Diamond
    Gojira
    Running Wild
    Pentagram
    Accept
    Kamelot

Nice list - I'd lose my shit if Running Wild got added. Would LOVE to see Gloryhammer, Accept and Kamelot again too :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:35 pm

Went to clean up my wishlist and wound up just adding a few bands that I've discovered recently :lol:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • EastCostChick
    Oiler

by EastCostChick » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:26 am

My biggest wish is for Nightwish to be announced. I know they are touring North America with Delain and sonata artica shortly after the cruise. I haven't seen them before, please make my wish come true!
    Survivor years 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2023/2024 booked :bangers:
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:46 pm

Melisandre wrote:Ahab

Yes, this. :cheers:
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:39 pm

Here is my wish list

Have Not Seen Before
      The Crown
      Battle Cross
      Old Man's Child
      Rotten Sound
      Through The Eye's of the Dead
      Revocation

Would love to see again
      The Absence
      Amon Amarth
      War Bringer

Would be good to have friends on board, and these are awesome bands
      Impaled
      Exhumed
      Ghoul
      Gruesome
      Murder Construct
      Land Mine Marathon
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    Rjturtle9
    Crewman

by Rjturtle9 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:12 am

My Top 3 are Amon Amarth, Nightwish, and Kreator, and my girlfriend also wants Amon Amarth and King Diamond but any bands from our list would be killer though. There's already more bands on this line up that I would want to see than on any of the previous year's sans 2011. That first lineup was crazy good. Hopefully the next 20 bands can top that.
    Angra-Amon Amarth-Autopsy-Cancer-Cavalera Conspiracy-Chthonic-Coroner-Iron Reagan-Kreator-Masacre-Mayham-Necrophagist-Nightwish-Nuclear Assault-Obituary-Obscura-Onslaught-Overkill-Pagans Mind-Razor-Revocation-Sonata Arctica-Toxik-Ulver-Unisonic
  • Thrashmania
    Crewman

by Thrashmania » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:45 am

doomguy wrote:
    Melisandre wrote:Ahab

Yes, this. :cheers:
    spooky
    Petty Officer

by spooky » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:08 pm

EastCostChick wrote:My biggest wish is for Nightwish to be announced. I know they are touring North America with Delain and sonata artica shortly after the cruise. I haven't seen them before, please make my wish come true!
    I am wishing for them to play, too. I have seen them before, but you can never get too much Nightwish! Also keeping fingers crossed for Sonata and Kamelot!
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2021: FUCK COVID
    2022: FUCK COVID
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:58 pm

Will be seeing Nightwish for the 14th time next week.

Could take or leave them on the cruise to be honest - would definitely rather a few lesser bands off my wishlist that I've never seen before :)

I think they are a long shot anyway - given that the cruise has not sold out, they are a band that probably would have sold the cruise out if they had been announced earlier.

I would love to have Sonata or Kamelot on board though - only seen both of them a couple of times.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:57 pm

UPDATE - Eluveitie were highly requested, as were Twilight Force. Not surprisingly Abinchova and Painful were not.

#03 Eluveitie
    #04 Insomnium
    #06 At The Gates
    #12 Turisas
    #14 Tyr
    #16 Epica
    #23 Rotting Christ
    #26 Lacuna Coil
    #32 Hammerfall
    #35 Katatonia
    #37 Bloodbath
    #39 Gamma Ray
    #52 Children of Bodom
    #53 Delain
    #54 Iced Earth
    #66 My Dying Bride
    #68 Rhapsody of Fire
    #69 Samael
    #70 Sodom
    #71 Stratovarius
    #72 Twilight Force
    #76 Fleshgod Apocalypse

Not in top voted:
    Abinchova, Ancient Rites, Aura Noir, Belphegor, Carach Angren, Cradle of Filth, Dragonforce, Firewind, Holy Moses, Jag Panzer, Krisiun, Manilla Road, Moonspell, Painful, Paradise Lost, Squealer, Subway to Sally, Thyrfing, Tsjuder, Vader, Vallenfyre, Visions of Atlantis
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • CFH
    Crewman

by CFH » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:49 am

This would be my wish list, with the bands that played last year and those that I deem too unrealistic, dropped off:

Amon Amarth
    Arsis
    Benighted
    Blood Red Throne
    Bonded By Blood
    Carcass
    Cephalic Carnage
    The Crown
    Dark Angel
    Dark Tranquillity
    Deadlock
    Death Angel
    Deicide
    Dia De Los Muertos
    Dope Stars Inc
    Dying Fetus
    Fallujah
    The Rotted
    Hypocrisy
    Immolation
    Kreator
    Lost Society
    Pain
    Man Must Die
    Milking The Goatmachine
    Misery Index
    Mors Principium Est
    Necrophagia
    Pig Destroyer
    Six Feet Under
    Skinless
    Susperia
    Swashbuckle
    Sybreed

I know that at this point this list makes no difference, but it's a nice way to kill the time. Bolded ones are the shit-my-pants bands. The line up looks already really promising, so I wont get depressed if the remaining bands don't interest me, but one or two artists from this list would make me one happy sailor.
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:52 pm

so far, there's not much from my wishlist - still good enough for having a nice time
    but I still hope for Steel Attack to be announced - now that the original line-up is back in the rehearsal room :shred:
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:24 pm

Four to go. No change to this list.

#03 Eluveitie
    #04 Insomnium
    #06 At The Gates
    #12 Turisas
    #14 Tyr
    #16 Epica
    #23 Rotting Christ
    #26 Lacuna Coil
    #32 Hammerfall
    #35 Katatonia
    #37 Bloodbath
    #39 Gamma Ray
    #52 Children of Bodom
    #53 Delain
    #54 Iced Earth
    #66 My Dying Bride
    #68 Rhapsody of Fire
    #69 Samael
    #70 Sodom
    #71 Stratovarius
    #72 Twilight Force
    #76 Fleshgod Apocalypse
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
Post Reply 358 posts