Post Reply 49 posts
70000 Tons of Videos 2015
    cowboy71
    Commander

70000 Tons of Videos 2015

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:23 am

Got videos of any songs/sets (or just random stuff!) post them here.

I've started uploading mine.

Day 1
    Alestorm - Walk The Plank
    Arch Enemy - My Apocalypse
    Apocalyptica - Grace
    Therion - Sodom and Gomorrah
    Trouble - End of My Daze (Only half the song as my camera battery ran out)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    DarthDavy
    Oiler

Re: 70000 Tons of Videos 2015

by DarthDavy » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:04 am

70K 2015 - Cabin #8593
    70K 2016 - Cabin #7691
    70K 2017 - Cabin #7691
    MikeB
    Petty Officer

by MikeB » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:35 pm

2015: Cabin 9527
    2016: Cabin 9219
    2017: Cabin 9675
    2018: Cabin 8215
    2019: Cabin 7449
  • ANTIKRISS
    Petty Officer

by ANTIKRISS » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:45 pm

Please upload Jari from Wintersun and Markus from Ensiferum doing the naked karaoke.
    For The Horde!
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:47 pm

ANTIKRISS wrote:Please upload Jari from Wintersun and Markus from Ensiferum doing the naked karaoke.

I didn't catch ANY of the karaoke this year :(
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:01 pm

My videos are slowly going up. The add more videos buttons doesn't work for some reason so I have to upload each video in a new window..

https://www.youtube.com/user/impaledonafence1
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:15 am

ANTIKRISS wrote:Please upload Jari from Wintersun and Markus from Ensiferum doing the naked karaoke.

I don't think those will last for too long in Youtube.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:18 am

bodomdragon wrote:

If they're marked as semi-private, i.e. you won't find them on any search or public listings, but anyone with a link can see them, there's no restriction on nudity.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • ANTIKRISS
    Petty Officer

by ANTIKRISS » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:42 am

bodomdragon wrote:

There is Steel Panther videoclip on Youtube, wich is probly worst :P
    For The Horde!
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:07 am

All my vids are up now:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... owT-gGA-Sp

A couple I don't know the name of so if you know them, let me know :)

My faves would be the Temple of Rock one due to the awesome viewpoint and interaction of the lead singer, and In My Sword I Trust because I love that song.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:06 am

Speedy wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:

If they're marked as semi-private, i.e. you won't find them on any search or public listings, but anyone with a link can see them, there's no restriction on nudity.

Even if it's technically possible, I would follow the philosophy of "What happens onbroad stays onbroad". But that's just my thoughts. Out of curiosity I'd like to see the video - especially because I left the karaoke only a few minutes before that happened - but I would never spread it.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:07 am

cowboy71 wrote:All my vids are up now:

My faves would be the Temple of Rock one due to the awesome viewpoint and interaction of the lead singer, and In My Sword I Trust because I love that song.

The Wintersun song is Sleeping Stars
    I should get around to updating my signature
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:26 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:All my vids are up now:

The Wintersun song is Sleeping Stars

Cheers mate!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    SavaRon
    Crewman

by SavaRon » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:51 pm

I took limited video, but did get some full songs. Sound and picture are pretty good. Enjoy! :shred:

http://youtu.be/LAR3lBFhhvg - Arch Enemy - No Gods, No Masters
    http://youtu.be/tfCRJbgyyLo - Arch Enemy - We Will Rise
    http://youtu.be/pzDHgNQ2JwU - Trouble - When The Sky Comes Down
    http://youtu.be/VFUN2AbxrG8 - Trouble - The Sleeper
    http://youtu.be/wY2ETWez1b0 - Trouble - End Of My Daze
    http://youtu.be/98uJNUONYDU - Heathen - Death By Hanging (First minute may cause a seizure)
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:46 pm

Everything I filmed is now uploaded..
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... uItjMhr3V-
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    ravenous
    Crewman

by ravenous » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:10 pm

too many to spam this thread with , i posted about 50 full song vids so far..still going thru the Wintersun ones.all on youtube under Raven Lunatic . a cpl of the beach party at Margarittaville while they were playing some Mercyful Fate and Alestorm on the beach..so if u were there during those songs u r prob in the vid :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCovaxG ... JAXzQQYaBw
    70k Survivor-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019
    -/-Witherfall-/-Alestorm-/-Exhorder-/-Soilwork-/-Kobra-and-the-Lotus-/-Powermad-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Symphony.X-/-Iced.Earth-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Ghost.Ship.Octavius-/-Leaves.Eyes-/-Overkill-/-Death.Angel-/-Testament-/-The.Order.of.Chaos-/-The.Agonist-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Epica-/-Into.Eternity-/-Flotsam.and.Jetsam-/-Sacred.Reich-/-Sanctuary-/-Wintersun-/-Powerglove-/-Suicidal.Tendencies-/-Queensryche-/-Hatchet-/-
    MikeB
    Petty Officer

by MikeB » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:14 pm

ravenous wrote:a cpl of the beach party at Margarittaville while they were playing some Mercyful Fate and Alestorm on the beach..so if u were there during those songs u r prob in the vid :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCovaxG ... JAXzQQYaBw

Yeah I see myself at the Margaritaville while they we're playing Alestorm. I picked up my camera to film when everyone will start screaming "We are here, to drink your beer!", but then nothing happened.

Thanks for the videos
    2015: Cabin 9527
    2016: Cabin 9219
    2017: Cabin 9675
    2018: Cabin 8215
    2019: Cabin 7449
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:13 pm

I have a few uploaded to my channel. Some are good, and some are not so good (mainly the ones with vertical video, aarrgghh! :evil: ).

https://www.youtube.com/user/JustinHolinski/videos
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:15 pm

1349 - Slaves - http://youtu.be/Bf9CQLYS-54
    1349 - http://youtu.be/WL_8TuLwBtM
    1349 - http://youtu.be/LrHc0Es0_LU
    Amorphis - Silver Bride - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3o-ViphjJ4
    Amorphis - Sky is Mine - http://youtu.be/XvzDaCAG8Uw
    Arch Enemy - You Will Know My Name - http://youtu.be/9l0RrbNXLhA
    Arch Enemy - War Eternal - Ravenous - http://youtu.be/tudAmoC2wKQ
    Arch Enemy - http://youtu.be/m5LWttwg9-c
    Cannibal Corpse - Addicted to Vaginal Skin - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ng7F3hS31M
    Cannibal Corpse - Scourge of Iron - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So0c-LKm9o8
    Einherjer - Dragons Of The North - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-I8G7BZocc
    Einherjer - Nidstong - http://youtu.be/YHQPDfqzNCY
    Enthroned - Behemiron - Sine Qua Non - http://youtu.be/nNJmjuvpHTs
    Equilibrium - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b8Faq8Di8g
    Equilibrium -'Was lange währt' - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfaCIGztFv4
    God Dethroned - No Mans Land - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF51DfKN3kI
    God Dethroned - The Art Of Immolation - http://youtu.be/aXie7rHDeak
    Gurd - Rule The Pit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXvjzCbsfYk
    Gurd - Learn - Never Fail - http://youtu.be/mFtExPcQlC0
    In Extreamo - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfdU2AFiLoo
    Jungle Rot - Demon Souls - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmbqTTuaJr0
    Jungle Rot - http://youtu.be/B20Z9-3RF9Q
    Jungle Rot - (+1)Strong Shall Survive - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMDJQaITD5Q
    Lake of Tears - intro - 1st song on last day - http://youtu.be/3433mOEJ3lo
    Municipal Waste - Blood Driver - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pBNu4nXF9E
    Municipal Waste (Accused Cover) - Inherit The Earth - http://youtu.be/20kktwiVEnk
    Municipal Waste - The Thrashn' of Christ - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb_ahwmm0vo
    Municipal Waste - Your Cut Off - http://youtu.be/CL7rK50GJhs
    Municipal Waste - Sadistic Magacian - Born to Party - http://youtu.be/aBEfUNoFC-M
    Municipal Waste - Unleash The Bastards - http://youtu.be/CFXwhowOkFo
    Napalm Death - Cesspits - http://youtu.be/u1iwyygQIjI
    Smash A Single Didget - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwuv9FLjQyQ
    On The Brink Of Extection - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Dizx3ldHdg
    Napalm Death - Scum - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4BZmRxrFrA
    Napalm Death - Stubborn Stains - http://youtu.be/KgZMJlYNsvw
    Napalm Death - The Kill - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRz1Zae_ee0
    Napalm Death - Walls Of Confinement - http://youtu.be/Gy_D_bx4xuw
    Napalm Death - How The Years Condemn - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEpwB6u6GVs
    Origin - All Things Dead - http://youtu.be/X33j6WQeiSg
    Origin - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBb_cQTq0Pg
    Primal Fear - Final Embrace - Nuclear Fire - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSgor6u3NnA
    Refuge - Firestorm - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGg8RMgra54
    Soulfly - Prophecy - Primitive - Downstroy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7BZODi8Clk
    Soulfly - Roots Bloody Roots - http://youtu.be/siZxlYtpmKg
    Soulfly - Seek 'n' Strike - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOpipMwUqkQ
    Soulfly - Troops of Doom - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d06K3suso0g
    Tank - This Means War - Echos of a Distant Battle - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFfMUghxUzU
    Therion - http://youtu.be/UIoz1bzRijE
    Thy Antichrist - Destruction Times - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4lJ4X3d_wc
    Thy Antichrist - http://youtu.be/MsMgsySEr1w
    Thy Antichrist - http://youtu.be/AN7JjiAxOZg
    Wintersun - Death and the Healing - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHPN8oaX-To
    Venom - Antechrist - http://youtu.be/876KFAy2GKs
    Venom - Black Metal - http://youtu.be/nTj6CJaehQ0
    Venom - Pedal to the Metal - http://youtu.be/csC-pSrj5nA
    Venom - Resurrection - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5ZuQv1IbFY

sorry a little :stagger: but this is the start of my Videos
    many more to come and I hope all the links work
    Last edited by Azazel101 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:49 pm, edited 25 times in total.
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:42 am

Azazel101 wrote:1
    Equilibrium - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfaCIGztFv4

Intro is called 'Ankunft' and song is called 'Was lange währt'.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:16 pm

Added
    Arch Enemy - You Will Know My Name - http://youtu.be/9l0RrbNXLhA
    Municipal Waste - Your Cut Off - http://youtu.be/CL7rK50GJhs
    Napalm Death - Cesspits - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1iwyygQIjI
    Last edited by Azazel101 on Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:24 pm

My All Star jam video got shared by Behemoth! View count exploded after that :)
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:37 am

My three videos of Korpiklaani at the Studio B:

Korpiklaani - Tuonelan Tuvilla: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEf8Yvo3ztk
    Korpiklaani - Vodka: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=accCA8OU-Xw
    Korpiklaani - Rauta: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poY5OPliBj4

Sorry if I missed the beginning of Vodka and Rauta, few seconds were gone when I realized that I had to take my iPhone out of my hand bag :lol:

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

https://www.facebook.com/Bands.support.and.promotion
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:33 am

Added
    Arch Enemy - War Eternal - Ravenous - http://youtu.be/tudAmoC2wKQ
    Einherjer - Dragons Of The North - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-I8G7BZocc
    Napalm Death - Walls Of Confinement - http://youtu.be/Gy_D_bx4xuw
    manooel
    Crewman

by manooel » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:05 pm

I recorded various fragments of concerts and some full concerts... I'll be uploading them to youtube but it's taking an eternity.... :bitch:
    70k 2015 - Cabin #6668
    70k 2016 - Cabin #6111
    70k 2017 - Cabin #6513
    70k 2018 - Cabin #6521
    70k 2019 - Cabin #6659
    70k 2020 - Cabin #9523
    70k 2023 - Cabin #8671
    70k 2024 - Cabin #7535
    manooel
    Crewman

by manooel » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:17 pm

70k 2015 - Cabin #6668
    70k 2016 - Cabin #6111
    70k 2017 - Cabin #6513
    70k 2018 - Cabin #6521
    70k 2019 - Cabin #6659
    70k 2020 - Cabin #9523
    70k 2023 - Cabin #8671
    70k 2024 - Cabin #7535
    ZarTh_Vader
    Oiler

by ZarTh_Vader » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:52 pm

All my pics and videos from this year's cruise. All the videos are at the very end.

http://myp.nikonimagespace.com/html/gue ... wSb8Q#grid
    manooel
    Crewman

by manooel » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:52 pm

70k 2015 - Cabin #6668
    70k 2016 - Cabin #6111
    70k 2017 - Cabin #6513
    70k 2018 - Cabin #6521
    70k 2019 - Cabin #6659
    70k 2020 - Cabin #9523
    70k 2023 - Cabin #8671
    70k 2024 - Cabin #7535
    manooel
    Crewman

by manooel » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:58 pm

Jamming With Waters in International Waters - Purple Haze
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0zvrmiIPME

Jamming With Waters in International Waters - Shot Down In Flames
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh42M5X ... e=youtu.be
    70k 2015 - Cabin #6668
    70k 2016 - Cabin #6111
    70k 2017 - Cabin #6513
    70k 2018 - Cabin #6521
    70k 2019 - Cabin #6659
    70k 2020 - Cabin #9523
    70k 2023 - Cabin #8671
    70k 2024 - Cabin #7535
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:14 pm

Municipal Waste - Sadistic Magacian - Born to Party - http://youtu.be/aBEfUNoFC-M
    God Dethroned - No Mans Land - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF51DfKN3kI
    Gurd - Learn - Never Fail - http://youtu.be/mFtExPcQlC0
    Jungle Rot - http://youtu.be/B4o3MYHwTYI
    Wintersun - Death and the Healing - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHPN8oaX-To
    :viking:
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:55 am

all my Videos are collected here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnnMUg ... ErS8LHbngQ
    28 Bands - one Song per Band, except 3 Songs from Threshold...
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived
    2023 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
  • Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:29 am

cowboy71 wrote:

I didn't catch ANY of the karaoke this year :(

I briefly went down and it was really hot, stuffy and hard to get bar service. I got a drink then ended up just heading to the upper pool deck to be sick in some fresh air rather than inside... I heard some crazy shit went down though lol. Would be funny to see that video! :lol:

PS. Thanks for your videos folks! My camera got jacked and I really appreciate being able to have some memories of the first plus second day. :oops:
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    2017 - Likely my return :D .
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:15 am

added
    1349 - http://youtu.be/WL_8TuLwBtM
    Adaliah - http://youtu.be/QLxWjiyJIbI
    Heathen - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k46CwvhgNIc
    Lake of Tears - intro - 1st song on last day - http://youtu.be/3433mOEJ3lo
    M.S.G. - 1st song 1st set - http://youtu.be/eDGGEFxKL-E
    Melechesh - Studio B - http://youtu.be/5nK1Qc4RZVI
    Napalm Death - How The Years Condemn - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEpwB6u6GVs
    Napalm Death - M.A.D. - http://youtu.be/qzPA1tRrcow
    Napalm Death - Nazi Punks Fuck Off - http://youtu.be/x0xBaJM4zSY
    Soulfly - Roots Bloody Roots - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siZxlYtpmKg
    Thy Antichrist - http://youtu.be/MsMgsySEr1w
    Venom - Resurrection - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5ZuQv1IbFY
    Last edited by Azazel101 on Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    manooel
    Crewman

by manooel » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:26 pm

Added:

Therion - Full concert @ Platinum Theatre - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgqSQHYumoo
    Apocalyptica - Seek & Destroy (Fragment) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwyNw47KKMo
    70k 2015 - Cabin #6668
    70k 2016 - Cabin #6111
    70k 2017 - Cabin #6513
    70k 2018 - Cabin #6521
    70k 2019 - Cabin #6659
    70k 2020 - Cabin #9523
    70k 2023 - Cabin #8671
    70k 2024 - Cabin #7535
    manooel
    Crewman

by manooel » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:00 pm

70k 2015 - Cabin #6668
    70k 2016 - Cabin #6111
    70k 2017 - Cabin #6513
    70k 2018 - Cabin #6521
    70k 2019 - Cabin #6659
    70k 2020 - Cabin #9523
    70k 2023 - Cabin #8671
    70k 2024 - Cabin #7535
    jeff_tentacles
    Oiler

by jeff_tentacles » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:23 am

Annihilator - King of the Kill [Pool Deck, upper level] http://youtu.be/2rtN4ccfmwg
    Annihilator - Alison Hell [Pool Deck, center hot tub] http://youtu.be/wZkU7q95OFw

Apocalyptica - My Heart Will Go On (Titanic Theme) http://youtu.be/9b3I6ODVgtg
    He only played like 30 seconds of it, didn't even realize what it was until I watched the video back
    2015 Survivor - 8256
    2016 ????
    WishList: Forbidden,Gojira,Goreguts,DeathspellOmega,PigDestroyer,KingParrot,UltraVomit,Cynic,Martyr,
    CarpathianForest,Krisiun,Ihsahn,SymphonyX,Macabre,Nile,Aborted,ElectroQuarterstaff,DreamTheater,
    KeepOfKalessin,OldMan'sChild,SpawnofPossession,Psycroptic,UliJonRoth,Hammerfall,AtTheGates,Opeth
    mpaled,Ghoul,Suffocation
    Donnerklang
    Oiler

by Donnerklang » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:03 am

Maybe a off topic - found in German TV:

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek#/beitrag ... Kreuzfahrt
    70.000tons family cruise 2020: My two daugthers, my wife and me
    :viking:
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:25 pm

Nice video report! Good representation of the crazy ambience, I think.
    Better than 70000tons.tv :-)
    I caught a few German words and sentences, it probably helps that I have context and a bunch of words are in English.
    We can see you in the vid :-)
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:43 am

Added
    Amorphis - Sky is Mine - http://youtu.be/XvzDaCAG8Uw
    Einherjer - Nidstong - http://youtu.be/YHQPDfqzNCY
    Enthroned - Behemiron - Sine Qua Non - http://youtu.be/nNJmjuvpHTs
    Equilibrium - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b8Faq8Di8g
    Municipal Waste (Accused Cover) - Inherit The Earth - http://youtu.be/20kktwiVEnk
    Napalm Death - The Kill - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRz1Zae_ee0
    Jungle Rot - http://youtu.be/B20Z9-3RF9Q
    Soulfly - Troops of Doom - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d06K3suso0g
    Venom - Antechrist - http://youtu.be/876KFAy2GKs
    Venom - Pedal to the Metal - http://youtu.be/csC-pSrj5nA
    AmelieM
    Petty Officer

by AmelieM » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:53 am

Here is part 1 of the video review I did for my website, just for fun.
    Subtitles are in French, they are basically a description of what's happening and a review of each concert I went to (special thanks to Sylvain for his help with the reviews!)
    Unfortunately, I missed the wedding because I was stuck in line at the port. :cry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJQYHd_-Fs8
    Alestorm-/-Amon-Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Be'lakor-/-Dark-Tranquillity-/-Edguy-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Gloryhammer-/-Gojira-/-Omnium-Gatherum-/-Ophaned-Land-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Kamelot-/-Kataklysm-/-Sabaton-/-Septic-Flesh-/-Seventh-Wonder-/-Suidakra-/-Tarot-/-Therion-/-Wintersun
Post Reply 49 posts